• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldwyvern

Smash Ace
speaking of SSE's (OPS's or BBQ's if that is what you call it, but mine features subspace so i'm stickin to SSE) i have my current roster:

roster(order of appearance):
bowser
luigi
bill(spadefox)
hyper ridley(hyper ridley)
ashencroft(chris lionheart)
captain falcon
wario
mach rider(cheif mendez)
guntz(spadefox)
dr. robotnik(dancingfrogman)(foreshadowing only)
sonic(foreshadowing only)
black doom(hyper ridley)(foreshadowing only)
nack(hyper ridley)
cortex and tiny(masterwarlord)
dimentio(masterwarlord)
superstar helpers(sirkibble)
scourge(goldwyvern)
dedede
ilyana(chris lionheart)
ike
marth
ZSS
snake
dr mario(melee guest)
dexter(akiak)

roster yet to be used:
wolf
wheelie(hyper ridley)
metaknight
yamazaki(smash daddy)
aladdin(cruxis)
rotom(kholdstare)
kawasaki(king k rool)
james hetfield(goldwyvern)
overdrive ostrich(goldwyvern)
if anyone wants a rep. or more reps, tell me a character you would like.

Smady

Smash Master
Add my one character, Yamazaki, everyone seems to forget him / me.. I don't exactly mind, but it'll give me incentive to read.

Smady

Smash Master
I knew he was appearing... but in the most recent chapter? Radical. *clicks links*

Sorry, lol, my username should be altered to 'Smash Baby' for my BAWWing just now.

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
speaking of SSE's (OPS's or BBQ's if that is what you call it, but mine features subspace so i'm stickin to SSE) i have my current roster:

bowser
luigi
bill(spadefox)
captain falcon
wario
mach rider(cheif mendez)
guntz(spadefox)
nack(hyper ridley)
dimentio(masterwarlord)
scourge(goldwyvern)
dedede
ilyana(chris lionheart)
ike
marth
ZSS
snake
dr mario(melee guest)
dexter(akiak)

roster yet to be used:
wolf

No Cruxis sets? For shame, mon ami. For shame....

Smady

Smash Master
Yeah, and he is pretty kick*ss and leads the team! So ya.

Happy 1300th post. <.<"
I read & commented, good job - honestly could have made the entire moveset creation process worthwhile by itself. :chuckle:

Thanks, I didn't even notice.

Edit: Holy sheiBe, another OPS / BBQ! I'd create the OPS/BBQ thread thingy I was thinking about if I weren't so sure it was prohibited. Will go read the above OPS now, though.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver

bowser
luigi
bill(spadefox)
captain falcon
wario
mach rider(cheif mendez)
guntz(spadefox)
nack(hyper ridley)
dimentio(masterwarlord)
scourge(goldwyvern)
dedede
ilyana(chris lionheart)
ike
marth
ZSS
snake
dr mario(melee guest)
dexter(akiak)

roster yet to be used:
wolf

No Kholdstare sets/capitalization? For shame, mon ami. For shame....

EDIT: Smash Daddy & Successful Troll: LOL, yay.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
Read and commented too. Nice one. ;)
Glad you like it. ;)

I've tried writing fan-fictions before, but I haven't been successful.

If I had a camera, I'd send you all a pic of the Ninja Warrior course... it's amazing... I'm not fit enough to try it out, though.

Smady

Smash Master
What do you mean by "fancier aspects"?
It's in the comment. :p

Your OPS is more focused on story and character interaction than the game aspects, like most other OPSs - not to say it's the best ever, but you are truly ahead in terms of story quality in just the prologue, maybe due solely to your great dialogue.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
It's in the comment. :p

Your OPS is more focused on story and character interaction than the game aspects, like most other OPSs - not to say it's the best ever, but you are truly ahead in terms of story quality in just the prologue, maybe due solely to your great dialogue.
Oh, I see what you mean. I hope I can get a job writing scripts and dialogue for Nintendo or Square-Enix.

Tanookie

Smash Journeyman
*sends Sundance a leather harness on Dragon Apprec

bowser
luigi
bill(spadefox)
captain falcon
wario
mach rider(cheif mendez)
guntz(spadefox)
nack(hyper ridley)
dimentio(masterwarlord)
scourge(goldwyvern)
dedede
ilyana(chris lionheart)
ike
marth
ZSS
snake
dr mario(melee guest)
dexter(akiak)

roster yet to be used:
wolf
wheelie(hyper ridley)
metaknight
yamazaki(smash daddy)
aladdin(cruxis)
rotom(kholdstare)
kawasaki(king k rool)
Lack of Tanookie reps = EPIC PHAIL.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Lack of Tanookie reps = EPIC PHAIL.
Speaking of your movesets, Fiona is in Chapter 7, and she does have a major part in the story to proceed, lol

I'm writing Chapter 8 right now, I dunno if I'll finish it tonight, probably not, as it's 2:30 AM. <.<"

D

Deleted member

Thank you for using StB's Bump Express, that will be $10000000000000000000000000000000000000000.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
That was epic to the max. Abyss > True Dracula anyday. Speaking of which, now that Dracula is in, will True Dracula reappear somewhere too?
The dead characters are revived in some form or another, I assume?

Smady

Smash Master
Eh, I can't believe I'm going to, but I'm reading through MW's OPS from like the second chapter until this current one. Wish me luck.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
That was epic to the max. Abyss > True Dracula anyday. Speaking of which, now that Dracula is in, will True Dracula reappear somewhere too?
The dead characters are revived in some form or another, I assume?
I was really going for epic after that first half of the chapter with Dedede and Robot Santa destroying Smashville. . .Glad to see it worked. Finally everything actually built up to something!:bee:

You'll just have to wait and see. I purposefully decided to not say what happened to the characters for now. . .Although I did imply at the very end what I intended to do with them.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
I was really going for epic after that first half of the chapter with Dedede and Robot Santa destroying Smashville. . .Glad to see it worked. Finally everything actually built up to something!:bee:

You'll just have to wait and see. I purposefully decided to not say what happened to the characters for now. . .Although I did imply at the very end what I intended to do with them.
Brawl in the Family is pure win.
Hmm...I expect Hades should play some role here, him being the lord of the dead.

Lenus Altair

Smash Ace
Awesome stuff going on, and Nice to see Zas and Abyss appear. Looking forward to more.

SonicBoom2

Smash Journeyman
This thread needs a bump -.-

Anyways...

I'll start working on Ayla tomorrow, I'm at the near of CT anyways, and I just found that there are sooo many endings in the game. I even missed out on the one Kibble was talking about :(

goldwyvern

Smash Ace
due to the mass amount of SSEs/OPSs/BBQs, i am canceling mine, but will give my originality to those who need it. i am canceling human kirby as well, giving me two things i need to do before the contest ends:

1.finish OO
2.get a button for james

but i will be useful and will start a boss creation service!

i is good at this! :bee:

bosses coming soon:

necky(donkey kong country)
mutoid man(smash TV)

Sindel

Smash Cadet
Man, I haven't been around since MYM2.

Alright, I picked a guy and he should surely be spectacular...not done, of course...

Metatron

Name: The Metatron
Alias: “The Voice”
Height: 5’10
Weight: Unknown
Race: Seraphim
Birthplace: Heaven (by Creation)
Role: The “Voice” of God and Highest Angel in Heaven

“You tell people you’re the Metatron and they give a blank stare. Name something out of a Charleston Heston movie and suddenly everyone’s a theological scholar--may I continue?!”

History--Coming Soon!

Special Abilities​
:

*Color Coding*
Weak
Moderate
Strong
Powerful

B: Seraphim Wing
Metatron uses his wings, wraps it around him and protects his body. This repels any attacks and heals him by small percentages at the same time. *No effect on Critical Finishes*

B<(>): Angel Rush
Metatron flies across the stage in a ball of fire, setting aflame the target. This type of move is also cancelled by pressing the R or L shoulder buttons.

B^: Angel Flight
Metatron flies upwards in a fast, shooting motion before gliding gently around in the air, falling down to Earth while flapping his wings. This gives him an advantage in the air as he is able to perform any attacks as long as they are not throws. Pressing either R or L shoulders will force him to drop to Earth.

BV: Voice of God
Metatron plants himself firmly on the ground, covers his ears, and a loud piercing noise is heard. This deals great damage to the target closest to him and has the ability to stun. Any in the proximity of the noise will be damaged and possibly stunned.

Standard Moves​
*Coming Soon*

Taunts​
Up: Metatron shows his wings with his arms out.
Left/Right: Metatron crosses his arms and says “You people. If there isn’t a movie about it, it isn’t worth knowing, is it?”
Down: Metatron takes out two glasses, drinks one and spits in the other.​

Stages:​

Sphere of Heaven

This beautiful garden is the first sphere of Heaven where the virtuous reside in happiness and tranquility. There is a long reach of marble stairs where only the holiest are allowed to walk up and visit God. It is said that with the purest hearts and the most noble purposes are allowed to walk on these stairs but few have done it yet.

Red Bank Catholic Church

This Catholic Church is seemingly unimportant except for it has become a total bloodbath against the mortals and the two angels who are rumored to that if they entered the church, all of the universe would be destroyed. Never fear--God will cast them away if they reach too close to the church.

Animations:

Standing--He stands idly then coughs rather rudely.
Crouching--Kneels down and taps his fingers on the ground.
Walking--Metatron takes his time, even strutting a bit.
Running--Metatron powers through and his wings come out, flapping behind him.

At 0%--Metatron smirks.
At 50%-- He brushes off his shoulders and arms.
At 100%-- Metatron groans out “When will this ever end?!”
At 200%-- Metatron puts his head into his head and says “This can’t get any worse…”
At 200% With Team Member(s)-- Metatron looks around and says, “I say we all get drunk because I’m out of ideas!”
Jumping--He crosses his arms and his wings flap once.
Falling--He releases his arms and his wings move down, allowing him a faster falling rate.
Sleeping--He curls up on the floor with his wings covering him, repeating “I…am to charge…you with a holy…’snooze’…”
Guarding--He covers his face with his arms and braces himself.
Dizzy--Metatron spins around and around, almost falling backwards.
Dodge--Metatron moves to either left or right by stepping out of the way.

Entrances:​

1.) Metatron comes onto the stage in a holy ray of light from above, his wings disappearing behind his back and says “Behold the Metatron, herald of the Almighty and Voice of God.”
2.) Metatron appears on the stage in a flash of white light, spins around, takes a drink from his glass, spits it out and gets ready for the fight.
3.) Depending on different characters (one-on-one):
Meta Knight--Metatron flaps his wings with some intimidation but obviously shows respect to him.
Pit--Metatron stands up straight and crosses his arms, clearly expecting respect shown to him.
Any Pokemon (except Pikachu)--Metatron veers his head back and goes “Intelligent design my ***…”
Pikachu-- Metatron does his second animation entrance except he tosses the glass at the rat, which will duck.
Banjo-Kazooie-- Metatron stares at one/both for a moment then says, “What the hell were you thinking, God?!”

Advantages--​

Metatron is overall one of the strongest characters. His speed and power is great as well as his advantage in the air rather than on the ground. However, his character is for people who are experience in Smash Bros rather than novices as novices may find his character too difficult or frustrating to control, especially when Metatron flies in the air. He falls quickly and his ability to ’float’ rather than dodge is a slight advantage over dodging characters.

Disadvantages--​

Metatron may have power but unfortunately, he lacks any true endurance. His low-knockout sends him flying. Also, he is trapped by limits on the ground--in the air is his forte but on the ground, he is much slower. His Voice of God is the only ground based attacks that he even likes but many of his moves requires focus, distance, and well, time.

*More coming soon with pictures***

Lenus Altair

Smash Ace
Man, I haven't been around since MYM2.

Alright, I picked a guy and he should surely be spectacular...not done, of course...

Metatron
Dogma was an awesome movie. Its certainly a nice choice for a character...

..but besides some of the extras, the quality of what you have so far is dated. There isnt really enough detail on what little attacks you have posted and frankly most people are detered by incomplete movesets in general.

I suggest you go to the dojo site and look at what is being produced in MYM4 to get an idea of what the present standard. Might I suggest Jafar or Kefka?

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
Looks good so far, but I'd suggest posting the whole moveset at the same time... I learned that with Anonymous.

The Trophy Master

Smash Journeyman
*Sends Sundance an orange elephant on Chirstmas, a

bowser
luigi
bill(spadefox)
captain falcon
wario
mach rider(cheif mendez)
guntz(spadefox)
nack(hyper ridley)
dimentio(masterwarlord)
scourge(goldwyvern)
dedede
ilyana(chris lionheart)
ike
marth
ZSS
snake
dr mario(melee guest)
dexter(akiak)

roster yet to be used:
wolf
wheelie(hyper ridley)
metaknight
yamazaki(smash daddy)
aladdin(cruxis)
rotom(kholdstare)
kawasaki(king k rool)

Prof. Rowan ? :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom