• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smady

Smash Master
MasterWarlord sounds similar to Maester Seymour... hm...

You really should re-do that KKR, man. It could be the definitive moveset for the King and a basis for all movesets of that popularity - they don't all have to be predictably bad.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Algebra II... Oh, that was the year I had Ms. Fatty Lumpkins... Can't learn a thing when you can't see the whiteboard beyond your teacher's flab. :urg:

Wait till it's not Algebra but Calculus... MATH 1220 is killing me, little by little, day by day...

But honestly, Algebra II, and possibly Pre-Calculus (or Intro to Calculus, whichever they're calling it where you are), is probably the last math you need to take that's actually fairly applicable to normal life outside the field of mathematics and science. Then there are CS majors like myself... I never get to quit math. :ohwell:
CS... Chemistry?

And Algebra isn't applicable at all to normal life outside of math and science. Oh wait... one of my friends did tell me one use.... homemade Action Replay codes use an Algebraic formula. XD So basically I just wasted two semesters taking Cheat Codes 101.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
You really think I'd give K. Rool so many of Bowser's attacks if I seriously did him now? It'd just take a while to come up with a unique mechanic for him is all. *Goes to write Pidgeot review, has finished reading moveset, trying to get cpu to work properly*
Yeah okay...I had forgotten about that. Still though.

...Still! I've got nothing

In my case, I've got several REALLY old movesets to "redo", which Phoenix Wright, Simon Belmont, and Gray Fox were of. Mach Rider and Viewtiful Joe are the only other two, but I don't know if I'll ever get around to the latter, as looking back, there was really nothing too interesting about the original...

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Lol.

CS = Computer Science.

And math, particularly Algebra, has tons of real-life, everyday uses. You just use them so automatically most of the time, you don't realize it. :)

Really, though, TO THE SOCIAL GROUP.

On-topic, I've considered revamping a couple of my movesets from MYM2, especially ProtoMan.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
That brings back memories. I loved that moveset.
You mean from way back when in...Sinistar71's support thread? You've seen the new one, right?

I don't usually toot my own horn...but I really think Courtroom No.1 is the best stage in this contest. :bee:

@'Kibble: For the record, there's a space between 'Proto' and 'Man'.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
@'Kibble: For the record, there's a space between 'Proto' and 'Man'.
I don't like it, though... So I leave it out. :p

Proto Man just doesn't look as cool. I used to write them without the capitals, either, but that looked very strange for some robot masters, such as Geminiman (:urg:).

Smady

Smash Master

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
Plus I've got a new moveset for MYM4

MIRIAM THE SPOTTED SHEEP WITH FOUR HORNS

You know you love it.
I do loves it, especially because I'm doing "A Goat with a Hat" for MYM4 :)
Speaking of sheep, maybe someone should do Dolly.

Lulz, she be a clone. :lick:
XD...epic win
It took me five minutes of Googling before that joke hit me.

I WANT YOU SO MUCH RIGHT NOW
1. Fixed.
2. That's sad that you didn't know that! XD
I had sex with a sheep once.
I lol'd.

I don't understand.

FACT: Canadians are made of Bacon.

ALSO FACT: Bacon isn't allowed to go to college. Obviously.

EDIT - I think Smash Daddy's gone insane. I really don't think I want to know what he's talking about anymore...
1. Fixed.
2. Smash Daddy is caught up in what I liek to call: SHEEP ECSTACY

PS: Can anyone see my avi?

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Something like that. It actually may have been Wiseguy's gigantic thread, as I remember putting Phoenix Wright on my 'list' once I saw your moveset. :laugh:
BAAAAW WISEGUY WHY DID YOU HAVE TO LEAVE YOU LOVABLE CANADIAN B*STARD
Truly an SWF legend.

Cool, I'll have to check that out. The stage - even at a glance - looks really good.
And once you're done with that, there's this awesome "review" of the moveset by Darkurai, back when he actually hung around here.

EDIT -

@'Sundance: Yeah, it's Peter F*ckin' Parker, lookin' all awesome n' sh*t. Like he be 'bout to PWN some n00bs.

Also, here's a picture I took of a group of Canadian birdwatchers (it's actually a sport over there. Weird, eh?) last fall.

Proof positive right there.

Smady

Smash Master
Canadians have milk in bags. In bags.

That is all I have to say on the subject.

BAAAAW WISEGUY WHY DID YOU HAVE TO LEAVE YOU LOVABLE CANADIAN B*STARD
Truly an SWF legend.
I feel worse about Vali, you you will not know as well. He turned up around the same time as I did, we shared a lot of interests and had some very deep discussions that were fun. Then, I foolishly lost my password to this place and he sent me a PM asking where I'd gone. Now he's lost forever in the sea of fecal matter that is the internet. :dizzy:

And once you're done with that, there's this awesome "review" of the moveset by Darkurai, back when he actually hung around here.
I'll be sure to check that out too, once I'm finished reading through the moveset. Unorthodox movesets are delicious and Phoenix Wright has me screaming, "YES! YES!" anyways.

I see your avatar, Sundance. Emo Spidey!

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
HEY! Not all us Canadians are beer-swigging, slow-witted, tuque-wearing hockey players!

I got that from Wikipedia's list of stereotypes. It's definitely worth a read, very amusing.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Yeah you might want to fix your last post...

I remember Vali. And...well, basically everyone in Wisey's big prediction thread. Copperpot, O D I N, Johnknight1, Bowserlick, Drascin, YosterDragon, and so on. Not to mention the absolute walls of text.

Seriously, if you people think some of the movesets posted here are "walls of text", you need to browse through this thread. Donna? Cervantes? Squeak Squad? What're those? Your definition of "wall of text" will be forever changed.

Awesome times, man. Awesome times.

EDIT -

@K.Rool: Yes you are.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
HEY! Not all us Canadians are beer-swigging, slow-witted, tuque-wearing hockey players!

I got that from Wikipedia's list of stereotypes. It's definitely worth a read, very amusing.
QFT.

We Canadians are awesome :bee:

Hellz yeah Sundance. Peter Parker kicks *ss.

Shadow5567

Smash Journeyman
Is then when he gives birth!? Causs he has some serious post pardom depression at the beggining of Web of Shadows! )) Yeah... I know the story and all but seriously.... ((

Smady

Smash Master
Yeah you might want to fix your last post...

I remember Vali. And...well, basically everyone in Wisey's big prediction thread. Copperpot, O D I N, Johnknight1, Bowserlick, Drascin, YosterDragon, and so on. Not to mention the absolute walls of text.

Seriously, if you people think some of the movesets posted here are "walls of text", you need to browse through this thread. Donna? Cervantes? Squeak Squad? What're those? Your definition of "wall of text" will be forever changed.

Awesome times, man. Awesome times.
Indeed. By the way...

I left midway between our Dx3 discussion. Have you changed your opinion yet?
I was right about D3's hammer. :chuckle:

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Smash Daddy said:
I was right about D3's hammer. :chuckle:
...uh, Objection?

No?

Okay fine. I was young and stupid then. You win this time

ON THE OTHER HAND

I totally had "Windwaker Link" called. Ditto for Wolf.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
My second to final review, Pidgeot by KingK.Rool, has been reviewed.

This is another surprisingly awesome moveset. Check it out.

Kind of random. . .Two of my requests were actually on the same page. First time that's happened so far. Anyway, look forward to my final review of the infamous Dracula tomorrow. Is it really as good as well all think it is? We shall soon see.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
This is another surprisingly awesome moveset. Check it out.
Seconded.

Is it really as good as well all think it is?
No, it's not.

IT'S EVEN BETTER

EDIT - Just for you, 'Sundance, I give you Dracula: The Abridged Version!

A - Swishes his cape.
Ftilt - Makes a clone, then explodes.
Utilt - Sends out bats.
Dtilt - Does something cool.
Fsmash - Is a total ****.
Usmash - Teleports.
Dsmash - Farts his shadow onto the ground.
Nair - Dances.
Fair - Shoots spikes.
Uair - Lights a match.
Bair - Snaps his fingers.
Dair - A spike.
B - Fireball x3.
Side B - Homing fireball.
Up B - Turns into bats and flies around.
Down B - I forget.
FS - Goes Super Dracula and kills everybody.

Crouch Animation - Sits on a chair and drinks some wine.

Smady

Smash Master
...uh, Objection?

No?

Okay fine. I was young and stupid then. You win this time

ON THE OTHER HAND

I totally had "Windwaker Link" called. Ditto for Wolf.
Everyone had those two called. :bee:

Although, to put people down, we did estimate the roster was going to be forty-characters big. To be easily manipulated again...

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Everyone had those two called. :bee:
Not in the Zelda thread they didn't. Like, two of us there were for Toon Link. Everyone else was expecting Midna w/Wolf Link and Skull Kid or Vaati.

And more people wanted Krystal than Wolf. I think I was one of the few that was rooting for PT, and exploded with happy when he was announced, though.

Although, to put people down, we did estimate the roster was going to be forty-characters big. To be easily manipulated again...
I remember everyone telling Wisey how stingy he was being by limiting his list to "only" 40 characters. Meanwhile, most of us were thinking around 50.

But we ended up with 39, right? Close enough. :bee:

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
I honestly thought Krystal was be in instead of Wolf, which is quite ironic for me. My other picks (Samurai Goroh, Ridley, Bowser Jr, K.Rool) didn't get in, despite me feeling they were shoe-ins, but the one I deem least likeley is the one who gets in.

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
EDIT - Just for you, 'Sundance, I give you Dracula: The Abridged Version!

A - Swishes his cape.
Ftilt - Makes a clone, then explodes.
Utilt - Sends out bats.
Dtilt - Does something cool.
Fsmash - Is a total ****.
Usmash - Teleports.
Dsmash - Farts his shadow onto the ground.
Nair - Dances.
Fair - Shoots spikes.
Uair - Lights a match.
Bair - Snaps his fingers.
Dair - A spike.
B - Fireball x3.
Side B - Homing fireball.
Up B - Turns into bats and flies around.
Down B - I forget.
FS - Goes Super Dracula and kills everybody.

Crouch Animation - Sits on a chair and drinks some wine.
Is you cereal? Lies, all of it.

Smady

Smash Master
Not in the Zelda thread they didn't. Like, two of us there were for Toon Link. Everyone else was expecting Midna w/Wolf Link and Skull Kid or Vaati.

And more people wanted Krystal than Wolf. I think I was one of the few that was rooting for PT, and exploded with happy when he was announced, though.
I wanted Skull Kid in immeasurably, but it was never going to happen... I actually had a 'Wolf for Brawl' signature for the longest time pre-Brawl - I was ecstatic when he was announced as the very last character!

Toon Link was predictable to me, but PT was very surprising. The ideas made up for Red and such were good; I was startled to see how accurate some of them were.

I remember everyone telling Wisey how stingy he was being by limiting his list to "only" 40 characters. Meanwhile, most of us were thinking around 50.

But we ended up with 39, right? Close enough. :bee:
That's probably right. Forty was the bottom line in estimates... I imagine these boards exploded when it was found out that there were only thirty-five. :laugh:

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
On Gamefaqs that were a lot of people who thought we were only gonna get 30. And this was after we had about 10 newcomers on the dojo. If any of those guys complained about the final roster I hope they were beaten

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Only idiots thought they were going to be 30 movesets, but there were also idiots who thought we were going to get 50.

I thought we were gonna have 45, I was too hyped by the dojo and uneducated. I too was a Krystal supporter. Now I'm a Krystal attacker due to not wanting Starfox to have 4 chars, despite me liking her
solely for her boobs

Let's count how much my Dracula review is celebrating:
-My final review
-The contest deadline
-Haloween

EPIC

Unlike most reviews, I suggest you all read this one, considering it's status in the thread.

Shadow5567

Smash Journeyman
I've been playing Spiderman Web of Shadows and reeeeeeeeeallly want to make a Black Suit Spiderman Moveset, the only problem is it would feel totally unnatural to leave the original out, how should I do this? I don't want to waste his Down Special with a transformation, and I don't want to use his Final Smash, do you think taunts would work? And don't say alt. costume cuz they are totally diff. characters...

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
I didn't...i think it's a glitch!

I just quoted Mendez and that's what came up...
...I guess I've been found out. :ohwell:

You may have noticed some...similarities between mine and Iron Thorn's posts. Also we're both SMOKING hot. Also we both have a history with goats. There is, in fact, a very simple explanation for this.

Gentlemen, I am female.

I AM IRON THORN

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
...I guess I've been found out. :ohwell:

You may have noticed some...similarities between mine and Iron Thron's posts. Also we're both SMOKING hot. Also we both have a history with goats. There is, in fact, a very simple explanation for this.

Gentlemen, I am female.

I AM IRON THORN
LOL

Did any one just noticed that?

Wtf? You're a girl? This whole time? *lose fate in humanity*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom