• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Tournament Sleepover! Game Over! SK wins the game! (ITS LEGIT THIS TIME! LOL)

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
LOL @ Karthik answering Marshy's Q for me.

The more I look at Karthik/Ronike relationship the more I see them partnered. His current slip just nailed down the coffin.

Vote: Karthik

Interested to hear his defense.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
he's scum. i'm innocent and his play doesn't line up with his cop claim

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
i know that. i'm fairly certain he's scum too. i was ninja'd be deku

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
I didn't even get a chance to lay everything down and point out how right I was. ;____;

But Steel got the important bit, and even if we're wrong, it's still just KK.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
alright, awesome flavor coming soon

give me a moment. I'm just coming from work today, but a flavor will be up shortly.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
If KK flips cop then we gotta gun for Marshy tomorrow. I've already suspected him + KK saying he got a guilty on him and ronike.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
okay, 'awesome flavor' will take longer then I expected. For he first time ever, my muse is a bit dry XD;;

I'll have up something for tomorrow, but from this point on, No talking.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
In the backyard in the pool area, the girls were in their bikini's again. It was the early afternoon. Two of the girls were on a small float, doing their best to balance themselves on the small float. The rest of the girls, including Karin, were at the sidelines on the pool edge.

"So...what's this game called again?" The woman was slightly blushing, as she felt this was slightly uncomfortable.

"It's called 'Butt Battle!'" Karin said with a smile. "You use ya backsides to knock the other off the float. Loser falls in the water."

Detective Hando and a few other police officers were walking outside through the backdoor when they saw the women at the shore. Hando couldn't help but smirk. "Hey guys, ya know what time it is?"

The police officers smirked as well. "Fanservice."

"Ya got the video camera?"

"Yes sir."

"Prepare to record."

Karin then raised up her hand while one of the shore girls began to fix up Karin's stereo. "Ready......GO!" Once the hand pointed at the girls, the music began to come alive. The lyrics seemed appropriate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5ySO7FBTUUhttp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h5ySO7FBTUU

Just as the music came alive, the girls began to attack one another with their butts. Some of their attacks hit, other times were misses. The girls were cheering for their teammate to win while the guys were recording, making side bets. Just then, one of the girls did a powerful shove with their ass, which made Chun Li fall in the water. The chinese woman surfaced and swam to the edge water. The winner of the battle made a seductive pose with a peace sign, which the other women cheered loudly.

Chun Li (karthik_king), The Vanilla Cop, has lost to a butt battle (If it was a thigh wrestling, she'd win....or we would. :p)

After Chun Li lost, the other girls took on the challenge, giving Hando and the police more video footage. After using their lower cheeks, they went back inside to go and enjoy lunch Karin's high quality chefs made.

It is now Night 3. Please send your actions by Dec 10, 2009

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Just when lunch was finished, a explosion erupted on the second floor somewhere, possibly a person's room. "What the hell!?" Shouted Karin. Not waiting a second longer, she ran upstairs with two other of her employees, who were armed with fire extinguishers. They got upstairs on the second floor to see a room burning. When they got near, the men shot off their chemical can in the blaze, soon putting the fire out. By the time they put it out, the other guests and police officers caught up. Once the smoke cleared, there was nearly no wall, and not much of a ceiling. They could practically see the outside for all its beauty.

However, they were all distracted of the said beauty by the body they found on the ground. It was a young girl, who was in her jammies. Despite the fire surrounding her, she didn't look burned at all.

May (kevinM), Vanilla Townie, has been killed

"I want a search on this entire room and the rooms around the area!" Hando ordered. "No one leaves this spot at all. It's time to answer some questions!"

Karin couldn't help but agree, as she turns his attention to the group. "I agree. This sharade has gone on far enough! As of this moment, the lingerie pillow fight will be, for now, pending till further notice."

This just made the boys more determined to find who's responsible.

With 9 players alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch. Deadline is on December 26, 2009

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Vote: Marshy

You've been desperately wanting to wagon on everything that turned out to be town since practically the beginning of the game. I don't know if KK was joking about his read on Marshy, he probably read a townie or something and said he knew about Marshy just to defend himself, but he was a cop after all (still, it was his fault for being absent and not trying to convince anyone about his reads).

That and I've been receiving bad vibes from you for a long time.

Also, FoS Meno. He may be using his quiet gameplay (that for some reason everyone seems "ok" with it) to his advantage.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
You are a Vanilla Cop. Each night, you may investigate one other player. If successful, you will be told whether or not that player's Role Name contains the word "Vanilla".

^ his role he flipped vanilla cop. i'm assuming he got "guilty" on me being a vanilla and assumed i was guilty of being scum

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
im -2. chibo wants me dead. time to paraphrase my claim and lynch frozen

i'm mai shiranui town tracker. as a ninja i can follow people at night without them hearing me. tracked frozen to kevin last night

karthik was a VANILLA cop not a COP. more frozen votes

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Interesting claim by Marshy. People should unvote though, no use risking this day being jumped through quickly when we aren't entirely sure what's going on. Marshy DID raise an interesting point about the role KK flipped.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Vote Marshy

obvious scum. the vanilla cop thing was interesting but remember he also got a guilty on ronike and he flipped scum so I'm not buying it. I had my scum reads on marshy already and a legit cop investivgation on him. done deal. finish the day b4 scum tries to hide or fake another pairing, or before they find a legit candidate to kill tonight.

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
:rolleyes:

ronike flipping scum doesn't prove karthik was a real cop. his flip disproves that he was regular cop

more frozen votes

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
you don't lynch the power role. you lynch the guilty and if the guilty's innocent THEN you lynch the power role

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
uh, if that's the case then why didn't we lynch you yesterday?

still waiting for frozen to post before i do anything

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
you didn't lynch me yesterday because karthik didn't know how to claim cop

LYNCHLYNCHLYNCH frozenscum. if he flips innocent (he won't) then just lynch me tomorrow. look at the op. with vanilla cop and town thief both out of the way i think i might be the last investigative role town has left

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
this is lame. might be worst when i nearly convinced town to lynch the watcher over me in wonderland meaning hey town you're supposed to follow the investigative claim. look at 842. frozen's trying to pass off his hammah as an accident so he wouldn't be suspected like chibo/me after we dropped hammah

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
why are people even suspicious of me? because i've been hopping wagons in an EIGHTEEN man game? well if you're going to be suspicious of that then note that frozen has been as well. i'm suspicious because i had the balls to drop hammah in a stagnating game? at least took responsibility for it instead of trying to sneak it under the rug and play it off like it was an accident like frozen in 842

look at 802. "expect something of more substance" followed up by hopping the karthik wagon. it's him being a stalling scumbag while keeping his options open like in ff7. he doesn't give a **** to read back through the thread. he just followed the marshy like he's done all game and like he did in ff7. lynch his scummy *** already. if there's a dayvig guns better be going off now

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
I'm finding this kind of interesting. I sort of agree, with Marshy claiming as a Tracker, we should at least check into this and hear from Frozen. With the cop dead, we can't really risk losing another PR role by a mislynch.

So, in order to hear from frozen:

Vote: FrozenFlame

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
Vote: Marshy

You've been desperately wanting to wagon on everything that turned out to be town since practically the beginning of the game. I don't know if KK was joking about his read on Marshy, he probably read a townie or something and said he knew about Marshy just to defend himself, but he was a cop after all (still, it was his fault for being absent and not trying to convince anyone about his reads).
love how i'm singled out for wagoning people when that's all frozen's been doing this entire time. seriously guy. click back to the dg forum hit the number of replies then click on frozen's number of replies to see his posts. notice how it's wagon galore? and i've explained how karthik misunderstood his role because vanilla cop is already an established role

Interesting claim by Marshy. People should unvote though, no use risking this day being jumped through quickly when we aren't entirely sure what's going on. Marshy DID raise an interesting point about the role KK flipped.
that's it mentos? vote frozen

uh, if that's the case then why didn't we lynch you yesterday?

still waiting for frozen to post before i do anything
terrible reasoning while urging your buddy to hit back. vote frozen

I'm finding this kind of interesting. I sort of agree, with Marshy claiming as a Tracker, we should at least check into this and hear from Frozen. With the cop dead, we can't really risk losing another PR role by a mislynch.
karthik wasn't the cop he was the vanilla cop. look at his flip

this is good info after frozen flips scum

#HBC | marshy

BRoomer
i'm mai shiranui town tracker. as a ninja i can follow people at night without them hearing me. tracked frozen to kevin last night
serious question: do people not understand the implications of me tracking frozen to kevin's corpse last night? i ask because we have some newer players

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Unvote

Vote: MenoUnderwater , Hello?

We still have time, until Menounderwater or Frozenflame don't show up saying something I won't change my vote.

Marshy, besides your obvious scum reads on FF, what do you think of Meno?

Top Bottom