• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Majoras Mask Mafia! DGames' Longest Game Ends - Who Won?!?!?!?

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
@the abductor: do you mind making this game better and targeting some of our inactives? I would appreciate it if you acted, for toNight, like a vig who works for the good of all...

... Be a Batman, abductor.

Dabuz

Fraud at Smash
Sorry i was inactive, i blame tourney+ having to do college essay stuff :/

Tommorow, im thinking Kantrip and J need to be looked at as possible scum.

Werekill seems like he is genuinely scum-hunting so town IMO.

Kuz's slot it null.

Nabe is null leaning town.

Solid is null.

Panta is leaning needs to be more active and he is leaning towards the scummy side.

Raziek is null leaning scum.

Inferno is null

Circus is town

Red Ryu is null leaning town but should definitely be looked at.

Panta

Smash Cadet
I'm such a hypocrite with my asking for reads and not saying any.

Kuz is null leaning town, but I don't think that we should take OS's vt claim at full value since he could have been lying. However, Kuz reading 50 pages just to catch up has raised my opinion of him.

Raziek is null leaning scum/abductor. I say abductor because alongside Dabuz and Nabe, they talked about an abductor possibility, and he also flat out denied the possibility of an abductor. He's leaning on that fence because of both some of his actions here and there and the fact that he's been viewing without posting much.

J I don't like, but he's still essentially a null just barely nudging scumhood. I don't like some of his actions/accusations, but I haven't seen much else bad stuff.

Dabuz is null, and we need to see more from him. He's also in the abductor triad, bla bla bla.

Nabe is null leaning scum based on essentially policy. We shall see more tomorrow. Also, he's in the abductor triad as well.

Kantrip is fishy as hell in his interactions with me, but I can honestly say that he's still nully for now.

Panta is coasting like a boss. A scum boss. We need to see more from him ASAP.

T-Block was scum scun scum, and Kuz gets points from me for maybe thinking that.

Ugh, Solid's claim gives me a headache, but I say wait to see what else he posts.

Inferno is null leaning scum for red flags tat popped up today and T-Block's interactions with Frio.

Circus is a null, and I refuse to see him a town just because he lynched Xastrn. He would be interesting to really look into.
You people and your activity fetishes. :urg: I'm not coasting. I'm just not really active. You can look at all of my games. I do this as any alignment. derp.

Anyway, what do you guys want from me? I've already listed my reads and I am sticking with them.

One thing though.

Kuz, why is Solid scum especially after his claim? Lovers is a pretty dangerous claim especially if there is a vigilnate or third party killing role because when he dies another person dies.

And it seems like I am eternally scummy just because of my meta. :C

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I'm such a hypocrite with my asking for reads and not saying any.

Kuz is null leaning town, but I don't think that we should take OS's vt claim at full value since he could have been lying. However, Kuz reading 50 pages just to catch up has raised my opinion of him.

Raziek is null leaning scum/abductor. I say abductor because alongside Dabuz and Nabe, they talked about an abductor possibility, and he also flat out denied the possibility of an abductor. He's leaning on that fence because of both some of his actions here and there and the fact that he's been viewing without posting much.

J I don't like, but he's still essentially a null just barely nudging scumhood. I don't like some of his actions/accusations, but I haven't seen much else bad stuff.

Dabuz is null, and we need to see more from him. He's also in the abductor triad, bla bla bla.

Nabe is null leaning scum based on essentially policy. We shall see more tomorrow. Also, he's in the abductor triad as well.

Kantrip is fishy as hell in his interactions with me, but I can honestly say that he's still nully for now.

Panta is coasting like a boss. A scum boss. We need to see more from him ASAP.

T-Block was scum scun scum, and Kuz gets points from me for maybe thinking that.

Ugh, Solid's claim gives me a headache, but I say wait to see what else he posts.

Inferno is null leaning scum for red flags tat popped up today and T-Block's interactions with Frio.

Circus is a null, and I refuse to see him a town just because he lynched Xastrn. He would be interesting to really look into.
Just pointing out because it's funny; You dislike everyone in this post besides Kuzi based on him catching up 'cept you do take away from that a bit.

Can you be more concrete/exact in what you are telling us please? =P All I really got is 11 people are possibly scum. What is your opinion on RR since you left him out?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
You people and your activity fetishes. :urg: I'm not coasting. I'm just not really active. You can look at all of my games. I do this as any alignment. derp.

Anyway, what do you guys want from me? I've already listed my reads and I am sticking with them.

One thing though.

Kuz, why is Solid scum especially after his claim? Lovers is a pretty dangerous claim especially if there is a vigilnate or third party killing role because when he dies another person dies.

And it seems like I am eternally scummy just because of my meta. :C
*psssssssssst Panta*

If you want people to get off of you for inactivity, just make a post a day or something it'll help with that problem people seem to have of you. Also posts like these do not really help your case whatsoever. Instead of posting excuses/self-pity stuff, give us an update on your reads and what you are thinking on some things. (i.e. John's flip/Who to look at afterwards/Who you don't like/like atm)

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Everytime I think Werekill might be scum I just ask myself "would scum actually say this" and then I just start laughing.

Solid really needs to clarify his PR. There are many mechanics left ambiguous and I'm not willing to let him sit for very long on that alone.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Well to be more precise, it's one lover that's part of a scum faction and one that is part of a town faction.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Everytime I think Werekill might be scum I just ask myself "would scum actually say this" and then I just start laughing.
I may be getting around to this train of thought. However, I still need to go re-read that game. Kuzi, instead of that, could you just tell me if this is WK from Newbie 13 ooooor not?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Let's introduce wine so that the lover claimant doesn't get killed
Yeeeeeaaaaah
Well if one scum-faction does have a lover themselves, they wouldn't kill Solid anyways.

Solid needs to clarify if they get mod-info once they found another.

#HBC | Nabe

Beneath it all, he had H-cups all along
Can't breathe, but the view is equal to the taste
Maybe one of the scum members is a lover but they're keeping it secret from one another, and now they're all suspicious of one another. Ooooooh

J, I've been pointing out assorted town points on WK all Day. This is not the first time I've asked if you've been reading.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Maybe one of the scum members is a lover but they're keeping it secret from one another, and now they're all suspicious of one another. Ooooooh

J, I've been pointing out assorted town points on WK all Day. This is not the first time I've asked if you've been reading.
You have been pointing out town points to WK but I just haven't thought much of them because I think he is scummier rather than townier. Have you been reading my posts as to what I am actually saying?

#HBC | Nabe

You have been pointing out town points to WK but I just haven't thought much of them because I think he is scummier rather than townier. Have you been reading my posts as to what I am actually saying?
I have absolutely no understanding of your read on WK and it feels forced. To the same extent, that you've commented on Kuz talking about WK and never commented on me coming at from the same perspective as him makes me think that you're responding to Kuz because he's Kuz. It seems like an opportunism, given that he just replaced in and the dynamic has shifted.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Nabe, shh. We're not supposed to let J know that we think he's scum until later so we can catch him with his pants down.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I am responding to Kuzi because he is Kuzi, he has much more experience then I do with WK and would have better insight on that slot then I do. Look at how Circus did a similar thing to me once he found out I had a bit more meta then he did. You on the other hand have 0000 meta with WK and I don't really trust nor agree to your points which is why I haven't commented on them (also due to business. ;P)

Shhhh Kuzi, I wanna keep on playing as scum. I finally got poisoner again after FF7:redux =D

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I don't use meta anymore so I don't know OR CARE if he looks like Newbie 13 Werekill.
What the....? You don't use meta anymore. Sorry if I wanna call BS because I haven't been away that long.

My points are the same as Kuz' points, and you're remarking on them now that they're coming out of Kuz. That's what I see.
Can you reshow me? I could have sworn you said something similar for John and not WK that made you give a pause to John's lynch.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
You've been away long enough not to UNDERSTAND.

Also, real talk, Xastrn slipped early game that Werekill was town and I'm surprised no one has found it yet.

#HBC | Nabe

This has been the gist of every point I've made regarding WK, J. So when you say youthink you might be coming around to that train of thought, I have to question your lack of interactions with me.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Apparantly so @ Kuzi. Also that would be a very interesting find w.r.t. Xastrn, show me please?

Nabe, we don't really have that many interactions soooo we do need to fix that. However I have been on WK this entire time and the more I think about it, the more WK may just be dumb-town and I've had this somewhat tunnel vision on him for a while. I need to re-read that slot more than anything.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I am responding to Kuzi because he is Kuzi, he has much more experience then I do with WK and would have better insight on that slot then I do. Look at how Circus did a similar thing to me once he found out I had a bit more meta then he did. You on the other hand have 0000 meta with WK and I don't really trust nor agree to your points which is why I haven't commented on them (also due to business. ;P)
I don't know if you're trying to imply that I deferred to your meta on Werekill over my own here or not, but just to be clear, I didn't. I still think Were is town. I just assumed you hadn't really played any games with Werekill, when in fact you have.

Just doing one last quick read before work. Be back this evening. Hope to see dead scum.

D3 will be a good Day to look into J.

I actually wish I was this game.
Oh man, J. Oh man. Killing me with this stuff. Leave me alive toNight so that we can do some proper duking toMorrow.

Top Bottom