• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 3.0-Starts Soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vulcan55

Smash Lord
I think a jury should judge each move set when posted, then decide to keep or remove it from the contest, that would keep all decent move sets to be voted for and at least help to end the popularity contest. I think it would also help to keep the thread cleaner and a little less confusing.
That sounds good, but what about people like me, who constantly udated the movesets throughout the duration of the contest?

Shadow5567

Smash Journeyman
if their a half way decent jury, theyll read the whole post so it wouldn't be that hard to leave a little note at the end saying "updating" or something like that, and, if you forget, all you have to do is post an updated version a little later, and if someone post a completed version first, i feel their intitled to the character since they either thought of the idea first or worked harder, and if it is a crappy character the jury would throw it out

SirKibble

Smash Champion
I like that idea. Actually, another good idea I liked that was presented earlier in this thread was the idea of a separate forum or something where all the movesets could be kept. That would organize comments and votes better as well.

Vulcan55

Smash Lord
I like that idea. Actually, another good idea I liked that was presented earlier in this thread was the idea of a separate forum or something where all the movesets could be kept. That would organize comments and votes better as well.
You mean, like, seperate threads for submisions, discussion and voting?
Or if the voting is done by a jury, maybe that would best be kept to a chatroom, or something.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
You mean, like, seperate threads for submisions, discussion and voting?
Perhaps. I believe the suggestion earlier was for each submission to have its own thread, making commenting lots easier. And then maybe there could be a separate area on the forum for voting as well. Heck, if we got crazy enough, each of us could have our own sub-forum, in which to post the threads with our movesets. You'd just have to let the person running the forum know that you wanted to be added, and start posting your movesets!

I don't know, I think it could work. I might even be willing to set up and run this forum deal if we decide to go with it.

GreatClayMonkey

Smash Lord
Rigging the enemy base with explosives, which is l
We're not allowed to do that we can only have one thread for MYM at a time:ohwell:.

EDIT: Oh you mean a seprate forum. Dont look at me I've done my share of work however I dont think this is a good idea as we wont get as many new contendors. The reason we get so many is we are on smashboards.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
We're not allowed to do that we can only have one thread for MYM at a time:ohwell:.

EDIT: Oh you mean a seprate forum. Dont look at me I've done my share of work however I dont think this is a good idea as we wont get as many new contendors. The reason we get so many is we are on smashboards.
Yeah, now that I think about it, that is a problem. It's not like we couldn't link them, though, but then things get messy, between correlating the two places. It's just a shame things can't be done in a more organized way here... Hmm... Maybe I'll sleep on it, and have some genius idea when I wake up. Or maybe not. Only one way to find out...

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Heh, well... it's too late now. I will enter her in MYM 3, whenever it'll start, and hope that she will make it then.

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
Erutashi got in? Typhlosion too?

HUZZAH! Although in the "newcomer" picture and when referring to her multiple times, I request that you refer to her simply as Erutashi. Less cumbersome that way.

*gets out pitchers of raspberry tea* Let's celebrate the victory of the winners and that talent and hard work of everyone, whether they got in or not!

EDIT: Also, to celebrate surviving my summer job, I'm going to enter a humorous self-insert: Earn & Learn Iron Thorn! It's probably going to be more of a fart-around moveset than a serious one, but I can have my fun, right?

IvoryFlame

Smash Journeyman

9. Stephen Colbert

46. Fawful

:) :) :)

Woot! Woot! And again, I say Woot! Colbert broke the top 10! And Fawful broke the top 47!

WE DID IT!!!

Thank you so much for everyone who voted for my entries!!!

I couldn't have done it without you!

Everyone gets an e-cake!!!

D

Deleted member

NOOOO NO WTF TROGDOR ONLY 1 VOTE WTF IM GUNNA KILL MYSELF!!!!

Seriously, I'm depressed, but congrats to everyon whose moveset made it.:)

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
Haha, Sonic the Baron, I'm right here with ya. I didn't make it either. Oh well.

Congrats to all that made it! I was actually glad to see that a lot of the people I voted for got in.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
It's ok STB, there's always the next one.:)
Sadly, this statement is not true. There is not always the next one. There is not the next one right now, as we speak. There will be the next one, whenever Blitzkrieg decides to start it up. ;)

Eldrake

Smash Lord
Yeah, if there is going to be a next one, I'd like to try for a moveset. I already got a idea on my mind.

half_silver28

Smash Ace
O_o there's GCM ~ would this be a good time to start voting for 'top designer'? I've got the list right here, for whoever's interested:

El_Duderino - Weird Al, aqua teen hunger force, the thing, h.p. lovecraft, Cap'n Blubber

GreatClayMonkey - Just guess why he's here? Oh yeah, he made Zatch bell & Kiyo and Fed & Shade too.

Sun-Wukong - Eddie & Beat, F.L.U.D.D, MGA snake, andy french, live action sonic & tails, old school mario.

Mario_And_Sonic_Guy - Waluigi, Rosalina, knuckles, king k. rool, gallade, gardevoir

MarthTrinity - L block, travis touchdown, lucy, haruko, roger smith, colonel.EXE, dante, tabuu

Chris Lionheart - Chris & Ryann, kenny(joke moveset), black knight, altair, zero, aidan, jaffar, sothe & micaiah. He also made lyon, but it's been since withdrawn.

HeoandReo - Lemeza Kosugi, johnny turbo, mary sue, karnov, yungmie, snoopy & woodstocks, king suren. He also compiled/is compiling a list of EVERY character, item & stage in the contest O_o. He also made The Subspace Emissary 2.0.

SirKibble - Bomberman, protoman, knuckle joe, biospark, ray 01, baby mario bros, megaman.EXE, Sir Kibble, Ivan, erk, adeleine, toon zelda/tetra

gorgon. - chain chomp, hitmontop, ephraim, shadow

dancingfrogman - Dry Bowser, juggernaut, E102-gamma, homer simpson, tails doll, tails, king boo, metal sonic, fang the sniper, wario land wario

half_silver28 - Sheena, Lloyd Irving, Colette, Stanley Yelnats (yep I just had to put myself lol)

Commander Blitzkrieg - petey pirhana, primid, fred fredburger, ren & stimpy, pinstripe, empoleon, lickilicky, norm abram, mr. monopoly, ripper roo, ridley, yoshimitsu, tira, weegee, sweeney todd. He also made dingodile and dr. nitrus brio, but withdrew them. He ALSO wrote/is writing Substandard Subspace. IS ALSO the future host-person of make ur move 3.0!!

PKSkyler - hitmonchan, hitmonlee, jeff, poo, teen ness, yusuke urameshi

Kiki52 - Paula polestar, maria, salahudin ayyub, carl johnson

IvoryFlame - steven colbert, rorschach, dr. doom, fawful, lego darth vader. Also wrote The Great Subspace Crisis!

smashbot226 - darkrai, shy guy, bioshock jack. stefan, meme man, leon palowski, cervantes

The_Great_Panda - zero (2nd set), Isacc, sora & riku pair up, Levin, vent(he has 5 different forms!)

Evilgidgit - sakura kinomoto, syaoran li, alice, the great gonzo, hinata, the penguin

Iron Thorn - Erutashi Orrandey, typhlosion, Jack

mantlecore77- dixie kong, sigma, birdo, zant, chuck norris(joke moveset), mallow, dr. wily

RWB - hollow ichigo, kumatora

Eternal Smasher - Ristar, Banjo-kazooie

kitsuneko345 - Hariyama, skarmory, dimentio

PKboy89 - earthworm jim, Darth Vader

the melon!!!!! - Dr. cox, Jeff Dunham

Smasherk808 - kat and ana, stafy, tingle, Vaati, vector, espio, serge, turnip

Newuser12345215 - nanoha takamachi, Agrias the Holy Knight, subaru nakajim
so I wonder... are we actually voting for top designer?? If GCM doesn't want to count votes, then I guess I could lol. :)

mantlecore77

Smash Journeyman
half_silver, I like your idea and whether it goes through or not I vote for 3 people.

1.) Mario_and_Sonic_Guy
2.) Commander Blitzkrieg
3.) SirKibble
4.) smasherk808
5.) El_Duderino

EDIT: Added two more :)

Iron Thorn

Smash Lord
Going to Gamelon. I'm taking the Triforce of Spag
Right now I'm trying to do some ref sketches for Miss Eru.. Ack, I'm rusty with the ol' tablet. Basically it will have her universe logo, some details on her design, and some poses. And I might draw Typhlosion's alts too.

And I have Bear Holding a Shark's Final Smash decided ;D

half_silver28

Smash Ace
half_silver, I like your idea and whether it goes through or not I vote for 3 people.

1.) Mario_and_Sonic_Guy
2.) Commander Blitzkrieg
3.) SirKibble
Here would be my votes:

1. Commander blitzkrieg
2. SirKibble
3. Chris Lionheart
4. El_Duderino
5. mantlecore77 (even though none of his characters won)

honorable mentions: GreatClayMonkey, HeoandReo, MarthTrinity, Mario_and_Sonic_Guy, smashbot226

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Silver, is there a limit to how many creators we can vote for? (I'll go with my top five for now, since that's how many you did, so I know it's legit; that seems like a good number, anyway).

Mario_and_Sonic_Guy
MarthTrinity
Chris Lionheart
Commander Blitzkrieg
El_Duderino

Honorable Mentions: Smasherk808, mantlecore77, smashbot226, gorgon., Iron Thorn, and PKSkyler.

PS: I greatly appreciate the two votes so far for me. :) (Keep 'em coming, lol)

half_silver28

Smash Ace
^^ I'd put 5 as the limit; just because I don't want to count a ton of votes :p

& unless GCM says anything, voting for top designer will end at 11:59 on sunday ~

IvoryFlame

Smash Journeyman
El_Duderino
HeoAndReo
Commander Blitzkrieg
Vulcan55
SirKibble

There's my votes for best creator.

xX Boezy Xx

Smash Journeyman
HeoAndReo
CommanderBlizkrieg
El_Duderino
MarthTrinity
Smashbot226

These are my choices for best creator.

Also, I'm in great shock that Nightmare actually made it! Hooray for everyone who voted for him! Your lives shall be spared when he mounts his savage world takeover! Yay!

PKSkyler

Smash Lord
my votes for best creator!!
(No order)

1.)SirKibble
2.)MarthTrinity
3.)Commander Blitzkreig
4.)mantlecore77
5.)Chris Lionheart

Honorable Mentions: Everyone who participated!

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
but it shouldn't because this is not an art contest

anyway keep voting for the designewrs thing. Also dont vote for me even though Im on the list.
didn't say it was an art contest >_> its just that smashbro can not draw, i helped him out. Besides a crappy drawing becomes unapealling.

anyway, good job everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom