• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Maine Smash Tournament 9: TOO GOOD! - Feb 17 (8 TVs!) VENUE UPDATE; IMPORTANT!!!

Banksya

Smash Ace
I have figured out im going to this tournament, I'll beat KDJ because I beat PC in mah dreemz won time yo peeze v_V

Harvey Birdman

Smash Apprentice
yo banks bring yo board foo

im takin your money in a game of skate, i hope youve got 30 stair switch back lips on lock

you can call the amount unless you wanna bail out, thats koo too lol

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Okay, well.. I'm going to the Zenith on the 24th and Cataclysm 3 the week after that, so... I think I'm gonna have to sit this one out.

Sorry, Banks, but it's an awful long way to go just to get ***** by Dan.

I'll see everybody at Cat3. <_<

Banksya

Smash Ace
Okay, well.. I'm going to the Zenith on the 24th and Cataclysm 3 the week after that, so... I think I'm gonna have to sit this one out.

>_>

birdman, ill see what i can do about bringing my board.

th0rn

Smash Lord

What a surprise... >_>

</3

I'm not going as well.

EDIT: I lied.

WaveShiner X

Smash Apprentice
it seems that i will be going to this tourny but i might not be able to bring a GC since i don't have one at the moment.

Kais, you better give me my megaman game at this tourny and a mm NEWB.

Viking Ness

Smash Journeyman
Well that's not nice Chief. We play nice at MST.

Except for **** Tom. He kind of does whatever the hell he wants

Banksya

Smash Ace
that is very disturbing^

iceman and pixel are stoopid because they don't know if they have work this day. situation is being handled. trying to be handled. >_>

ZoSo

Smash Champion
Kais: Everybody knows that gay meme lost all its lulz at least 100 years ago.

Kais

Smash Ace
Kais: Everybody knows that gay meme lost all its lulz at least 100 years ago.
You're thinking I should change the title then?

Guys, I need you all to listen. We FINALLY have a space. Are we really going to let a lack of TVs be what hold this tourney back from being as great as it could be? Come on, somebody must have something...

wWw Dazwa

#BADMAN
I know Banks IRL so by him bringing a TV it's like me bringing a TV.

I dunno what my travel plans are. If I'm going with Neil, it'll probably be Me/Neil/Dustin/Trevor/Eric and then there'd be no room for a TV. If I got a ride with in my mom's car (which would only happen if Jimi decided he wanted to go), there'd be room in the back for the TV. However, since Jimi doesn't seem to want to go, I'm guessing I'm going with Neil and thus no TV.

Kais

Smash Ace
Tis okay, it's good that you're thinking though; I wasn't sure how many people were considering it even.

Banksya

Smash Ace
well i know skler usually brings one...im just trying to figure out how we had so many **** tvs at the other msts because I dont remember bringing five to any tournament lol

Viking Ness

Smash Journeyman
I have a small one I might be able to bring. I'll have to see if GC will work with it and if I can actually bring it. So put me down for a possibly

Kais

Smash Ace
This tourney looks to be shaping up quite nicely. Anybody know any info on MLG sponsorships? Apparently, since they've gotten rid of smash on their host of games, they've decided to start hosting "underground" tournaments. Meaning, we get better venues, prizes, and probably more players at that. Who knows if they'd even give this tournament a sponsorship, but it's worth looking into for MST XII. Perhaps that'll be "the big one".

Viking Ness

Smash Journeyman
Ok, my tv will play GC and I'm pretty sure that my parent's won't care if I bring it. So put me down for a probably now.

And ask AlphaZealot about sponsorships. He works for MLG from time to time

Skler

Smash Master
When are we supposed to start showing up? Do warmups start at 10:00 or 12:00? I'd like to know when we are supposed to come before I'm already going to Maine.

Top Bottom