• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0-Starts Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
Well uh...I compiled a list of my votes last night (that's right, I chose all 50 characters already, and yes, I don't sleep....)

So my question is...should I post it here or PM GCM? Only reason I don't want to post it here is because it'd stretch out the page tremendously XD

And since everyone else is doing it...check out my movesets please : ) (or just Dante on page 93).

half_silver28

Smash Ace
time for more moveset plugs... lol.

Sheena Fujibayashi(pg 15)
Lloyd Irving(pg 75)
Colette Brunel(pg 75)

The main goal of these movesets was to capture the fighting style the characters showed in Tales of Symphonia (one of my fav rpgs, btw), and to include as many extras from the game as I could in order to 'complete' the game's representation. GCM already gave Sheena 5 gold stars, & I hope both Lloyd & Colette will rated just as well. Of course, I'd like them to be included with the winning movesets first... so please look at all my movesets & vote for them! :p

Stanley Yelnats(pg 102) ~ I got the idea to do a moveset of the 'Holes' protagonist after I heard the song 'dig it' on my friend's mix CD (lol). There were many events and such in the novel that I could draw from to make up his moves. He definitely was a pretty 'wtf' character for me to make a moveset from, for sure. Again, look at his moveset and vote for him!!!! XD

as for my personal votes... I'm still deciding those. :)

kr3wman

Smash Master
I like Sheena Fujibayashi & the whole Paper Mario post, so my votes goes to them.

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Rigging the enemy base with explosives, which is l
Well uh...I compiled a list of my votes last night (that's right, I chose all 50 characters already, and yes, I don't sleep....)

So my question is...should I post it here or PM GCM? Only reason I don't want to post it here is because it'd stretch out the page tremendously XD

And since everyone else is doing it...check out my movesets please : ) (or just Dante on page 93).
Just post it here

Also just want to point out the more you vote for the more winners there will be.

half_silver28

Smash Ace
I like Sheena Fujibayashi & the whole Paper Mario post, so my votes goes to them.
O_o *gives u a cookie* yay I glad ya like it lol

@GCM: its turning out to be harder than I thought to pick 50 movesets to vote for... I picked all the ones I liked the most, but that only turned out to be 20 ... :dizzy:

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
1. Weird Al
2. Zatch Bell and Kiyo
3. Gardevoir
4. Aqua Teen Hunger Force
5. YTMND Sean Connery
6. Bulleta
7. Professor Layton
8. Skull Kid
9. Super Eraser
10. Ginny Weasley
11. Sora
12. Magikarp
13. Chris Lionheart
14. Ryann Trueshot
15. Earthworm Jim
16. Zim
17. Cloak Draknitis
18. Trace
19. Bridget
20. Lemeza Kosugi
21. Bomberman
22. Jade
23. Protoman
24. K. Rool
25. Shy Guy
26. Sheena Fujibayashi
27. The Thing
28. HP Lovecraft
29. Johnny Turbo
30. Stephen Colbert
31. Gengar
32. Paper Mario-Vulcan 55
33. Banjo-Kazooie
34. Mary Sue
35. Baby Mario Bros.
36. MegaMan.EXE
37. Ren and Stimpy
38. Darkrai
39. Jaffar
40. Rayman
41. Nightmare
42. Kumatora
43. Sakura Kinomoto
44. Erutashi Orrandey
45. Adeleine
46. Typhlosion
47. Tira
48. Teen Ness
49. Meme Man
50. Vent

Phew...if you're not on there...sorry >_<;

LSDX

Wah!
I vote for the following:
Page 91
smashbro: smashbro29(OC)

Page 6:
Geno: Norm

Page 97
Weegee: Commander Blitzkrieg

smashbot226

Smash Master
Here's my fifty. To be updated later and completed, as I probably won't be able to complete it in one post.

But first, here are my recommended picks of my own turf. This isn't a vote, but more of a "Hey look at these guys, they represent my skill!"

Shy Guy- He's awesome. I wish there was a chance in hell he was in Brawl as a Yoshi rep. Just thinking about his moveset and personality was fun and amusing, but just drawing upon all of his forms brings about some sort of nostalgia. And let's face it, General Guy is just about the coolest boss shorter than two feet EVER.

Meme Man- To be honest, I didn't really expect to make him. I figured I would make Godtier instead (Don't ask.). But I got inspiration after I realized how much potential a compilation of internet dregs and LOL could make for a moveset. Probably my favorite one, along with Shy Guy and Leon.

Leon Palowski- The underdog of the Star fox universe deserves recognition. No way in hell could a reptile share a moveset with the space clones, and Krystal would just end up like another. Leon rounds out the reps with two good guys and two bad guys, provides a truly evil feeling moveset, and if we can get Star Fox 64's voice actor to voice him, we actually have an ENJOYABLE character to even USE.

Now, here's my fifty.

WEIRD AL
AQUA TEEN HUNGER FORCE
YOSHIMITSU
WEEGEE
TIRA
PAPER MARIO
BLACK KNIGHT
BULLETA
VENT (5 movesets. He should, no, WILL win a spot.)
SUPER ERASER
MASK LINK (Screw Clone Link- I mean, Toon Link.)
YTMND Sean Connery
Adeleine
Typhlosion
Gengar
Nightmare
The Thing
Jeff Dunham
Dante
Bio Spark
Waluigi
Banjo-Kazooie
H.P. Lovecraft
Duffman
Metal Gear Awesome Snake (Not only do I like the character, I find it amazing that someone can make a moveset with him.)
Sora
Johnny Turbo
Stephen Colbert
Sweeny Todd
Meme Man
Ren & Stimpy
Teen Ness
Zim
Gardevoir
Hariyama
Smashbro
Bridget
Trace
Sylux
Ginny Weasley
Magikarp (DO A SPLASH ATTACK!)
Micaiah/Sothe
Bomberman
Darth Vader
Petey Pihrana
Scorpion
Amaterasu
Dimentio
Tabuu
Ray 01

Those are my fifty.

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
Time for some voting:

Toon Zelda/Tetra - I'd really like to have seen this in Brawl/see it in SSB4, and SirKibble pulled it off nicely without making Toon Zelda a complete clone. I really dig Tetra's Sail recovery too.

Kumatora - Just looking at this moveset, I thought "hey, Kumatora sounds like a pretty cool chick, why didn't they put her in instead of that pansy Lucas?" I liked the fact that she was taller and heavier than the large-headed munchkins, since all the Brawl ladies as of now are lightweights.

Meme Man - such creative use of memes, and such lulz. Frosted Butts being a freezing attack really got me :laugh:

Weegee - Neat idea of him having no lag because he doesn't really move normally, and incorporating moves inspired by sily Weegee pictures. And the Final Smash was lots and lots of win.

More voting later.

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
Hey check out my knuckles moveset...

Knuckles the Echidna
~Moveset~ REDONE
http://www.freewebs.com/lmcat/Knuckl... Echidna.png

First, some basic info. Knuckles is a middle-weight, preferably upper-middle weight class. He's fast, but not as fast as Sonic, of course. He probably is just a tad faster than Mario (even though in his games, he is much faster). Knuckles, even though having no wings, is able to glide.

abilities
Glide-Yes
Wall Jump-Yes
Wall Cling-Yes (!)
Footstool-Yes

Specials
Neutral B--Power Throw
--This move is derived from Sonic Heroes. In Sonic Heroes Knuckle grabbed Sonic and Tails, and launched them at foes to destroy them, along with obstacles and power-ups. this move would work very similar in smash. He'd grapple his enemy, and throw them in the direction you tilted the control stick (not down or straight up), kinda like Bowser's B-> from Melee. He'd curl his victimin a bal and chuck them in a sort-of curved pitch (curving downward). However, if they hit another opponent, they'd bounce back into Knuckles grasp, ready te power throwed again! 10-11% damage; when impacting an enemy/wall, another 4-7% damage done.

B->--Dig
--Knuckles digs into the ground. You can then move left or right a short distance, and press B to launch a powerful uppercut. This is loosely based on how Knuckles knocked the Chaos Emeralds from Sonic in Sonic and Knuckles. 24% damage. Also causes any held items (including final smash) to be dropped.

BV--Drill Claw
--I just played sonic adventure 2 for the FIRST TIME, and just got done playing as Knuckles his down special will be the "drill claw", which spins him down towards the ground faster than sonic can say "Your too sloooow"! This move acts like Meta Knight's side special, but it only moves him dirctly down. This move is excellent for spiking, as it cancels out once contacting any surface (including opponents.). This move does a wide range of 5% damage up to 25% damage, depending on how high up Knuckles is, and how long you are caught in the blast. The farther Knuckles drops onto you, the more damage it will do.

B^--Rocket Ride
--In Sonic Adventure and Sonic Adventure 2 (I think), Sonic and Co. Could find rockets , and hitch a ride off of them or shoot them off (I think Sonic uses it to destroy a helicopter--if he doesn't idk where I got that from lol). Knuckles's Rocket Ride would act like Snake's recovery, in that it would launch him in the air, and he can let go if he wants. The rocket would be a good way to attack airborne enemies as well. This move always shoots knuckles vertical and a bit in the direction he was facing. 17-19% damage. Great Knockback, and explodes on impact. Knuckles is IMMOBILE after using this move until he reaches ground.

Standard Attacks

A--Knuckles does a short jab forward. A red 'orb' can be seen at the end of his punch, and maybe does 1-2% damage on it's own. The jab does 3-5%.

AA--Knuckles follows up with another jab, taking a step forward while doing so, another red orb appearing. This 2nd jab also does 3-5%

AAA--Knuckles finishes this standard A combo with a colossal punch, with fair knockback. This 3rd jab emits a large red orb that does 1-2% damage on contact (the orb does NOT have any knockback). The 3rd jab moves knuckles forward a bit, and does 4-6% damage, only doing 6% damage if the victim recieved the other two jabs as well.

Atilt (sorry, I may not know all the names for moves like Nair and what not)--Knuckles kicks. 7 or 8% damage.

Utilt--Knuckles swings a fist thruogh the air, kinda similar to Mario's. 7-9% damage.

Dtilt--Knuckles crouches and pushes his fists forward (resembles r.O.B.'s, but slower). This is good for knocking oppoonents into the air. 8-9% damage.

Fsmash--Knuckles slams his fist together in the same motion as DK's fsmash. This move does NOT have THAT great a knockback, but has potential to K.O.--at least more potential than Sonic's. 14-21% damage.

Dsmash--Knuckles brings one of his legs swinging around the front of him swiftly and powerfully. 12-19% damage. NOTE: This move does NOT cover behind Knuckles, so he is vulnerable from behind. Decent knockback; sends enemy diagonally upwards, away from Knuckles.

Usmash--Knuckles hops of the ground (very short hop) and head butts. Debatable... 11-18% damage.

Running A--Knuckles throws a punch, a red orb at the end of it, similar speed to Lucas's running A. 9-11% damage. Good knockback, as usual.

Nair--Knuckles spins around in the air, his fists damaging anything they contact. 11-15% damage.

Dair--Great Spike! Knuckles lifts legs up, and slams his fists down, cuffed together. If opponent is hit at very end of attack, they are sent down and behind Knuckles. If they are hit at the beginning or middle of attack, they are spiked down ! 14-17% damage.

U Air--Knuckles backflips in mid-air, kicking his opponent. Decent for juggling. 12-15% damage. NOTE: If Knuckles lands when peforming this, he is immobalized for a second.

Fair--Knuckles spins, like Sonic's Nair. 12-15% damage.

Bair--The Echidna leans back, with hands behind his head, cupped together in a fist. Sends opponent fying the opposite direction Knuckles is facing. 13-16% damage.

Final Smash: Undecided. Still thinking. Any suggestions?

LUVTOY77-ROGUE WIREFRAME

Smash Champion
sorry for the double post...
Anyways I only included specials in here, NOT standard attacks..

I'm going to create a moveset for none other than...
MEWTWO
~moveset~

abilities
Glide--No (MAYBE debatable... I don't think he should glide though)
Wall-Jump--Nah, he's a psychic=too lazy
Wall-CLING--Hmm... Perhaps? I can see him doing that....
Footstool Jump--Yep

BV--Future Sight
--This move sorta acts like Snake's down special, in that it is activatd by once again pressing B and down in combination. However, when Mewtwo uses this move the first time, it is set. Within the next fifteen seconds or so, randomly, a pillar of blue-purplish light will zoom at the target nearest Mewtwo when he activated the move. The light zooms FROM Mewtwo to above his opponent, and sorta resembles Lucario'sforce palm, but vertical instead of horizontal. This move can be used for spiking, but is, of course, unpredictable. However the unpradictability can catch your opponent of guard and will potentially protect Mewtwo from being comboed/juggled/chaingrabbed for too long. Future Sight moves at a decent speed, swiftly attacking. Mewtwo, unlike Snake, does NOT have the ability to activate this attack at will. Future Sight does 15% damage, and the blast sends opponents upward and outward from it. This has the potential to K.O. at high damage (around high 90's lower 100's).

B>--Psychic
--This move acts similar to Din's Fire, Zelda's side special. Mewtwo controls a purple aura similar-ish to that of Tabuu's 'box' he grabs you with. Once you move the aura over a target, release B to capture then in it. Mewtwo can then freely move the hapless victim in any way he wants. This acts like a ranged grab. If you press B, the victim will flinch, and take 3% damage every time you do so. You then move the control stick to control where you want the victim to go. You can slam them into walls or other opponents for heavy damage (around 18 if you slam then hard enough). Mewtwo can only control then for a short time though, so K.O.'ing with this technique isn't handed to you. Psychic does 3%-22 % damage, 3% only if you attack them once with B and then allow them to struggle free.
Note: If Mewtwo is attacked during this, the psychic blast acts like lucas's/ness' PK thunder, and will continue to travel a short distants on it's own before popping. Like a regular grab, opponents can squirm free of MEwtwo's mental grasp.

B^--Teleport
--As in melee, Mewtwo quickly teleports to safety. However this time around he has less lag when recovering from it, and now for the twist. If you arebasically within 'resting' distance with Jigglypuff, when Mewtwo uses Teleport--He takes you with him....! Everything appears parallel to him just as they were before he teleported, but Mewtwo is able to ATTACK coming out of a teleport. Therefore he leaves his oppnent potentially vulnerable. Mewtwo's attack, like Meta knight's, is a special one reserved for this move, but covers his whole body, back and front, instead of just meta's front. The attack does 19-24 % damage.

Neutral B--Light Screen
--Is basically the same as Fox's reflecter, but extends in front of Mewtwo-You are able to move it around if you hold B. This move protects from all attacks Fox shields him from, as well as standard weak attacks, like Pit's shield. The only problem is that Light Screen can be broken with a charged smash attack and then a half-charged one (based of Mario's stregth), and diminishes naturally over time. Mewtwo also has a small ammount of lag when surrendering this move, but over all it fairs decently against fighters like ROB who depend on projectiles. Mewtwo's Light Screen also kills thrown Pikmin. Light Screen does 0%, but inflicts slightly more damage on opponent than the initial projectile.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
I'm not gonna do 50
How sad. I liked reading your votes, for the descriptions and reasons. It proves that you actually appreciated the movesets.

Speaking of, my votes are coming. Give me some more time to narrow them all down... In the meantime, for those still deciding who to add to their lists... [selfish]Check out my movesets![/selfish] ;)

IvoryFlame

Smash Journeyman
K, I'm gonna vote for more people, due to the 50 limit, and so many awesome movesets.

*takatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakatakataka...*

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
^ Random note, this sig is greatly amusing.
If anybody is wondering, I ALREADY VOTED. 16 votes, all described detailed in big and colorful letters, page 120. See if you made my Votage Roster

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
1. Weird Al
2. Zatch Bell and Kiyo
3. Gardevoir
4. Aqua Teen Hunger Force
5. YTMND Sean Connery
6. Bulleta
7. Professor Layton
8. Skull Kid
9. Super Eraser
10. Ginny Weasley
11. Sora
12. Magikarp
13. Chris Lionheart
14. Ryann Trueshot
15. Earthworm Jim
16. Zim
17. Cloak Draknitis
18. Trace
19. Bridget
20. Lemeza Kosugi
21. Bomberman
22. Jade
23. Protoman
24. K. Rool
25. Shy Guy
26. Sheena Fujibayashi
27. The Thing
28. HP Lovecraft
29. Johnny Turbo
30. Stephen Colbert
31. Gengar
32. Paper Mario-Vulcan 55
33. Banjo-Kazooie
34. Mary Sue
35. Baby Mario Bros.
36. MegaMan.EXE
37. Ren and Stimpy
38. Darkrai
39. Jaffar
40. Rayman
41. Nightmare
42. Kumatora
43. Sakura Kinomoto
44. Erutashi Orrandey
45. Adeleine
46. Typhlosion
47. Tira
48. Teen Ness
49. Meme Man
50. Vent

Phew...if you're not on there...sorry >_<;
Thanks for the votes but Chris Lionheart and Ryann Trueshot are the same entry. They are two halves of a whole epic win. So you have one more vote.

Anyway heres my fifty (and they aren't in any particular order.)
1.Aqua Teen Hunger Force
2. Vent (5 characters... he deserves a spot.)
3. Sheena Fujibayashi (sp?)
4. Paper Mario- Vulcan 55
5. Fed and Shade
6. Protoman
7. Colonel.Exe
8. Jeff Dunham (I loved it :laugh:)
9. Weegee
10. Gardevoir
11. Gallade
12. Tetra/Toon Zelda
13. Empoleon
14. Duffman
15. Biospark
16. Kumatora
17. Paula
18. Gengar
19. Nightmare- fly666monkey
20. Baby Mario Bros.
21. Johnny Turbo
22. Stephen Culbert
23. Weird Al
24. Ray 01- Sir Kibble
25. Spongebob
26. Ren and Stimpy
27. Lloyd Irving
28. Hinata Hyuga
29. Slime
30. Lip
31. Rosalina
32. Mary Sue
33. Shamus the Drunken Leprachan (sp?)
34. Erk
35. Adeline
36. Yoshimitsu- Commander Blitzkrieg
37. Stefan
38. Leon Kennedy
39. Warioland Wario
40. Tabuu
41. Sweeney Todd
42. King K. Rool
43. Hallow Ichigo
44. Battalion War Grunt
45. Roger Smith
46. Yusuke Yurameshi
47. Espio the Chameleon
48. Dante
49. Collete Brunel
50. Megaman.Exe

Sorry if you didn't get voted for. I loved many movesets in this contest. You all did a great job.

HeoandReo

Smash Apprentice
Finally, here are my votes. It was quite a bit of work, as I had to go through the entire topic once more. On the bright side, though, the list is now officially next to complete.

My judgements are based on a few things. Completeness, interesting to read and most important in my judging, creativity in movesets. Thinking a little outside the conventional punch & kick box, per se. My choices might be a little different than other lists so far.

I tried to put in as much variety as I could, both in terms of creators and characters.

And my favourite 50 are...

Chris Lionheart & Ryann Trueshot
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Stephen Colbert
Darth Vader (PKBoy89)
H.P. Lovecraft
Ginny Weasley
YTMND Sean Connery
Vent
Fed & Shade
Sweeney Todd

Tabuu
Meme Man
Weegee
Tira
Bulletta/Baby Bonnie Hood
Dixie Kong
Warioland Wario
Gardevoir
Toon Zelda/Tetra
Jack (Harvest Moon)

Yoshimitsu (Commander Blitzkrieg)
Aka-Chan
Lucy (MarthTrinity)
Erutashi Orrandey
Ren & Stimpy
Mr. Monopoly
Sakura Kinomoto
Kumatora
Carl Johnson
Erk

Link Cable
Spongebob
Saladin Ayyub
Ivan
Jaffar
Rayman
Super-Eraser
Invader Zim
Duffman
Hariyama

Waluigi
Bridget
Banjo-Kazooie
Garchomp
Paper Mario (Vulcan55)
The Thing
King K.Rool
Homer Simpson
Shy Guy
Slime

Honourable Mentions

These were entries that either were on my list earlier today, but were dethroned by another, or I considered placing them in my final 50.

Ray 01 (SirKibble)
Rosalina
Travis Touchdown
Typhlosion
Paula Polestar
Baby Mario Bros.
Maria
Marina Liteyears
Courage the Cowardly Dog

half_silver28

Smash Ace
@everyone who voted for Sheena: *hands out cupcakes* ~ thanks for giving some love for Sheena, but I am obligated to remind everyone I have more than ONE character... Lloyd and Colette are both on pg 75 & Stanley Yelnats is on page 102. They need love too... :(

I have finally chosen my 50:

h.p. lovecraft, lucy, chris & ryann, sothe & micaiah, protoman, lip, shadow, primid

tira, teen ness, maria, fawful, steven colbert, leon palowski, meme man, mallow, hollow ichigo

darth vader(pkboy89), vent, empoleon, weird al, fed & shade, knuckles, gallade

erutashi orrandey, banjo-kazooie, ephraim, sir kibble, toon zelda/tetra, norm abram

mary sue, shy guy, rayman, gengar, hariyama, magikarp, invader zim, trace, aqua teen hunger force

tabuu, yoshimitsu, black knight, altair, ginny weasley, zero(chris lionheart), weegee

sweeney todd, leon kennedy, ridley, nanoha takamachi

SirKibble

Smash Champion
And my favourite 50 are...

Toon Zelda/Tetra
Erk
Ivan

Honourable Mentions

These were entries that either were on my list earlier today, but were dethroned by another, or I considered placing them in my final 50.

Ray 01
Baby Mario Bros.
You shocked me there. I would've expected, given these of my characters, for the favorites and the honorable mentions to be the other way around, at least for Erk and Ivan vs. Ray 01 and the Baby Mario Bros. :laugh:

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
do original characters get special treatment? I think I saw it in the first post not sure
They don't get SPECIAL treatment, it's just that the THOUGHT of voting for original characters in highly promoted. In other words, original characters SHOULD be more appreciated.

I think that's it.

HeoandReo

Smash Apprentice
You shocked me there. I would've expected, given these of my characters, for the favorites and the honorable mentions to be the other way around, at least for Erk and Ivan vs. Ray 01 and the Baby Mario Bros. :laugh:
Well, to be fair, both of those entries were on the list earlier, falling in the 'dethroned' category. I swapped them around for both variety and going on a 'what would be the first moveset I would sacrifice' behaviour when I reached 50 and wasn't finished looking through pages. I know that I swapped Waluigi for BMB. Don't remember for Ray 01, though.

------------------

Anyway, ego time.

I'm very pleased about the reaction to Johnny Turbo and that not just 1 person has given it positive feedback. As I stated earlier, it was the most fun for me to make, and by now, it's definitely my best as I predicted. I did a lot of research and Googling for that one.

I'm also happy for, if a little surprised at, the reception to Mary Sue. I thought that she was actually one of my least expected movesets to succeed. (Only King Suren being lower in my head) But eh, if you guys like it, I won't complain. Guess you lot can see something in it that I can't. ;D

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Glad to see all the votes for Weegee, Yoshi, Tira, Ren and Stimpy, AND Sweeney. I want to see even more, though!

btw, I'm not doing 50 either. Under normal circumstances, I would, but the 'net here is crap (Dialup... Blech) so I wouldn't have the time nor the motivation to do all 50. So...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom