• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
LOL, I plan on doing the exact same thing when MYM 3 closes, make move sets that I can post up as soon as MYM 4 begins.

And I know what you mean when you say that this is what got you hooked on these forums, this is probably my favorite thread so far as well. This must be one of the few message board threads in history in which everyone gets along. :)
I agree... most of the forum is filled with the same old flame fests (manliness tiers, pro-anti-Krystal, almost the entire Pool Room, etc.)

This is one of (if not the) only topics where everyone seems to get along and have fun.

______________________________________________________________________________________________
I apoligize for not posting a new SSE chapter or updating my moveset ratings today. I've been watching Princess Mononoke on youtube (still not finished.) I want to get the ideas fresh in my head again to make what will (probably) be my last moveset in this contest one of my best.

I might post something today, but if not I'll try and post something soon.

Thats a nice new SSE chapter, Smashbot.

Agi

Smash Lord
ah yes...I guess your moveset is kind of cool. I think he has too many timed hits though. Also the wind thing may be too overpowered.../llamaspeak
Wellll, the thing about the timed hits is that you are not required to do them. They simplly add an extra effect to the attack, which may or may not be appropriate to the situation. There are times for comboes, and time for KO's. But you do bring to my mind something I need to mention about his U and F smashes... *edits*

About the wind...
This was simply something I wanted to encorporate into Mallow. I tried to balance it out (originally, he would have the ability to push enemies across the entire space of Battlefield O_o) and add a majorly long charging period. I actually expected his HP Rain move to be the most criticized, as it (in my opinion) would completely nerf characters such as Ganondorf/Bowser, with their already massive falling speeds. I can has more critiques?

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
Wellll, the thing about the timed hits is that you are not required to do them. They simplly add an extra effect to the attack, which may or may not be appropriate to the situation. There are times for comboes, and time for KO's. But you do bring to my mind something I need to mention about his U and F smashes... *edits*

About the wind...
This was simply something I wanted to encorporate into Mallow. I tried to balance it out (originally, he would have the ability to push enemies across the entire space of Battlefield O_o) and add a majorly long charging period. I actually expected his HP Rain move to be the most criticized, as it (in my opinion) would completely nerf characters such as Ganondorf/Bowser, with their already massive falling speeds. I can has more critiques?
The Final smash is a PK Startstorm Clone. *Runs*

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
ALL NON BELIEVERS: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lGgQw6iABXQ
Star rain used at 2:50. (Apparently, no one on Youtube knows you can make it bounce multiple times. I stuck with three for the final smash.)
@2:50

(Mallow) PK..........STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!

You also swear it's not a clone of Pk Star Storm....where have I heard that before?

Sakurai said:
His Landmaster is TOTALLY different than Fox's or Falco's. I SWEAR

Agi

Smash Lord
@2:50

(Mallow) PK..........STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAR!!!!

You also swear it's not a clone of Pk Star Storm....where have I heard that before?
A better rendition would be:

"FP... STAR RAIIIINNNN!!!!!"

...and I have no Ida where else you saw that, unless it was one of Fierce Deity Link's taunts.

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord

Agi

Smash Lord
Sakurai said:
Wolf’s vehicle outperforms Fox’s and Falco’s Landmasters in the areas of firepower and mobility. However, all these upgrades require a commensurate increase in fuel consumption, which is probably the reason Wolf’s Landmaster stays on screen a shorter amount of time than the other two.
You mean this? I see no comparison to my description. >.>

Agi

Smash Lord
Screw the rules Kibble, i've got money

Until then, we have a rerun!

UH-OHZ!! NEW UPDATE! =O

We last left TH lying in a field awakening with amnesia! (AMNESIA?!) He now wakes up believing he is Lithuanian immigrant who has come to America to work in the meatpacking buisness. (O RLY?) He then travels to the stock yards searching for a job....

Meanwhile back at the ranch, StB enters his house- AND FINDS HIS WIFE HAVING AN AFFAIR WITH HIS CLONE, BARON THE SONIC! =O!!! Enraged, he spawns a wiffleball bat and throws it at BtS, killing him instantly. His wife is screaming and threatens to call the police...StB is now a wanted man.....

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
LOL watched a "Banjo-Kazooie, Rated E?" video o youtube....lol it was really crazy! Some of the stuff was reallly pushing it if you ask me, but still it was pretty crazy.

the Mumbo`s Hut thing was just plain perverted.It couldnt have been on purpose. i wouldnt have seen it if it wasnt so pointed out to me and wrote out.

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
The Young And The Movesets!

BKupa...and thank you Skyler for making that vote...

IT'S NAO TIME FOR.....

THE YOUNG AND THE MOVESETS!! ( O YEA!!!)

Going back to the first episode (lol, FLASHBACK!!) Kibble left Mendez and took the kids. Since it was Mendez who brought home the bacon (mMmm...Bay-con), Kibble was forced to move back in with his old roomate, Chuggs. Kibble at first could not come up with the rent...so he was forced to dance at the BLUE IGUANA
gentlemen's club XD
!!

Mendez, was left devistated by Kibble's leave and soon fell into a spiral of depression....

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion

IT'S NAO TIME FOR.....

Going back to the first episode (lol, FLASHBACK!!) Kibble left Mendez and took the kids. Since it was Mendez who brought home the bacon (mMmm...Bay-con), Kibble was forced to move back in with his old roomate, Chuggs. Kibble at first could not come up with the rent...so he was forced to dance at the BLUE IGUANA
gentlemen's club XD
!!

Mendez, was left devistated by Kibble's leave and soon fell into a spiral of depression....
HAHAHAHHAHAHA:laugh:!!!

Now I know why you wanted Kibble's permission. That is so funny... and so wrong on so many levels.

smashbot226

Smash Master
I AM VERY FRIGHTENED OF THAT NEW EPISODE.

ANOTHER VILLAIN "Days of Tabuu Preview!"

Played As: Jeff Hardy, Mama Luigi, LOLcat, Beauty & Beast Unit
Played Against: Yoda, Batman, Kovomaka Students, Bombastic Bagman

:=O

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
I like how you gave my characters some justice in your SSE, smashbot. You actually used Voldo's flesh ball, and gave Cervantes a soul stealing minion to most likely go with his moveset. I still don't think it's a good idea to kill off the villians though. Voldo is still around but Cervantes and Gecko Moria are out? Seems like it should've been the reverse order IMO. But since Voldo was introduced much later then the other two, it'd be awkward if he just showed up and got trophytized.

All you need to know is to keep up the good work.

For anybody interested, the characters who will be in chapter 3 of my SSE:

Yoda, Crono, Llyod Irving, Bass, Ty, Waddle Doo, Bass, Chris Lionheart, Tiegen, Sauron, Ashencroft, Nightmare

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
:=D

I like what I see here.

And the Chapter, in a whole, looks like its gonna be EPIC.

UPLOAD IT ASAP
It's not finished. Heck, it's barely gone into production. I'd of posted it if it was completed. Right now it's only in the concept stage. I know for the most part what's going to happen, I just have to actually sit down and fill it all in. However; I have a game to beat in a rental and thus production will be very slow due to it. I mentioned it earlier, it's Super Paper Mario. While I've heard the game is short, from my experience it's great while it lasts, and I certainly recommend a rental of the game. Chapter 3 has massive geeky references that made me literally lol, quite a rare sight from me.

KoJ

Smash Journeyman
I don't understand... Was Moria playing with the ball in the cube, or Cervantes? Probably Moria, since he's too lazy to actually move around.

Moria and Cervantes died... :( Well, at least they're definitely returning later on. Same goes for anyone else who's dead.:p

As of now, I, KoJ, scrap Rorschach. It was a hard decision, but it was my only one. I might get it rebooted later on, but my other two movesets, Kuma and Usopp, show more potential. Also, there was a Rorschach entry earlier on that was eerily similar to mine, only it was even more creative with use of Rorschach's objects. Kuma is a very interesting heavy-but-weak-and-fast-attacking character, while Usopp has a very interesting projectile selection.

By the way, MasterWarlord, I started reading your SSE. Oh my god, it's amazing. The best part for me is the three way pirate battle. I never noticed that there were 4 pirates in your SSE, so it took me completely by surprise to see Cervantes, Moria, and K. Rool at each other's throats, while Jack comes in and takes the treasure. :) Of course, the fact it includes MY CHARACTER doesn't hurt my perception of it.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Been a while Koj. Still going through Watchmen? I also included Moria in my SSE, you probably missed it (And my Cervantes moveset if you're interested) due to it being a few pages back at this point. Check the blog in sig, go to the 3rd page.

</Blatant Advertising>

I might add Zombie to the 4th chapter or use your metal gear RAY boss in it.

KoJ

Smash Journeyman
Been a while Koj. Still going through Watchmen? I also included Moria in my SSE, you probably missed it (And my Cervantes moveset if you're interested) due to it being a few pages back at this point. Check the blog in sig, go to the 3rd page.
I just checked. Look at the post above your post.

I might add Zombie to the 4th chapter or use your metal gear RAY boss in it.
REALLY????:):);) By the way, do you like zombies a lot or something? Because I keep seeing them in your SSE. Pirates, Jack Sparrow, Voldo, Cervantes, Moria's zombies, Dracula, vampires, and now possibly Zombie...

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Ok, im using wait and its pretty fun...i think its funny how crono walks, cause im used to earthbound and ness walking diagnolly, and crono can walk diagnolly but its weird and funny...heh heh...

Anyway im a little stuck, I cant save for some reason and i just got that girl...merle? and now i cant get in the castle and this festival wont end xD

I keep betting on races too....i dunno why xD
You try the north end of the fair yet? Sounds like where you're at.

MAYBE in a couple minutes...I need Kibble's approval on something...
I am officially frightened for what I'll undoubtedly find later...

Screw the rules Kibble, i've got money
You'd better have a heck of a lot...

XD....I'll put it up to a vote...(Btw...Agi, do you want to make an appearance?)

3 votes for yes and I post....

(You guys are also to blame if Kibble gets mad, btw...)
The captain is responsible for anything his crew does.

PKSkyler!

what is this for? I missed the first one.

EDIT:

Uwahhh! Sorry Kibster!

Three.........
:(

IT'S NAO TIME FOR.....

gentlemen's club XD
!!

. . .
. . .
. . .
. . .
You're a dead man, Sundance.

HAHAHAHHAHAHA:laugh:!!!

Now I know why you wanted Kibble's permission. That is so funny... and so wrong on so many levels.
Those who laugh shall also perish.

Exactly...and hopefully Kibble won't be mad. If he is Skyler, Agi, and TH are coming down with me.

With Apologies to Kibble....
You're gonna need more than apologies. *cocks gun*

:dizzy:

I'm gonna need time to recuperate after THAT episode... Oh, well, at least Mendez is depressed.

I so need a day job to replace this crap...

SirKibble

Smash Champion
I remember the end of September being suggested as a cutoff date, but I don't remember finalizing anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom