• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DJKingDavid

Smash Apprentice
HAHAHA spadefox just because you dont get it...i figure your a little kid...and you never lived my kinda life...ignorance...not a good color for you...stop acttin like a LAME!!!

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Hot topics, like, Why do people wear speedos when they swim? or Why is my house on fire?

ummm, Tails Doll looks like it will be completly unique, and I think none of the moves are generic (No punch or kick moves included in it).

[UtterRubbish] I wonder what my Username sounds like backwards (don't ask, Friends started it off m'kay)? Nam-gorf-ginc-nad, sounds a bit cool doesn't it? you all should do it[/UtterRubbish]

@Hyper_Ridley: There should be one, or make it possible to make the person not able to enter this thread entirely

Agi

Smash Lord
HAHAHA spadefox just because you dont get it...i figure your a little kid...and you never lived my kinda life...ignorance...not a good color for you...stop acttin like a LAME!!!
Like SmashBrosMike, but an actual threat to the peace.
I know it isn't worth it, but...
Kingdavid, flaming isn't tolerated here.

majora_787

Smash Hero
I got it done JUST in time ^^ All I have to do is fix it up with some colors bolds and underlines and it'll be all done.

I focused on the good points of Skull Kid, and I included attack damage and specifics. Aren't I smart, learning from mistakes. :laugh:

Can't wait to see what happens with #5.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I didn't know that the fact I've studied astronomy (albeit quitting university) and being 21 makes me a little dumb kid. *raises a brow*

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Hmmm, I think we need to lighten the mood a bit. Here's one of Black Doom's specials:

>B: “Rubble Tornado”: Black Doom spreads his arms and spins around, creating a purple whirlwind of Chaos Control energy around himself. This whirlwind has similar size and priority to a certain sonic-boom inducing tornado made by a little blue knight, and if it hits you, you take 2% but are caught in the tornado for multiple hits. Fortunately, the move only lasts for about .5 seconds, so the most this move can do is 10% (2% for every .1 seconds), and when it ends you take below average knockback. Black Doom also cannot move while performing this attack. Very little startup lag with average end lag.

If this move is performed in the ground, Black Doom’s tornado causes small bits of rubble to fly out of the ground and travel on a low arc a short distance forwards. These have good priority and do 4% with low knockback if they connect, but won’t knock you out of the tornado if you’re caught, adding more damage to the move. If performed in the air, a little small wind current blows in the direction Black Doom’s facing that travels two lengths forwards, pushing enemies back. He does not enter free fall after the move is finished, but he cannot sweet spot the edge while performing this move.

DJKingDavid

Smash Apprentice
I dont want to flame...if you do not like my ideas then dont speak on them...i was just thinkin of the funniest character to add to smash...and if you dont like rap, sellin drugs, killin people, gangs, or any of that stuff then just dont speak on it...simple...and i only called you a little kid because you responed like one...im done...

goldwyvern

Smash Ace
hey, im pumped that this is starting, but i thought up an idea for a new super mario bros.-styled bowser jr, which will be my 1st moveset, and i just started! i suppose i could RESERVE his post on page 1 and finish when you're all on pg. 6 :p anyway, after that, i'll get crackin on a shyguy set and then jeff dunham.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
hey, im pumped that this is starting, but i thought up an idea for a new super mario bros.-styled bowser jr, which will be my 1st moveset, and i just started! i suppose i could RESERVE his post on page 1 and finish when you're all on pg. 6 :p anyway, after that, i'll get crackin on a shyguy set and then jeff dunham.
It's better to finish a move set before you post him.

Agi

Smash Lord
Doubt you'll finish it on page 6 XD

I got my reserve in on page 4, and finished one hour later on page 54. O_o

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
why does everyone want to do mario?...i am trying to expand...
I'm making a Star Wars character, a group of villians from a forgotten 90s show, an obscure Sonic character, an immposible move set for a Kirby character, and.. I can't reveal the last one. But I know I don't have any mario ones.

pensfan728

Smash Apprentice
EDIT: the way i speak is fine...slang get with it...
I'm just saying that the way you type can be confusing for some people to read. If you write using proper grammar and spelling, you'll generally come off as more intelligent, and people will be less likely to dismiss your posts as mindless drabble.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
why does everyone want to do mario?...i am trying to expand...

EDIT: the way i speak is fine...slang get with it...
I'm making movesets for....

A girl with a staff & magic sword, a dude who rides a wyvern and wields an axe, a hellspawn, a dude with a double sword and power over fire, a halberd wielding OC, a female fencer (OC), a demon, and the arch-angel.

Don't see Mario anywhere in my plans.

And yes, there is something wrong with slang. It makes you sound un-intelligent and makes just about anything you say painful to read.

D

Deleted member

More like page 60.:laugh:

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
So, would anyone like to comment on Black Doom's side special on the last page? I'll admit, the timing could have been better, but I was trying to steer us away fom that guy.

D

Deleted member

If anything we have too many generic fantasy movesets.
This looks like a job for

MY UNMENTIONED OC!!!

Seriously, I have had an OC I've been thinking about entering for a while. He's a magic user, but he uses it a bit differently...

Meanwhile, a still need a Fair, a Dair, and an Up throw for YTT.:bee:

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
...I was only doing that in joking. Guh. . . We're always joking around so much around here. I assume I can say stuff like that and noone will take it seriously. So. . .

WHY SO SERIOUS?

I want no limitations on what you can make, I really find the thought of it rather silly. The Pokemon rule we had for 3.0 was apallng when we probably had more movesets in other categories. . .

@Hyper Ridley: (color="202020")Blah blah(/color)

Edit: Sonic says I'm too slow.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
...I was only doing that in joking. Guh. . . We're always joking around so much around here. I assume I can say stuff like that and noone will take it seriously. So. . .

WHY SO SERIOUS?

I want no limitations on what you can make, I really find the thought of it rather silly. The Pokemon rule we had for 3.0 was apallng when we probably had more movesets in other categories. . .
Well you picked a rather odd target for your joke.

But it was kind of funny I suppose...

I never understood the Pokemon rule myself. I guess it was just because you could pick any Pokemon (out of over 400) slap the same old set of moves on it and call it a new moveset.

But that is for the most part no longer a problem. I don't think a rule like that will be necessary for 4.0.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
The pokemon rule was useless, I think the only person to reach the limit was Kitsuneko (correct if I'm wrong)Everyone, do pokemon movesets now!!!

EDIT: my first time ever to reach post count 300 in this forum!

Gryphon

Smash Journeyman
Well, guys, I might not be around tomorrow for those who care, so I would like to wish an early Happy Thanksgiving to you all, and that I am grateful that I got to meet cool people like you. I never been web cultural, let alone even met anyone from the internet until now. Gooooooood times

No, I am not sucking up.

UnSaxon51

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UnSaxon51
3DS FC
0619-3482-4034
Switch FC
SW 1864 9526 0695
I is excited for tomorrow.

Banjo is pretty much read to go except for some minor touch-ups.
I may have to drop Viewtiful Joe since it's pretty similar to the one that was already done in 3.0. :(
Scizor is about 20% right now.

I hate that I haven't been around the last week. I feel like I've missed so much on Smashboards.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Unfortunately I don't think I'll be here tomorrow.

I'll probably be going to see family for Thanksgiving.

But being a Sandbag, I will of course probably be judging some of that day's movesets soon.

I wasn't going to post a moveset on the front page (or on the first day) anyway. I would prefer not to have my work blended in with about 20 other movesets.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
I agree with you there Lionheart, out of 12 movesets that will appear on the first page, only 1 or 2 movesets will be commented on without the creator begging for comments on their moveset.

Also: does anyone want to see another preview of Tails Doll?

D

Deleted member

So wait,....i live in Canada. What time does 4.0 start here? It's around 4: 08 right now.

*is stupid*

Also, Epilouge will be up tonight. Finally i can finish this SSE!!! After that, i gotta finish Trunks and get started on Ilyana or Gaara.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom