• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
It's a MYM 5 SM, if you'll recall.

As for characters and roster number. . .I have zero intentions of revealing the roster to anyone and am going to put in movesets as I see fit. No requests. :p

There will be a lot of MYM 4 guests, and I'll be a lot more selective with the roster due to this SM featuring dialogue.

In other news. . .

Dead chat is dead. Go to it.
Dialogue? As in selective dialogue, or dialogue throughout the entire thing? I enjoyed the manner of dialogue from Royal Flush, but use whatever you see fit.

If you include any of my movesets from MYM4, please use Hades first, seeing as how he was just about to appear right as you cancelled the SM. I was looking forward to him in there.

The Trophy Master

Smash Journeyman
*Sends Sundance an orange elephant on Chirstmas, a
Is there anybody doing a bad guy moveset? So I could put it as one of the main villains in my SM... in MYM 5....

Still open for MYM4 and 5 character requests, to be included in my Story Mode : 5 MYM4 Spots left! Infinte MYM5 SPots left! ( Shameless advertising )

Guys, I would wanna know which of my movesets did you think was better?

half_silver28

Smash Ace
Is there anybody doing a bad guy moveset? So I could put it as one of the main villains in my SM... in MYM 5....

Still open for MYM4 and 5 character requests, to be included in my Story Mode : 5 MYM4 Spots left! Infinte MYM5 SPots left! ( Shameless advertising )

well there's my M. Bison moveset I'm making for MYM 5... ;)

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss

I'm making a combination character for Scar & the Hyenas from the Lion King as well as Sa'Luk, the main villain from Aladdin and the King of Thieves. You could use them as villains if necessary, and as MYM5 entries.

Villains >>> Heroes in terms of moveset potential and originality for the most part.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Mine:
Golbez (Final Fantasy IV)
Esheris (my own OC, read Story Mode for further information)
Spadefox
Deathborn (F-Zero)
Crimson Viper (Street Fighter IV - I think she can be used both as hero or villain, she's an agent)
My secret moveset (who is the master of nightmares and stuff...)

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Fine, while everybody else is listing them:

Bass and Treble (Megaman)
Prometheus (Megaman)
Lemmy Koopa (Mario)
Yami (Okami)
Dark Samus (Metroid)
Armydillo (Donkey Kong)
Wheel Gator (Megaman)
All of my secret characters

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Fine, while everybody else is listing them:

Bass and Treble (Megaman)
Prometheus (Megaman)
Lemmy Koopa (Mario)
Yami (Okami)
Dark Samus (Metroid)
Armydillo (Donkey Kong)
Wheel Gator (Megaman)
All of my secret characters
Win. Hope to see them turn out well.

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
Just curious, why am I not on the best new designer list? Don't think I am, but I'm not even an option. :ohwell:

The Trophy Master

Smash Journeyman
Birdon, which I just started, should please The Detail Nazi. I tried to puch as much details as I could in each move I did so far. Example :

Bidoof's Neutral A Combo had 62 words, Birdon's has 114 words! :bee:

I'll try to make him as balanced as I can, and even sometimes maybe weaker, if I'm not sure. I hope you'll all like him! I'll try to make him my best moveset ever, using some sprites from the game.

( There are 3 Alt. Colors already done for me! :bee: Normal Birdon is Red Team, Wild Birdon is Blue Team and Birdon's In-Game Alt. Color is Green Team! ).

He will mainly use his body, feathers, and wind!

Thanks for all the villain ideas for my Story Mode, most of them added, as well as Hyper_Ridley and The Sandbags, MYM4 OC. I wanna put all Members OC: Example : Spadefox upcoming moveset /Hyper_Ridley / Kibble, K.Rool, Warlord, etc. in The Sandbags moveset by our Lionhearted Sandbag )

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
honestly, I forgot that you were a new designer :ohwell:

u've been added
WHERE IS CAPTAIN FALCON'S MANLINESS? D:<

@Trophy Master:
You can add Virus Trio, Waluigi and my other secret moveset to the villains, as they are villains, but not fitting as main ones.
Also, Rachel is a vampire and demon summoner, if that helps you, as well.

emergency

Smash Journeyman
I am at the very most right now satisfied.

I am very easily happy at the most unlike things.

I found my name in the awards nomination list for: Best New Designer and (the one I want most.) The One Hit Wonder award.

No matter if I don't get it or not. The reason for it is truth! It's just an honor just to be a nominee.

The Trophy Master

Smash Journeyman
So far, I have

Mario
Luigi
Bowser
Peach
Donkey Kong
Diddy Kong
Yoshi
Wario
Link
Zelda / Sheik
Ganondorf
Toon Link
Samus
Pit
Ice Climbers
R.O.B.
Kirby
Metaknight
King Dedede
Olimar & Pikmin
Fox
Falco
Wolf
Capt. Falcon
Pikachu
Pokémon Trainer
Lucario
Jigglypuff
Marth
Ike
Ness
Lucas
Mr. Game & Watch
Snake
Sonic
--------------------------------------------------------------
Super Star Helpers
Bonkers
Chef Kawasaki
The Sandbags
Hyper_Ridley
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Birdon
Dr. Mario
Virus Trio
Crimson Viper
Spadefox
The Trophy Master
Waluigi
Spade’s Secret Moveset
Toad Brigade
Dark Samus
M. Bison
Deathborn
Lemmy Koopa
Bowser’s Minions
Sub-Zero
Cell
Mr. Saturn
Darkrai
Scar & The Hyenas

1st Section : Brawl Characters
2nd Section : MYM4 Guests ( Requests Wanted )
3rd Section : MYM5 Characters

EDIT : Sorry BKupa, I didn't see them! :(

I added Scar but I have a question, are Scar and The Hyenas two different characters that are joint by an move?

