• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baloo

Smash Ace
okay, so you guys know i cancelled my SM because i was swamped with my other sets. well i'll try to do another in MYM5, with a better story, more description and having a chunk of the roster be MYM4 guests!
OK, that's cool.

Now, please. Everyone. GIVE ME MOTIVATION! I can't seem to finish the toad brigade, Toadette might have to be cut. :( So, motivation time!

*crickets chirp*

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
okay, so you guys know i cancelled my SM because i was swamped with my other sets. well i'll try to do another in MYM5, with a better story, more description and having a chunk of the roster be MYM4 guests!
And proper capitalization so people not having English as their first language as I do can decipher it?

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Thank GOD. Finally, someone said it. :p

Goldwyvern, if you want people to take you seriously, at the very least...use proper grammar and spelling. It just irks me so...
Thirded. I have just two words, here: shift key.

Say, whatever happened with BKupa's Iago & Zazu set? It's not listed in The Stadium, but I could swear I've seen it.

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
Smirror was good. Agi, if you're reading this, you should be proud that I read your moveset fully, this being the third or fourth time I've done so. It was great, I love the rainbow sheild GIF :chuckle:.

@Baron: *stares quietly* \m/ Shine on, you crazy Diamond.

Agi

Smash Lord
Smirror was good. Agi, if you're reading this, you should be proud that I read your moveset fully, this being the third or fourth time I've done so. It was great, I love the rainbow sheild GIF :chuckle:.
Thanks, Sundance! *is proud*

Are you swearing off the chat, or something? Also, epic siggy.

@wyvern discussion

It would mean a lot to the whole community of you would use proper grammar, GW. This isn't like texting. :ohwell:

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Say, whatever happened with BKupa's Iago & Zazu set? It's not listed in The Stadium, but I could swear I've seen it.
I checked BKupa's wiki article earlier, it claims he has yet to post it.
Go ye unto page the second, and there receive understanding.

It would mean a lot to the whole community of you would use proper grammar, GW. This isn't like texting. :ohwell:
Can't argue with that. It just plain gives you more of a "take me seriously" feel if you capitalize and spell properly.

D

Deleted member

I never said I was leaving! ;) I just not posting movesets.

And I loved Zazu's Final Smash, as well as Iago's air taunt.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Mayhaps he is not finished with it. I only noticed it because I was editing my Link-Up Space recently and scrolled down a little far.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
And why he's editing it right now, it seems. Lol.

Kupa!! Tell us what's going on! We've found you out!

Baloo

Smash Ace
I'm guessing that's his secret little workplace. He'll probably edit it out and post in a new post later on.

The Trophy Master

Smash Journeyman
*Sends Sundance an orange elephant on Chirstmas, a
Wow, I left 2 days and 12 pages have been added! :dizzy: What have you done?

Comments on released movesets

Shikamaru : Looks really good for a newcomer ( like me :p ), next time use colors or bolding to make it easier to read!

Simirror : I was looking forward to it since a long time, and it is finally out! It's awesome! Really detailed, cool and true to the character.

Eddie the Head : Looks really good at a skim. I'll look at it in details later today!

If there are other movesets I missed, please tell me! :(

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
I'm working hard on Angry German Kid right now. Time to announce another addition to my MYM5 plans that may or may not get done, as it is going to be my last MYM5 moveset...

Edgar Allen Poe

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Why?!

Should work on it in the SSB4 thread next time lol.

It should be up by the weekend. Zazu still needs a Codec, as well as extras and a playstyle, and the duo needs a SSE Role as well. I took it down until then, to save some surprise. Does anyone have any comments for what I have?

Akiak

Smash Ace
People, there's something I've always wanted to use in a moveset: Air Grabs.

Imagine the crazy combos, grabbing and throwing someone below you to their doom.
Where could I use it?

Trophy Master when you leave for a long time, the best thing to do is look up your last post, and then scroll through each page after it without reading each post just to see if there was a moveset. And on my Mac, I can control-F to see if someone mentioned my name so I don't miss a reply to my posts (which is always mean criticizing, in my case).

Or see the moveset list.

The Trophy Master

Smash Journeyman
*Sends Sundance an orange elephant on Chirstmas, a
Trophy Master when you leave for a long time, the best thing to do is look up your last post, and then scroll through each page after it without reading each post just to see if there was a moveset. And on my Mac, I can control-F to see if someone mentioned my name so I don't miss a reply to my posts (which is always mean criticizing, in my case).

Or see the moveset list.
I actually did it, but I still wanted to be sure I didn't miss some.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Hey, since it's coming up fast, is anyone still up for the idea of MYM Valentines? This idea was brought up in the chat way back when.

Baloo

Smash Ace
What is this? Whats a MYM Valentine?

And we all saw your moveset.:p

EDIT: Oh my... What is that thing in your avy Trophy?

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
What is this? Whats a MYM Valentine?

And we all saw your moveset.:p

EDIT: Oh my... What is that thing in your avy Trophy?
Some people still didn't...but whatever, it's more official when it's all posted.

Whoever made the Dedede Valentine, post it as an example.

Baloo

Smash Ace
Um, what does that have to do with MYM?

It is called an MYM Valentine.

And I suddenly, randomly, have an odd urge to do a joke Mama Cass moveset. I have absolutely no idea why.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord

And I suddenly, randomly, have an odd urge to do a joke Mama Cass moveset. I have absolutely no idea why.
Baloo! YOU GOTTA MAKE YOUR OWN KIND OF MOVESET! :bee:

I musta missed the memo on these MYM Valentines. Sounds like a kinda lame idea, to be honest, guys. And yours burned my retinas with its persistent pink, Kibbs.

Good to hear the German Kid will be done soon, Khold. Poe should be interesting, if you actually make him; I remember quite well you having about 10 planned movesets for MYM 4, none of which were Wiz. You're almost as unreliable as me! :bee:

Baloo

Smash Ace
Make your own special moves.
Make your own kind of moveset
Even if Warlord gives it a bad reviews!!!

Yeah. Maybe, but it'd be kinda weird.

So, some info on the Toad Brigade.

I was whimpering to myself yesterday about how I'll never finish Toad Brigade on time, (not really, but it's for dramatic purposes) when I decided that moves don't really take to long to make, you just need an idea. So, Toad Brigade...

WILL PROBABLY BE DONE BY SATURDAY!!!!111one1111!!!eleven!!11

SirKibble

Smash Champion

Um... It's made by an MYMer? :confused:

Best I got. :ohwell:

I musta missed the memo on these MYM Valentines. Sounds like a kinda lame idea, to be honest, guys. And yours burned my retinas with its persistent pink, Kibbs.
INORITE?! It was an idea that came up (I thought as a joke) in the chat, so I tossed that together quick for the lulz. Didn't think anyone actually took it seriously. :dizzy:

On another note, I guess I'll give a thread-based announcement as to who I scrapped Marle (and am still considering scrapping Butterfly Kirby) to have more time for:

THE ADVANCE ARMY

Yep, I think it's about time somebody tackled Advance Wars, and it might as well be me. I only played the first two games, though, so don't expect anything from beyond that!

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
THE ADVANCE ARMY

Yep, I think it's about time somebody tackled Advance Wars, and it might as well be me. I only played the first two games, though, so don't expect anything from beyond that!
OMG!!! Kibble I wuv joo! <3

This is gonna be SO awesome! =D

goldwyvern

Smash Ace
I second that, spade. Helicopters FTW! I have done no work on any of my sets in a few days and i want NPKE to be posted within 24 hours of MYM5 starting. I've been watching youko's WTF, pokemon!?! podcast in my spare time. Funny stuff there. About my sets, i will have a bit less time to work, as i have to type a report's rough draft by Friday. I'll definately work though, especially over winter break!

what have i done different? :p

Baloo

Smash Ace
I second that, spade. Helicopters FTW! I have done no work on any of my sets in a few days and i want NPKE to be posted within 24 hours of MYM5 starting. I've been watching youko's WTF, pokemon!?! podcast in my spare time. Funny stuff there. About my sets, i will have a bit less time to work, as i have to type a report's rough draft by Friday. I'll definately work though, especially over winter break!

what have i done different? :p
Besides that last sentence, in which you pointed it out, you used CAPITALS!!!!11

:) Congratulations

Capitalize your I's and your all set on the road to good grammar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom