• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Tournament Sleepover! Game Over! SK wins the game! (ITS LEGIT THIS TIME! LOL)

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
It just means I can't be nightkilled (or night-anything'd) as long as I turn on my guns. I specifically asked Rockin this to make sure before I did my plan yesterday, and he said that imagine it like whoever approached me I shoot them before they do whatever to me. So yea, an abductor shouldn't be able to get me either.

This doesn't mean auto town win at all though. the town can still be outnumbered (in which case I would be lynched if you think about it that way).

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
PGO. ****. Yes.

I think I have an idea why KevBro upset but I'll wait for him to talk about it when he wants to. Regardless though, good **** Chibo. Always a plus having a cleared townie that's basically guaranteed to be with us 'till we win.

But yeah, point of clarification for those who don't understand the PGO, basically anyone who targets Chibo at night will die. Any ability they would have used on him would be negated and they get shot by Chibo instead. He's like a super bulletproof townie. But yeah, as has been said, his power doesn't give him any advantages as far as voting and maintaining a town majority is concerned.

Finals suck. I'll be looking for leads tomorrow when I have time. Expect something with more substance on Saturday.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
pretty sure i know why kevin is against chibo's play, but that's thinking worst-case scenario and just the general flaws of the role itself. regardless, it worked out in our favor and that's all that matters now.

ill have more stuff later

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
I think I know why he's potentially upset as well, but believe me the choice to truth claim was better

Anyway, let's get the ball rolling

Vote Steel
You still never explained exactly why yesterday you put me at L-1 with no explaination of the game whatsoever. Mafia could have quick lynched me, and I just can't think why any townie would do such a thing.
We weren't at the deadline and it was like the first thing you said all game. Literally.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
this again chibo?

first off, i ended up not fully explaining the vote because once i had time to do so (about 24 hours later) it would have been very unproductive and unneeded so i instead contributed to the topic at hand. quick lynches like that don't happen, i severely doubted you would be hammered in that short time span especially because you were active.

why do you still have a problem with it bieng the "first thing i said all game." tom/iggy did NOTHING, i'm contributing and tried to give the game a spark, what else am i supposed to do? you're practically blaming me for tom's absence and you're ignoring the answers i already gave you yesterDay.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
What I'm asking is why would a townie come in outta no where and put someone to L-1 and force them to claim. You had no insight and reasoning for your vote, and expected ppl to be cool with it. Why would a townie act so brash and role fish like that? I seriously can't understand why.

And the possibility of being quick lynched was still there.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
i DID have insight. you're assuming that i didn't only because i failed to regurgitate the obvious reasons for your wagon.

and again, quick lynches never happen. if scum really came out of nowhere to just hammer you then they'd probably be lynched the next day.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
karthik go away nothing was happening

also guess who caught scum? vote frozen

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
karthik go away nothing was happening

also guess who caught scum? vote frozen
lol wut? You best be trollin' bro.

But in all seriousness where is this allegation coming from? If it's based on day info then I'd like to hear your case but TBQH this is pretty out of the blue. Makes me think we've got night shenanigans on our hands.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
k steel, since according to u the quick lyncher should be taken down next day right?

unvote vote marshy

u down steel?

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
I would like the elaboration you speak of. Not only because I'm not sure I picked up on it at all, secondly because I want to see your case laid out in full :)

As for the current Marshy wagon, I'm not sure that's a wonderful reason to wagon him. I don't know if I could see scumshy making a move as blatant as that, but I could definitely see town Marshy doing so.

#HBC | marshy

wanted for 3rd degree swag
BRoomer
there's a wagon? i thought that was chibo poorly trying to make a point

brolliance being infiltrated is going to bother me for the rest of the game. need to drudge through ronike's posts

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Oh Marshy thats not mafia scum you smell, that's just bodily scum. That happens when I'm up 'till 5 AM doing work and then have 10 AM class that I just barely wake up in time for and the shower step of the morning gets omitted. XP Bro stench ftw.

But yeah, checkin' out Ronike/KK relationship sounds like a good place to start today.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
i looked back on it, and i see what meno is talking about. it was essentially Ronike attacking Cacti for going after KK, revolving around KK's metagame from previous games. the only post he said he'd be ok lynching KK in was this one:

At any rate, I still would rather lynch Chibo, but if not, I guess I'd rather go after Meno or KK, the former more than the latter. At least KK is trying...
But even then, he said he'd much rather lynch Meno and described KK's effort in this game as "trying" when the most he did was quote all of scumfevers posts and write a worthless one liner underneath them all.

im interested to see where this goes, so vote karthik king

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
With 11 alive, it takes 6 to vote
Marshy (2) - KK, Chibo

Frozenflame (1) - Marshy

KK (3) - Meno, Steel, KevinM

Not Voting: Mentosman, Nix, Frozenflame, scumfever, Dekuu, Steel

Deadline is Dec 18, 2009

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
i looked back on it, and i see what meno is talking about. it was essentially Ronike attacking Cacti for going after KK, revolving around KK's metagame from previous games. the only post he said he'd be ok lynching KK in was this one:

But even then, he said he'd much rather lynch Meno and described KK's effort in this game as "trying" when the most he did was quote all of scumfevers posts and write a worthless one liner underneath them all.

im interested to see where this goes, so vote karthik king
I don't know...It's not like he desperately tried to defend Karthik or something, it was just one post.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
Are you denying a Meno wagon wouldn't have been good at that time? I mean yeah, there could be a connection between those 2, but there's always the possibility of it being a coincidence...everyone at one point wanted to lynch Meno because "of his fluffy posts", Ronike being one of them.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
At that point of the game, almost any lynch would of been useful really, but I kind of agree, looking back that there MAY be a connection.....but I'm not sure if it is enough to warrant a lynch just yet, just a bit more investigating into.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
the posts steel quoted alone are practically enough, but yea looking back and seeing the connection... kk is the best option today. I'll back to marshy tomorrow.

Unvote Vote KK

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
why are you asking him who to vote after this big tough guy persona of yours acting brash on your own terms it seems

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
I'm looking forward to KK's response after all these accusations. He's one vote away from L-1.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm thinking I'll be ok with a KK lynch. Seeing as for once the case on him can't be discredited by "eh, it's just how KK plays"

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
i can see it

'guys meno and jungle arnt doing anythng so theya re obviscum. Marshbro and kevinbro and frozensbro wagon obvscum chu chu'

karthik_king

Smash Ace
tbch I used ronike's defense for my own personal gain. Since he was doing so I was reasonably sure I would not be voted on by him. Then after N1 result knowing he was scum I figured I would not be NK'ed as long as ronike was alive. Then on N2 I also got a scum read on Marshy. This is why I was pushing a lynch on Marshy.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
tbch I used ronike's defense for my own personal gain. Since he was doing so I was reasonably sure I would not be voted on by him. Then after N1 result knowing he was scum I figured I would not be NK'ed as long as ronike was alive. Then on N2 I also got a scum read on Marshy. This is why I was pushing a lynch on Marshy.
I'm intrigued as to how you KNEW Ronike was scum at N1....as well as to what your read on Marshy was for that matter.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
tbch I used ronike's defense for my own personal gain. Since he was doing so I was reasonably sure I would not be voted on by him.
Profound. Someone who defends you probably won't vote you? Astounding.

Then after N1 result knowing he was scum I figured I would not be NK'ed as long as ronike was alive. Then on N2 I also got a scum read on Marshy. This is why I was pushing a lynch on Marshy.
Would you care to explain this. The way you've been playing and the way you've been pushing lynches on me and meno says otherwise. If you had scum reads or information why wouldn't you at least attempt to push them? I'm mostly speaking about Ronike and how you KNEW he was scum.

Top Bottom