• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salvo Fenris

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, what do you think of this for a moveset: Roomba. Totally unique, right?

@ Pleinair: Looks good at a skim, I'm being lazy right now. I promise I'll read the whole thing a little later tonight.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Emergency's first set! Pleinair is awesome! Aside from the lack of a Side Special. It's all good though; very well-organized, well-written. The Neutral Special is lovely.

Lucky page 777!

Baloo

Smash Ace
7TH POST ON THE 777TH PAGE! W00T!

And awesome moveset emergency, it'll get a vote if you add a Side B.

blahh siiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiig

Salvo Fenris

Smash Apprentice
I somehow doubt we'll ever get to my lucky page.... (1313). I know, I'm weird, but 13's my lucky number.

Also, if I get bored enough, I think I'll make a Hyperhopper joke set.

Baloo

Smash Ace
I might make a serious Roomba moveset, but it's in the Extremely Unlikely section with Claus, Porky, Mii, and an OC.

princesspeachluver13

Banned via Warnings
Fixed for greater justice.

Seriously - I have a lot of visual problems in this board because of bright letters on dark background, but that was okay to read.
*bazookatoSpadesface*

Sorry I never said anything actually good about the set. It's 13/10 on a 1-10 scale. SRSLY.

Also, I didn't really notice, b/c its kinda annoying, but posting on pg. 777!!!

aeolous

Smash Apprentice
Holy crap. That was much better than you seemed to think it would be (at somewhere between a skim and a read.) I wish my first set had been that good. Heck, I'm hoping my second and third sets will be that good. :laugh: Congratulations.

Eh, whatever, page 777.

Agi

Smash Lord
Jumping in from the Isle of Conclusions, Canby joins the Brawl!

(On the horizon, as far away as can be)

Stats

Height: He's as tall as can be.
Weight: He's as heavy as can be.
Jump: He can jump as high as can be.
Speed: He's as fast as can be.
Power: He's as strong as can be.
Traction: He's as slippery as can be.
Crouch: He crouches as low as can be.

Moveset

In all cases, he uses the best move as can be, regardless of button input. Trust in Canby, and simply believe in him to choose the move you need at the time! In fact, since you will never end up choosing to moves that you choose to use, there is no reason to list them here, just activate a move and hope for the best. It's as simple as can be!

/lolblatantreasontopostonpage777

SirKibble

Smash Champion
That's a sweet Side Special, Merg! This moveset's definitely looking like a solid top contender to me!

Twilight-Emblem

Smash Apprentice
Plenair is good! Bunny-cannon is pure ownage

I'm going to have to skim the Stadium again to finish my list of votes unless a few more people finis movesets by the 28th lol.

Anyway, Yuna could be a good set if done right.

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Side Special for Pleinair is good, emergency, though it sounds like there's some starting lag when executing the move, so you may want to add a little bit on that.

*thumbs up!*

Akiak

Smash Ace
Wow....I'm...flattered...

That moveset is excellent! Your first moveset and already a top contender! Many newcomers usually start in a phase which I call Overestimation where they make unoriginal moves and think their moveset rocks (me included...). Looks like you skipped that phase cause every move in the set is unique, and fun to read. The organization is phenomenal and the mechanic really adds a lot. If I had more super votes to use, this would be one.

The only nitpick I can pull out of my head is the lack of detail, but it's just an annoying nitpick from Akiak so don't worry. ;)

Toad Brigade WILL be done for MYM 4 btw, but probably at the last moment.
And there goes Cruxis again....

D

Deleted member

Jumping in from the Isle of Conclusions, Canby joins the Brawl!

(On the horizon, as far away as can be)

Stats

Height: He's as tall as can be.
Weight: He's as heavy as can be.
Jump: He can jump as high as can be.
Speed: He's as fast as can be.
Power: He's as strong as can be.
Traction: He's as slippery as can be.
Crouch: He crouches as low as can be.

Moveset

In all cases, he uses the best move as can be, regardless of button input. Trust in Canby, and simply believe in him to choose the move you need at the time! In fact, since you will never end up choosing to moves that you choose to use, there is no reason to list them here, just activate a move and hope for the best. It's as simple as can be!

/lolblatantreasontopostonpage777
Phantom Tollbooth + Make Your Move = Super Vote :chuckle:

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Pleinair is an excellent moveset, and has a unique feel to it, which is good.
Most newcomer sets lack the professional feel of veteran's movesets, my Tyrogue set included, but this moveset seems too good for a newcomer.

I really like the layout, and the extras a are fantastic, especially the damage meter.
The only "problem" about it is that some of the moves are a bit brief in description, only being about 3 lines in length. However, all the moves are fantastic, so the length of description doesn't matter, so you should ignore what I just posted :bee:

Incredible job emergency, you've just gained yourself a vote :).

emergency

Smash Journeyman
Thank you very much.

I found the lack of details for the tilts and aerials. I just couldn't think of any way to fancy it up.

@Jimny, I had fun making extras.

The Trophy Master

Smash Journeyman
*Sends Sundance an orange elephant on Chirstmas, a
@ Pleinair : This...moveset...is....awesome! Seriously dude, that's one of the best newcomer movesets I've ever seen! It has excellent presentation, organisation, and extras. The only complaint I have would be about the details. Yes, the animation of the move is really detailed and that is cool but, you could add things like Knockback, Start and End Lags, etc. Otherwise, this moveset really is awesome! Good job Emergency!

+1 Vote!

Nobody answered my question :

HOW CAN I IMRPOVE ROOMBA?

Should I consider Birdon ( Wing Helper from Kirby ) as a he or a she?

EDIT : I am the 25th best poster on this thread! :bee:

Emergency, 5 posts missing here and you can vote for Pokey!

And yes, you can ask for a reviwe now!

EDIT 2 : Do I really need that much text to make my sig appear ? ( :O It's a lot )

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
'Mergency, I gotta admit, when I saw all these rampant compliments I figured they were exaggerations, sugar-coating things and whatnot. Now that I've read it, I'm sorry I ever thought. It really is a great moveset.

The creativity on almost all the attacks in stunning; all the time you put into it really shows. The stats lean toward the good side, but nothing extreme or warping.

Detail is the one and only department where you could still improve; a few things escape me, like where the potential seven Usagis go after being shot out of Sâme (as you can only have two out at a time) and where exactly Sâme IS, whether he only comes out for certain attacks or whether he follows Pleinair around or whatnot.

Anyway, those are nitpicks, nitpicks. You've certainly impressed me with this one.

There, see? And you thought it'd go badly! :bee:

On another note, everyone can expect The Halberd Crew around 4:00 Eastern Time, 1:00 Pacific. Prepare yourselves!

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
I hate that you people overseas never take into account that there are people outside of the Americas, too. =/
Uh, sorry, Spade. I only named two timezones because I'm lazy and didn't want to calculate it for everyone in the thread. Hell, I've lived half my life in Europe.

Anyway, you're always here. Alwaaaaays. :bee:

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Uh, sorry, Spade. I only named two timezones because I'm lazy and didn't want to calculate it for everyone in the thread. Hell, I've lived half my life in Europe.

Anyway, you're always here. Alwaaaaays. :bee:
You could've just posted GMT, too, and that's not even hard to calculate <<

Tanookie

Smash Journeyman
*sends Sundance a leather harness on Dragon Apprec
*Insert Pleinair praise here*

Seriously. It was awesome. Very original, detailed...I'm just thinking that she may be a tad OP. Just my opinion, though. You've made a great first impression, which is one of the best things you can do in MYM. Out of curiosity, what other movesets are you thinking of doing?

Should I consider Birdon ( Wing Helper from Kirby ) as a he or a she?
He.

Baloo

Smash Ace
OK, Pleinair looks fine now!

I hate to ask this, but what is the Halberd Crew?

And yes, Akiak is right, the Toad Brigade will be in MYM4, but probably on 2/27 or something. :p

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
OK, Pleinair looks fine now!

I hate to ask this, but what is the Halberd Crew?

And yes, Akiak is right, the Toad Brigade will be in MYM4, but probably on 2/27 or something. :p
Halberd Crew is a beastly Kirby moveset for three characters in the Super Star subgame "Revenge of Meta Knight". More, importantly, it's a joint set between myself, Kibble, and Warlord.

In other words, it's gonna blow you all away. :bee:

emergency

Smash Journeyman
*Insert Pleinair praise here*

Seriously. It was awesome. Very original, detailed...I'm just thinking that she may be a tad OP. Just my opinion, though. You've made a great first impression, which is one of the best things you can do in MYM. Out of curiosity, what other movesets are you thinking of doing?
I am planning on making movesets for, Hero Prinny and Laharl. But that's just for now.

I'll have plenty ideas up and going soon.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Halberd Crew is a beastly Kirby moveset for three characters in the Super Star subgame "Revenge of Meta Knight". More, importantly, it's a joint set between myself, Kibble, and Warlord.

In other words, it's gonna blow you all away. :bee:
Don't you mean you are going to post a joint moveset from Kirbys Fun Pak at 9:00 GMT?
:p

I am looking forward to it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom