• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Magic Stronghold I

edgeluca

Smash Lord
NNID
Edgeluca
3DS FC
2879-0257-1267
MM, Yakal? Been a long time since we played, it'll be more interesting now.

MasterC

Smash Ace
WA is nearly 100% confirmed and we'll bring a full setup (TV/cube/melee disc/memory card/recording setup)

what does it mean by "free pop" next to venue fee? like, unlimited...? or just 1 free pop with the venue fee? lol cuz unlimited free pop would be siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiick haha

Rusty Shacklefurd

Smash Lord
South-east of New Zealand, and no, you'll never fi
F*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f***.

I will still totally come to this but may have to drop out a little early because concerts always seem to coincide with tourney dates.

EDIT: Just noticed this: "Time: 11am we will start setting up... We will start at 23pm! Starting with Doubles!"

???

jugfingers

Smash Champion
my last exam is scheduled from 12-3 on the 17th, but I might come after and give yakal 5 dollars in a money match if he brings me an extra controller.

Yakal

Torquasm-Rao
F*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f*** f***.

I will still totally come to this but may have to drop out a little early because concerts always seem to coincide with tourney dates.

EDIT: Just noticed this: "Time: 11am we will start setting up... We will start at 23pm! Starting with Doubles!"

???
Get a good whiff of that enthusiasm to come to a tourney.

I like this.

Diakonos

Smash Lord
I dunno but if you want to play sometime before the 17th Im done classes for this semester.
Kaelen, do you live alone on campus? If so, let me live with you for the next week and a half. We will play smash brothers and study.

edit: no homo

Mad J

Smash Cadet
MadJ be comin son!!!!! i think i can bring a setup. depends on if i can borrow my friends tv. i can bring a wii. Got a question though if i bring my hacked smash can we still use it in tournament. or does it have to b the original smash disc.

:phone:

Lib3r4t3

Smash Ace
That set in general was great imo. It was another team bickering instead of me and James.

I reaaaaaaally don't think I'm gonna make this, but James is expressing interest for a tournament early 2012 so keep hosting stuff.

Top Bottom