• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baloo

Smash Ace
Then you get a pixelated Oreo. Here it is:

A wonderful work of art.

I thought no one would get the reference.

If no one had gotten it, I would have had to fart in their general direction.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
My favorite galaxy final smash i have made so far is Bonefin Galaxy. Here is a preview of it:

Bonefin: This one is underwater. However, no one can drown, they all have on helmets, which appear as they are teleporting to the galaxy. The only way to die is to be killed by Kingfin, who swims by three times, whisking away anyone he manages to get his greedy jaws on. This is because all knockback on this stage is reduced by fifty percent, due to the water. also, everyone has unlimited jumps, although this does not matter due to the fact that this stage is a walk off anyways. The mechanics on this stage are akin to the underwater mechanics of Super Paper Mario.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SCcW0LLxGM
Bonefin aint got nothin on Matter Splatter.

If you do Rosalina wrong, I will find you and break your cheekbone with a small hammer, and then I will hit your nuts with a spiked bat. Just your nuts.

Guys, how do you like SANTA DARTH BEAN?!!

:D
Oh man I loved that show. The only thing I like about England. Well, that, and Harry Potter. Does this mean I can use the pikachufan theme now? I will use an original theme. Behold...

Actually, that is Santa Darth Atkinson
DO YOU KNOW NOT OF MR. BEAN FOOL?

Santa!

I am so sick of typing galaxy final smashes. I got up to number twelve and had to stop. Any idea for the final smash for Good Egg or Gusty Gardens?
Something having to do with the dino plant killing everyone on the stage. I can't remember Gusty Gardens.

Monty Python and the Holy Grail is so much better than Life of Brian. I mean, it's got the best ending in any movie, ever. :bee:
This. Although 2001: A Space Odyssey has the weirdest.

D

Deleted member

NO U

Mr. Bean > Zazu > Johnny English > Rowan Atkinson > Atkinson's character in Rat Race

Baloo

Smash Ace
@Kholdstare: Don't worry, I have two paragraphs on Matter Splatter Galaxy, it's very detailed.

And what do you mean wrong. She uses Star magic, and Luma, and Galaxies. Is that good?

And when will someone compliment the wonderful piece of art that is a few posts above this one?

half_silver28

Smash Ace
Well He usually looks like this:

He is from Ferngully:

:bee: :bee: ... I think we can just go ahead and lock this thread now... /sarcasm

anyway, I've just realized that there's not much stopping me from finishing my Spyro moveset TONIGHT. I probably won't get it posted until tomorrow, and it'll take me an extra day or two to get the descriptions for stages, ATs and the boss, but expect it very soon. YOUR MINDS WILL BE BLOWN. O_o

D

Deleted member

I think I've seen Blackadder, but I don't remember it so well. I'm unfamiliar with The Thin Blue Line.

Baloo

Smash Ace
Guess what! The Toy Times Galaxy Final Smash takes place on Luigi's Purple Coins! I am going to make it as irritating as the original! YAY!

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
I think I've seen Blackadder, but I don't remember it so well. I'm unfamiliar with The Thin Blue Line.

Blackadder is probably one of the most popular things he's been in. I never watched it properly, but the different series were set in different times.

The Thin Blue Line was about some police officers, and was written by Ben Elton. I have watched that, but when I was younger, so I don't remember it properly.

@Baloo- LA LA LA! I can't here you. I like toy time and that nice train. I agree the train would be a good stage.

Please don't make me remember Luigi's Purple Coins.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
@Lenus Altair's Yami moveset: Cool! You actually implemented the summoning mechanic into the moveset, which is pretty creative. No picture for Slifer the Sky Dragon though?

@Hyper_Ridley's Wheelie moveset: Awesome! Wheelie is one of my favorite helpers, and you did him/her/it/wheel justice!

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
Blazing Saddles was quite possibly the funniest movie ever.

Never mind, Santa Fierce Deity >>>>>> pikachufan.

@Kholdstare: Don't worry, I have two paragraphs on Matter Splatter Galaxy, it's very detailed.

And what do you mean wrong. She uses Star magic, and Luma, and Galaxies. Is that good?

And when will someone compliment the wonderful piece of art that is a few posts above this one?
Yes... it's very good. By wrong, I mean epicly making her suck. Or just making her suck period. Rosalina deserves better.

Guess what! The Toy Times Galaxy Final Smash takes place on Luigi's Purple Coins! I am going to make it as irritating as the original! YAY!
Oh goodness.... don't get me started on that.... that level still gives me nightmares.... oh my.... the memories.... oh... my.... ohhhhhhh monkeys...... and the.... coins... Luigi.... noooooo... lotsa spaghetti..... AHHHHHHH!

A little Mexican kid got on my bus today with what looked like Super Mario Galaxy pajamas. They were pants and a shirt with Super Mario Galaxy all over them. Advertising FTW!

Baloo

Smash Ace
I am working on making the wonder that is Luigi's Purple Coins.:laugh::mad::laugh:

And I want Super Mario Galaxy pajamas.

Also, I forgot. The third Small Greed Planetoid Galaxy. Gateway Galaxy. What should be the Final smash for that?

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
I am working on making the wonder that is Luigi's Purple Coins.:laugh::mad::laugh:

And I want Super Mario Galaxy pajamas.

Also, I forgot. The third Small Greed Planetoid Galaxy. Gateway Galaxy. What should be the Final smash for that?
How about the final part when you first go there with the switch room and the grand star?

Is that the level that you have to et the bunnies hidden in the snow when you o back, or is that another galaxy?

It's been a while since I played, but I have finished it.

Baloo

Smash Ace
That was my choice for the Hungry Luma galaxy with the rabbits. Maybe a stage where everyone has the Red Star Power up infinitely?

Edit: There are bunny challenges in many galaxies, not just one. The snow is the Snow Cap galaxy, whose stage I mentioned above this edit.

Baloo

Smash Ace
@Kholdstare: I just let Rosalina fly, just like you suggested.

I'm up to Honey Hive Galaxy. Any ideas?

Baloo

Smash Ace
The descriptions are only a few sentences long. Nothing over detailed. Except Matter Splatter, I think that could be it's own move set.

And all of her three victory poses are called Shooting Star, as is one of her taunts.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
Nobody will read a moveset that has 42 final smashes.

That is all, good sir. If my moveset is over detailed. . .Yours will just be too insanely long to feasibly read.
Look who's talking, *coughcortexandtinycough*. I seriously, will be expecting this moveset, since Super Mario Galaxy is the best game on the Wii, ever. Yes, even better than Brawl.

Baloo

Smash Ace
I still need an idea for Honeyhive Galaxy.

And thanks for looking forward to it!

I assure you that the extras will be humorous.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
How about those bugs that you have to jump on? You could make those charge people.

I'm going to add some more to my SSE, and hopefully take a crack at that review.

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
Im gonna save O'Chunks and Gilgamesh for MYM5. I dont want to waste all epic movesets into one contest (cockiness)

I will do ONE more character for this one and that is it. I need to focus on my SSE, coming to a theatre near you. <-----(Not a hint for another SSE movie)

@Tanookie

Peter Pan's Final Smash

Turns into Michael Jackson and dances with all young Smash characters:

Lucas
Ness
Pit
etc.....

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Nobody will read a moveset that has 42 final smashes.
Junahu begs to differ. :laugh:

The queen bee flies onto the stage and levitates in the center of it, being about the size of a fully-expanded Smart Bomb. She only stays there for about 10 second, but anyone who's not Rosalina that touches her will be stuck to her fuzzy sides for a few seconds.

You can wriggle free by button mashing (though the higher your %, the harder it is to do so), but after the 10 seconds are up, the Queen flies off the top of the stage, taking with her every character stuck to her.

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
*sending Sundance lots of apple pies on Pi Day, as
So Baloo is making a Super Mario Galaxy Stage as a playable character? JK, I know about Rosalina. I expect awesomeness from this character.

4 Comments still for Justice. :urg: Maybe I should join TWIL'S band of emos. I'll probably do backup or keyboards, whichever is more depressing.

Comments so far here : 4 5
Reviews so far: 1 (mendez)
SSEs so far: 2 guarantees but not included yet

EDIT: Three different posts at the same time? Interesting.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
- Life of Brian's ending is gold, but not nearly as... unique, shall we say, as Holy Grail's. I sat there for the two minutes of random music, expecting something, and when nothing came up... Best thing ever.

- Blazing Saddles is a hilarious movie. I think we went over Mel Brooks about twenty pages ago.

- 2001... don't even get me started on that one. I could write essays about 2001. :p

I go off to watch One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest and we get three new pages. :/ Well, not much happened, anyway. Super Mario Galaxy is still an awesome movie, 42 Final Smashes is still crazy, and kitsune is still desperately seeking comments on Apollo.

On that note, I skimmed most moves and read others. Seems like you did a LOT with very little, there's only so many interesting attacks that can be made up with a regular human character.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom