• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonicBoom2

Smash Journeyman
Mess around with the arena. You can get awesome pieces of armor and weapons if you get lucky (I got Swallow really early).

There was a preview of my Zack moveset earlier on here. Search it or something.

SonicBoom2

Smash Journeyman
I'm supposed to be at a family gathering thing right now but I guess everyone is feeling lazy.

I already hear fireworks,
maybe they think they're Akiak or someone.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
I'm in Japan! w00t!

Tokyo is crazy.

I completely deleted the first chapter of my BBQ. I am going to put it in a different perspective. I'm working on the Baudelaire Orphans and Shadow Beast, I'll have Shadow Beast done probably in a few days, when I'm at the hotel.

The Japanese eat whale *****. Wtf. It's actually pretty tasty. Lol I'm messed up for eating whale ****.

Akiak

Smash Ace
I woke up at 1 today lol

In my town, a car got stuck high between 2 trees in an accident! wtf?

EDIT: I got some great ideas for my Electroplankton moveset. All I have to do now is write 'em down.

Small preview:

Down Special: Hanenbow Leaf
A leaf from Hanenbow appears the size of the ones in the Brawl stage. You can move it around with the control stick at a slow pace and when you let go of B, it materializes and on contact with it you bounce back. This can not only be a recovery move but can also help if you're flying off the screen. Just place one in your way and your path will be blocked! Also good for combos since you DONT go into helpless after it.

I wanna concentrate on making Electroplankton be able to recover from all conditions.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I woke up at 1 today lol

In my town, a car got stuck high between 2 trees in an accident! wtf?
May I ask what that has to do with movesets, story modes or anything related to those?

Seriously guys, cut down the spamming, this is not a chatroom.

D

Deleted member

I'm currently typing up Chapter 6 of TRtG. I've just introduced Wario.

The Rose Parade is on, if anyone is watching.

aeolous

Smash Apprentice
As good a time as any to preview this, I suppose. Let me know what you think. I won't be on for a while, so don't expect any quick responses.

Final smash- Bankai- Ryuumon Houzukimaru
Description: Red flame-like energy surrounds Ikkaku, and with a cry of “Bankai!!” Houzukimaru (his weapon, for those not familiar) glows and changes form, seen below.

Ikkaku will begin slowly spinning the entire confection above his head, holding it by the handle on the center blade. Anyone who accidentally runs into the moving blades takes 15% damage and is knocked away, but not very far. The dragon symbol on the center blade will start to fill up with red color, and will be completely full after 8 seconds. You can attack Ikkaku, but he has super armor and takes half damage, and this will only make the dragon fill up faster (every 10% [5% after it is halved] reduces time by one second.) Best you just run away, because when the dragon fills all the way up, Ikkaku is free to move and attack. The entire final smash lasts 20 seconds, so if you cause him to fill up faster by attacking him, it’s that much longer that he can attack you back. His movement speed and jump height are significantly increased, he can now float (looks like walking on thin air, indefinite while the final smash lasts) by holding up on the control stick, and he is invincible. His only attack is to swing one of his weapons in a huge arc in front of him (or it can be turned around in the air,) dealing 40% and insane knockback, and with surprising speed. When the 20 seconds are up, it changes back to its normal form.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
CHAPTER 7 OF The 13th Hour IS UP!

It's not extremely long... I suppose. x_X

Anyway, I hope you enjoy.

People who could be interested:
- MarthTrinity
- Tanookie
- Chief Mendez
- Smash Daddy
- Shake~
- MasterWarlord
- Spadefox
Out already? Wootage!

I thought I could keep ahead of you by at least getting chapter 7 out before you. . .But you've already passed me up. Kudos to you!

*Goes to read*

D

Deleted member

My next Gamelon chapter is going to include a level in which you play as two of the villains
and their newly found henchmen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom