• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow5567

Smash Journeyman
I havn't played any Kirby games in along time but wouldn't his BSide be his comet attack ( Don't remember the name of it...)

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Wow, with the resoundingly positive (and occasionally frightening) feedback, I guess I'll get right on that. Sorry about that, Agidius. I'll do my best to live up to all your expectations.

Agi

Smash Lord
No problem, I'll just sit back and see how it turns out. Kirby has a lot of moves given to you, the hard part will be when you run out of them.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
I havn't played any Kirby games in along time but wouldn't his BSide be his comet attack ( Don't remember the name of it...)
Fireball? The one he had as his Dash Attack in Melee? It could work. It all depends on how K.Rool wants to do it.

UFO Kirby? come on... Smash Kirby for Final Smash! (Paradox? I'll never tell.)
Smash Kirby? Um... I has confusion. I know no Smash Kirby.

Crash Kirby would make sense, but pales in comparison of coolness to UFO Kirby.

Wow, with the resoundingly positive (and occasionally frightening) feedback, I guess I'll get right on that. Sorry about that, Agidius. I'll do my best to live up to all your expectations.
Great things are expected, but we have confidence you will meet those expectations.

Man, I just wish I'd thought of doing that moveset...

Agi

Smash Lord
Smash Kirby? Um... I has confusion. I know no Smash Kirby.
Smash Kirby: Kirby and the amazing mirror.

Kirby recieves the ability to do his moves from Super Smash Bros Melee.
B: Standard Combo
B-Up: Final Cutter
B-side: Hammer
B-down: Stone
B (air): Nair

I was going for a joke I assumed you would get, the avid Kirby fan you are.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Smash Kirby: Kirby and the amazing mirror.

Kirby recieves the ability to do his moves from Super Smash Bros Melee.
B: Standard Combo
B-Up: Final Cutter
B-side: Hammer
B-down: Stone
B (air): Nair

I was going for a joke I assumed you would get, the avid Kirby fan you are.
Aw, frik... I haven't gotten a chance to play Amazing Mirror... I have failed myself. :(

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Yes that Kirby moveset would be interesting.......

but for now, we have another moveset =D

SONIC WITH A SWORD =O

A: Like Ike's, only faster

AA: Like Ike's, only faster

AAA: Like Ike's, only faster

Side Tilt: Like Link's, only faster

Up tilt: Like Link's, only faster

Down Tilt: Like Link's, only faster

Side Smash: Like Ike's, only faster

Up smash: Like Marth's, only faster

Down Smash: Like Marth's, only faster

Neutral Aerial: Like Metaknight's, only faster

Forward Aerial: Like Marth's, only faster

Side Aerial: Like Metaknight's, only faster

Up Aerial: Like Metaknight's, only faster

Down Aerial: Like Metaknight's, only faster

Neutral B: Like Metaknight's, only faster

Side B: Like Pit's, only faster

Up B: Like Ike's, only faster

Down B: Like Marth's, only faster

Final smash: Like Ike, only faster and superer.

/Ifailinmakingjokemovesets

Agi

Smash Lord
Definitely go for it. That game is pure win. (although not as good as Kirby Super Star.)

It even has Master Hand and Crazy Hand as bosses XD

New powers off the top of my head:

Cupid
Fighter
Smash
Master (MK's sword, full of pwn)
(removed) Backdrop
(removed) Ball
(removed) Mike
(removed) Light

They also have collectible spray paints, so you can be a different color! 15 in all.
One of my fave time-wasters.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Definitely go for it. That game is pure win. (although not as good as Kirby Super Star.)
Granted, that's a hard one to top. But if Kirby Wii is extensive enough and brings back the Helper system...

It even has Master Hand and Crazy Hand as bosses XD
Yeah, I YouTube'd looking for Smash Kirby and saw that. Pretty cool.

New powers off the top of my head:

Cupid
Fighter
Smash
Master (MK's sword, full of pwn)
(removed) Backdrop
(removed) Ball
(removed) Mike
(removed) Light
Did you mean to put Fighter? It's been around since Super Star.

And all those powers being removed saddens me... Except Light, it's pretty much the dumbest power ever. Sleep is cooler than Light.

They also have collectible spray paints, so you can be a different color! 15 in all.
One of my fave time-wasters.
That...is actually really cool. I must get the game.

Agi

Smash Lord
I did mean to put in fighter. I had no idea it was in Super Star. (heck, I never owned super star, or even an SNES. I only got to play a few minutes of it, and got to around level 3 before I had to leave... no fighter kirby was encountered along the way.)

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Ah. Well, yeah, Fighter Kirby was in Super Star. But Cupid, Smash, and Master are new. And I knew about Cupid (wasn't it going to be called Angel at one point?) and Master (since I've struggled between that and Galaxia as the name of Meta Knight's sword), but I didn't know about Smash Kirby. That's coolio.

Junahu

Smash Ace
Sorry to totally ignore the current conversation, but I thought everyone would like to know that I've updated the 'MYM 3.0 OC Finder' (green and blue links in my signature);

• A few OCs I had missed before, have been added
  • Slight menu/interaction adjustments
  • A link to "Miserabe little pile of secrets" added to the SSE menu
  • TROPHIES!
There's no way I can feasibly expand the Character screen to include every single entrant. It would take too long, and the framerate would drop right off the scale.
As a compromise, I'm adding Non-OC Trophies instead. I'd appreciate it if every regular member of this thread would nominate one Moveset and one Item/AT to turn into trophies. You can nominate your own moveset, or someone elses, but the item/AT should be related to the moveset you nominate. OCs can't be nominated for reasons that should be fairly obvious. If you don't include trophy descriptions, I will be forced to make one up on your behalf

Edit: there are a small number of bugs introduced by the changes, which will be dealt with by the next update.

Agi

Smash Lord
Sorry to totally ignore the current conversation, but I thought everyone would like to know that I've updated the 'MYM 3.0 OC Finder' (green and blue links in my signature);

• TROPHIES!
There's no way I can feasibly expand the Character screen to include every single entrant. It would take too long, and the framerate would drop right off the scale.
As a compromise, I'm adding Non-OC Trophies instead. I'd appreciate it if every regular member of this thread would nominate one Moveset and one Item/AT to turn into trophies. You can nominate your own moveset, or someone elses, but the item/AT should be related to the moveset you nominate. OCs can't be nominated for reasons that should be fairly obvious. If you don't include trophy descriptions, I will be forced to make one up on your behalf
That is absolutely awesome. You have my respect.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Junahu...

Oh, and everyone, as far as nominating characters for the trophy deal, let's not spam the thread. PMs are your friends.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Oh, btw KKR, how is Grimer comming along?
Errrr... well... hmm. That's what I get for taking on too many projects at once. I completely forgot about Grimer. I actually started working on a new Kirby a few days ago, and have been adding moves to Jimmy slowly as well. I promise, though, that I WILL make Grimer as soon as these two are complete.

That's fantastic, Junahu. Wow.

I'm actually really liking how Kirby's coming so far, even though I'm only done his stats and his Neutral Special. I've also done absolutely everything possible to make it the neatest moveset ever. I've combined ideas from MasterWarlord's layout, Mendez's layout, and a few tidy others to make what I think is fantastically well-organized. With pictures.

darkserenade

Smash Ace
I now OFFICIALLY nominate Junahu for a commie position in MYM 4.0. He's probably the most recent newcomer to this thread and he already has helped immensely. Who else agrees with me?

D

Deleted member

I now OFFICIALLY nominate Junahu for a commie position in MYM 4.0. He's probably the most recent newcomer to this thread and he already has helped immensely. Who else agrees with me?
Hold your horses, dude, we don't even know whether there are going to be any COMMIES in MYM4!

SirKibble

Smash Champion
I agree with having Junahu in some position of leadership, though it likely won't be the C.O.M.M.I.E.S. next time.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
While Junahu may be very new to the thread, I dare you to find me anybody who's helped the thread more for the time they've been here or made as impressive of movesets. Junahu is truly an exceptional individual. I wouldn't hesitate a second to give him a position of power.

I finally managed to get started on my Cortex and Tiny moveset. Once you finally get off your arse and start working, everything becomes a lot easier.

Wanna know one of the things that consumes the largest amounts of time though?

Coming up with decent names for all the minor moves. It gets annoying after a while.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Geez, how come all the good stuff happens when I'm gone? EEESSSSHHHHHH

• TROPHIES!

Edit: there are a small number of bugs introduced by the changes, which will be dealt with by the next update.
Suhweet. But does the nominations have to include items? That's going to be really hard for me to include one of mah movesets.
In that case, I'd like to nominate Sagi and his assist trophy, Millarde.
Hang on, i'll send you a PM...

This. I agree.

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion

• TROPHIES!

Arg, i tried viewing the OC but it said error it wasn't available or something--anyways I'd like to nominate my MEWTWO for a character, and along wit that, his AT, Dark Balls

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom