• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Majoras Mask Mafia! DGames' Longest Game Ends - Who Won?!?!?!?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Listen to me.

Dabuz isn't mafia. He could be indy which is why he's claiming fourth (hes my #1 indy pick).

1 or two of Xas' mates are within (depending if tblock is mafia) RR, Raz and Inferno.

They're claiming first. Dabuz the indy pick claims after. Everyone else can go then cuz they're town.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Nabe is town.

He's not mafia because he joined and stayed with Xas from early early on and this setup does not take kindly to bussing on D1. Nabe would know this, hes awesome at setup speculation. He's not indy because claiming cop like that is too risky as indy because you could just get NKd by mafia.

He might be super super ballsy BP indy but id rather play percentages on that.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
IE, find mafia first and then indy later.

Nabe isn't mafia.

And looks like we are all down with mass claiming.

I wouldn't mind it.

Lore

Infinite Gravity
BRoomer
Nabe is town.

He's not mafia because he joined and stayed with Xas from early early on and this setup does not take kindly to bussing on D1. Nabe would know this, hes awesome at setup speculation. He's not indy because claiming cop like that is too risky as indy because you could just get NKd by mafia.
Hold up a second.

What do you know about the setup that we don't?

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Sucks.

So Solid was poisoned.

Kantrip was NK'd.

Ok read up and ready to go.

I have never seen OS change claims, although to be fair I only played with him in MMX mafia and the indy killed him. As for scum, I'm thinking Nabe. I never had a town read on him and it would explain why Kantrip of all people was killed.
I hate this part. A lot.

I don't get what a comment like this does for town with adding self asking WIFOM like this.

Listen to me.

Dabuz isn't mafia. He could be indy which is why he's claiming fourth (hes my #1 indy pick).

1 or two of Xas' mates are within (depending if tblock is mafia) RR, Raz and Inferno.

They're claiming first. Dabuz the indy pick claims after. Everyone else can go then cuz they're town.
Explain what my interaction with Xas D1 was then.

I'm very disturbed your putting me as a possible scummate.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Explain what my interaction with Xas D1 was then.

I'm very disturbed your putting me as a possible scummate.
Resting on your play from D1 and how you look juxtaposed to Xastrn does not make you look town.

Who's scum, RR?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
That shouldn't make a difference. If you jailed him, he should be alive.

The green liquid really confuses me and kantrip dying confuses me more. Maybe he was on someone who was guilty.

:phone:
Inferno, you're careful to point out that the green liquid related to Solid's death confused you, by that death itself apparently wasn't something that confused you. Care to explain why that is?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Eh. Fine for now, I guess. That post still does not jive well with what you're saying to me right now though. But I feel like we've got to have a protective in this game, and you're it unless it was T-block and you're the abductor. Which I do not think is an impossibility.

Ryu, you didn't answer my question.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Inferno, why did you jail Dabuz N1? What is your read on him?

Ryu, you're next to claim.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
Red Flag. I can't place exactly why, but this is setting off major alarm bells.
Take your gut reads elsewhere.

Resting on your play from D1 and how you look juxtaposed to Xastrn does not make you look town.

Who's scum, RR?
I'm not resting my play, I'm saying I'm baffled after my interactions with Xastrn that me as his scummate even comes up. Unless people seriously think he was seriously god damn busing me.

Scum picks atm, Nabe/Werekill (I'm certain one or the other is scum), Inferno(Could change based on the claims tbh), Raziek.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
My read on him has been town the entire game and I explained that to Raziek. My reasoning behind why I think he is town is why I jailed him.
Okay. So what's your theory on how your Night Action and mafia's NK interacted on N1? How confident are you that you protected Dabuz from the NK rather than blocking him from carrying it out and what makes you believe this?

EBWOP: If T-Block comes back and flips town, I would look more into Dabuz's slot.
Why?

I'm not resting my play, I'm saying I'm baffled after my interactions with Xastrn that me as his scummate even comes up. Unless people seriously think he was seriously god damn busing me.
It's a totally legitimate possibility, and it should be easy to see why. It's irrational for you to be upset about Kuz or anyone else bringing it up as an option. People didn't clear me after my interactions with Xastrn either, even though mine were arguably much more indicative of TvS than yours were, but you don't see me huffing and puffing about it. The way you're reacting to this is very bad. "Unless people seriously think he was seriously god damn busing me," sounds particularly forced and over the top combative.

Scum picks atm, Nabe/Werekill (I'm certain one or the other is scum), Inferno(Could change based on the claims tbh), Raziek.
Thank you. Now claim, please.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
It's a totally legitimate possibility, and it should be easy to see why. It's irrational for you to be upset about Kuz or anyone else bringing it up as an option. People didn't clear me after my interactions with Xastrn either, even though mine were arguably much more indicative of TvS than yours were, but you don't see me huffing and puffing about it. The way you're reacting to this is very bad. "Unless people seriously think he was seriously god damn busing me," sounds particularly forced and over the top combative.
Your or J/Acro with him is absurd at this point.

I am huffing and puffing because I seriously can't fathom some people with him at all.

Thank you. Now claim, please.
Business Scrub, Vanilla Townie

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Unless you can give me a good reason for why you didn't CC Raziek when he claimed Business Scrub, I see no reason to believe you're town.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
Well no NK on N1 means one of these:

1. T-Block sent the kill and was abducted
2. Dabuz sent the kill and I blocked him
3. Dabuz was the target and I protected him

If T-Block flips town then it's either option 2 or 3 which both involve Dabuz's slot.

@RR - Why did you not counterclaim Raziek when he claimed business scrub?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
And you didn't think it was weird that he claimed to be a Commuter and you're just a VT?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
bullllllllshiiit

are you kidding?

there might be multiple roles with the same role name but when have you ever seen two different character claims that are exactly the same characters

like ever

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
And you didn't think it was weird that he claimed to be a Commuter and you're just a VT?
Not really.

I didn't think it was odd considering it was Legend of Zelda where there are multiple Buisness Scrub's in OoT and MM.

Raz its your turn to claim.

Quick before this alcohol starts kicking in.
I'm doing the same.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
The majority of the time I'm sober.

If I'm posting after 9PM then its like 50% chance ill be sober

After 1 about 20% chance

After 4:30 never.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Link, Town Jack of All Trades.

I can change my race at night, which is why it was important.

I can also double and half the time remaining until deadline using Songs of Inverted and Double Time respectively.

Top Bottom