• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mario & Sonic Guy

Old rivalries live on!
NNID
TPitch5
3DS FC
5327-1637-5096
Mario_and_Sonic_Guy-Well, I could have done that, but if his power, jumps, speed, and all went up without the cape, and all he lost was a little weight and traction, nobody would really play with the cape on. I put his power up with the cape because most heavyweights are high-powered, and slow, and have bad jumps, while his lighter form would have the better speed and jumps, but less traction...it would have been broken if everything important (besides weight) went up without the cape.
Well that's the problem with Dragon Ball Z characters. They're too imbalanced to be in Smash Bros.. At least you did your best to balance Piccolo's strength.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
This thread is going WAY too slowly. :p
Yeah. You can blame Christmas/New Year's break and the MYM Chat for that though.

@Mario and Sonic Guy
Most characters lean towards the broken side, not just DBZ characters. It doesn't take a huge amount of effort to balance them out. When in doubt, underpowered is better than overpowered.

phatcat203

Smash Apprentice
Hmm...I'm gonna make another moveset soon, but I've got two thought up already, and they're from the same anime/manga, which most of you have probably never heard of... Anyway, the two are Kyoya Hibari and Dino from Reborn!, so if anyone knows that series, tell me who you like better. The winner will be posted here, the other one in MYM5. I really have no opinion on either one, but Hibari's has actually been written. Just the stats, though, nothing major. Any opinions would be appreciated.

Baloo

Smash Ace
Spadefox, myeself, and yourself all have 8. Spadefox will have 9 when he eventually finishes Aeon.
Ok. Thanks.

In my joke BBQ, the next boss is...

Hyper Spoink Power Marx

Samus, a Spoink, Lucas, and Marx all fused together.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Next MYM, I'm not gonna focus so much on my SM. It's becoming a bit overwhelming to include this insane roster. And why the hell are most people calling them BBQs now? What's on the Stadium is the current official name.

Either that or the roster's gonna be much smaller. AT LEAST I'm toning the max down to 100.

That way I can hopefully pump out a few more movesets.

Zasalamel and Beast Boy are all I'm guaranteeing, they're in my SM. Aside from them, I'm thinking of doing actually remotely likely SSB4 candidates. I'm thinking of doing the standard setting Bowser Jr. and K. Rool, and I'm also thinking about Tom Nook.

I doubt I'll go higher then 6 movesets, but we'll see.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Next MYM, I'm not gonna focus so much on my SM. It's becoming a bit overwhelming to include this insane roster. And why the hell are most people calling them BBQs now? What's on the Stadium is the current official name.

Either that or the roster's gonna be much smaller. AT LEAST I'm toning the max down to 100.

That way I can hopefully pump out a few more movesets.

Zasalamel and Beast Boy are all I'm guaranteeing, they're in my SM. Aside from them, I'm thinking of doing actually remotely likely SSB4 candidates. I'm thinking of doing the standard setting Bowser Jr. and K. Rool, and I'm also thinking about Tom Nook.

I doubt I'll go higher then 6 movesets, but we'll see.
Next MYM, I'm not doing a BBQ at all. I want to make this one as epic as can be and leave it at that.:bee:

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Next MYM, I'm not doing a BBQ at all. I want to make this one as epic as can be and leave it at that.:bee:
If I do indeed do another BBQ, which I'll more likely then not get myself stuck into one way or another, I'll just make it easy on myself and base the entire thing off your fifth chapter. The whole SM will be a gladiator arena.:p

Seriously, why hasn't anybody thought of that yet?

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Psh! So my Phantom Train was for nothing?! D:<

Anyway, I will only do a Story Mode in MYM5 if I should have a great idea for a plot. The plot from The 13th Hour has developed on itself, more or less.

And when it comes to movesets, I only have a couple of solid ideas, the others I thought of won't certainly be done.

D

Deleted member

I'm not going to make a BBQ/SM/potato next MYM either. This one's ending twist will be too epic to make a sequel for.

Smady

Smash Master
Lol, 'potato'. Me and either Mendez or Wiseguy invented that term about Sheik sometime pre-Brawl.

And no one answered my question on how to view the amount of posts in this thread, is there a way?

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
And no one answered my question on how to view the amount of posts in this thread, is there a way?
If you're in the list showing you the threads, in one of the boxes there's the amount of posts. This digit is a link opening a small window with the post "rankings"

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
I finally got around to finishing my first moveset: Gatomon. It's not that descriptive cause it's my first moveset, but it's done. Have a look if you want.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=5977792&postcount=1386
Read through Gatomon. It's not that it's not descriptive enough, it's just that there's not much to work with, what with her attacks being mostly claw swipes. :ohwell: However, it's very practical. The Final Smash is a little odd, though (its duration). And why not Angewomon? : (

goldwyvern

Smash Ace
i am now officially 2 posts ahead of mendez! :bee: he's gonna be maaaaad

i read gatomon. used to love digimon. it was okay, but as filipino said, not a whole lot to work with. they should have kept the same characters for seasons 3-5.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Do Xigbar- he's the coolest, or do Sideburns Xaldin for the heck of it.

phatcat203

Smash Apprentice
Hmm, you guys do know Dino is an actual person right? He's not like a Yoshi or anything. Right now, I'm thinking of posting Hibari, mainly for plans for MYM5, which will require quite a bit of work on my part... But I may post Dino later on... as a joint character with someone else. Oh, and here are links to pictures of them both:
http://khr.dragonempress.net/images/katekyo-front-014.jpg
http://khr.dragonempress.net/images/katekyo-front-006.jpg
The blond guy is Dino, the black-haired one is Hibari.

EDIT: Sorry, didn't see you, Tanookie. The only ones that come to mind are Shrek, **** in Boots, The Beast from Beauty and the Beast, Hercules, Dumbo, Simba, Fox&the Hound joint character, okay, so I have a lot. None of these, work for you, just ask.

goldwyvern

Smash Ace
Ah, Marluxia would be fun. He was always my favorite Organization member.

Hm...I'm having trouble with LRRH. I need to think of another Disney moveset I can make--I know there isn't a shortage of anything. Any ideas?

have you heard of a show from '96 called "the mighty ducks"? it's about a hockey-playing team of duck-people who are from another dimension and fight crime in an earth city. i had the pilot episodes on VHS as a little kid. i would love it if you made a 3-in-1 character for wildwing, duke and grin. look it up on youtube and wikipedia if you need to learn things.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
If he's not been done, do Unca Scrooge.

Or Chernabog, although he may be more suited to a boss.

Tanookie

Smash Journeyman
*sends Sundance a leather harness on Dragon Apprec
have you heard of a show from '96 called "the mighty ducks"? it's about a hockey-playing team of duck-people who are from another dimension and fight crime in an earth city. i had the pilot episodes on VHS as a little kid. i would love it if you made a 3-in-1 character for wildwing, duke and grin. look it up on youtube and wikipedia if you need to learn things.
Ugh. Hated that show. :ohwell:

If he's not been done, do Unca Scrooge.

Or Chernabog, although he may be more suited to a boss.
Oh HELLZ YEAH.

At Chernabog, mind you...although I could probably make Scroogey work. Chernabog would be the best boss EVAH.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom