• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MA Power Rankings (melee)/General Discussion

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
arc tellin me he won only 40% of friendlies vs mike

and arc being whack and not going to anything

thts pretty much it

it's pretty close tho, they probably beat the same people accept arc loses to matt and mike lost to banks who i'm sure arc wud **** onn (*** maine)

lol they censored f c k whack

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i know why arc loses to matt

but not mike.
i wonder.

last time i played mike was at herb 3...

$mike

Smash Ace

thts pretty much it

it's pretty close tho, they probably beat the same people accept arc loses to matt and mike lost to banks who i'm sure arc wud **** onn (*** maine)

yeah i lost to banks at the last mass madness. i beat him in a mm at CT to compensate for not playing in tournament though, just fyi. **** prs btw

sleepy when are we gonna play again? :c

SleepyK

i think i like $mike over arc atm

I SHOULD BE A PANELIST FOR MA PR

Spife

Smash Master
**** Smike, **** Arcbage, **** the abominable snowman (global warming ****** his ***) and **** mafia's irish.
You pieces of breakfast forget who took first at that tournament we had a few weekends back? Oh yeah, ME!

*****s...I swear some times just don't know nothing

Banks

Smash Hero

thts pretty much it

you trollin

Banks

Smash Hero
yeah i lost to banks at the last mass madness. i beat him in a mm at CT to compensate for not playing in tournament though, just fyi. **** prs btw
i hope you realize i don't actually get ***** by arc and yedi is trolling, and that mm was at the worst time ever for $1

so in conclusion this is the worst method to create power rankings ever

btw for the record i think $mike is better than arc, just based on my own observation of him against various people. not in some huge gap of rapeness or anything, but i think mike is currently the best in mass.

just re-reading yedi's troll post: arc lost to MDZ a bunch of times, mike 3-0d him multiple times. there's an actual mass on mass comparison

$mike

Smash Ace
and that mm was at the worst time ever for $1

it's all good, i'm well aware. i was just sayin', it happened. the amount of money doesn't really have any significance imo. an mm usually indicates a serious set similar to tournament

but like i said, **** prs for the most part.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Mike obviously does not give a ****.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NjNBC4mC5y4

he has money to blow anyways

come back to gboro anyways so we can goof off as always and so I can see your italino spaghettio as last name and seeing yo fine *** spicy italain sister

luhhh yuuuu

Banks

Smash Hero
it's all good, i'm well aware. i was just sayin', it happened. the amount of money doesn't really have any significance imo. an mm usually indicates a serious set similar to tournament

but like i said, **** prs for the most part.
yea i agree with all that, i was just poking fun moreso at yedi's brilliant overview

and decided to go ahead and throw in a 'MM JUAN'

however, all this RANKIN nonsense will be settled at

DA MASS MADNESS RANKING PARTY JAN 15TH

that way everyone will be ranked for MA when you just take out maine/ri/ct people, and the same for everyone else with their own states

$mike

Smash Ace
january 15th?

looks like i won't be there lol

i get back from break (NC) around the 18th or something

honestly the whole idea is ******** imo, if people insist on rankings, use tournament results like normal, not some giant cluster**** of everyone playing each other.

Banks

Smash Hero
i also heavily agree with that, except i'm pretty sure the cluster**** wouldn't be a cluster because the same ppl *usually* win

except for actually pretty much me you arc and zoso in a mini cluster**** of a lesser *usually* than the other *usually*

moreso for you because you just moved here

(truly, the first list will be retardedly unreliable, but zeb said he will update it with subsequent events, which will sort of make that thing just a kickoff. so you could technically miss that, then just beat some people at a given 'rank' and be ranked shortly)

$mike

Smash Ace
i'd just like to be there for the "VIP setup" (me and you have reserved seating) at which the last placed 5+ people serve champagne and caviar.

but ah well, CT is like 2 weekends after or something. i'll have my champagne then

Banks

Smash Hero
i'd just like to be there for the "VIP setup" (me and you have reserved seating) at which the last placed 5+ people serve champagne and caviar.

but ah well, CT is like 2 weekends after or something. i'll have my champagne then
yea i may bring in some leatherbound thrones for this

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
i beat mafia in a money match with young link

he even "adapted" to my playstyle and took a few games off me

and by adapted i mean he adjusted his wallet to a lighter weight to compensate for my character's willingness to take a dollar

this is relevant to the panelist's interests, i'm sure

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
lol i was only half kidding

if i recall arc's beaten yu the last few times you've played in tourney.

and i wasn't tryna say that my list was all accurate n **** or based off of anything legitimate or how the pr should be, sleepyk just asked me why i thought it was what it was and i just told him.

this thread was long dead, sleepyk just decided to revive it, noone was actually considering doing an actual pr. tho it wudnt be too bad an idea, our state just doesn't have it's **** together so theres not really any point.

but yea, ****s not tht big a deal

Banks

Smash Hero
lol i was only half kidding

if i recall arc's beaten yu the last few times you've played in tourney.
he beat me twice in tournament, at the same tournament because the bracket worked out that way. at the lowell tournament before that i had beaten him. we haven't played in tournament since that. so i agree that he can and has beaten me, but he doesn't beat me in a consistent way that makes any comparison to mike barely losing once, as a way to compare the two for a ranking. I could just as easily beat arc and lose to mike at the next thing is all i meant

but it really isn't worth mass-debation until MDZ makes what is supposed to be an *actual* PR, then we can argue about that, YEA!

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
my bad bobby lol. I just assumed he beat you more than that.

not like real skill matters anyways, as long as yu can post on smashboards like champ then yur good.

SleepyK

i hope you realize i don't actually get ***** by arc and yedi is trolling, and that mm was at the worst time ever for $1

btw for the record i think $mike is better than arc, just based on my own observation of him against various people. not in some huge gap of rapeness or anything, but i think mike is currently the best in mass.

just re-reading yedi's troll post: arc lost to MDZ a bunch of times, mike 3-0d him multiple times. there's an actual mass on mass comparison
I know exactly why Arc loses to MDZ and $mike doesn't.

man i think i'd be pretty good at makign this PR

i beat mafia in a money match with young link

he even "adapted" to my playstyle and took a few games off me

and by adapted i mean he adjusted his wallet to a lighter weight to compensate for my character's willingness to take a dollar

this is relevant to the panelist's interests, i'm sure
i love :dazwa:

this thread was long dead, sleepyk just decided to revive it, noone was actually considering doing an actual pr. tho it wudnt be too bad an idea, our state just doesn't have it's **** together so theres not really any point.l
hly sht yedi likes to drop vowels <3

imo actually making the PR would help motivate the active MA players.

i'll even help with it if i can forreal

he beat me twice in tournament, at the same tournament because the bracket worked out that way. at the lowell tournament before that i had beaten him. we haven't played in tournament since that. so i agree that he can and has beaten me, but he doesn't beat me in a consistent way that makes any comparison to mike barely losing once, as a way to compare the two for a ranking. I could just as easily beat arc and lose to mike at the next thing is all i meant

but it really isn't worth mass-debation until MDZ makes what is supposed to be an *actual* PR, then we can argue about that, YEA!

i get it

mass debation

cause it's about massachusetts

Elen

Smash Lord
So is this thread just for trolling, or is half of this actual discussion? It's impossible to tell, since the people actually discussing don't seem to be very intelligent.

Also, I second the above statement.

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
elen and trees, you guys don't count because if I put you guys at the top of the list i'd be knocked off =/

Top Bottom