• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Majoras Mask Mafia! DGames' Longest Game Ends - Who Won?!?!?!?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
oh my god i forgot i had two mod votes.

can we all establish that im town so now one votes me and then i get alphad

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
he was a town read before the gambit. his reaction the gambit was null. what he ends up claiming when it comes time to claim will be very telling.

Inferno3044

Smash Master
As for scum, RR is seeming like a possibility now. I haven't seen him post in a while. Also Kantrip's death makes me wanna look at Nabe more. Kantrip had suspicions on him, but nothing that was strong enough to really put him in a spotlight. I also don't like that he claimed cop and isn't dead after 2 nights.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Dabuz do something useful.

mass claiming would be awesome cuz id just single out who's scum based on our questionable. biggest problem would be everyone *****ing about mass claiming two early, that front mostly led by scum and or dumb down who havnt sat down and thought about what these numbers mean.

if we mass claimed I would be fine with going first since this requires a piece of insurance from someone spearheading that which i just so happen have the balls enough to do.

but yeah. mafia killed trip. indy killed solid and panta flipped same night as due to lovers. problem solved lets find the mafia.

btw if we ml today we might be in trouble assuming two kills, especially for tomorrows lynch which could turn into kingmaker. this is why massclaiming today would be awesome, so we dont mislynch

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Xastrn blew up with lots of reasoning and **** once RR dropped his dayvig gambit. He then went on to change his read on RR to town as the day progressed out of nowhere. Still trying to figure out if that reeks of SvS or its just Xastrn reaching up the ***.

EYEDEEKAY but I'd like to have some discussion on it.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Dabuz do something useful.

mass claiming would be awesome cuz id just single out who's scum based on our questionable. biggest problem would be everyone *****ing about mass claiming two early, that front mostly led by scum and or dumb down who havnt sat down and thought about what these numbers mean.

if we mass claimed I would be fine with going first since this requires a piece of insurance from someone spearheading that which i just so happen have the balls enough to do.

but yeah. mafia killed trip. indy killed solid and panta flipped same night as due to lovers. problem solved lets find the mafia.

btw if we ml today we might be in trouble assuming two kills, especially for tomorrows lynch which could turn into kingmaker. this is why massclaiming today would be awesome, so we dont mislynch
You yourself said there's probably not 3 scum left, given what we've seen and can assume of the set-up. Why so worried?

I've already claimed. If you guys want to massclaim, I'm not really against it. Would like to hear SOMETHING from Nabe, Raziek and Red Ryu first though.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Think right now. 9 ppl.

ML+ two town kills gives us 6. ML again, game over. Lynch indy, game over. Lynch mafia, kills could put us in a 1v1v1 kingmaker scenario.

IE. If we lynch town toDay, we could be royally ****ed toMorrow. Ya dig?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Think right now. 9 ppl.

ML+ two town kills gives us 6. ML again, game over. Lynch indy, game over. Lynch mafia, kills could put us in a 1v1v1 kingmaker scenario.

IE. If we lynch town toDay, we could be royally ****ed toMorrow. Ya dig?
We'd be in a tight spot, sure. Not arguing that. The way you were talking just made it sound like toDay could be mylo, which isn't possible if there's any level of balance to this game at all.

I'd prefer to avoid tight spots just as much as the next guy. But we shouldn't lose if we mislynch toDay.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Oh of course not. There's probably no way of town losing with this lynch alone, but a mass claim would help us lynch correctly and thus save us from being put in a spot where we auto-lose toMorrow. That sounds good?

Inferno3044

Smash Master
I have never seen OS change claims, although to be fair I only played with him in MMX mafia and the indy killed him. As for scum, I'm thinking Nabe. I never had a town read on him and it would explain why Kantrip of all people was killed.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Ok, caught up on the night's events.

Expected Solid to die. Flavour bit is hella odd, I'm trying to think of what the Green liquid could be from a flavor perspective.

Didn't expect Kantrip to die, but he was a question mark for me, so it could be worse.

Circus and Kuz are Town. Werekill probably Town.

Everyone else is possible scum.

OH HEY

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯ (Kafei, Town Lost Lover) - Died of Poison N2

Confirmed Poison Kill.

I support a massclaim.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Night kill wine tastes delicious btw but I'd prefer not to drink it when you're underhandedly trying to push it.

#HBC | Acrostic

♖♘♗♔♕♗♘♖
he was a town read before the gambit. his reaction the gambit was null. what he ends up claiming when it comes time to claim will be very telling.
Whoa Kooz. I hope you're not passing out town reads to everyone who gives a mirthful greeting, because you need to check back on RVS and give all those people town reads as well.

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
Whoa Kooz. I hope you're not passing out town reads to everyone who gives a mirthful greeting, because you need to check back on RVS and give all those people town reads as well.
Whoa Acrostic I hope you're reading what I said correctly because I had a town read on your slot before you even replaced in (J) and just said your response was null.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I have never seen OS change claims, although to be fair I only played with him in MMX mafia and the indy killed him. As for scum, I'm thinking Nabe. I never had a town read on him and it would explain why Kantrip of all people was killed.
So basically you killed Kantrip so that you could try setting up Nabe as the lynch toDay, right?

th3kuzinator

Smash Master
And awesome so that clears up why there wasn't a kill N1. Poisoner hit Solid N1 and thus hes probably already hit some N2 meaning we will have more kills tomorrow.

That doesn't explain wtf happened with an abduction. God forbid we have a poisoner an abductor and a mafia kill.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
If we're ready to massclaim, I have no problem starting. I know you volunteered, Kuz, but mine is provable during the day.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
You gotta let him squirm a little bit more before just letting him know you're suspicious of himmmmmmmm
**** that. I said what I said to watch him squirm. He's new. He'll crack with quick, hard, successive hits. I don't think we need to dance around it; I think we need to charge at it.

I'm actually particularly interested in Raz's claim, but I also think it's probably going to be something that pretty much confirms him town, so I'm cool with delaying it. Agree with Inferno being near the front of the list if not the very first.

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Dabuz's latest post is reaffirming my TownDabuz read anyway, so I'll actually agree with Nabe before him as well.

Top Bottom