• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
I'll rig the ratings for you if you vote for me, SundanceKid.

Not really

Many thanks for the Dimentio button, K. Rool. Much more eye catching to see these beautiful buttons in my signature rather than mere large text, no?

I think I may actually keep Nightmare and Cervantes linked in my signature in MYM 3 due to probably not making a whole lot of sets and those two still being quality. How'd you guys feel about that? Much less if Cervantes wins/places in the top 3.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
@Sundance Kid: You don't need to use all 50 votes. You can just vote for you favorite ones that you remember.

edit: Warlord: I actually like that idea! Maybe I'll do the same with any of mine that get into the top 10.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
I agree completely, Warlord! That's why I put them in mine in the first place, although frankly, my recent ones have been waaay better than the ones I made for myself.

Case in point. This one took LOOOOONG. Resizing, erasing backgrounds, trying to fit in all four AND the long text... you BETTER enjoy it, Kibble.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Hey, K.Rool could you please make a button for Doggy & Bear? Thanks a ton! And preferably with an orange background.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
YAAAARGH!

Yeah, that's right, I don't work in order! Muahahahah! Anyway, I'm done for now. I'll try to get a few more later today.

And you know what's funny, BKupa? I made this entirely BEFORE you updated your post, and I still ended up making an orange background. Coincidence? Or PSYCHIC POWERS??1?11

Junahu

Smash Ace
Ok, I admit it, I'm drunk.

1. Call me "Sundance".
2. Just link me to the guy's list!
It's in my sig.
Edit: And Spadefox already gave you the link

I didn't include page numbers, so you'll have to use the post number to figure it out

Page# = Post#/PostsPerPage
^^If you don't end up with a whole number, round up to the next one(e.g. 11.15 means page 12)

SirKibble

Smash Champion
I agree completely, Warlord! That's why I put them in mine in the first place, although frankly, my recent ones have been waaay better than the ones I made for myself.

Case in point. This one took LOOOOONG. Resizing, erasing backgrounds, trying to fit in all four AND the long text... you BETTER enjoy it, Kibble.

I <3 it much. Thankee! :bee:

darkserenade

Smash Ace
*jumps on bandwagon of begging to KingK.Rool*

*insert begging*

*insert details like name image and dark green background with head only*

*insert thanks and messages like "Don't over-exert yourself" and stuff*

Thanks, and don't worry about doing it today, or at all, even. Or tommorrow, or the day after that, or the century after the day before that...

Off-topic: who remembers the "Assumption Actuality" fad Mendez started? Or the *gulps* Saga of Chief Mendez the Magnificent Narcisisst?

Edit@Gryphon: NEEDS MOAR LANDMASTAS.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Good to see that you like it, Kibble. If you didn't, I would be forced to eat your brains. Mmmm... braaaaaains...

Nah, but I like making my random exclamations. See my location for a case in point.

And who says Weavile can't be psychic?! He can learn... um... Dream Eater... oh.

I should actually make him a moveset. Now that there's a badass Pokémon.

IvoryFlame

Smash Journeyman
Dear Mr.KingK.Rool sir,

I was wondering if perhaps during your spare time you could whip up a character button for Hoss Delgado, because I know it would rock the house and, by Thor's Banjo, I don't know anyone who could do it justice besides you.

:):):)

I'd ask you to do one for Beppo too, but he's an OC. I'll get to work giving you a picture.

:chuckle:

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
QUEUE (not in order):

The Joker
Spadefox's large list
Sync
EDIT: General Grievous (yup, that's what I forgot)
Trunks
Hoss Delgado

I've forgotten someone. Who have I forgotten?

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Right. Added.

Weavile would probably NOT have a unique mechanic. I really don't see the potential for one. But his Dark/Ice typing gives him plenty of room for wacky/cool attacks, kind of like The Headless Horseman's A attacks (swords, ghosts, fire, darkness and pumpkin, yeh!).

But I'm getting ahead of myself here. First things first.

PLACE YOUR VOTES, PEOPLE. *exceptSundancecausehe'striangle*

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
EDIT: NO WAI....3 SIMULTANIOUS POSTS.

We. Are. Awesome.
4, Sir, 4.

But you're right, that's what we are~

Unfortunately, I have to refrain from partaking in this awesomeness, since it's friggin' late already and I don't want to oversleep to...day before going to work. lol

Edit:
HOLY ****!! Finally I, Spadefox, am the one to open one of the new 100-pages! HAH! In your face! >:D

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Ok...kind of wierd. LOL

Cool pic, though Spade Fawks
Nothing against a little bit weirdness, right? RIGHT?!

And yes, I know. If I post macros, I only post awesome ones. That's what I've been told, at least. :3
Also, "fawks" instead of "fox" rawks. <3

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
EDIT: NO WAI....3 SIMULTANIOUS POSTS.

We. Are. Awesome.
HELLZ YEAH MAN!

Ugh... one post off from opening up page 600. Dangit Spadefox.

You know, I'm working a bit on Snorlax, and I honestly don't know how MasterWarlord finishes something like Dimentio in about a week and a half (barring extras). I'm lucky if I figure out one move a day. I mean, I'm not even done the Smashes, AND I'm planning on including an extra feature: Alt. Costume/Clone.

Essentially, on the character's icon, you can select instead into a slightly Luigi-fied clone by pressing Y a couple more times, like with Wario and his older costume. This changes a few attacks, too. And it doesn't take up any space on the select screen! Everybody wins!

And guess who Snorlax's clone is? I'll give you a clue: _____lax. :confused:

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
HELLZ YEAH MAN!

Ugh... one post off from opening up page 600. Dangit SpadeFawks.

You know, I'm working a bit on Snorlax, and I honestly don't know how MasterWarlord finishes something like Dimentio in about a week and a half (barring extras). I'm lucky if I figure out one move a day. I mean, I'm not even done the Smashes, AND I'm planning on including an extra feature: Alt. Costume/Clone.
Fixed. Also, I completed my movesets in a day and under an hour. That's right. BE JELOUS.

Essentially, on the character's icon, you can select instead into a slightly Luigi-fied clone by pressing Y a couple more times, like with Wario and his older costume. This changes a few attacks, too. And it doesn't take up any space on the select screen! Everybody wins!

And guess who Snorlax's clone is? I'll give you a clue: _____lax. :confused:
It's EX-LAX! *kills Gryphon and takes body to dawg food factrie*

Cereal Note: Munchlax is too awsome. :bee:

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
This topic needs less spam and more movesets. . .

There is so much innunendo with the spelling of "fawks". . .Much less with the already sexually crazy Starfox universe. (Although if Krystal isn't canon, this is excused.)

Since this is already so spammy, anyone feel like telling me Joker quotes they want in my Joker moveset for mym 4? Yes, why so serious is in there. . .BEHOLD!

Grab Attack – WHY SO SERIOUS?:
When you press this button input, the grabs the foe by the hack of the head with his left hand while he puts his knife at his victim’s neck. Joker will proceed to tell his “life story” to his victim, the background music dying off and turning dramatic like in the movie as he gets closer to the end of his speech. He’ll do one of two speeches at random, one that he told to Rachel and the other to a black body builder, the later of which he killed.

This does nothing whatsoever. . .Unless the Joker manages to finish his long speech, in which case he’ll slice the knife through the victim’s mouth, dealing a massive 19-20% damage and very high knockback that can kill Bowser at 65% from the center of Final Destination. The Joker’s grab is three times as hard to escape as a regular one, not that he’ll be able to have any chance whatsoever of finishing the speech in one grab. Howevr, if you grab the same foe again, the Joker will pick up his life story where he left off. If used in a FFA, he’ll have to individually tell the speech to each of his victims individually. The Joker has to start the speech over if he’s KOd or his victim is KOd.

This is one of the joker’s main ways of KOing. You can either ignore this attack and use your throws to build up damage, or you can work on bringing the speech to the climax while building up just enough damage to KO your enemies with it as an alternative. You should intend to use this to KO your enemies if you use it, as otherwise it’s far from worth all the effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom