• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
That Sephiroth moveset is pure win, Cruxis. Your best yet. A definite spot in the high 50s. Oh, and it's actually "Descend Heartless Angel" not "Send Heartless Angel" ;)

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Ugh...Sephiroth, most overrated villain ever :urg:/unwantedopinion

Seriously though, that is one awesome moveset that you have made Cruxis. It pains me to say it, but you really did that guy justice. XP

Anyway, Kalas has now Taunts, victory poses, stickers, a boss, a item and music. I'll add an assist trophy, an SSE role, and maybe a stage later.

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
That Sephiroth moveset is pure win, Cruxis. Your best yet. A definite spot in the high 50s. Oh, and it's actually "Descend Heartless Angel" not "Send Heartless Angel" ;)
I actually knew that. I just forgot that I made this mistake once before. Darn voice actors. Thanks.

@Hero: That is all good. At least SOMEONE who hates him still respects the set. I think he is overrated as much as everyone else, but he still deserved a set at least. I'm actually degrading him since he is supposedly immortal.

@Krieg: Thanks for the thumbs up. :)

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
I dislike the character, but I like the moveset, Cruxis, one of your best movesets you've done...so far!
Thanks, frogman.

I must admit though. The hatred for the character can really kill me, but I took a risk making his moveset, which is exactly why I went all out doing it.

Now off to play Guild Wars. :)

Edit: Nvm. Heartz on the account...

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Sephiroth is win just becuase you had Supernova as the Final Smash. I don't really like the character that much, but I can acknowledge that there are some cool things in that move set.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
That's probably your best moveset Cruxis.

I'm not a fan of FFVII's gameplay, the story is decent though.

Anyway, I think you have done Sephiroth justice, so congratulations.

D

Deleted member

Here's a brief descrpition of Hobo Santa's attack style:

Malfunctioning Toys
Ruined Christams Traditions
Toilet Humor
Inanimate Objects With Minds of Their Own

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Why is it bad if I hacked the game data? It's because of my work that you people can enjoy the Brawl music and sounds.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
Why is it bad if I hacked the game data? It's because of my work that you people can enjoy the Brawl music and sounds.
O RLY?

I do not tolerate hackers just like I don't tolerate tourney you-know-whats. They mutilate a perfectly good game.

THAT IS ALL.

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
*sending Sundance lots of apple pies on Pi Day, as
Rick Wheeler: Captaa Farcon!!

Seriously, Is 50% of the posts here unrelated?

Anyway the main reason why I posted:
@ To a certain Detail Scrooge Nazi: You don't like the way I vote then huh? Well, then. How about we reach a compromise. Instead of voting for only newcomers, I'll voting for good movesets like everyone else to make you happy. In return, I'll also advertise for good newcomers movesets to so evenn out the spread. Happy?

GOT IT? GOOD.​

Baloo

Smash Ace
Are attacks like Get Up and Tripped attacks required? Because Castform can't trip, or get knocked down so that he has to get up.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I didn't alter the game files. O_o

I opened the files (= hacked into them!), and pulled the data I wanted out of them.

Baloo

Smash Ace
Ok, thanks. Originally Castform has no tilts, due to his completely aerial play style, but I gave him two sets of aerials, and counted some of them as tilts.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Ok, thanks. Originally Castform has no tilts, due to his completely aerial play style, but I gave him two sets of aerials, and counted some of them as tilts.
This is one freaky character you're making. I look fowards to seeing the thing posted.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Get-Up and Ledge attacks bore me 99% of the time. I never include them, as they're strictly reactive attacks; you can't willingly choose to use them at any given moment, they're not really a part of your game, they're all more or less the same. The only real difference is in the character's animation as they get up/climb the ledge. Meh.

Castform's sounding pretty wacky. I wonder how you pulled it off.

Oh yeah, and Sephiroth looks pretty dang good. Again with the epic organizational skills, Cruph.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
I love get-up and ledge attacks! Or at least I'm determinded to show they can be just as good as the rest of the move set. Though that should have been aparent with Nack's 100% ledge attack.:grin:

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
*sending Sundance lots of apple pies on Pi Day, as
Get-Up and Ledge attacks bore me 99% of the time. I never include them, as they're strictly reactive attacks; you can't willingly choose to use them at any given moment, they're not really a part of your game, they're all more or less the same. The only real difference is in the character's animation as they get up/climb the ledge. Meh.

Castform's sounding pretty wacky. I wonder how you pulled it off.
I used to do those ledge attacks and get-ups, but they got tiresome and generic after a while. I don't do that anymore.

I'm assuming that since Castform is in the air most of the time, it's assumed that tilts and smashes aren't truly necessary. However, that would make him boring after a while, so... Actually I don't know. Why did I have a need to answer the question?

This is one freaky character you're making. I look fowards to seeing the thing posted.
Same here.

Baloo

Smash Ace
Castform is turning out weird. He can use smashes, even really high up in the air. He has no grab,(I won't tell you what he does instead yet) and seven taunts.

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
Castform is turning out weird. He can use smashes, even really high up in the air. He has no grab,(I won't tell you what he does instead yet) and seven taunts.
wow, really. it would be cool if SSB4 had aerial Smashes, though it would be weird at the same time. *gets banned for foreign topic*

Baloo

Smash Ace
Castform only has aerial smashes, he is always in the air. The only time he touches the ground is during his crouch or if he has been spiked.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
My secret character is a projectile user.
As in 90% of his moveset are projectiles.

Baloo

Smash Ace
Should I post still another Castform preview? It's taking forever, I don't know if I will have it done for Christmas.

@Jimnymebob: Wowww. 90 percent?

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
I never include get up and ledge attacks.
Same. It makes your character look like a loser. Like "why the heck would I imagine him face down on the ground or struggling to hold on to life?" lol

btw, I have a request system I am working on, to help people add spice to their movesets.

"It's not cheating, it's COMPETING!"

-Credit goes to Kitsuneko for fruity font type.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom