• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Smady

Smash Master
You should definitely do Haar - he's a freaking Dragon Knight and has an eyepatch, how much more awesome can you fit into one Fire Emblem character? :chuckle:

L will be an interesting one. I've never read Death Note, but I know well of the character.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
James Hetfield was interesting, you've certainly improved. My only (minor) gripe with it is the Down B; Master of Puppets...while that IS an awesome song, you should give a time limit to how long it can last, otherwise it'd be game breaking in one on one matches.

goldwyvern

Smash Ace
hey cheap josh, i didnt think you'd be back! would you mind reading james if you have the time? he's the first post. also i reccomend the first set you missed to read to be k rool's kawasaki, it is DEFINATELY top 10 material.

Smady

Smash Master
You forgot to mention he's having relations with a hot 16 year old girl...

But yes Haar is on my list of movesets to be made.
I don't want to know about your sex life, Chris. :laugh:

Yeah, I saw from your signature, I think you could nail him with the... very little knowledge of your movesets I posess. I'll click your link.

Edit: Oh right, you did Zero. Awesome one - Haar would be a guaranteed epic moveset.

D

Deleted member

@The Trophy Master: Someone else has done an excellent Prof. Oak. I'll link it if you want.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Seriously though, who am I?
I don't know....the LOLCHILLINS guy....or the Death Note guy?

*cannot think of anything good*

And how can i forget about Trunks as an anime character? *edits it in*

@goldwyvern: It's better than your previous movesets, but needs more capilization (sorry if i spelled that wrong lol :p), and needs a different kind of color of text that i can read with :urg:

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
Before you changed your avatar, I always thought of you as the 'Emo Spidey Guy', as short-lived as that was.

The Funny Guy?
lol...Emo Spidey Guy. I guess Funny Guy's all right.

I don't know....the LOLCHILLINS guy....or the Death Note guy?

*cannot think of anything good*
Lolchillinz guy DOES have a ring to it.

I should have a preview of L soon...hopefully

SonicBoom2

Smash Journeyman
NO!!!!
NOT ANOTHER FE CHARACTER!!!

Seriously, they might be perfect down to the swords and spells, but I've seen enough.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
That's what hentai is for, amirite? :p

I look forward to seeing it, whenever that is. Haar's probably my favourite FE character.
I don't need it. I get enough just from the awesome FE and Tales chicks....
Remembers hot springs scene in ToS:DotNW.

I don't know when I'll work on him. Care to suggest a time?

cheap_josh

Smash Ace
hey cheap josh, i didnt think you'd be back! would you mind reading james if you have the time? he's the first post. also i reccomend the first set you missed to read to be k rool's kawasaki, it is DEFINATELY top 10 material.
Pretty neat set. That Down B seems pretty cool, although I don't know how you'd use it against someone who can't damage themselves (which is a lot of the cast). How long does it last? Can you just KO Jiggs with the sheild break?

I wouldn't mind seeing a little more info here and there, but everything I wanted to know was there. Some more pictures would be nice since the moveset is all in dull colors.

SonicBoom2

Smash Journeyman
@Trinity:

This is a weird thread.
PLEASE DONT DO THAT MOVESET!
Don't succumb (whatever that means) to that stupid picture!
YOU MUST RECOVER RESIST!

Smady

Smash Master
Will settle for less then the real thing?
:(

I don't need it. I get enough just from the awesome FE and Tales chicks....
Remembers hot springs scene in ToS:DotNW.

I don't know when I'll work on him. Care to suggest a time?
I don't look at hentai, but I think Mendez does.
I love landing that guy in it, hehe.

I recommend the day after tomorrow... what do you mean? :laugh:

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
I don't look at hentai, but I think Mendez does.
I love landing that guy in it, hehe.

I recommend the day after tomorrow... what do you mean? :laugh:
I think it would be a safe bet that Mendez looks at hentai.

The usually finish a moveset within 3 hours of seriously starting on it, so chances are the day I work on it is the day it is posted.

Smady

Smash Master
I think it would be a safe bet that Mendez looks at hentai.

The usually finish a moveset within 3 hours of seriously starting on it, so chances are the day I work on it is the day it is posted.
Osht...

For 5:30am GMT possible? It's currently 2:20am here, I'll super vote it if you succeed. :chuckle:

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Osht...

For 5:30am GMT possible? It's currently 2:20am here, I'll super vote it if you succeed. :chuckle:
I was hoping to not make this an all-nighter...and I would have to turn off ToV to do it which would be a shame since my brother is playing it with me.

I'll see what I can whip up. I might be able to make a low-extras set and play ToV for a while longer. Extras can always come later afterall.

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
*sending Sundance lots of apple pies on Pi Day, as
Man, I've beeen gone for a few days without a comment. There's some sense in my absence though (Christmas Eve, Day, and After parties). So let's see if there's anything about me.

Ah, here's something... I'm apparently the "ace attorney" guy. Time for another fun fact!

Fun Fact of Kits #4: Kits was originally the "pokemon" guy, with 4 movesets solely of that franchise.

So, what's up?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom