• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
I'm 18, didn't vote. I couldn't sign my country away to either of those idiots.

The USA sells itself to the depths of hell tonight.
I wish I had the money to move... like right now....

I would move to Canada .... or France (or pretty much anywhere in Europe for that matter.) (I can already speak some French and if you know about the country, its really quite awesome.)

America is doomed. Proposition 22.... President Obama Bin Laden.... this nation is going to hell and fast.

darkserenade

Smash Ace
DANG IT, I missed the rare occorence of politics discussion. Oh well, it's not like McCain can win. America's really screwed now...

@MasterWarlord: The Obama moveset was WIN.

The only difference between Obama and Osama is a little B.S.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Enough about politics. Let's make use of what time we have left in the realm of sanity.

This thread needs moar MYM!!!

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
....Does the effect Canada in anyway? If not, lets celebrate by listening to Canadian Rock Music!!!

Still, yay for Barack winning. *gains back his 100 coolness points* :bee:
You've got it all wrong TWIL... you've just lost another 100 points... You have 800 to go.

Either way you could never beat me. I've got over 9000 points and rising.

The last 8 years of Bush were bad but they weren't Obama bad. Life went on you know... Obama doesn't give that guarantee.

Hopefully I'll be leaving it at that.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
Yes we can. Seriously, everyone check out half_silver's Lloyd and Colette movesets, they're awesome and the least you can do is check em out considering that he went through all the work of putting the MYM Awards together : )

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Yes we can. Seriously, everyone check out half_silver's Lloyd and Colette movesets, they're awesome and the least you can do is check em out considering that he went through all the work of putting the MYM Awards together : )
I saw them a while ago. They were really quite impressive (better than my Zelos).

half_silver28

Smash Ace
@marthtrinity: not batman too?? :( lol

how about we talk about MYM4 plans?? :bee:

I've got a bunch of ideas... many of which I dismissed quickly. I'm thinking that I'm either gonna do spyro, midna or some anime character... :)

I saw them a while ago. They were really quite impressive (better than my Zelos).
yet I still get no votes for best moveset designer... jkjk lol

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
I'd like to see a good Spyro...

The only moveset I've started on so far is my Henry Townshend moveset...to anyone who's played Silent Hill 4, I'm using pretty much every weapon he can get in the game at least once in the moveset, yes, even the Pickaxe of Despair.

His Final Smash is also going to be "21 Sacraments" I'll go into detail more when I post it...or if I decide to post teasers and stuff : )

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
HILLARY CLINTON JOINS THE CLASH!

B - Gender Card:

A gigantic playing card with the female sign on it pops up in front of Hillary. Hillary can control the card, moving it about to push foes off the edge, or she can use it as a wall to block projectiles.

B up - War Witch:

Hillary turns into a witch and takes out a bromstick, riding it to gain a controllable recovery for 3 seconds. While she's on the broomstick she can press B to spit out fireballs.

B Side - Barking *****:

Hillary takes out and throws a female dog at her enemies, doing 4% damage and minor knockback. Laggy for a projectile.

B Down - Doctor Hillary Evil

Hillary turns into a Dr. Evil parody of herself and drops giant **** shaped layers on her enemies 5% of the time for 25% damage and spike them, or the other 95% of the time she drosp down naked cats named Mr. Bigglesworth which work like the female dogs.

Final Smash - Hitlery Clinton

Hillary transforms into Hitlery Clinton, doing the heil Hitler salute, then all of her moves become insanely over powered and she's invulnerable like Wario Man. Lasts 12 seconds.

Destati

Smash Cadet
So wait, no one cares about how much of a racist MasterWarlord is? Upon defeat, you really go as far as being a bigot while at the same time trying to be taken seriously? Look at all of you. You're comparing a man that more than half of America believes to be the man to lead the USA to a man who wants to kill us all. Democrats don't make that connection to McCain. What if Obama's name didn't sound Arabic? You'd still find a way to insult him. I just find it bewildering how people who can devise in-depth mindgames and strategies for a hardcore fighting game could at the same time be so stupid as to compare the new president of the united states to a terrorist BECAUSE THEIR NAMES SOUND SIMILAR. You people disgust me. The difference between Republicans and Democrats is that Republicans follow their candidates blindly. As a Democrat, I will carefully watch the new House and President. Do not get me wrong, If Obama makes One mistake, one stupid, negative decision, I know I speak for the party when I say we will not be happy. We put our faith in the Democrats AND THEY BETTER **** WELL WORK FOR THE COUNTRY.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
@Destati: It bothered me a bit, yes, but I don't feel as though starting a fight on the internet will help. I think it's just because it's election day and the fact that Obama was just elected that people are still upset about it (hence why this topic is so off-topic today). I for one am happy that Obama was elected but really...this isn't the thread to be discussing it...so I apologize on behalf of the thread if you were offended.

@Everyone: I think the politics talk has to stop soon or the thread might be closed for spam...

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
You really think I was SERIOUS with that moveset? I'm not crazy. I just think that spreading the wealth isn't the way to go and that Obama won't defend the country as well as he could. I'm also not in favor of babies not having human rights until they come out of their mothers. . .

I was just taking out my frustration on the keyboard of Obama winning. I'd never say something so idiotic IRL. The only part of that that deserves to fully be hammered on though is Reverend Wright. Obama of course no longer is in favor of him, but you still have to keep in mind he selected him as a spiritual leader and stuck with him for a long time.

But that said, now that he's president, I support him and hope for the best. He is awe inspiring and gives good speeches, if he can actually make true all he talks about, he'll be a great President. I just don't see that happening. Regardless, he's still a highly respectable figure.

Are you happy now?

As far as Mccain's supporters (And thus me) being blind followers though and not visa versa. . .Obama got most of the young voters. . .Take from that what you will.

If you wish to reply to this, please do it in a PM.

*Goes to find something to distract self from politics*

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
McCain supports homosexual rights? Now I really hate the useless ****ard.
And... why? =/

I guess you hate homosexuals. Which means you're bound to hate me. ¬.¬

Aaaaanyway. I'd like to hop on MarthTrinity's train and ask you to stop the political discussion in here.

I'm going to finish up the general moveset for Guntz today at work, I think. Maybe start the extras even. =D
I also like the fact that the contest is going more in MYM 1's direction with historical and mythological movesets (Aeneas, Scatman, etc.)

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
WHOA, sleeping made me miss an intense political discussion???

...Not that it matters, because here in CANADA, 50% of the population don't know who their prime minister is! So HA!

Obama's better because his favourite movie is The Godfather. /irrelevant

REVIEWS COMING LATER TODAY!

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Well, TECHNICALLY.

California, Montana, Washington, Maine, New York, and most of the Great Lake states are USA.

The rest is Dumbf*ckistan.
Wow.... another anti-Southern stereotype...

Heres a hint. You're wrong.

California is the farthest thing from sane possible. Thats why their governor is a movie star and proposition 22 actually passed.

If there is a Dumbf*ckistan, then its just about the entire country, especially those areas you mentioned.

Well, no use crying over spilled milk.... might as well see what this President does.

@Spade
Homosexual marriage is a monstrosity. Okay, so you like men (or if your a woman you like other women). Marriage is meant for man and woman (otherwise reproduction could happen between same-sex couples) and thus the right belongs to them. Noones stopping you from living or having.... well I'm not going there. Why demand more? Answer me that... why spit on the values of marriage if it means you'll be paying higher taxes?

Lol Canada sounds like a great place.

Well w/e. I don't think there is much else to be said.

Back on the topic of MYM, I think we need a moveset tutoring for noobs program.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
@Spade
Homosexual marriage is a monstrosity. Okay, so you like men (or if your a woman you like other women). Marriage is meant for man and woman (otherwise reproduction could happen between same-sex couples) and thus the right belongs to them. Noones stopping you from living or having.... well I'm not going there. Why demand more? Answer me that... why spit on the values of marriage if it means you'll be paying higher taxes?
I'll give you an example:
Paula and John are married, but they hate each other after a year or so. They divorce, one taking their child, who will be raised by only one parent, and isn't able to see the other one regularly, if at all. Maybe both start drinking.

Another example:
Jeff and George are a couple for 7 years now. They love each other, live together, support each other, however, don't have the same rights as Paula and John had, when they were married. When Jeff has an accident, his boyfriend is not allowed to see him in hospital outside of the regular visitor times. Which is horribly unfair. Not to mention other rights and advantages they'd have when being married.

Marriage doesn't mean a festivity at a church, marriage means being bond together.

I don't see how the fact with whom I am having a relationship is affecting YOUR life. I just don't understand why YOU would want to alter MY life like that, just because you are not homosexual. You wouldn't want ME to tell you whom to get married with, either, right?

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Politics make me sick... Must...resist...urge...to argue...

NEEDS MOAR MYM STUFF!!!

NAO!!

SirKibble

Smash Champion
++Big Daddy & Little Sister++
++by KoJ++

////>>>>----~~~~----<<<<\\\\

Can't find any comments... This moveset really went under the radar, probably because it was finished gradually during a time when a lot of movesets were being posted. Despite the many incredible movesets I've seen in this contest, and the fact that most recent movesets have more in the way of detail, this remains one of my favorite movesets in the contest.

The Big Daddy, Little Sister combo includes the interesting mechanic of making the player protect the Little Sister through the Big Daddy. The unique way in which this character plays is what really won me over.

On top of that, the Little Sister has an additional special mechanic with her syringe, such that she can drain energy from others and then drink the liquid to restore health. Double mechanics makes for an interesting character.

One other thing I'd like to point out about this moveset is how Smash-viable it actually is, despite throwing so many original ideas in, especially in the way of the mechanics. Heck, I've never even played Bioshock, and this sounds awesome to me! Seriously, I at least recommend that everyone take a look at it. It's not the most detailed moveset, partially because this was earlier in the contest, before we all started hammering down on that so hard, but I think it's an exemplary moveset all the same.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Light and Ryuk by MarthTrinity

Light and Ryuk is pretty cool!
Light and Ryuk is great, you made great use of the little you had.
Yep. One of my favourite anime characters has been made into a moveset. It was really fun for me to read the moveset. Despite a bit of lack of detail, its still a well done moveset. MarthTrinity's first moveset in the entire contest.....and its a good one. I really recommend a read.

Also, Down Taunt = Best Taunt EVER!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom