• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Majoras Mask Mafia! DGames' Longest Game Ends - Who Won?!?!?!?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I was originally going to post a quoted copy of every post in the game so far, but I got bored halfway through so just imagine this is a really long and distracting post.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
hey wait a minute
Are you one of those anti-alcohol people???
No, not at all. I actually quite enjoy the drinking of alcoholic beverages. Fifty shots just sounds like the meanest thing you could possibly do to your liver.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Oh, also, Nabe did the question mark thing. Are we too far out of RVS for me to call him scum for that without being that guy in the thread?

Xastrn

Dastrn|Xatres
hey wait a minute
Are you one of those anti-alcohol people???
Oh, also, Nabe did the question mark thing. Are we too far out of RVS for me to call him scum for that without being that guy in the thread?
OOOoh nice catch.

So, werekill, spell and nabe are all scum. maybe 1 more out there to catch.

who's not on the werekill wagon so far?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm gonna finish my movie and then take some notes but wow 3 pages already. That's really good.

Panta

Smash Cadet
Vote: Werekill

I day copped you and got a guilty.
I thought this was fake or a lyncher type of thing but I guess not. O_o

Vote: Werekill Nice use though. :)

I see you have some premeditated inactivity planned then, eh?

You do realize that most of the posts from page 1 are from pre-role confirmation banter? The game's hardly gotten off the ground yet.
What? I realize that the first page was pre-role banter, that is why I said 2 pages. And no I am not preplanning inactivity. What the hell made you come to that conclusion? >_>

I usually do get left behind and if you look at all of my mafia games it is true because I don't have a lot of time to commit. Newbie 14 and 13 as well as PokeMafia and Final Fantasy.

Cool. Panta and Spells are obvscum and Ryu bingo'd Werekill already. Case closed.
No. You are wrong about me being scum, but probably right about Spells being scum.

I read that exact thing. Seemed like a planned setup to say "i unno" and not chip in for a while. My first instinct was "that's phony."

FOS: Panta
What the ****. what was phony about my damn post? >_>

Did it again. That confirms it.

Your quicktopic told you to not fight it and just jump on the werekill wagon.
I kinda have to agree with this. There is no reason Spells should not be voting Werekill when Ryu claimed a guilty on him.

Fos: Spellcasters

oops

If there is anything that is phony it is this.

Overswarm, why are you making fun of me? :c

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
J, in which game have you played with dabuz before?
RO mafia in which I replaced in and Dabuz I had a town read pretty heavily. Which person in this list do you feel the most confident in reading Circus?

2 pages already? I have a feeling I am going to be lost this game. :urg:

vote: Overswarm

planning to fake your votes already with that list?

Majora's Mask is an awesome game filled with original characters and an interesting mechanic. Then again, I do love both Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask because they were the only games I had for my N64 for a while. :c I played the crap out of them.
The bolded part in this quote is very weird because I can't tell if it's a joke or not. It seems serious and I don't like it.

I day copped you and got a guilty.
In your next post (everyone), estimate how many games you've played of forum mafia.
Uhm, I'd have to say around 40-50 games in total.

Good answer for Mafia.

Prevote: Werekill

Votecount?
Werekill is at L-2 with 6 votes if I counted correctly.

Side-note: What in the world is up with some people not playing MM or OoT for that matter? How upsetting! My childhood would be nothing without them.

First impressions so far are pretty odd. One person I find myself looking at with a different expression is OS because I have never seen him like this before. He is just fluff-posting and I haven't even seen a real post from him except that little segment directed at Spell but even then nothing much came afterwards.

The gambit is kind of reminiscent especially since I joined this game to play with a certain hydra and that gambit was there/started my first game ever.

@People not on the WK wagon: What do you think of it? If you aren't on it, who do you have in mind of looking into?

@Solid: Since you were worried about voting WK, would you have him at L-1? Do you trust that I gave you the right number because he could actually be at L-1 instead of L-2 and still vote him? ;)

Panta's last post was odd but I am learning from reading about Panta and pushing him as a ML as scum (sorry about that before duder. ^^") that his style is just inherently scummy but I don't like his last post off pure surface value.

Panta, can you explain what about Spell is scummy in your own words?

Speaking of Spell, I can't tell if he is more dummy or more scummy at this point because he is just going back on what he is saying and just mixing somethings up. Spell, why were you against RR and then just flipped because "others are better than you it seems."? It seems you are malleable to others whims. Who is the scummiest besides where your vote resides at the moment?

OS, can I get who is looking like scum from you?

I think that's it for now. But I'm caught up. ^^

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
It's a perfect wagon because I day copped him and got a guilty. What else needs to be said, he needs to get in this thread and post.

Also L-1 is fine to put him at imo.

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
I would put WK at L-1, but I'm not going to go off of your number. It's the first day, and if someone were to hammer quickly after an L-1 I think it'd be pretty obvious what to do next based on flip. WK lynch gives us info which is what D1 is all about, so I see no issue putting him at L-1. I'm going to go count for myself though.

Overswarm

is laughing at you
I am posting from a phone. I have never done this before. I would vote gheb if I could but he is not in this game. It takes a long time to do this on a phone. It is a cool sensation. But I wish there was some feedback. Of the physical variety. How do girls do this ****. Anyway.... I need to find out how to bold.vote red ryu Claim name if daycop is serious.

:phone:

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I would put WK at L-1, but I'm not going to go off of your number. It's the first day, and if someone were to hammer quickly after an L-1 I think it'd be pretty obvious what to do next based on flip. WK lynch gives us info which is what D1 is all about, so I see no issue putting him at L-1. I'm going to go count for myself though.
Can I ask you why you are untrusting of me yet so trusting of RR? =P So what other info have you gained from this wagon?

It's a perfect wagon because I day copped him and got a guilty. What else needs to be said, he needs to get in this thread and post.

Also L-1 is fine to put him at imo.
What have you gained from this in terms of reads?

Overswarm

is laughing at you
Also I declare myself king.

If town does not agree on a lynch, Panta will be our "fallback lynch". If anyone disagrees, they need to come up with a better fallback lynch within 24 hours. There will be no distractions as such after 24 hours; now is your chance.

This is advantageous to scum in that if they know that the person we have as our fallback lynch is town, they can deliberately go for a no lynch situation. This will help them get the guaranteed lynch.

This is advantageous to town in that we can decidedly know that, because only scum would know the alignment of someone unless they were investigated or cleared, so anyone going deliberately towards a no lynch situation under the guise of "I don't really like this lynch, let's go after the other guy instead" will be put under heavy scrutiny. Meaning, coasting in this game will be incredibly scummy because not acting or participating is a direct actions towards the lynch of our fallback lynch. For today, that's Panta. For similar reasons, those that do the opposite and rally against killing the fallback lynch are just as scummy, especially if that fallback lynch eventually flips as mafia. This gives scum a game they have to play; because we have a fallback lynch that may or may not be scum, in certain situations they'll be forced to actually "play" or otherwise leave a visible trail. But playing also leaves a visible trail.

Na mean?

I picked Panta as our fallback lynch because he has already discussed his disdain at the thread growing a whopping 3 pages (whoopdy doo) and discussed his previous inability to keep up with mafia games. Regardless of whether or not this is planned or simply the truth, both are just as bad to town and this leaves him as a viable backup lynch.

Anyone who disagrees with this policy will receive my constant scrutiny in a very, very, very annoying fashion. I will be consistent. If you do not agree with a Panta as the fallback lynch, post your own with your ideas, and a vague consensus will allow a switch from Panta to someone else.

I will not be the "king" who chooses the fallback lynch for tomorrow. I nominate J to be the "king" for tomorrow, and he can tell us who our fallback lynch is at the end of the day. It can be anyone in the game. J must post his reasoning of his fallback lynch as well.

Should we get near deadline without a viable lynch, everyone should switch their vote to Panta the moment they log in.

RVS is now officially over.

Other than a discussion about who should be the fallback lynch, if you disagree with my choice of Panta, then Red Ryu needs to discuss his claim more fully or Were needs to go against Red Ryu. We can't move forward until this is complete.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I got some kind of confused while reading OS's post but it said that he is king today and nominating me to be tomorrow's king which makes me a Prince of some sort?

Prince of Darkness imo. 8)

Though the fact that this is literally a plan to set-up lynches in an order is kind of different. It's not the norm but I've never seen someone try and do it so blatantly.

OS, I think people will need more time to decide on a back-up lynch because the day has only just started and who knows what else will come through. Do you mean to go through with this full-throttle because of first impressions ooooor do you think if another better candidate arose, you would follow them?

Can you also go into why you seem to be trying to make this RR vs. WK thing an ultimatum as one of them being scum? Thanks.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I actually wanna hear something if it's alright by OS and others, but I want to see Panta's opinion on this before anyone else's. By his opinion, I mean his thoughts on possibly being the back-up lynch.

Then I'd like RR to comment. WK could too when he gets here after Panta.

Circus/Solid/Nabe, why am I doing this duders? ;P

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
I am posting from a phone. I have never done this before. I would vote gheb if I could but he is not in this game. It takes a long time to do this on a phone. It is a cool sensation. But I wish there was some feedback. Of the physical variety. How do girls do this ****. Anyway.... I need to find out how to bold.vote red ryu Claim name if daycop is serious.

:phone:
[yt]svlohGzbPn4[/yt]

Aka no

J: I got some things from this like how people reacted to me in RvS, doing laundry will brb and explain.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Graaah what a creepy video for this late at night. >.<" No thanks.

But alright, thank you for explaining when you get back. I'll probably respond to you in the morning cuz I'm really tired.

Top Bottom