• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
I can't wait till everyone's hard work gets ignored in the opening rush of MYM4!

My goal is to post Grievous on page 60 and Nack on page 79, the same pages Vulturon and Omega Ridley were posted on MYM3. This way history will repeat itself, and I'll once again get my three best move sets on the top 50! Wahahah!

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
geez, I sucked this time around. Not even one moveset, heh heh. Congratz everybody!
You may not have placed, but your movesets were among the best, as far as I'm concerned. An injustice has been dealt, surely.

It's probably just a case of you not really being around here for the latter half of the thread. :ohwell:

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
:D I'm back.

Fierce Deity's in the top 50 huh? Awesome. Just for fun...

ITEM: Cucco

EFFECT: Cucco just walks around the stage like Mr. Saturn. If picked up, it can be used to glide like an Umbrella from Melee. But, if attack about five times, will summon multiples of itself (like 10) to swarm the stage and attack the attackers, and then disappear.

I'm also doing a Cucco moveset in MYM4.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
You may not have placed, but your movesets were among the best, as far as I'm concerned. An injustice has been dealt, surely.

It's probably just a case of you not really being around here for the latter half of the thread. :ohwell:
Ah thanks dude. Well im just gonna try harder in 4.0. its not that big a deal.

Most def...I was here for the start of 3.0, all psyched up...but then I didnt even advertise me sets! hahaha....

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Just so you know, I am actually working on that picture. For a totally professional look at what I've got so far, click here.

Obviously there's only one person there yet. Said person is not vector-based, as was originally, since I have never actually made anything in any vector-based program, and wasn't about to learn how in under a week. So i figured semi-thick outlines would be the next closest thing I could reasonably pull off in the time I have.

Also Smashville is an incredibly complicated stage to draw. I mean DAAAMN.

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
Just so you know, I am actually working on that picture. For a totally professional look at what I've got so far, click here.

Obviously there's only one person there yet. Said person is not vector-based, as was originally, since I have never actually made anything in any vector-based program, and wasn't about to learn how in under a week. So i figured semi-thick outlines would be the next closest thing I could reasonably pull off in the time I have.

Also Smashville is an incredibly complicated stage to draw. I mean DAAAMN.
I may have missed something. What's that picture for?

Also, anybody still taking icon requests?

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
@Sly Fox:
It shows the 4 first ranked movesets (Dracula, Cervantes, Headless Horseman, Donna) fighting it out on Smashville.

Also, sure, whaddaya want?

majora_787

Smash Hero
Man, seriously? I would have thought Skull Kid would have made at BEST rank 50...He's not even close. :laugh:

Oh well, I'm glad Grey Fox is up there, that was (IMO) the best one on the thread. In. Whatever.

The Fail Tracer

3DS FC
2337-5641-4371

I know it sounds like a stupid joke, but I'm actually making a moveset of the Spanish Alphabet, with a theme song, too.

If it's not too much trouble, I would just LOVE an icon for that. :)

SirKibble

Smash Champion

I know it sounds like a stupid joke, but I'm actually making a moveset of the Spanish Alphabet, with a theme song, too.

If it's not too much trouble, I would just LOVE an icon for that. :)
Hmm... Where would you want a picture like that cropped for an icon? That's kind of a tricky one. I mean... Most of these icons are for a character with, like, a face or something...

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Way to think outside the GIF, Spade. I was actually just about to take a look for a different image. That one would've been impossible.

The Fail Tracer

3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
Or, as I solved it, a different one! :bee:

I also redid Rik Mayall on the way.

Seriously? That's awesome! The Spanish Alphabet icon you did looked MUCH better than what I was imagining. Also, thanks for improving the Rik Mayall icon! :)

Putting those in my sig right now...

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Way to think outside the GIF, Spade. I was actually just about to take a look for a different image. That one would've been impossible.
Hurrhurrhurr... I'm actually quite design-oriented. It would've been possible, but it would've looked awkward, hence I collected a few possibilities. The dices looked best for a small icon imo, because the actual name wouldn't drown in the amount of letters. And you even can see a few of those Spanish letters like the ll. :3
I know a little bit of aesthetics, too... Guess why I always was the one to design the display windows in my bookshop? =D

@Sly Fox:
Glad you like them. ^_^

Junahu

Smash Ace
I've decided to give the follow up to MYM3.0 OC Finder something that should help people keep track of the hectic hustle and bustle of MYM4. You can see for yourselves in this early version.

MakeYourMove4:Brawl(v0.1)
(I haven't optimised the title screen yet, so it probably runs at 5 fps)

I'll be updating the feed myself on a bi-weekly basis. This should hopefully serve as a means to prevent movesets and announcements being buried behind spam and advertising.

But more importantly...

Just so you know, I am actually working on that picture. For a totally professional look at what I've got so far, click here

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Yes. Even though I'm not Donna's creator, that picture made me happy, too. ^_^

Edit:
Also, woo @ the MYM 4.0 Flash. Ish awsoom! |D

Gryphon

Smash Journeyman
Junahu, you wouldntmind if I use the flash for the archive site? Of course, all credit goes to you, but it would be great to have that. if not, no problem. the archive site is more on the creative side of MYM representation, and that would be a great addition to it. If not, no big.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
We've finished submissions, voted, and had the results, actually.

So... We're done here. Basically everybody's just chillin' until we can get MYM 4 started up.

The Fail Tracer

3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
You missed the voting.

Simultaneous post FTL.

BTW, I hope to be so much more active in MYM4 than I was here. All I did was submit one moveset in MYM3.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
@Mendez: The Animal Crossing villagers need to be gasping in horror on the Smashville stage, Mendez, with Tom Nook trying to sell them life insurance and/or stealing their bells while they're not looking. Donna looks great.

27000 Word Planet of Text for MYM 4 Winner on 1st page

In other news, I've lost my Brawl disk. Now how am I suppossed to learn D3's infinite on DK, Bowser, Samus, Mario and Luigi?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom