• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0-Starts Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow5567

Smash Journeyman
My votes are for
Isaac TGP
Levin
Vent
Coarage the Cowardley Dog
Mag Launcher
and Megaman EXE

Well thats all for me, also, I'm not picking The_Great_Pandas just because hes my freind, we help each other build those movesets so it's only normal we like em, also, you said doubles were against the rules and wouldn't be counted yet we can vote for them, so what's the deal with that?

Shadow5567

Smash Journeyman
Self promotion... Chibodee Crocket from G Gundam on page 114,

also IDC how n00bish it may be to double post, it grabs attention better

xX Boezy Xx

Smash Journeyman
Dibs on Algol for 3.0. I'm still looking around the forum, looking to see who I should vote for. Like I said, it's gonna take a while.

Anyway, time for some shameless self advertising! Please check out Nightmare! He's all I got in this contest! :O

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
I'm glad to see Chris and Ryann got such positive votes. And sorry if I came off as self-projecting (or whatever you said) HeoandReo. That really wasn't the intent. I wish I could say that Chris was based off of myself, but sadly the only thing that matches up is personality and ideals (I don't have anywhere near the strength that he does.)

Edit:
And to answer another one of your statements. I did indeed put a lot of forethought into it... 1-2 years to be exact. One day I just had a random thought for a story... and I thought to myself "Holy **** this is awesome!", so I have been thinking through the details for a while. I have indeed done a lot of re-examining because, when it comes to my writings, I am a perfectionist of sorts.

TimeSmash

Smash Champion
NNID
nintend64
I'm also very fond of Toon Zelda/Tetra. A very nice job, gets my vote.

I love the smell of his thread in the morning. Smells like...victory.

half_silver28

Smash Ace
3. Sheena Fujibayashi (sp?)
27. Lloyd Irving
49. Collete Brunel
u spelled sheena's name right... *give u a whole pie* :psycho:

thanks a bunch for the votes XXD

~ I must, once again, mention Stanley Yelnats on page 102. I personally think he's my worst entry, since I made him far more quickly than my others. Still, if u think he's cool, give him ur vote lol

Smasherk808

Smash Journeyman
Hey everyone! i found a way to get on the internet! lol i guess i have to find out who to vote for now!

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
wow, my Warios doing great so far, 5 votes so far (well i think so).

Also, just something to suggest, on the character list on the first page, couldn't you put the number of votes they've got by the side of them, just something to suggest!

Okay now, for some people I'll vote for

Paper mario (Vulcan55)
aqua teen hunger force
Vent
King K.Rool

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
At least two votes for Lip. ;_;

Is it because I'm a newbie, or because I entered her so late or is it because she's not good? I will never know.

I will vote when I'm at home again.
But definitely voting for:
Vent (5 movesets, just awesome)
Weird Al

IvoryFlame

Smash Journeyman
Awww... No more votes for me? I am sad now.
Aw, shut it Blitz-K. I've received about 3 or 4 votes total, how do you think I feel?:urg:

Just kidding. ;) The way I see it, if things putter along like this, Colbert might come in 50th place and I'll still have one in the dojo. :bee:

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
How sad. I liked reading your votes, for the descriptions and reasons. It proves that you actually appreciated the movesets.

Speaking of, my votes are coming. Give me some more time to narrow them all down... In the meantime, for those still deciding who to add to their lists... [selfish]Check out my movesets![/selfish] ;)
Well... since voting ends tomorrow I think I'm just gonna keep stacking up my votes, and when I get to 50 or I run out of time I'll tell GCM where to find my votes. I hope it doesn't aggitate him that I keep adding votes, though...

AGAIN: If you want to see if i voted for you, my votes are on page 120.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Aw, shut it Blitz-K. I've received about 3 or 4 votes total, how do you think I feel?:urg:

Just kidding. ;) The way I see it, if things putter along like this, Colbert might come in 50th place and I'll still have one in the dojo. :bee:
Don't worry, I support Colbert. (That was a vote, btw)

the melon!!!!!

Smash Lord
WilkesBarre-Scranton, PA/State College, PA
3DS FC
0963-1716-1141
Thanks for the votes for those who voted for one of mine...

Now then, my votes go to:

Weird Al
Aqua Teen Hunger Force
Shaq
Stephen Colbert
Ren and Stimpy
Fawful
Tabuu
Stanley Yelnats
Tira
Fang the Sniper
Andy French

Too much to think about for the rest, so I guess that's it.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
Wow...I must say I'm really honored/surprised about all the votes my Tabuu moveset is getting xD

Thanks everyone who's voting for my creations : )

And about Make Your Move 3.0...I MAY have to jump on the Soulcalibur bandwagon...Taki for the win/reserve : )

Dark Paladin X

Smash Journeyman
does anyone wish to vote for Cloud, Jak, or Tidus? Sorry for not mentioning what Cloud's and Tidus's normal and smash attacks would look like, didn't have any ideas.

D

Deleted member

Anyone who votes for Trogdor, Jimi Hendrix, or WALL-E get 3 internets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom