• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MA Power Rankings (melee)/General Discussion

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Haha, Dudu I was just going to post that!

Roman, I would LOVE for you and your fellow Mass players to come to Syracuse for a pretty big and stacked tournament coming up, on November 6th. We have people from PA, NJ coming already, and I'm going to try and get canada to come, AND we might be flying out a special guest from CA.

If any of you guys need housing I would love to have you stay with us the friday night before hand, have a sick smashfest @ my place, we have food all over etc, then the next day u guys could just follow us to the tourney.

I know you guys came last time, and we appreciated it a lot. Come again, have some fun and rep yo stattteee!!

Also Roman, I'm unfamiliar with the other players near MA that attend MA tournaments, so if you could spread the word to them as well that'd be great.

Lemme know guys, thanks!

dudutsai

Smash Lord
This is a post about Roman. I first met him at my second ever tournament, when he used to play Roy and Doc. Roman is one of the few smashers from MA who I consider to be the same generation as, and I'm obviously very sad that he said he's stopped.

He went to the most tournaments over the shortest period of time, becoming the name everyone recognizes from MA because of his optimistic attitude. He also played a huge role in the development and maintenance of the MA Power Rankings.

Last time talking with him, he said he was going to quit smash to play Starcraft 2, a game I'm sure he's currently beasting, but I'm sure he could make time to still play smash. Roman, if you're reading this, you had better start showing up in tournament results again! I know I'm not alone on this!

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
This is a post about Roman. This one time, he almost knocked me into losers at a Mass Madness. I couldn't get a read on his Fox, probably due to his flowing, beautiful hair. In that same tournament, I defeated some people I probably shouldn't have, somehow facing less frustration in the process, and I ended up getting second.

Who got first?

Flowing, beautiful hair.

nah some jiggs *******

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Wait...Roman's not playing? Like, is this for ****ing real? Hell no. That's not even right, he's playing. He's gotta be dude. No way someone with such fluid tech skill would ever let it go to waste, and no way someone as chill as him would give up chilling with his fellow smashers for talking to people on SC2 Online. Nah, Roman's gonna get back into it, I'm sure of it. I think he has the blood of a smasher...And anyone with teh blood of a smasher never fully quits

Prawn

Smash Master
ATTENTION MASSACHUSETTS MELEE PLAYERS

im currently going to framingham state(located right next to GU)

i want people to play melee with. in fact if anyone wants to stay over my dorm friday night and blaze/drink or even just play melee and go to GU saturday then lemme know

and even before that this whole week PLEASE i really want people to play with

that is all

ThreeX

Smash Lord
This is a post about Roman. We used to talk on aim<3 We used to go to tournaments together<3 My mom made us banana bread<3 Then I quit smash ;_____; Miss you bay-bee! :D

btw Daz, nice avatar + other things. Jadusable is ****ing great

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Dear MA,
I am lonely at WPI and people aren't coming to play. It makes me sad. Please fix this if you can.

Sincerely,

-DD

Top Bottom