• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
How much you wanna bet?:p
Hehe, even you should be taken by surprise by this one, HR. Unless, of course, Warlord already showed you, but otherwise...

I can't wait for the Halberd Crew! I saw some preview convos, on the chat!

Weird Fact: I think I need 3 more posts!
Indeed! You're almost there!

...But seriously, this is the biggest moveset ever made. EVER. Made by three of the more successful moveset makers, each handling one character, all with unique playstyles, and then furnished with my organization and Warlord's usual wall of extras. This is gonna be AWESOME.

....Just four more hours to go...

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Indeed! You're almost there!

...But seriously, this is the biggest moveset ever made. EVER. Made by three of the more successful moveset makers, each handling one character, all with unique playstyles, and then furnished with my organization and Warlord's usual wall of extras. This is gonna be AWESOME.

....Just four more hours to go...
Ah, yes, the Halberd Crew, They've been developed for quite some time now. And since I knew of the Halberd Convos, I even made a MYM Convo (for my 666th post), which needs to be in the MYM man when it's done.

And you're certaintly creating a lot of hype for this set, hope it's up to the hype!

3hrs and 35 minutes!

I hope you made it beautiful to look at, if it's as "big" as you say, most people will Tl;Dr it, it's going to be inevitable!

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
PPL: He was actually saying that he needs three more posts to have enough to vote. *stares*

frogman: We tl;dr NOTHING in MYM. And it most definitely is pretty to look at. It better be, after the HOURS I put into organizing it. :ohwell:

princesspeachluver13

Banned via Warnings
Oh. Sorry.

In other news, *is interrupted by infomercial about roomba* --Hours Later-- *infomercial finishes and continues talking as if nothing had happened* And That is how you make your favorite character god-tier. Thank you for watching.

I'm not going to tl;dr your set, K.Rool. It sounds like you really put a LOT of time into it. How much exactly is left?

@ K.Rool: What? Why are you staring at me? *is bleeding from the head*

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
PPL: He was actually saying that he needs three more posts to have enough to vote. *stares*

frogman: We tl;dr NOTHING in MYM. And it most definitely is pretty to look at. It better be, after the HOURS I put into organizing it. :ohwell:
Well, SOME will Tl;Dr it, maybe not the regulars, as we lot red through Dr Robotnik and Cotex and Tiny, but maybe some of the newer people of our community.

And I trust you on your organising skillz, I mean, I can read through you're sets (maybe not so much Galaxy man, admittidly) with ease.

How many characters will it feature? Just curious!

And if I can make Dr Robotnik, then I should be able to read through everything!

(Votes should by higher IMO, too...many...pwnage....sets!)

and BTW, I WILL READ IT!

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
I tl;dr a lot of movesets :p

Only kidding, the best part of the contest is reading other movesets, and getting inspiration, and having a good read.
If this moveset will be longer than Cortex and Tiny then I'm glad :bee:.
I prefer longer movesets that draw me in, not ones that you can just skim over quickly and see everything the moveset has to offer.

I am looking for that option that lets me see how many posts I've made...

I am lost.
http://www.smashboards.com/misc.php?do=whoposted&t=207551

emergency

Smash Journeyman
Read this, otherwise I have to rip you apart and sell your pieces on a Chinese meat market.

You don't want to end up in Sweet Sour Sauce? Then read this masterpiece of art.
*explodes* This is WAY too good. Good stuff. I will read the whole story again, now...

SirKibble

Smash Champion
...But seriously, this is the biggest moveset ever made. EVER. Made by three of the more successful moveset makers, each handling one character, all with unique playstyles, and then furnished with my organization and Warlord's usual wall of extras and Kibble's sheer presence. This is gonna be AWESOME.
Fixed because I'm selfish and want special recognition.

I can vote now~~

Happy days.

PPL: I don't recall saying that I needed a new page.
WOOT!! :bee:

It is. Trust you all me. I done seen this thing, and it's BEAUTIFUL!! :bee:

And one last thing:

:bee:

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
So much excitement while I was gone, can't wait to see this moveset. I've continued my work on Skull Kid, but the specials are tough, as I'm coming up with ALL of them from scratch. The flavor is really starting to build up more, I'm quite pleased.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Honestly, I wouldn't call it much of a "joint moveset"... it's basically 3 movesets done separately, and then connected with one move. That's like if I took Tanookie's Alucard, Mendez' Simon Belmont and my Cornell, and replaced a move of each with something linking them together.

That wouldn't be a joint moveset, either, right? =/

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
24 minutes until the first 3-way joint set! I'm guessing that you only have 3 sets because the floating one that shoots spears has little potential.
Floating and shooting spears is already 9001 times more move set potential than Wheelie, and look what happened.:laugh:

And I agree 100% with Spadefox about it not being much of a "joint" move set.

half_silver28

Smash Ace
@DFM: hai wait now ~ I'm not the biggest lurker in MYM. what about
Salvo Fenris? Evilgidgit? aeolous? even Junahu is a bigger lurker than meh.
GET YOUR FREAKING INFO RIGHT!!!! :mad:

lol

*eagerly awaits halberd crew, not caring that he has a quiz he should be studying for* :lick:

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
I honestly laughed out loud at that, frogman. That's pretty much exactly what we're doing right now. Patting ourselves on the back and generally swaggering around.

wyvern, there's only four member of the Halberd Crew per se; this isn't a Meta Knights moveset, with Javelin Knight and Trident Knight. It's for the four characters (outside of Meta Knight) who discuss Kirby's progress and try to stop him in Revenge of Meta Knight.

About fifteen minutes left. I'll wait for Warlord to show up before posting, though...

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
I honestly laughed out loud at that, frogman. That's pretty much exactly what we're doing right now. Patting ourselves on the back and generally swaggering around.

wyvern, there's only four member of the Halberd Crew per se; this isn't a Meta Knights moveset, with Javelin Knight and Trident Knight. It's for the four characters (outside of Meta Knight) who discuss Kirby's progress and try to stop him in Revenge of Meta Knight.

About fifteen minutes left. I'll wait for Warlord to show up before posting, though...
Ah Ha, I knew you lot are up yourself with your masterpiece :laugh: /jk

@Halfsilver: You've got competition ;P

A joint moveset would involve lots of Pm exchanges, asking each other if one move is balanced/original enough, one person thinks of an Mechanic, one person does orgainsation, both agree that out of a possible of etc moves and the like. It's not like people sending me all their kirby sets, and I post it in the name of me and the others, as NO team work was involved!

Akiak

Smash Ace
Lol. Just lol man, lol. Yeah lol, lol. Really, lol.

How did you guys possibly make a moveset for the eagle dude (Vol is it?). All he did in the game was talk and fly away cowardly...

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion

How did you guys possibly make a moveset for the eagle dude (Vol is it?). All he did in the game was talk and fly away cowardly...
How'd Junahu make a move set for Wispa? All it does is get eaten since it's a chocolate bar.:laugh:

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord

Vul? I dunno, you'll have to talk to Warlord about that one. :p

As for this not being a TRUE joint set, well yeah, it's not. We did give some input to each other, but not enough to really define it as a joint moveset. Still, I think the fact that three people were involved in it and separately tackled things like the organization and the extras (and the presence, eh, Kibble?) still makes it something unique.

...And now I'm waiting for both my colleagues to be online before posting...

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Vul? I dunno, you'll have to talk to Warlord about that one. :p

As for this not being a TRUE joint set, well yeah, it's not. We did give some input to each other, but not enough to really define it as a joint moveset. Still, I think the fact that three people were involved in it and separately tackled things like the organization and the extras (and the presence, eh, Kibble?) still makes it something unique.

...And now I'm waiting for both my colleagues to be online before posting...
Yes, my presence is what I give to this moveset. As far as it being not a joint 'set. . . Yeah, it's not as heavily one as a joint moveset probably should be, but we did all bounce a few ideas off each other and try to keep the Crew's moveset relatively fluid. It's not like swapping out Link's and Mario's Down B for a switching mechanic that makes them a single character. It flows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom