• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0-Starts Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smasherk808

Smash Journeyman
ahh wat pages r they both on do u no?? or i could check... lol but i guess i have to pick only one to vote for...

ALSO 100 POSTS FOR ME YESSSSSSS

Smasherk808

Smash Journeyman
ok yea i meant Mario_and_sonic_guys moveset... Sorry capt_Falcon Master!

also... does the voting end at midnight? and when will the winners be announced? these questions have already been answered probly soo sorry

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Rigging the enemy base with explosives, which is l
thats 2 for waluigi
0 for magmar and 1 for chibi-robo, keep them coming. Man this is gonna suck for GCM to count up all the votes.
Sssshhhhhh Im still in deniel.

ok yea i meant Mario_and_sonic_guys moveset... Sorry capt_Falcon Master!

also... does the voting end at midnight? and when will the winners be announced? these questions have already been answered probly soo sorry
Im not gonna be super strict about voting but Im counting starting tomarrow so what ever is entered when I count is what I'm counting

Well, my ideas are basically the leftovers from this one so far.

1) A character similar to one I wanted to do in this contest, but for whom a moveset was done before I got to it.

2) A fairly minor character in a series I love. I just didn't get time to do this one.

3) An original character I've been doing work on for a long time. Those OCs are hard!!
I got some ideas to, thats right your not getting rid of me that easily ya *******s. Na im kidding you guys are cool. No Im not. Yeah i am. No but seriously.

also if by chance someone hasn't voted yet SHAMELESS ADS
Vote Fed and Shade k bye

kr3wman

Smash Master
Till when for 3.0? I started working on a secret project this evening, should be finished by tomorrow. I want to estimate the time I'm gonna get for the polishing.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
I am also very anxious for MYM3 to start. I want to tease with my new characters until they're done, but I don't want to do it here, when we're focused on the results.

half_silver28

Smash Ace
O_o there's GCM ~ would this be a good time to start voting for 'top designer'? I've got the list right here, for whoever's interested:

El_Duderino - Weird Al, aqua teen hunger force, the thing, h.p. lovecraft, Cap'n Blubber

GreatClayMonkey - Just guess why he's here? Oh yeah, he made Zatch bell & Kiyo and Fed & Shade too.

Sun-Wukong - Eddie & Beat, F.L.U.D.D, MGA snake, andy french, live action sonic & tails, old school mario.

Mario_And_Sonic_Guy - Waluigi, Rosalina, knuckles, king k. rool, gallade, gardevoir

MarthTrinity - L block, travis touchdown, lucy, haruko, roger smith, colonel.EXE, dante, tabuu

Chris Lionheart - Chris & Ryann, kenny(joke moveset), black knight, altair, zero, aidan, jaffar, sothe & micaiah. He also made lyon, but it's been since withdrawn.

HeoandReo - Lemeza Kosugi, johnny turbo, mary sue, karnov, yungmie, snoopy & woodstocks, king suren. He also compiled/is compiling a list of EVERY character, item & stage in the contest O_o. He also made The Subspace Emissary 2.0.

SirKibble - Bomberman, protoman, knuckle joe, biospark, ray 01, baby mario bros, megaman.EXE, Sir Kibble, Ivan, erk, adeleine, toon zelda/tetra

gorgon. - chain chomp, hitmontop, ephraim, shadow

dancingfrogman - Dry Bowser, juggernaut, E102-gamma, homer simpson, tails doll, tails, king boo, metal sonic, fang the sniper, wario land wario

half_silver28 - Sheena, Lloyd Irving, Colette, Stanley Yelnats (yep I just had to put myself lol)

Commander Blitzkrieg - petey pirhana, primid, fred fredburger, ren & stimpy, pinstripe, empoleon, lickilicky, norm abram, mr. monopoly, ripper roo, ridley, yoshimitsu, tira, weegee, sweeney todd. He also made dingodile and dr. nitrus brio, but withdrew them. He ALSO wrote/is writing Substandard Subspace. IS ALSO the future host-person of make ur move 3.0!!

PKSkyler - hitmonchan, hitmonlee, jeff, poo, teen ness, yusuke urameshi

Kiki52 - Paula polestar, maria, salahudin ayyub, carl johnson

IvoryFlame - steven colbert, rorschach, dr. doom, fawful, lego darth vader. Also wrote The Great Subspace Crisis!

smashbot226 - darkrai, shy guy, bioshock jack. stefan, meme man, leon palowski, cervantes

The_Great_Panda - zero (2nd set), Isacc, sora & riku pair up, Levin, vent(he has 5 different forms!)

Evilgidgit - sakura kinomoto, syaoran li, alice, the great gonzo, hinata, the penguin

Iron Thorn - Erutashi Orrandey, typhlosion, Jack

mantlecore77- dixie kong, sigma, birdo, zant, chuck norris(joke moveset), mallow, dr. wily

RWB - hollow ichigo, kumatora

Eternal Smasher - Ristar, Banjo-kazooie

kitsuneko345 - Hariyama, skarmory, dimentio

PKboy89 - earthworm jim, Darth Vader

the melon!!!!! - Dr. cox, Jeff Dunham

Smasherk808 - kat and ana, stafy, tingle, Vaati, vector, espio, serge, turnip

Newuser12345215 - nanoha takamachi, Agrias the Holy Knight, subaru nakajim

kr3wman

Smash Master
Bliztkrieg, I want news on MYM 3.0 now

Also, as a tease,
My secret project is someone with a sword and is a badass.

And no, it's not Roy.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
do we have to count our votes?
idk...are we supposed to go tally our own votes or will GCM count them up?

EDIT: I counted my votes up anyway...

Teen Ness: 5 votes woohoo! thanks everyone who voted and I really hope he makes it in the winners. It toke me a very long time to make this and it ran my creativity tank to empty for the next week or so xD. Also thank you to everyone who gave me feedback and encouragment!

Yusuke Urameshi: 1 Vote. Well I guess this is OK it did take me a while but I didntt have to think as much I toke a lot of stuff from the show and brawlified it.

Jeff Andonuts: 1 Vote. Well this moveset toke me the 2nd longest and also toke a lot of creativity since many of his machines havent been seen really. He is probably my most unique character in many ways (most of his attacks, even his smashes, are projectiles. Also he has no aerials, etc.) Kinda sux he only got one vote but w/e. Thanks SirKibble :D

Poo: None T_T (that ive seen) Well he is a semi clone a bit in his specials but everything eles is completly original and this was my 3rd hardest movest. But whatever.

Hitmonchan and Hitmonlee: 0 votes. Well these were my first moves and had a lot of spelling errors and stuff, and they werent that good. like not as good as any of my others or a BUNCH of other movesets here.

thanks to all who voted...I already posted my votes and I dont feel like voting for anyone eles, even if I could. Great movesets everyone, my votes were kinda last min. but there were others that I probably forgot that I liked. Anyway, Later!

smashbot226

Smash Master
idk...are we supposed to go tally our own votes or will GCM count them up?
If so, my votes are on either Pg. 129 or 128.

Meme Man has 9.

Shy Guy has 4.

Leon Palowski has 4.

Darkrai has 1.

Stefan has 1.

Bioshock Jack/Cervantes have 0.

Needless to say, Meme Man won. Shy Guy and Leon have a slim chance at victory, and the others are TOAST.

I call dibs on Ganondorf With Sword, Astaroth, Old Snake, Smashboards, and my original character:

GODTIER.

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
Meme Man has 9.

Stefan has 1.
I voted for both. was I the only one who voted for Stefan? He was pretty cool.:chuckle:

hmmm ....reserving? I cant even think of a new moveset. Probably I will do something Earthbound related again. Or an original character. I have a million of them.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
And so I added up my total votes and it seems at though...

L-Block ends up with a whopping zero, didn't expect much from that one though ; )
Travis Touchdown gets an honorable mention, I'm happy with that.
Lucy from one of my favorite anime series gets a respectable two votes.
Haruko apparently wasn't crazy enough for this contest, zero votes for her.
Roger Smith along with Big O gets a vote and goes back to protecting Paradigm City.
Colonel.EXE gained the support of virus busters everywhere with a good four votes.
Dante the badass devil hunter himself gets a great five votes, my personal favorite of all my movesets.
But...the big winner of my entries is the blue man himself, that Subspace ruler you love to hate; Tabuu with an impressive seven votes. Apparently going out with Tabuu was my final big bang.

So in summary, thank you EVERYONE for your amazing support of my movesets, it means a lot to see my work recognized by you guys : )

As for Make Your Move 3.0...you may be seeing a certain prosecuting attorney take the stand...

OBJECTION!! Reserving Miles Edgeworth for Make Your Move 3.0!

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Well here was my list, my Warioland wario pwned the rest of my characters

Dry Bowser votes: 0 :urg: well I was kind've expected this, not much detail and knockback, and last of all, I didn't actually put any percentage damage on most of my moves, and this was my first one.. sooo...

Juggernaut votes: 0: urg: maybe a bit more detail would've been better

E-102 Gamma votes: 0: urg: ....

Homer Simpson votes: 1, at least homer got 1 vote, otherwise he would've been ****

Tails Doll votes: 0: urg: once again maybe more detail, but all he did was float and race, so I had to come up with a completely original moveset

Miles "Tails" Prower votes: 1, I tried to put as much moves from of Sonic fighting games as possible, while his U-throw was based of Sonic fighters, his Neutral b and Down b was of sonic battle, his tail spin of Sonic adventure, and His propeller, which has been in every game tails starred in since sonic 3

King Boo votes: 2, did anybody realize that his F-smash was based of the attack of the atomic boo, from Paper Mario: the thousand year old door, where atomic boo splits into lots of small boos, also his entrance is based out of coming from a paint portrait, and one of his victory taunts was looking at a Mario painting.

Metal Sonic votes: 0: urg, at least I didn't make him a clone ay?

Fang the sniper AKA Nack the Weaselvotes: 1, I tried to stay as close to the moveset Fang had in Sonic the fighters, but that doesn't really matter does it?

"Warioland" Wario votes: 7 :), Wario shoulder barged all my other characters out of the house, and burned all of the characters favorite toys and magazines, claiming ultimate victory. Thanks for all these votes

Votes / characters = 1.1 votes per character

We'll I've already got someone in mind for the next contest who is
Team rocket (Jessie and James), you can select 5 characters, which will be meowth, arbok, Lickytung, victorybell and cacnea (oh noes, more pokemon)

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Well, all said and done, here's how things played out for me:

Bomberman -- 2 votes -- I'm satisfied with this. This was my first entry, so I'm sure it wasn't as good as some of my others.

Protoman -- 5 votes -- Wow! I wasn't expecting much reaction to someone I made so early in the contest! Apparently I should've expected more, and I'm glad, because Protoman is one of my favorites, so I'm glad to see him do pretty well.

Knuckle Joe -- 1 vote -- I was hoping for a little more here, but you know what, I'll settle for one.

Biospark -- 3 votes -- You guys surprised me a little here. I thought Joe would get more votes than Biospark. Anyway, I'm glad this moveset received a fair amount of appreciation.

Ray 01 -- 2 votes -- Fair reaction to the Custom Robo. I put a good amount of work into this, but I guess it just didn't turn out as good as others.

Baby Mario Bros. -- 4 votes -- I'm glad these guys got a little recognition, as they're one of my personal favorites from my movesets. Nice to know a few people appreciated my efforts here.

Megaman.EXE -- 4 votes -- A few fans voted for this one, enough that I think it's got a fighting chance. Funny enough, Protoman's got more votes. Ah, the irony if he gets in and Mega misses the mark.

Sir Kibble -- 1 vote -- Pretty good, since I wasn't really expecting to get any on this one.

Ivan -- 1 vote -- I really considered him one of my worst entries. Glad to know at least someone liked him, though!

Erk -- 2 votes -- Along with Ivan, I think Erk was among my not-so-great movesets. Got a vote from HeoandReo (who was also the one person who voted for Ivan), as well as Chris Lionheart. It's just the Fire Emblem fan in you, isn't it, Chris?

Adeleine -- 4 votes -- Jumping out of my conventional Kirby character mode seemed to work. Adeleine was by far the most unique of my Kirby entries, and got the most votes. I'm glad a few people liked this one, I put a lot of creative effort into it.

Toon Zelda / Tetra -- 10 votes -- Safe to say this moveset blew my others out of the water. With double the votes of the next highest (Protoman), Toon Zelda and Tetra got some love from a lot of people. Glad to know my final moveset was such a hit!

So thanks for all the votes, everyone! I really appreciate each and every one of them!

Oh, and for MYM3, you all can probably expect
Paper Luigi
to join the fray right from the get-go.

smashbot226

Smash Master
EDIT: I voted for THREE of your charries, SirKibble. Did YOU?

[/guilt trip]

WOO-HOO.

2.7 votes per character for me!

I ROX.

One last thing on the next MYM:

Three words:

I

CALL

XEMNAS

You know? From Kingdom Hearts 2.

Here's a pic:

AND IN OTHER NEWS:

If I have the slimmest chance, I'll do ALL of Organization 13.

Each of them with a different drastic gameplay mechanic- Like Saix has his Berserk meter, or Xigbar's ranged only moveset, etc.

Xemnas is the ONLY normal-playing character of the bunch, other than Roxas and/or possibly Axel. He'll be an impressive blend of speed and power, with a few moves causing him to teleport. A LOT.

Wait, MYM is over...

I need to get a grip!

SirKibble

Smash Champion
EDIT: I voted for THREE of your charries, SirKibble. Did YOU?

[/guilt trip]
Aah! I only voted for two of yours! I'm sorry! Forgive me!

But if we compare the percentages, 2/7 = 28%, and 3/12 = 25%, so I voted for more of your characters.

Yes? Happy? Good explanation/excuse?

Oh, and since apparently it's the new cool thing, and I missed giving an average number of votes that I got... The average is... 3.25 votes per character! Wow! You guys rock! Oh, plus I rock 'cause I made the movesets. [/ego] ;)

EDIT: Actually, I think you voted for four of mine, smashbot. So I guess, either way, I must apologize sincerely.

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
I call Mightyena, Froslass, the genie from Aladdin, Nintendogs, and some other things. I'd like to make a moveset for Atlas from ZX Advent, but I'm not sure how that'd pan out.

Note: If you're gonna vote for me, pick Erutashi. I'm pinning all my hopes and dreams on that gal. Though 4 votes and an honorable mention is not bad!

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
I call Team rocket (jessie and james), Captain Syrup (from Warioland, super mario land 3, and also the new Warioland game Warioland: shake it), Balloon fighter, and I going to do two Very random Oringinal creations which is 1. Blimp Crusher (basically, balloon fighters enemy/boss), and 2. Good & Bad (they both gonna be drawn bad, so expect the worse drawing for these two :))

D

Deleted member

Well the final tally for mine is:

Trogdor--1 vote
Jimi Hendrix--0 votes
WALL-E--0 votes

:cry:

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
I've got dibbs on the one and only.

(Sorry if it's just annoying, it's more a jokeset, really. Prepare for the best of me, though.)

D

Deleted member

I'm thinking about making Cammie Dunaway,

Puppet Genesis,

or Shapeshifter Strong Bad.

Veggi

Smash Champion
I got:

Toad: 1 vote

Donkey Kong: 0 votes

I guess I should have put all the additional information when the moveset was made rather than putting it yesterday.

I'll do Tom Nook in V. 3 I guess. Maybe Raphael Raven

Smasherk808

Smash Journeyman
My total votes are

Espio- 1 vote
Serge- 2 votes
Vaati- 2 votes
Kat and Ana- 0 votes :-(
Stafy- 0 votes (thought it might get at least one)
Vector- 0 votes :-(
Turnip- 0 votes :-(

Sooo i didnt do all that great but im hoping two votes might be enough to get serge or Vaati in :-)

O and for Make your move 3.0 im planning on doing The sandman (from spiderman), The mozila firefox, some pokemon (cuz i didnt get to in time for this contest), and whoever else i think of!

El_Duderino

Smash Apprentice
...D'OH! I missed voting. That'll teach me to spend the week studying for the final in my summer class. Ah well. Guess I'll go root out all the votes for my characters, as that seems to be the trend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom