• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

smashbot226

Smash Master
There's a difference between a *** and a furry.
Not really. One's a hellspawn, created to make normal people's lives miserable...

And the other is attracted to the same sex.

And Meta Critic's opinion matters about as much as Maxim's.

You want the truth? The UNBIASED truth?

Ask the people who have actually PLAYED the game, rather than just give 2 points for the game itself and 80 for the- ZOMG b00bZ.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
You're all missing the point. She has boobs.

Boobs > Majority of Nintendo Characters. FACT

But anyway, if somebody feels like arguing this, take it up in the SSB4 Discussion thread. Unless you're just arguing whether or not Adventures is a bad game
it is
, in which case I don't know if there's a place to argue about that. Which by proxy means go right ahead and continue.

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
Just because it's made by Rare doesn't mean it's-

IT'S- IT DOESN'T MEAN IT'S GOOD.

And ever since they let out news of Banjo Kazooie: Nuts & Bolts...

They're about to kill a very promising franchise.

And Krystal is for the fur***g*ts who wouldn't shut up about having little female representation, A.K.A. ZOMG b00bZ.

So they give us a half-naked, background-less, unexplained character with- ZOMG b00bZ.

And she also HAPPENS to use a staff, which soon not ONLY NOT becomes her signature weapon, but also serves as the symbol of a very bad Gamecube/Star Fox Game.

And then she gains telekinesis in Star Fox: Assault, which is NEVER explained.

She's a Mary-Sue. A very unimportant ZOMG b00bZ character that could be scrapped for something SLIGHTLY more original.
D:

Holy crap. Thank you SO much. You just summarized what I've been trying (i.e. am too lazy) to say forever. You can has keess.

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
Okay everybody move all the boobs and who-should-be-the-next-Star-Fox-rep and Star-Fox-has-enough-reps arguements to the SSB4 thread. This is a moveset thread. And by all means, JackieRabbit, do a Krystal moveset.

My own moveset will be under construction once I find some time... my own original character, Captain Kalivar.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
You're attacking somebody for suggesting KRYSTAL due to being UNLIKELY?!? By normal circumstances, that's perfectly fair game, but not here. When there are so many more undeserving characters here having movesets made, nobody should be complaining about Krystal. Nobody from Soul Calibur will ever get in, much less Big the Cat, complain about mine. No anime characters will ever get in, complain about Gecko Moria and the other anime characters. Same goes for the original characters. And do you really think a freaking generic ROCK will ever be playable in Smash Brothers?

I rest my case.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Is Sauron the one from Lord of the Rings? If so, I'd probably like to do that one. What do you mean by 1187/8 next to it in your signature though? Won't be able to review it if I can't find in this huge topic.

Cervantes is almost done, and after that I'll review some more movesets.

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
Well, I kind of have a grudge against Krystal, because she's an abomination. Katt was a bazillion times cooler, pity she's defunct. Well, go ahead with Krystal. If you can make her tolerable for me, I'll be impressed~

Anyway, I'm having creativity block on Teigen's last few things (one win pose, SEE role). It drives me nuts.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
But yeah, everyone is gay for Bridget SirKibble, even Bridget.
Fixed. I thought we discussed this already.

And do you really think a freaking generic ROCK will ever be playable in Smash Brothers?
Well, the WTF character is definitely moving that direction...

Game & Watch (awesome)
R.O.B. (ho-hum)
Rock (not cool at all)

It could happen.

In any case, go ahead with that Krystal moveset.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
If its not to much to ask, I'ld like to request a review as well.

Anything but my Lord of the Rings entry (unfinished) would do, though I'ld prefer it to be done on Pelleas, Geoffery, or Gerik.

No hurry though. I understand how hard reviewing as many entries as this contest has (while trying to participate yourself) can be.

TVTMaster

Smash Apprentice
TVT is done minus some extras I had planned (but lost due to [censored] browser crashes), and I'd like to request review for Zora Soldier.

smashbot226

Smash Master
If its not to much to ask, I'ld like to request a review as well.

Anything but my Lord of the Rings entry (unfinished) would do, though I'ld prefer it to be done on Pelleas, Geoffery, or Gerik.

No hurry though. I understand how hard reviewing as many entries as this contest has (while trying to participate yourself) can be.
Pelleas, with a Flare and Up B, would be broken.

Geoffrey, I've already commented on.

I'll review Gerik right now.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Pelleas, with a Flare and Up B, would be broken.

Geoffrey, I've already commented on.

I'll review Gerik right now.
I don't see why... I've made Up B weaker (per hit) than Pikachu's Thunder (which is just as predictable).

Edit:
I've weakened it down to 10% a shock (chances are only one, if even one would hit) and reduced the knockback on the second shock heavily.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Know what's really cool? This: CLICK ME

Okay, so maybe it's just me. But seeing a moveset outside of this place, and with all the extra crap taken out seems neat to me.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
That guy totally credited himself for the moveset, Mendez. :ohwell:

But that is pretty cool.

Why not one of MY movesets, though? :p

SirKibble

Smash Champion

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
SIR KIBBLE IS LEAVING MENDEZ?! WILL BLITZKREIG EVER WAKE UP FROM HIS COMA? CAN H&R STOP HIS EVIL TWIN BROTHER?! Join us next week for another exciting episode of: THE YOUNG AND THE MOVESETS.
That show...it stole all of my Drake and Josh, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl, and Bleach time...i never watched those shows since it aired...IT MUST DIE!!!!
/sarcasm

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
That show...it stole all of my Drake and Josh, Pokemon Diamond and Pearl, and Bleach time...i never watched those shows since it aired...IT MUST DIE!!!!
/sarcasm
Is what you meant to say.

@SirKibble: I smothered the kids in their sleep last night. I've taken all the funds from our joint account, and am moving abroad. This is goodbye. FOREVER/

KoJ

Smash Journeyman
/sarcasm
That was a moment of being drunk, I presume. The only good thing about Bleach right now is the Grimmjow vs. Ichigo fight, and that fight's only good in the anime. In the manga, it's...

Ichigo: I lose.
Orihime: KUROSAKI KUN!!!
Ichigo: I win!

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Is what you meant to say.
What do you have against Drake and Josh anyway:ohwell:?

Am i the only one in the entire thread (or on the boards for that matter) that likes that show????:confused:

Edit: @ KoJ: Yes, yes that was.

Stuff relating to my next moveset: I'm working on Mia so far and its looking good i think. I'm trying to put her personality in the set. Still working on it though. I'll have it up by Saturday

SirKibble

Smash Champion
@SirKibble: I smothered the kids in their sleep last night. I've taken all the funds from our joint account, and am moving abroad. This is goodbye. FOREVER/
Well, I never liked 'em that much anyway... And you'll need all that money, since I'm the only one of us who will get off his lazy arse and go earn something
(ironically, that is backward in real life, but for the sake of viewers everywhere...)
. And I hope it is forever, which is to say, I HOPE YOUR BOAT/PLANE/CAR/POTATO GETS INVOLVED IN A FATAL CRASH ON YOUR WAY "ABROAD!"

***Note: This is not a moveset, in case you all were wondering***

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
What do you have against Drake and Josh anyway:ohwell:?

Am i the only one in the entire thread (or on the boards for that matter) that likes that show????:confused:

Edit: @ KoJ: Yes, yes that was.

Stuff relating to my next moveset: I'm working on Mia so far and its looking good i think. I'm trying to put her personality in the set. Still working on it though. I'll have it up by Saturday
Yes, yes you are.

The Young and the Moveset sneak peek: TWILTHERO struggles with alcoholism. How will this impair his ability to drive an airplane?! =O

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
SirB*stard said:
Well, I never liked 'em that much anyway... And you'll need all that money, since I'm the only one of us who will get off his lazy arse and go earn something.
Oh yeah? Well you know all those times?

I WAS FAKING

EDIT - I need to find a new pilot...or maybe I'll just jack somebody's bandwagon/potato...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom