• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0: It's over, it's done, moving on.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
~Cruxis~, please just go away. You're not funny.

We can see your join date and your post count. You're not Gryphon. It's so obvious. :(

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
Oh yes, yes, Happy Thanksgiving!

Can't wait for MYM4 to start today!

EDIT: So, what are we going to do with this thread, just use it to request icons in or something?

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
~Cruxis~, please just go away. You're not funny.

We can see your join date and your post count. You're not Gryphon. It's so obvious. :(
[insert Sly Fox's location here]

I hope you are. I can prove that I am the real Gryphon. (I'm actually surprised you care so much about Gryphon to assume that. Thanks, pal.)

Gryphon

Smash Journeyman
Proof that ~Cruxis~ is Gryphon:

1. My first movesets were Saki, Impa, and Lip.
2. I call MasterWarLord "MistressPeaceLady".
3. I own the Ultimate Make Your Move Archive Site.
4. I post my movesets with a yellow font "Gryphon Vision"

Oh, and I'm using my former name. But dont worry. I wont use this account anymore, I wish I can just delete it, but I cant

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
Oh. Well...

I'm sorry that I was so crabby, then. I didn't believe you, but now I do. Sorry for mistrusting you.
Hah. No worries. It was justified. I am not exactly well-known by the public in this group. But I would very much like to be. Which is why we all gotta step up on the movesets. ;)

Agi

Smash Lord
What Spadefox said, +capitalization and spacing. Organization counts for a lot. If you wouldn't show it to your English teacher...

But still, you have a good start.

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
We all have our "From Start to Finishes". Making a moveset is like directing a movie. You must bring it to life and present it as best and unique as you possibly can. A move can be awesome, but if we cannot see that awesomeness, then in the end, it would all be in vain. But, we are pulling for you, Gold. We all started off mediocre, not that I am saying you are mediocre.

goldwyvern

Smash Ace
You should look into making your descriptions a bit more detailed. =/
What Spadefox said, +capitalization and spacing. Organization counts for a lot. If you wouldn't show it to your English teacher...

But still, you have a good start.
it is my 1st moveset, and it only took maybe 2 and a half hours including codec/taunts/poses/stage and music. jeff will take longer and have a bit more description.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Yes. It's good for a first attempt, but I'd suggest you to wait before posting, look what the regulars will post here, and then try to give your moveset similar detail. It doesn't have to be deadly detailed, but it should be more than this.

D

Deleted member

NAME CHANGE

Ok, so I had a name change. Gryphon was generic, and ~Cruxis~ sounds and looks cooler, and more memorable to boot.
You could have just asked me for a name change, and I'd let one of the admins know. Oh well, suit yourself.:grin:

D

Deleted member

Well, you've already made a new profile, and I'm not completely sure that name changes are allowed any more.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
@the user that asked (Sly?): This thread will almost definitely be locked after MYM4 starts up, so I recommend all of you copy and paste any important posts you've made (your movesets, for one) into .txt documents on your PC, in case you want to edit them for some reason later. The reason for this is because you can't edit posts you made in a locked thread.

This DOES NOT mean reposting MYM3 movesets is okay in MYM4, because it's NOT. If you want to do that, you'll want to just post a link to the moveset itself, still in MYM3. It's strictly for archival purposes only.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Ah, it looks like I won't be around to see when MYM4 opens up and starts, so I'll say, Happy thanksgivings, also good luck in MYM4, and most importantly, have good fun.

oh, and heres another preview of Tails Doll, featuring its Up smash:

U-Smash: Gem Wave
Appearance/animation: When Tails Doll does this move, it will crouch down just a little bit, while having its eyes looking up at its red gem, which then sparkles and lights up. After this, Tails Doll will then stand upright. After this, the red gem on Tails Dolls head will then send out red waves in lots of different directions to spread the power of the gem further. The red waves will begin to faint and disappear the further it travels. While this happens, Tails Doll spins around quickly with its arm outwards. When it’s at its strongest point, The gem will flash red constantly.
Stats/effects/extra details: This move is very unique, as it follows its own mechanic. The mechanic is that the longer you don’t use this move, the more damage and the stronger knockback this move will deal, as well with more range. This is a very simple mechanic, but it doesn’t follow the curse enhancer mechanic in any way. The hit-box is the waves only, which lasts for a pretty long time. As I stated before, the range increases the longer you don’t use this (This stops getting stronger after 2 minutes), but when this is at its weakest point, it goes about 1/3 of a stage builder block that comes out of the red gem. The range of this when this reaches its maximum amount of power is about 2.7 stage builder blocks coming from the red gem. This has little start-up lag, but when this is executed, it takes a long time to end, but this doesn’t have that much ending lag after the red waves come out. When this is at its weakest and uncharged, this does 6% and low-high knockback. When this is at its weakest and it’s completely charged, this does 11% and mid-low knockback. Knockback sends the enemy in all different directions depending which wave hits you and which way it travelled. When this is at its strongest when its uncharged, this does 24% and high knockback. When this is at its strongest when it’s fully charged, this does 31% and very high knockback.
What's it uses?:Well, its ideal to not use this move early, as this can serve as a very powerful and useful KO move. You will very likely be on your second live before it will become a good KO move, so don’t use this early, as you can waste a KO opportunity later on in the match, so use this with care.

Evilgidgit

Smash Apprentice
Like I said before, Tails Doll is going to very interesting.

I've decided to attempt at an extra moveset for MYM4.

I'm going to try a moveset for Kairi from Kingdom Hearts. Oh, and I may have a go at making a moveset for Prince Charnog & Splorg from Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog.

So my list ends up like this:
*Puppetmon
*The Mad Hatter
*Lord Fear
*Anvil, Pigface & Dirty Rat (tag team - may not do)
*The Jabberwock
*Scrat
*Kairi
*Prince Charnog & Splorg

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
Like I said before, Tails Doll is going to very interesting.

I've decided to attempt at an extra moveset for MYM4.

I'm going to try a moveset for Kairi from Kingdom Hearts. Oh, and I may have a go at making a moveset for Prince Charnog & Splorg from Adventures of Sonic the Hedgehog.

So my list ends up like this:
*Puppetmon
*The Mad Hatter
*Lord Fear
*Anvil, Pigface & Dirty Rat (tag team - may not do)
*The Jabberwock
*Scrat
*Kairi
*Prince Charnog & Splorg
Kairi, eh? It should interesting with her Blossom keyblade.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Wow, happy turkey day! Just got back from the Macy's Day Parade...which needs to be a stage of sorts in some SSE, with balloons and floats and whatnot. For the lulz.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Excellent chapter, as usual, hehe.

And you are still taking characters, right? You said you wanted to read the descriptions first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom