• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
:( No more tree jokes...please.....Don't i get bullied enough in school? :cry:

*goes emo into cutting himself*

*sings following song*

I'm a little maple, oh so small,
In years ahead, I'll grow so tall!
With a lot of water, sun, and air,
I will soon be way up there!

Deep inside th soil my roots are found,
Drinking the water underground.
Water from the roots my trunk receives,
Then my trunk starts making leaves.

As I start to climb in altitude,
Leaves on my branches will make food.
Soon my trunk and branches will grow wide,
And I'll grow more bark outside!

I will be a maple very tall,
Losing my leaves when it is fall.
But when it is spring, new leaves will show.
How do trees grow? Now you know!

*end of song*
Wow man.

Great Song!
:p

Sorry, I couldn't resist. It's to the tune of I'm a little teapot in case you want to sing along XD.

Akiak

Smash Ace
I read wheelie. HE ROKS OH MAH GAWD!!!

I love how you made him attack while moving. Very unique and original but not as much as...Metaknight!

Only extras left for Wynaut!

Lenus Altair

Smash Ace
Gah. Now I have to read two awesome movesets on one page. Thanks a lot, jerk. :mad:

Off the top of my head I think the Monster Summoning mechanic is broken. Just find an isolated spot, like the bottom "island" of Hyrule Temple or the right side of a Mountainous Pokemon Stadium, and camp away.

But there was also this:

Okay so this is easily my favorite move in the 'set. I...well, maybe I'm barking up the wrong TWILTY here, but this really reminds me of something Yugi did in one of the commercial bumps for the show.

I'm probably reaching, but for some reason I found the notion hilarious--because it was so stupid in the show, and it's equally stupid here. But in a good way!
[/SPOILER]
Im glad you like his dash. Its nice to simultaneously promate and make fun of him. :)

As for how you suggest the summoning mechanic is broken, I disagree. If Yami did that, You would just be fighting his monsters head on, which besides having imperfect AI are not attacking constantly. A competent player would be able to Easily rip trough 20-30% in ten seconds, and when they die, Yami will be damaged. If you try to camp sending out monsters, they will be destroyed possibly not even getting a hit on their own, Yami will take damage, and the opponent will advance before Yami summons again. Sure it would slow down the fight, but Yami would lose that way.

However, maybe I should promote Yami taking a garenteed amount of damage if a monster dies to insure its balance... ?

Baloo

Smash Ace
Rosalina will have forty two final smashes. And Meta Knight has to be the most incredibly original moveset EVER, even better than my Captain Falcon one!

Baloo

Smash Ace
NO!!! IF I WAITED TWO MORE POSTS I COULD GET FIRST POST ON 300!!!!:urg::urg::urg:

Anyways, yeah. Forty Two. One for each galaxy in Mario Galaxy. Also the meaning of life.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
NO!!! IF I WAITED TWO MORE POSTS I COULD GET FIRST POST ON 300!!!!:urg::urg::urg:

Anyways, yeah. Forty Two. One for each galaxy in Mario Galaxy. Also the meaning of life.
You'd be lucky if my moveset had 42 words :laugh:.

It seems a lot though, but could be interesting if enough detail is put into it.

Baloo

Smash Ace
My favorite galaxy final smash i have made so far is Bonefin Galaxy. Here is a preview of it:

Bonefin: This one is underwater. However, no one can drown, they all have on helmets, which appear as they are teleporting to the galaxy. The only way to die is to be killed by Kingfin, who swims by three times, whisking away anyone he manages to get his greedy jaws on. This is because all knockback on this stage is reduced by fifty percent, due to the water. also, everyone has unlimited jumps, although this does not matter due to the fact that this stage is a walk off anyways. The mechanics on this stage are akin to the underwater mechanics of Super Paper Mario.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SCcW0LLxGM

Baloo

Smash Ace
Well, sort of. They are all different, and some change the stage only while others just add effects and enemies. For example, the Rolling Greens final smash puts everyone except Rosalina onto a star ball, doubling the amount of knockback that is inflicted on them, stopping them from using any attacks, and giving them horrible recovery and traction.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Wow, only two pages since I left.

@Mendez: Where the heck did you get those pics from? In any case, I've changed the main pic and implemented Wheelie Scooter as an alt costume. :grin:

IvoryFlame

Smash Journeyman
Sounds pretty awesome. Lookin' forward to it!

In other news, Yami Yugi, Oume, Wheely, Fiona, and Whispa were all awesome.

Baloo

Smash Ace
Santa!

I am so sick of typing galaxy final smashes. I got up to number twelve and had to stop. Any idea for the final smash for Good Egg or Gusty Gardens?

Lenus Altair

Smash Ace
As I editted and add to my previous entries I have already set my eyes on my next contribution... He will prove to be quite vile and excellent boss/villain material for those who want him. By the way... Im not sorry for the extremely evil picture below...

Hexxus joins the Brawl!

Baloo

Smash Ace
Pssst, this is why you don't make 42 final smashes for one character.
I wanna make forty two smashes. I loved Mario Galaxy and want to represent each and every galaxy with an attack.

So give me ideas for the Small Green Planetoid Galaxies final smashes or I shall taunt you say S***a a second time.

You get a pixelated cookie if you get the reference.

EDIT: That picture is a very bad thing.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
For Good Egg galaxy, how about Dino Pihrana's egg is in the center of the arena, and you can break it with attacks, causing him to come out and attack you?

@Altair: Hexxus looks familiar to me, though I can't quite place my finger on where I saw him.

Baloo

Smash Ace
That is a very wonderful idea. I will definitely do that. Maybe a reward for cracking it though? Maybe some replenished health? I'll figure that out.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
I may be on about the wrong galaxies here, but could you not use either the mole, or that section on the apples for Gusty Garden?

Also, my secret moveset is swinging along nicely.

Baloo

Smash Ace
Your right about the mole, I do not remember the apples. Were they an obstacle or a planetoid? But that's a good idea.

Edit: And that pterodactyl bat chipmunk creature is the most horrifying thing I have ever seen.

Edit Two: Oh, I remember. The floating apples with the deranged caterpillar. I'll use that.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Your right about the mole, I do not remember the apples. Were they an obstacle or a planetoid? But that's a good idea.

Edit: And that pterodactyl bat chipmunk creature is the most horrifying thing I have ever seen.

Edit Two: Oh, I remember. The floating apples with the deranged caterpillar. I'll use that.
This is the section I'm on about, and it's just before you fight the mole.
http://www.mywii.com.au/img/game/large/Super-Mario-Galaxy-9.jpg

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
So give me ideas for the Small Green Planetoid Galaxies final smashes or I shall taunt you say S***a a second time.

You get a pixelated cookie if you get the reference.
Monty Python and the Holy Grail is so much better than Life of Brian. I mean, it's got the best ending in any movie, ever. :bee:

I prefer Oreos.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
@Mendez:
I wish for a comment from you about Oume!
I would if I could but I can't.

You've done the impossible and totally stumped me with this one--I've never ever heard of the characters or their origin games, so the most I can say is what everyone else did: old ladies are cool.

However, maybe I should promote Yami taking a garenteed amount of damage if a monster dies to insure its balance... ?
Yeah that's what I was thinking. Even if the AI is bad, having several allies around at once is still pretty spam-worthy. Diddy's bananas and the Waddle Dees tell us that much, and all they do for the most part is sit still and wait. :dizzy:

=Where the heck did you get those pics from?
Google'd "Wheelie kirby", is all. The scooter is from Kirby Air Ride, and I can honestly say that that's the one thing I really liked about that game.

Any idea for the final smash for Good Egg or Gusty Gardens?
The Gusty Garden music starts playing, and all opponents shake hands and agree to call it a draw.

Then they all go and get some ice cream. :bee:

He is from Ferngully:

PRICE CHECK ON PRUNE JUICE BOB, PRICE CHECK ON PRUNE JUICE
Also Life of Brian has the best ending ever. Is better than Holy Grail, but only slightly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom