• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Majoras Mask Mafia! DGames' Longest Game Ends - Who Won?!?!?!?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I still don't like Raziek much. He's not my main concern, but I'd look into him if Xastrn is really town.

Nabe, are you claiming to be investigating Raziek toNight?
What would make me scum on a TownXastrn flip?

Conversely, are you implying I'm not scum if Xastrn is scum? If so, what clears me in that situation?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I mean I guess but it's just not logical to delve into WIFOM because it is just a constant wonder of "What ifs". *shrug* I'd just rather deal with things that are much more concrete.
What kinds of things do you consider concrete on Day 1?

Kantrip

Kantplay
What would make me scum on a TownXastrn flip?

Conversely, are you implying I'm not scum if Xastrn is scum? If so, what clears me in that situation?
I'd have to look back and read again, but I recall you and J being together on the Xastrn lynch idea. Scum usually don't lead the wagon against their mates.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
WIFOM Kanty, WIFOM.

I could pull up lots of stuffs that suggest scum-mates do bus one another.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I swear, it's like you guys don't understand how gambits and WIFOM interact.

Nabe could be telling the truth, or he could be VT trying to draw a RB or NK. Or he could be telling the truth, but investigate someone completely different.

Dumb or scum for actually questioning his motives and intentions on **** like that.

Kantrip

Kantplay
**** you're right.

I was just thinking that we'd know who scum was if you claimed to be investigating them and you got NK'd or RB'd. There's enough WIFOM in that as is, not to mention the fact that scum would probably kill or RB you regardless.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I called myself Batman, and it was in a context related to Sherlock. I expected you to make note of it since it's scummy as ****.
I don't see why. All it does is bring to mind memories of game in which you were scum. There are obvious differences between what Batman meant in that game and what Batman means here (nothing). Didn't you just bring up Batman when you were talking with OS about your Sherlock stuff or whatever? I glossed over that ****, frankly.

Like, I'm really so lost. What is the point of this conversation we're having right now? Do you have a problem with the fact that I haven't expressed suspicion of you so far?

X1-12

Smash Champion
Twilight 1 Ends!

Raziek [0]
T-Block [0]
Overswarm [0]
Xastrn [8] - dabuz, Nabe, Werekill, John2k4, Solid, Circus, Raziek, J
Solid [1] - OS
Panta [0]
Red Ryu [0]
dabuz [1] - MOD
Nabe [0]
Circus [3] - Frio, Xastrn, T-Block
Werekill [1] - RR
John2k4 [0]
Kantrip [1] - Panta
J [0]
Frio [1] - MOD

Not Voting [1] - Kantrip

Frio receives his 2nd Prod

Xastrn (Jim, Mafia Hobo) Has been lynched!

Night 1 Begins! Send in all actions by 1PM on 13th October (GMT)!

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
WHY DO MAJORA'S MASK GAMES ALWAYS HAVE A JAN/ABDUCTOR.

Rage. Ok, re-reading with presumably dead T-Block and ScumXastrn in mind.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Tee hee, scum lynch on D1.

I can't see many people who pushed Xastrn as scum as a bus who started early, J, Circus, etc. OS is probably town just because I can't see Xastrn buddying his scummate.

Gonna do a full read on his posts and see what I can find. My reads took a 180 from this flip.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash

*pelvicthrust.GIF*

Abducted? Does that mean they are still alive but can't post? Never played a game with abductor and its not a role mentioned on the mafiascum wiki

Right now, im thinking Nabe is scum

Vote: Nabe

J, whats your opinion on this flip? Does this change your opinion on Circus?

Kantrip, I agree that RR/OS could be scum. Im unsure about Frio/panta scum. They are too inactive. John reminds me of Armor from my last game, and armor was just dumb town, so i don't think John is scum.

Werekill, Reads based on flip?

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I'm actually not caring about OS right now. He even said himself that he's distracting by Dark Souls, so I see no reason to focus on him too much when there's such an easy excuse for him.

John is dumb town until I see a bit more from him. He's good for a backup lynch, though.

Frio and Panta have been massively inactive, but Inferno might be more active. Still, what the heck, Panta?

RR I still don't like too much, but I'll wait and see his behavior today. I'm past the whole claiming and trying to kill me first thing, I suppose.

Xastrn was scum **** yes.

Solid has a neutral vibe, but it almost feels... too neutral. Idk. I just don't have a strong town or scum read on him, and he just seems a bit odd.

Dabuz is decently active and such, and he seems to be ok for now.

Raziek is null, but I can see how some people don't like him.

J is null, but he acts like a good townie.

I didn't like Nabe's gambit, if there was one, but I'll wait and see what he reports.

But I have a question or two for a certain person who I'll be voting for...

Kantrip, why did you fail to hammer? Better question: why did you only dislike Xastrn after the claim? It felt like you felt like you had to say something so that you didn't look like you were way for Xastrn, but you couldn't really think of anything other than questioning the claim. I don't like that, especially when it was combined with your fake hammer that didn't really kill Xastrn; maybe you didn't have the balls to completely bus your partner.

So yeah, basically, your interaction with Xastrn seemed weak, blabbity blah blah.

Also:
I think at least one of Frio/Panta/John is scum.

Maybe RR or OS.
I love how you picked 3 inactives, a newbie, and a random-but-decently controversial player without even including me in your list. Didn't you find me scummy enough to FoS me? This just seems like a hurried, forced list of fake scummies.

So in combination with your general bad play (chainsaw chainsaw chainsaw guyz they're chainsawing!) and your wishy-washy opinions (you went from hating Circus to disliking Xastrn out of nowhere, and you refused to hammer), I'll Vote: Kantrip.

Panta

Smash Cadet
wtf. why does my internet love me so much? /sarcasm </3 Hopefully by Saturday I will have a stable relationship with ATT and they can stop ****ting on my access.

I am very very sorry for not being there, at all, end of day. Day 1 scum lynches are very good. Cornucopia of connections to scum who don't think they will get lynched.

What do you guys want me to do? Reread the game? like 30ish pages. Give scumreads? I'll do it, but I don't see OS as scum and why is your vote on him?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Ok so im now in this game replacing frio. It was a LONG D1 read filled with 90 ****ing pages full of walls of text. Wtf you guys?

vote: Overswarm

:phone:
This is all you have?

Oh, phone post.

I expect you to support that vote and elaborate on your reads, because this is NOT an acceptable "I just replaced in" post.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
In the recently ended MMX, Adumb claims that you have poor day play, and were an obvtown ML. To what extent do you agree with that?
My day play was somewhat poor in that game, but I feel I'm improving.

I only got ML'd because inactives already had their votes on me to the point where it was my lynch or no lynch.

Adum played like garbage that game anyway, so I'd sooner value the opinions of the other players.

Top Bottom