• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
And we all love Ice Cream! I can has Ice Cream pweese?
Fair trade; I give you ice cream, you give me ice cream.

I love how creative you got with things like the blaster and grenades. And I liked the specials a lot, especially the chargeable homing missile. I don't even know who Baz is, and I know I'm some sort of sinner for it, but you gave him a sick-awesome moveset! Lol.

half_silver28

Smash Ace
@bronzeblade: renji's codec alone is worth the price of admission. lol

so anyway... I'm not goin have my Stanley moveset redone until tomorrow. until then... LOOKZ AT MEH MOVESETZZZ!!!11one

Here :)

Yaya

Smash Champion
I will, I'm a huge Ridley fan, I'll try to make this thing fit him as well as possible without it being clonish.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Cutman is pretty cool! Ill probably make a robot master sometime soon too....

Baz is incomplete, and Ive decided Ill try to keep from any comments on incomplete entries.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Fair trade; I give you ice cream, you give me ice cream.

I love how creative you got with things like the blaster and grenades. And I liked the specials a lot, especially the chargeable homing missile. I don't even know who Baz is, and I know I'm some sort of sinner for it, but you gave him a sick-awesome moveset! Lol.
I was never big on Megaman, but it seems good to me. A very original moveset.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Cutman is pretty cool! Ill probably make a robot master sometime soon too....
He's my favorite robot master. I think I may do another, just because they're so cool. Maybe Iceman or possibly GeminiMan. Oh, the possibilities...

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
This whole "2 movesets of the same people are allowed" thing is kinda weird. I sorta liked it how it was in the old thread more......
Yeah, I think it is getting a tad confusing. But hopefully we can get things smoothed out soon.

Well, I'm leaving for the night.

Yaya

Smash Champion
But, certainly if there are 2 different movesets, one would be the superior.

I just find it kind of mean that just because someone beat someone to his favorite video game character, to not let him make his moveset.

And I swear I will complete the moveset and post it, if I don't, you can banish me from MYM 4.

cheap_josh

Smash Ace
I think first come first serve is better, whether fair or not. Think of the guy running this. If he's leaving this open as long as the old one, well... he's going to have a lot more work.

Yaya

Smash Champion
Like, probably 1/2 of the people who say they reserve something never post it. Take Ike is Solid on the first page for instance.

Yaya

Smash Champion
He reserved like 3 at one time, that's really hard to pull off, I could imagine those not being posted.

darkserenade

Smash Ace

BronzeBlade7

Smash Apprentice
Who me..y'know...that place. with the people. wher
Inuyasha Moveset!!

Here we go! Moveset number 2! Inuyasha!

Inuyasha the half demon of ancient Japan has Joined Brawl 3.0!!!
Inuyasha's fighting powers are second to none! His mixture of speed of brutal force make him a bitch to defeat.​

Stats: (*/5)
Size: 4 (the size of Renji)
Power: 5
Speed: 5
Jump: 4
Range: 4
Weight: 3
Final Smash: 3
Overall: 4

Tilts:
A- A weak slash with claws
Side A- A lunging slash
Up A- A weak punch to the sky
Down A- A weak low-kick where ever he is facing

Smashes-
Forward- A powerful slash with claws
Upward- A series of rapis slashes
Down- Round house kicks

Aerials-
Neutral- A punch
Forward- A large claw
Up- a powerful kick upward
Down- Kicks downward, sending him down

Throws-
Grab- Simply grabs you
Forward throw- Tosses you up, then hits you with his sword
Backwards throw- tosses you behind him, and kicks you
Up throw- throws you upward, and throws his sword in after you
Down- throws you down and stabs wildly at you

Specials:

Neutral B- Iron Reaver, Soul Stealer; A Chargable slash that (if charges fully) leaves the foe dazzed

Side B- Wind Scar; He swings Tetsusaiga, and leaves behind a trail of energy that travels until it reaches a edge

Up B- Travel Leap; Inuyasha simply leaps in the direction you want.

Down B- Addament Barrage; Inuyasha swings Tetsusaiga upward, then shards of diamond scatter in both directions.

Final Smash: Full Demon; Inuyasha becomes full demon for a short time. During this time you can control him using a whole new physical based super-powered moveeset.

OTHERS:
Entrance- He drops down from the sky, and pulls out Tetsusaiga

Taunt 1: He Slashes randomly with Tetsaiga
Taunt 2: He says: "That was too easy!"
Taunt 3: He laughs his evil laugh. (you know the one)

Victory Pose 1: He stabs Tetsusaiga into the ground and looks the other way
Victory Pose 2: He sheaths Tetsusaiga, and leaps away
Victory Pose 3: He says: "Your all PATHETIC!"

Snake codex:
Snake: Colonel...where am I?
----: pffff pfff pffffffffttt
Snake: What the hell? This piece of crap isn't working!
Inuyasha: HEY! Who are you?!
Kagome: I think that's Solid Snake, Inuyasha. He is from my time
Snake: You sound like my Colonel. Where am I
Inuyasha: Fuedal Japan. A world full of demons!
Snake: Demons? What the fu...*gets kidnapped*
Colonel: Snake, I am back. I spilled soda on my phone. .. ... Snake? Snake? SNAAAAA.. *Inuyasha stomps on phone*

I will revise this later

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
What the--why wasn't this guy in brawl? Insanely cool tilts, aerials, and smashes plus funny other stuff. Specials were so unique my head blew up. This guy better be in SSB4 or else!
Subliminal Message:http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=5167187#post5167187
Thank you thank you :D glad you liked it...I always thought he would be a perfect canadite for smash....

I liked your Richter moveset although I have no idea who he is or what hes from really. Its awesome he uses a sytche and sword....

I think some moves had an extra unnessecary 1 or 2%, but thats probably because I want ever character to be weaker or something lol.

All in all cool guy.

darkserenade

Smash Ace
Thank you thank you :D glad you liked it...I always thought he would be a perfect canadite for smash....

I liked your Richter moveset although I have no idea who he is or what hes from really. Its awesome he uses a sytche and sword....

I think some moves had an extra unnessecary 1 or 2%, but thats probably because I want ever character to be weaker or something lol.

All in all cool guy.
Thank you, you're welcome, and no problem. I think Servbot was a really funny and entertaining character, no lies.=b
Subliminal Message:http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=5167187#post5167187

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Rigging the enemy base with explosives, which is l
He is coool i like his smashes and his get up moves were intracite.....<-- spelled wrong.

Servbot comments anyone?

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=5168245&highlight=Servbot#post5168245
I've loved him since I first saw him in Marvel vs Capcom. You did him justice. It was very entertaining.

well thats nice to know. i was a little ify on that one
Don't worry it was still lengendaryily amazing. I have a question though; why do all your pictures say under them "Do fish get thirsty? Take the dumb test."

Smasherk808

Smash Journeyman
Yea im gonna get off pretty quick here too... expect a jirachi moveset from me tomoro!

KoJ

Smash Journeyman
Updated my Bioshock combo so that it's nicer on the eyes. It's on page 13.

Oh, and I just looked at the Grayfox moveset. Pretty cool, but shouldn't he use his sword a bit more? His shadow draw (Or whatever his neutral B was called) was an amazing idea.

KoJ

Smash Journeyman
well hurricane faye is right on my ***, so my satellite isnt working....so back to smash it is.
i will make a santa claus moveset soon enough, but not tonight. two is enough for now
Will it focus on the gifts? The reindeer? The sleigh? The girth? The milk and cookies? I can't wait to see Snake's codec entry.

BronzeBlade7

Smash Apprentice
Who me..y'know...that place. with the people. wher
You just reminded me of one of the greatest games ever: Clay Fighter 63 1/3. I'm so making a moveset for a character from that game.
aw ****, clay fighter! awesome. I look foward to that!

Will it focus on the gifts? The reindeer? The sleigh? The girth? The milk and cookies? I can't wait to see Snake's codec entry.
would it be too much of a hint, to say "all of the above?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom