• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mafia Tournament Sleepover! Game Over! SK wins the game! (ITS LEGIT THIS TIME! LOL)

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
people aren't voting marshy because your logic isn't making sense and we'd rather kill the scum named meno.
You are not buying his claim? You really think he's scum or just an useless townie?

The only one who reacted 'accordingly' to Meno's analysis was FF. Marshy voted him without saying anything (I assume the same reason as FF?).

Deadline's approaching...Mentos, what are you waiting to put him at L-1, what's there to be positive about? At this rate it seems we can't get anything from him rather than "I'm town"

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
Because a mislynch today would put us in a really terrible situation tomorrow.

Morrigan

/!\<br>\¡/
With the amount of people that are supposedly cleared I don't see the problem. I'm starting to suspect on the people that are not voting on him. We're still a bunch, and I doubt mafia will outnumber soon (there's already one dead) if he turns out to be townie we can still move on, right?
On a side note, I'm very curious as to who's the janitor or abductor. Knowing the missing player's roles would help town a bunch.

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
With the amount of people that are supposedly cleared I don't see the problem. I'm starting to suspect on the people that are not voting on him. We're still a bunch, and I doubt mafia will outnumber soon (there's already one dead) if he turns out to be townie we can still move on, right?
On a side note, I'm very curious as to who's the janitor or abductor. Knowing the missing player's roles would help town a bunch.
I wouldn't mind so much being lynched if it didn't affect town as much, but is the post below incorrect?

Also, Jungle, if Marshy flips town we're in terrible shape to have even a chance at winning. In fact either way if we lynch a townie we are. Unless of course the reason the extra kills stopped is the abductor can only have 2 victims, if we have 2 kills again tomorrow we would go in(likely) 4 town vs. 3-4 antitown(depending on 3 or 4 starting mafia) In the situation of 3, it's past lylo if we don't lynch the abductor. If it's 4, it's pretty much game if the abductor can joint.
Part of being town is making sure you don't get lynched - as such, I'd like a chance to defend myself. I'd like to question my voters - as their reasons for their votes leaves to be desired.

If I'm telling the truth, I should have an answer to everything, right?

vote meno. you used bad reasoning earlier today to make marshy look suspicious and you're now lurking at a bad time.
At the time, it was a legitimate question. Marshy himself answered it soundly and I have not brought it up since. I still do not support a Marshy vote.

I was also V/LA at the time.

This was before my crazy theory post, and I'd imagine your reasoning has changed?

unvote vote meno
Please elaborate.

Point is, just about nothing in your plan makes any sense, and it just reeks of a half ***** attempt by a nervous scum to flip a 3 confirmed townie situation on its head.
First, if I was scum, why would I be as nervous as you say to "flip three confirmed townies"? I barely had a single vote and a FOS - both for lurking. Not exactly screw-bursting pressure. The motive doesn't fit.

And secondly, I wasn't exactly "flipping" anything. Unless it's commonplace to have three confirmed townies - two of which are invincible - on the 4th day, I don't find it odd to have someone questioning legitimacy.

Contrarily, I do find it odd that someone is so easily accepting of such a situation. (Unless, of course, this actually does happen all the time. At this point I'd like somebody to mention this to me. >__>)

Right now, I'm going to have to go with Marshy on this and say Meno is the play. A gambit like that can't be let slide this late in the game.

Vote: Meno
Marshy hasn't mentioned or explained anything. He simply left a vote.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Just because you didn't have many votes on you at the time doesn't mean you weren't under pressure if you are scum. Coming into a late game scenario without your roleblocker and having to face up against 3 very solid claims is a situation that puts a lot of pressure on remaining scum. Thus, recognizing the adversity of your situation, it wouldn't be unreasonable for someone in that position to try and CHANGE the situation causing the pressure, hence, my belief that your crazy theory post was an attempt to dismantle the legitimacy of our three claims. The fact that you're now just trying to brush it away is simply crazy talk unworthy of further consideration only solidifies my belief that it was a gambit that blew up in your face and now you're trying to push in under the carpet.

It isn't very common at all to have 3 townies with very solid claims in the late game, two of which are invulnerable to night abilities. However, this doesn't mean that it's any less legitimate. The commonality of a situations occurrence has no bearing on how believable it is. Everything we know suggests that our claims match up based on everything we've said. I see no reason to doubt Marshy nor Chibo's claim, and I hope that the fact that everything we've claimed to have done at night checks out, gives them no reason to doubt me. Just because a chain of events is rare and the situation that it creates is rare, doesn't make it any less legitimate in the face of overwhelming evidence to its veracity.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
FF's post was the first really well laid out case against Meno, and makes me suspicious of him as well in a sort of way. However...

It isn't very common at all to have 3 townies with very solid claims in the late game, two of which are invulnerable to night abilities. However, this doesn't mean that it's any less legitimate. The commonality of a situations occurrence has no bearing on how believable it is. Everything we know suggests that our claims match up based on everything we've said. I see no reason to doubt Marshy nor Chibo's claim, and I hope that the fact that everything we've claimed to have done at night checks out, gives them no reason to doubt me. Just because a chain of events is rare and the situation that it creates is rare, doesn't make it any less legitimate in the face of overwhelming evidence to its veracity.
Marshy is not confirmed townie. He's just confirmed tracker.

---

Marshy why don't you explain your recent votes and gg/bg list. You keep saying things without being vocal about your reasoning.

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
So while Chibo is continuing his Marshy hunt, who else is there to be a suspect of? Because even IF Marshy is a scum tracker, there still leaves the janitor/abductor.....

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Oh while im at it, Handy is so scum, he should of known better then to put him at -1

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
Ignore that......Accidently had the other mafia game up and wasnt paying attention to which tab i was in -_-

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Just because you didn't have many votes on you at the time doesn't mean you weren't under pressure if you are scum. Coming into a late game scenario without your roleblocker and having to face up against 3 very solid claims is a situation that puts a lot of pressure on remaining scum. Thus, recognizing the adversity of your situation, it wouldn't be unreasonable for someone in that position to try and CHANGE the situation causing the pressure, hence, my belief that your crazy theory post was an attempt to dismantle the legitimacy of our three claims.
Hrm.

Wouldn't mafia be at least smart enough as a group to not allow a post as ridiculously nonsensical and glaringly contradictory as my theory post? Since then I've immediately accumulated two votes, and I'm two votes away from a lynch. "We" have already lost our role blocker. Explain how that could have possibly been a smart move by scum.

The fact that you're now just trying to brush it away is simply crazy talk unworthy of further consideration only solidifies my belief that it was a gambit that blew up in your face and now you're trying to push in under the carpet.
That's the thing though - I'm not brushing that post anywhere. I'm actually doing the reverse, I'm trying to heavily emphasis my original point, that all of this sounds too easy.

I highly encourage further scrutiny.

No, you have everything backwards and you're making too many assumptions.

You're mistaking the effect as the cause. Especially in Marshy's case - KK's result of "not vanilla" does not mean he's a proven tracker. All that's proven is that he's not a vanilla.

There's a reason the legal system doesn't pronounce defendants "innocent", they pronounce them "not guilty". That's what negative evidence is about - just because there might be "overwhelming evidence" does not mean alternative possibilities don't exist.

Also, it's rareness is completely a legitimate reason to cast doubt. What kind of background are you coming from that you can deny something like that? If you sincerely believe in that type of logic, I can forward you a few emails from a Nigerian Princess I've been receiving recently - I'm sure her offer will very much appeal to you.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
With 9 players alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch.

Meno (3) - Steel, Marshy, Frozenflame

Marshy (1) - Chibo

Those not voting : Mentos, Dekuu, Meno, scumfever, Nix

Deadline is December 26, 2009

Mentosman has been prodded

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hrm.

Wouldn't mafia be at least smart enough as a group to not allow a post as ridiculously nonsensical and glaringly contradictory as my theory post? Since then I've immediately accumulated two votes, and I'm two votes away from a lynch. "We" have already lost our role blocker. Explain how that could have possibly been a smart move by scum.
Who says your partner(s) was/were around to consult when you wanted to make your post? Who says the mafia will always make the best decision. Just because what you did didn't end up being the best play from your perspective doesn't make it an unlikely scum move.

That's the thing though - I'm not brushing that post anywhere. I'm actually doing the reverse, I'm trying to heavily emphasis my original point, that all of this sounds too easy.

I highly encourage further scrutiny.
This is completely contradictory to what you said earlier. Earlier you asked why people kept criticizing you for that post and you said "I've admitted it was crazy", suggestion that you felt there was no reason to criticize you for it since you admitted it was bad. You were trying to put it behind us by basically saying "whoops, my bad guys". That's the complete opposite of "encouraging further scrutiny".

No, you have everything backwards and you're making too many assumptions.

You're mistaking the effect as the cause. Especially in Marshy's case - KK's result of "not vanilla" does not mean he's a proven tracker. All that's proven is that he's not a vanilla.

There's a reason the legal system doesn't pronounce defendants "innocent", they pronounce them "not guilty". That's what negative evidence is about - just because there might be "overwhelming evidence" does not mean alternative possibilities don't exist.

Also, it's rareness is completely a legitimate reason to cast doubt. What kind of background are you coming from that you can deny something like that? If you sincerely believe in that type of logic, I can forward you a few emails from a Nigerian Princess I've been receiving recently - I'm sure her offer will very much appeal to you.
No, no i don't.

I'm not concluding that Marshy is a legit tracker just based off of KK's claim. KK confirmed he wasn't vanilla. Marshy confirmed he could track people when he came out and said I visited KevinM when he died. I DID visit KevinM when he died. We confirmed that I have a visiting ability by Chibo confirming that I visited him N2. I'm not assuming anything! All the information that we're using to reach the conclusions we have is ENTIRELY PUBLIC.

I have no idea why you're trying to apply innocent until proven guilty to argue against me. It makes absolutely no sense. You've obviously missed a lot of what has happened.

As for the rareness thing, excellent job omitting the most important part of that line. Let me post it again for you:

"Just because a chain of events is rare and the situation that it creates is rare, doesn't make it any less legitimate in the face of overwhelming evidence to its veracity."

Just because and event is rare, doesn't mean that you should dismiss its likelihood when all the evidence says otherwise. Your Nigerian princess presents you with a rare situation that you can easily dismiss as probably untrue because there is NO SUPPORTING CONTEXTUAL EVIDENCE THAT WOULD SUGGEST SUCH A FANTASTIC EVENT MIGHT BE REAL. That is NOT the case here. We have plenty of supporting evidence that suggests that THIS rare scenario is most likely to be true, and thus, there's no reason to dismiss it as being the likely scenario simply because it is generally a rare occurrence.

I expect people to get their ***** in gear after the holidays. We shouldn't be stalling at this point.

Chibo can you please stop voting Marshy and stop tunneling on him? You're basically confirmed, we need you to be scumhunting.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Sorry I've been away guys, Christmas time shenanigans. I'll prolly post more on Saturday than today, but for the moment still down with the Chibo lynch.

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Who says your partner(s) was/were around to consult when you wanted to make your post? Who says the mafia will always make the best decision. Just because what you did didn't end up being the best play from your perspective doesn't make it an unlikely scum move.
Maybe, but in comparison, which seem more likely:

a) It was a really terrible undermining attempt by scum.
b) It was a just a bad post by a townie.

I think it's rather obvious which is more probable - especially since scum has shown that they're not idiots, e.g. KK's framing, and Gheb's death.

This is completely contradictory to what you said earlier. Earlier you asked why people kept criticizing you for that post and you said "I've admitted it was crazy", suggestion that you felt there was no reason to criticize you for it since you admitted it was bad. You were trying to put it behind us by basically saying "whoops, my bad guys". That's the complete opposite of "encouraging further scrutiny".
You're misunderstanding me.

There's three parts to a post: literal content, meaning, and motive. I encourage scrutiny of the later two, and not the former. It's going to be a really shallow discussion if all we keep hounding on is the literal content of my theory post. There's only so much we can say about how wrong I was about everyone being mafia, or how Ronike was killed twice.

I can only concede to the rest of your post since it only makes sense and I worded my earlier post like, failingly.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
While Meno is still a strong lynch choice for the day, I'm beginning to get a feeling for a Nix lynch as well, especially after his recent post about "if we don't go after Marshy who else is there to be suspicious of." Shows that he wants to go with the crowd, and completely ignores the current suspicion on Meno as if Chibo is the only one talking. Either one can die.

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Maybe, but in comparison, which seem more likely:

a) It was a really terrible undermining attempt by scum.
b) It was a just a bad post by a townie.

I think it's rather obvious which is more probable - especially since scum has shown that they're not idiots, e.g. KK's framing, and Gheb's death.
Actually, I'd contend that in the late game, option A is actually the more likely of the two.

I'd be very willing to concede that B is more likely early on in the game, but given the circumstances and the adversity scum face in having 3 basically confirmed townies (2 of which are bulletproof) in the late game, I definitely feel like A is more likely, since the circumstances are more fitting of a scum gambit.

You're misunderstanding me.

There's three parts to a post: literal content, meaning, and motive. I encourage scrutiny of the later two, and not the former. It's going to be a really shallow discussion if all we keep hounding on is the literal content of my theory post. There's only so much we can say about how wrong I was about everyone being mafia, or how Ronike was killed twice.

I can only concede to the rest of your post since it only makes sense and I worded my earlier post like, failingly.
Fair enough, though I agree with your 3 parts to a post, I feel that all three parts lend heavily to the contention that you are scum. The content was absolutely crazy and obviously not thought through. Check. What that means to me is that the situation presented was suggestive of a false reality that undermined the legitimacy of the 3 full claims. The motive behind it seems to be a desire to change the public understanding of how things have played out, and what remains, this late in the games, so as to minimize the towns ability to trust others and widen the lynch pool.

I am curious though Meno, what are your thoughts on Scumfever?

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
With 9 players alive, it takes 5 votes to lynch.

Meno (4) - Steel, Marshy, Frozenflame, scumfever

Marshy (1) - Chibo

Those not voting : Mentos, Dekuu, Meno, Nix

He smirked.Unlike all the other days, there was no activities playing. Not one. It was cause everyone was too busy blaming on the other in terms of how bad the party always showed off a new dead body. It was going to the evening and Karin was getting irritated. It took a powerful punch to the wall, to which it cracked to many places, to silence those all around.

"Listen!" The host's voice ranged out, to which it showed off her anger. "I'm getting SICK and tired of waking up to a new dead body! This is IS going to stop TONIGHT!" The eyes of Karin's moved over to the other girl. "And I think YOU'RE the one to blame this, Sakura!"

Sakura's eyes widen in surprise. "Me!?"

"Yeah, I knew you were trouble the first time I even THOUGHT of inviting you? It's bad enough you feel intimidated of me, but you decided to knock out the others so as to 'try' and prove to me you got what it takes?" Karin just shook her head. "Man, I'm dissipointed in you."

Sakura growled at these words that were spit to her. "Give me a break! I can clean you out with little no effort."

"No you can't." Karin said with her hands on her hips and staring at her with a serious look.

"Yes I can." Sakura said, folding her arms, imitating the look.

"No you can't."

"Yes I can."

"No you can't."

"Yes I can."

"No you can't."

"Yes I can."

"No you can't."

"Yes I can."

"No you can't."

"Yes I can."

"No you can't."

"Yes I can."

"No you can't."

"Yes I can."

"No you can't."

"Yes I can."

"Sakura, you dropped your Ryu picture on the floor."

"Huh?"

The brunette student looked down at the floor...only to realize she didn't have the picture on her. Next thing she knew, she felt a powerful force hitting her stomach, to which it was Karin with a sly grin on her face. Sakura's eyes widen from the force that was delivered. Karin then backed up a bit and snapped her fingers. Within that instant, the victim was on her knees, puking out blood from her mouth. It seems the attack has damaged her internally.

Sakura Kasugano, Vanilla Townie, has got internal bleeding

Karin frowned. "Awww...poor Sakura....you're coughing up blood, which means you can't enter any of our games and tournament." Karin turned her attention to one of her female servants. "Take her to the nearest hospital in Tokyo."

"Yes." The woman servant nods.

Karin then turned her attention to the group while the servant takes Sakura away. "Okay, with that weakling out of the way, the pillow fight will about to commence. Traditionally of course." The host didn't want them confused with the one King went through. To which, the women cheered. Unfortunatly for the guys, they were strictly put on patrol for the night. No one couldn't get close to the large room where it was being helped without her muscled butler shooed them off.

It's Night 4. Please send me your actions by Dec 30th, 2009

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
A new day as soon rose. One filled with new advenure and new-

"So..." Karin said, closing her eyes while wearing a red robe and a pink towel on her head, which covered her hair. "Tell me AGAIN why there's ANOTHER dead body here...even though I specifically told you three to patrol the hallways?"

The three men, including Hando, were holding their hats near their chest, with worried looks on their faces. Right beside them was another dead body. At the moment, its hard to tell how long the body's been dead. One thing's for sure is that electricity sparks seeped within her body.

Saki Tsuzura (scumfever), Vanilla Townie, has been killed

"Well..." Began one of the officers. "We were patroling...but..."

Then all three of them looked down. "We fell asleep."

This only made the hostess growled. With a crack of her knuckles, she punched three of their heads individually with a single shot, giving each of them a big knot in their head. They groaned in pain.

"You are USELESS!" The woman shouts. "When I speak to the chief, I'll have your badges!"

"Karin!" One of the guest shouts from the halls up stairs. "Come up! I found someone!"

Not waisting time, the four ran upstairs, to where the other girls were near the bathroom. Inside, a dead body was seen. Her head in the sink full of water. It seemed like she drowned...

I-No (Marshy), Janitor, has drowned

"I knew she was bad news..." Karin said as she shook her head. "Anyone has any idea who did this?" They all just shook their head. With a sigh, the hostess looked at Hando and walked away. "Just...clean this mess..." With that, Karin and the other guest walked off to go and eat some breakfast.

Round 5 starts! With 6 alive, it takes 4 to lynch

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
I am so confused as to what just happened... Not only that Marshy was not a tracker at all, but Meno dying with only 4 votes was odd as well. Gonna have to think about this.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
vote mentosman

your protection and buddying of marshy were noted throughout the last day.

also im pretty sure meno died because we hit deadline (right?)

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
Ah yep, deadline-lynch. And why do you call me out for "protection and buddying" of Marshy? His claim lined up perfectly with information we got from confirmed town(Chibo) and FF's claim(which Chibo's info backs up) he claimed to have visited who Marshy said he did. When a claim lines up that closely, why WOULDN'T you believe the most likely scenario, that the apparent tracker with an accurate track per claims is town and work from there? Unless FF is scum, Marshy got very lucky that FF actually visited Kevin: it made his lie almost flawless. Now tell me, when things line up that well, why is it suspicious to believe it to be the truth and not go with it being a lie?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Even though Marshy didn't flip a something tracker which really confuses me, I told you he was mafia. No one believed me, it was pretty obvious.

So uhhh... there were two kills. What?

No one targeted me as I didn't get a pm result flavor like N1 and N3.

Who is the other killer? I don't think we've seen the drown flavor at all before in this game suggesting its someone who hasnt killed yet this game? Either way though, as Steel said, I want answers Mentos

Vote Mentosman

#HBC | FrozeηFlame

BRoomer
BRoomer
Marshy was the god**** Janitor? How the hell did I not pick up on that?

Anyway, that's a HUGE score for us. Janitors are nasty business. No wonder he had such a solid claim. He probably jan'd a tracker at one point and then got lucky calling me out for visiting KevMo. Makes sense for a false tracker to do that, claim having knowledge of who visited the corpse. Obviously someone visited a person who died at night, so that'd be a perfect way to shoot for a quick lynch in the late game.

Kudos to you Chibo. I tunneled way to hard on Marshy being the legit tracker since his claim completely checked out. Shame on me.

Though I sort of see where you guys are coming from with cases against mentos, I get the feeling that he simply interpreted things the same way I did. I mean TBQH, I buddied Marshy just as much if not more than mentos yesterday so from my PoV he doesn't come off very scummy. I'll have to go back and give him a good once over.

I suspect the new flavor is the result of the janitor not being around anymore so now they have to use other means of killing. As far as the second kill goes, I'm equally stumped. I'd like to think a town PR in the mark on marshy but that's probably a bit too optimistic. More than likely we've got some form of SK still lying around. =/

Nix2100

Smash Rookie
I agree with the possibility of the SK, most likely also believed Marshy's claim and killed him at night in order to protect himself....I'll be honest and say I'm leaning towards Dekuu, out of the 6 of us, Steel, FF, Mentos and myself all believed Marshy's claim, while Chibo still wanted to lynch him, Dekuu kept quiet on the matter and im inclined to believe that if the SK was one of the 4 that believed Marshy's claim, they would instead go with Chibo in attempt to get him lynched instead of wasting their night kill on him if possible.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Even if we are dealing with an SK here, that means we're dealing with a SK and at least one more mafia out there.

Dekuu hasn't posted since December 22nd and Day 4 ended on Dec 27th, that's 5 days away. Even though xmas was on there, that's still a big gap to be completely absent especially with the topic at hand. I would like to request a prod for Dekuu.

I want to hear more from Mentos and more from Dekuu.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm still stumped why I'm a big target for believing a claim that seemed to completely check out>_> So very suspicious of me. Anyway, the second kill has been there EVERY DAY, except for yesterday which we can assume FF was targeted pretty safely. We assumed it was an abductor because of multiple people missing, it appears that it was instead actually an SK and a multi-use jan. I wouldn't be too worried about the drowning flavor-the exploding flavor was also something different and Rockin gets into making the flavor for his games so it doesn't surprise me if he added it just for a change of pace. Pretty much we have two options:

Town vig who has shot every night(or at least all but night 3) and missed all but once

OR

SK who hit Marshy either being worried about his claim or thinking he was lying and knowing he couldn't win with two mafia alive.

The second is clearly far more likely, so I'm going to work on that. I'm fully confident in Chibo, still liking FF although I'm having some mixed thoughts on him at the moment. I'll elaborate more on that, but I would like to hear who he visited last night and why.

Dekuu's not looking too good, almost entirely avoided conversation of Marshy yesterday, and seemed to be acting somewhat oblivious throughout the day. Not considering anyone strongly suspicious for defense of Marshy: I think every single player left in this game said something on his behalf.

He also made mention of how he wouldn't be too surprised if Meno flipped "the jan" in post 940, when most of the town seemed to be thinking we had an abductor, not a jan at that point. Didn't think much of it at the time, but once Marshy flipped as a jan, it looks like a potential Freudian slip of Marshy's fellow mafiat.

Also, I'll claim if you guys would like me to. Not going to help but it's a point where I don't feel claiming will hurt, and it's potentially not a bad idea for us to go with a massclaim today anyway. I don't think it'll help us with the mafia, because it seems Marshy's janitor ability would probably be a replacement for scum safe claims, meaning our SK may not have one. I'm definitely up for a Dekuu lynch today though.

Vote: Dekuu

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
i'm not coasting  >_>

also you forgot scumfever but it's okay i forgot he was in this game too.

vote meno. you used bad reasoning earlier today to make marshy look suspicious and you're now lurking at a bad time.
you're certainly implying it. i think i understand now why it shouldnt be revealed at this point and you seem to still have a major problem with it.

people aren't voting marshy because your logic isn't making sense and we'd rather kill the scum named meno.
Steel: These two posts of yours seem to cast suspicion on Meno for him making a weird theory on how Marshy looked suspicious, followed by saying that Chibo's case on Marshy had weak logic and you didn't agree with it. From the sounds of these posts, you seemed to believe Marshy as well. So why vote me for doing so?

Except i'm not coasting -_-
seriously chibo multiple times throughout this game i have wondered if you are really paying attention to what is going on
This is in response to Chibo calling you out for lurking. I agree he wasn't paying attention, but for a different reason: After re-reading yesterday, you weren't JUST lurking, you were actively lurking. Most of your posts yesterday were either one-liners with no content, or talking about game mechanics, you contributed VERY little during the entire day. You aren't my top suspect, but I would like a response as to how you feel you weren't lurking yesterday when I would say 6 of your 16 posts yesterday could be considered contributory, and the remainder pretty much just prevented you from getting prodded.

I'll do it when I feel like it =_=

I think I have a bug/virus. for some reason, my body doesn't want to eat despite it being 4PM here
Poor Rockin:(

More to come later probably.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
yes, i did believe marshy mentos. but I really felt that you were the most vocal out of us all about defending marshy and were also the first to do so. i told myself throughout the day that if by some occurrence marshy flips scum i would look to you first.

i suppose you could say i was lurking, but i think i was more comparing myself to scumfever, meno, and dekuu - i didnt feel i should have been grouped with them when you listed the inactive players and so it frustrated me.

i will unvote as i want to take a deeper look at the dekuu situation.

mentosman8

BRoomer
BRoomer
I can see where you're coming from, note though that FF was just as vocal, and the only reasons we seemed moreso than others is the fact that so many people were barely posting during the day and me, him, Chibo, and Marshy pretty much dominated conversation all D4. It's hard to pick out connections like that when there are a few players being very vocal while others are being much quieter, because those who are posting more will seem to draw much stronger connections than those who aren't, even if it's not the case.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Good stuff mentos

Unvote

You're gunning for Dekuu it seems, I agree now that Steel or Dekuu should be the play. What you quoted and brought to light about Steel made sense, and I really can't shake how he acted when he first joined the game - it was so incredibly anti-town back when he pushed me to L-1 with no explanation at all and went with a vote first talk later approach despite just joining the game. Steel also tried to put suspicion on me for my take on the whole Tom situation which I still believe that my position was just and Steel could have been using it to get me lynched. His gameplay was also very rash, much more than Steel normally is - and if you noticed Marshy played the same style (more rash and agressive than normal) and you saw what alignment he flipped.

There's gotta be at least one more scum out there and there is likely (but not definitely) an SK. I'm going to go with Steel as the other scum and believe that something is up with Dekuu being awful quiet. Also if anyone recalls pretty much my first suspect way back in D1 was Dekuu. I couldn't pinpoint why, but something really didn't sit well with me and his posts, so I'm hoping my intuition was correct.

Imo Steel is the play but I'm not putting down my vote from him until Dekuu starts talking.

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
Oh man look at all these tasty connections between Ronike Marshy and Steel. All 3 of them wanted me out asap (probably from my leading case on Tom), then all 3 really wanted me to shoot and use up my one shot (probably cause they knew that they had the roleblock power) and sometimes they even defended Tom

I think it's interesting that you say that his nonexistence is bringing this game to a halt and yet you can't talk about anything else but him
Everybody Chill out. He's got legit RL johns. The only reason he responded to BWM is he just got lynched and it didn't require much thought. Give him a little bit more time and he'll be here and everywhere else eventually.
Omis, it depends on the mod. At any rate, isn't that a reason for him to shoot? But nice try trying to defend your scumate. Or maybe your just being dumb and playing into the sk's hands, who knows?
chibo shoot tonight or you're lynched tomorrow
backwards. shoot tonight or you die immediately tomorrow. stop arguing or you're getting lynched today off of being a waffling sk. hate when people who deserve to die are saved by their claims unvote chibo
Dude, he had personal problems and was trying to come back in slowly. But people like you don't let him do that, which is prolly why he REPLACED OUT. He's not here anymore, f*ckin drop it and move on.

Anyways, I'm down for lynching the sk.
Seeing as the outside of forum game **** Tom was going through, I'm pretty sure everyone was willing to let him off the hook for a bit. .
A) Chibo, the deadline is December 5th. That's in 9 days, more than a week. So why are you bringing it up? It's almost like you are trying to pressure people into a lynch, weird...
B) God dammit, shut the f*ck up about Tom. He's not even in the f*cking game anymore, and you STILL have to be on his case for having a f*cking life! He wasn't active anywhere, so could you get off Steel's *** for something that is entirely not his fault?!

How is it different? Its different because he had life issues and COULDN'T help! The fact that he didn't show up to try to maintain his "activity" in this game isn't a point against him, its a point for him. A player who was straight up lurking/inactiving for scummy reasons WOULD have popped in to give reasons. So seriously, shut up about it.

So I really want to lynch the sk who is currently trying to lynch a player for his replacee's clusterf*ck life, but I'm more than willing to lynch him tomorrow when he doesn't shoot.
You're talking about CAUTIONARY ACTIONS when you had NO problem lynching Tom simply because he wasn't posting?

this is really dumb. I'm only pressuing when i'm suspect? I've been a suspect to you the entire time. Tom/iggy have said nothing the entire game, what am i supposed to do other than what i'm doing?
chibo not shooting doesn't prove you're not an sk

we don't know if you shot anyone last night if we could just take your word then you wouldn't be on the chopping block
are you reading?

he has to shoot in order to verify his claim

---

And some more bonus stuff to check out...

tom wagon is legit unvote chibo vote tom
Oh hey let's just try and bus our scum partners

then they speak up about it

unvote tom vote chibo

tom consider replacement
Yea that's what I thought, he didn't want to really kill Tom lol

---

Gah! ****it Steel! I wanted to do a flavor D:

screw it

With 15 people, it takes 8 to lynch

Steel had to get his vote in as fast as possible to try and get me lynched, even faster than the mod telling everyone he's replacing in

---

it's one day, i won't be studying for two tests the rest of the game. i said i would post tomorrow did i not?

the move is fine. if mafia jump on you out of nowhere then let them. quick lynches don't happen.
Hey guess what, I'm still alive, meaning no one jumped on really fast
scum likely would have

guess who was on my wagon... Ronike, Marshy, and STEEL

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
-_-

chibo how many times have we gone over that vote? i put you at l-1 because i legitimately felt you were scum. tom/iggy didnt do anything the entire game so i felt it would be appreciated to get some activity out of the previously empty role, it seemed like most people were ok with it except you.

i don't understand the reason of half of these posts you quoted. i wasnt the only one who wanted you to shoot, EVERYONE DID. just one example from someone is NOT those three:

Agreed with Kevin and Marshy. You need to shoot tonight, because A. It can potentially clear you, and B. It's not very likely that scum would let you live long enough to use it if you don't. Now that you've claimed, there is absolutely NO reason to not use your kill tonight. I expect a second kill tonight, and if not you're lynched tomorrow. Unvote
also you quoted a bunch of posts but i was only the subject in like 3 of them. you're saying that because ronike also said tom was going through some crap in real life it gives us a connection? i believe ronike is a good friend of tom and he was just sticking up for him.

Steel

Where's my Jameson?
BRoomer
Steel had to get his vote in as fast as possible to try and get me lynched, even faster than the mod telling everyone he's replacing in
what?.. just.. what?

Hey guess what, I'm still alive, meaning no one jumped on really fast
scum likely would have

guess who was on my wagon... Ronike, Marshy, and STEEL
...and three other people were also on the wagon. chibo quick lynches really do NOT happen on d2 especially. i did not see ANY harm at putting you at -1

Top Bottom