• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Majoras Mask Mafia! DGames' Longest Game Ends - Who Won?!?!?!?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

Excuse me, it seems my logic may have a couple holes in it.

Regardless, I like Kuzi's slot as town at the moment. If he's indy, he'll be figured out soon enough or I'll be abducted toNight. =3c Though based on OS' play/Kuzi's set-up analysis I don't think he's Indy either if he is entertaining the idea of Scum Abdcutor which I haven't thought of yet myself either. That could be a possibility just like there was a Mafia abductor in Dexter Mafia.

I would like to see his thoughts on WK because I think he'd have the best meta/ability to read him cuz it seems I'm at a turn with how can he be town. *could you tell us more as to why he is town to you before flip? And is it dependant on John's flip?*

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Ah. I hasn't even taken into account his flip when I thought about it. Just turned to the first page to find how many players were in the game and then made the analysis from a probability standpoint.

But now that you mention it, I don't think I've yet come to a part where we've discussed tb's flip. Is he dead and jan'd or do we know he was abducted?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Ah. I hasn't even taken into account his flip when I thought about it. Just turned to the first page to find how many players were in the game and then made the analysis from a probability standpoint.

But now that you mention it, I don't think I've yet come to a part where we've discussed tb's flip. Is he dead and jan'd or do we know he was abducted?
We know he isn't dead. So we basically know he's abducted.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

Mod confirmed he was abducted to us by saying he was not NK'd. There was no other death that night.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

Another point with this post, it really re-enforces that Kuzi is town. I maaaaay be taking a leap of faith with this knowing Kuzi as well as I do but I'm comfortable with it.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Votecount 2.2 [7/13] Deadline 23rd October!

Raziek [1] - Nabe
Overswarm [1] - Inferno
Solid [0]
Panta [0]
Red Ryu [0]
dabuz [0]
Nabe [1] - dabuz
Circus [0]
Werekill [2] - RR, J
John2k4 [3] - Kantrip, Raziek, Solid,
Kantrip [1] - Werekill,
J [0]
Inferno3044 [0]

Not Voting [4] - Panta, John2k4, Circus, OS
T-block was neither killed nor Modkilled
Here you are Kuzi.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
J don't worry about me, I can handle myself.

Except if I get NKd. Which is exactly what you're setting me up for.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
lol

So then we're assuming that we have a mafia abductor or the nk was ***********.
Actually most people were assuming the latter with the cockblock and indy abductor.

J don't worry about me, I can handle myself.

Except if I get NKd. Which is exactly what you're setting me up for.
Huh? o_O How am I setting you up for a NK?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Also just reminding, it's not 1PM EST, it's 1PM GMT which means it's like uuuuuhm idk 6-7am in the morning our time if I remember England time correctly.

Why so hesitate on Kanty? I think he's pretty towny so far this game.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I'm pretty cool on Kantrip too. But I'm also cool on him in the way that he could turn on me and be scum and I'd believe it.

Do we have to kill the abductor in order to win if T-block is scum?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm pretty cool on Kantrip too. But I'm also cool on him in the way that he could turn on me and be scum and I'd believe it.

Do we have to kill the abductor in order to win if T-block is scum?
Idk really. Isn't that how it worked in MM mafia the first time?

Trust me Circus, I know that feeling with Kanty. Bitter Awkward mafia is bitter.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Oddly enough I think Kantrip has been playing kind of scummy.

If anything I think Spellcasters is giving me a town read on the slot lol

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Oddly enough I think Kantrip has been playing kind of scummy.

If anything I think Spellcasters is giving me a town read on the slot lol
Then you are probably gonna like WK a lot more because he has been on him for a while. =P

That's really odd that Spells is giving you the town-read and not Kanty because a few of us would say the mirror of that haha.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Uhg wtf Raziek just claimed commuter. Someone explain to me whether he was lying or what goes on in the next few pages I don't feel like reading it.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Uhg wtf Raziek just claimed commuter. Someone explain to me whether he was lying or what goes on in the next few pages I don't feel like reading it.
Fake-claim to bait reactions. John never tried to CC nor drop hints that he was the real communter soooooo yeah.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
EBWOP: Well wait a second, Raz didn't fake-claim fully. He did claim that he was a Deku really later on but said the rest of it was a lie.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Let me try and find a post someone made that showed he did post during the time Raz didn't unveil his lie.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
he said he was some scarab.

did john say anything at all before he revealed he was lying?
He posted before Raziek admitted to fake claiming. John didn't say anything about the commuter role. He says he didn't think to CC.

This is the problem with trying to read new players.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia

Kuzi, we've had enough heart-attacks/fake-claims this game. Could you tell us if you were joking or not?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Probably a good idea. Just got to page 41 and going to stop.

Pretty sure I've got the scum team nailed. Let you know my thoughts in the morning.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
And Kantrip, you should use what you have toNight. I don't know whether you were planning on saving it for late game, but it would be better to try and shut down the scum team early.

Kantrip

Kantplay
I'm not sure what you mean, kuz.

I'm upset that I missed the hammer, I wanted to do that. :(

If I die before I wake, I want to look at Raz and Nabe.

Inferno on a townflip.

WK seems like bad town play, no offense intended.

My protect will be between Solid/J/kuz

I want Panta and dabuz to post more, I may look at them more too

Red Ryu seems town to me

Blagrgalrvavrlavlarg

/notes I made on notepad

Going to bed now, gnight

X1-12

Smash Champion
End of D2 Votecount! [7/13]

Raziek [1] - John2k4
th3kuzinator [3] - MOD, MOD, MOD
Solid [0]
Panta [0]
Red Ryu [0]
dabuz [0]
Nabe [0]
Circus [0]
Werekill [0]
John2k4 [7] - Solid, J, Inferno, RR, Nabe, Werekill, kuz
Kantrip [0]
J [1] - dabuz
Inferno3044 [0]

Not Voting [4] - Circus, Panta, Kantrip, Raziek

John2k4 has been lynched! It is now Twilight! John will flip sometime this evening!

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
It would be nice if it was faster, but whatever.

I like the last two pages; they're like a summary of the pages so far, and that's handy.

J, I'll reply to you toMorrow.

I still think T-Block is scum.

Any final reads, anyone? I would love to see everyone's reads before the flip.

Also, where the hell is Dabuz?

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
I'm such a hypocrite with my asking for reads and not saying any.

Kuz is null leaning town, but I don't think that we should take OS's vt claim at full value since he could have been lying. However, Kuz reading 50 pages just to catch up has raised my opinion of him.

Raziek is null leaning scum/abductor. I say abductor because alongside Dabuz and Nabe, they talked about an abductor possibility, and he also flat out denied the possibility of an abductor. He's leaning on that fence because of both some of his actions here and there and the fact that he's been viewing without posting much.

J I don't like, but he's still essentially a null just barely nudging scumhood. I don't like some of his actions/accusations, but I haven't seen much else bad stuff.

Dabuz is null, and we need to see more from him. He's also in the abductor triad, bla bla bla.

Nabe is null leaning scum based on essentially policy. We shall see more tomorrow. Also, he's in the abductor triad as well.

Kantrip is fishy as hell in his interactions with me, but I can honestly say that he's still nully for now.

Panta is coasting like a boss. A scum boss. We need to see more from him ASAP.

T-Block was scum scun scum, and Kuz gets points from me for maybe thinking that.

Ugh, Solid's claim gives me a headache, but I say wait to see what else he posts.

Inferno is null leaning scum for red flags tat popped up today and T-Block's interactions with Frio.

Circus is a null, and I refuse to see him a town just because he lynched Xastrn. He would be interesting to really look into.

Top Bottom