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
Nice. Did you miss my suggestions or were they just not fitting?

And I like the inclusions of the Brawl roster, but I would be careful, seeing how it overflowed MW's roster for the Royal Flush.

emergency

Smash Journeyman
Oh, Trophy, could you add Pleinair into your Story Mode?

If possible? I don't know. I just wanted to see what kind of story would arise with her. XD

The Trophy Master

Smash Journeyman
Oh, Trophy, could you add Pleinair into your Story Mode?

If possible? I don't know. I just wanted to see what kind of story would arise with her. XD
I can, but first, I would need to get information about her personnality please! :) ( You can PM it, it'll be better )

EDIT : Oh, I just read on wiki her personnality is not really described anywhere, well, I'll do my best.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
I've submitted my votes. I still would've liked to see Cortex and Tiny on for special mechanic, but it doesn't really matter. They wouldn't get far anyway.

For those who didn't see my sig the first time. . .

Now with some additions onto it. K. Rool, Fatman, and a new SM.

Made by the best sig maker ever, Spadefox.

But do not ask him to make a sig for you! He tires of this!

Anyway, you can feel more than free to use any of my movesets, or anybody's movesets at all, Trophy Master. You're encouraged. And that roster is FILLED with villains, save Beast Boy and Alphonse.

Oh and BKupa, most of the MYM 4 characters I'm including are those who didn't get to have a role/had a small role in my MYM 5 SM. The SM is going to be far more futuristic then the Royal Flush for the most part.

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss

Now with some additions onto it. K. Rool, Fatman, and a new SM.

Oh and BKupa, most of the MYM 4 characters I'm including are those who didn't get to have a role/had a small role in my MYM 5 SM. The SM is going to be far more futuristic then the Royal Flush for the most part.
I'll have to talk to Spade later when he has some time. *still needs buttons*

Yes!! Is "The Immortal Eye" the new SM title? Sounds quite epic. Hope you aren't too modest about your own creations, and will include Joker, too, seeing as it's more futuristic.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
D'awww...

I lol'd.

In other news, I finally were able to pull through with Golbez, thus finishing him. He'll be my first MYM5 entry, I hope you will enjoy him when he's posted! :bee:

I will start with one of my secret 'sets, now, or Waluigi... I dunno yet. Let's see. ^_^

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
So, just catching up on a few things...

Michael is actually really neat and probably your best, Chris. I truly enjoyed reading it, a nice last-minute surprise.

I have no MYM 5 plans at present. I've learned my lesson and am never again announcing my plans in advance; I just plain don't follow through, like, ever.

And for voting, which starts the day after tomorrow, I guess, I'd like to remind everyone to send their votes to one of the active Sandbags - in other words, anyone but Mendez. It'd be appreciated if you listed the moveset's maker as well as the name of the moveset when you do it, but eh. Six super votes, 24 regular votes.

Oh, and take your time. :bee:

SirKibble

Smash Champion
I have no MYM 5 plans at present. I've learned my lesson and am never again announcing my plans in advance; I just plain don't follow through, like, ever.
Aw, c'mon, you're not that bad.

HOLY CRAP!!

How did that random image of Orca pop up in this post? Hey, wasn't somebody planning to make a moveset for him a while back. . .?

:p

The Trophy Master

Smash Journeyman
Adding some of Warlord's chars to my SM......

K. Rool : The same always hapen to me, I never announce a moveset before I have a Sig Icon for it, or it's written in my sig.

Start with your secret set Spade! :bee:

Oh and, do you remember when I think Goldwyvern, or Akiak, told us about an upcoming Smash-like TMNT game, here is the first trailer : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYSs1OyatUw

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
EDIT : Sorry BKupa, I didn't see them! :(

I added Scar but I have a question, are Scar and The Hyenas two different characters that are joint by an move?
They are a combination character. Scar can call out either Shenzi, Bonsai, or Ed with his Down Special so they follow him around like a Pikmin, then switch between those three, each of whom have different effects. Having a hyena out changes or adds to several of Scar's attacks, although Scar is not useless alone. Hyenas have stamina and can be KOed, so Scar must be careful when using attacks that separate them.

Now that I've got that out there, I think that they are my prime MYM5 moveset for other SM uses, seeing as how they're more established than Sa'Luk and not a YTP moveset like Arthur. If you want a MYM4 request from me, I'll throw in Hades from Hercules, seeing as how he's the most underused of my characters so far.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Aw, c'mon, you're not that bad.

HOLY CRAP!!

How did that random image of Orca pop up in this post? Hey, wasn't somebody planning to make a moveset for him a while back. . .?

:p

Sorry, what was that, Kibble? I can't hear you over the sound of all of these half-finished movesets. And that's not counting TAC, Channeler and Zant, all of whom I hope I'll get to eventually. Nor is it including the movesets I started without mentioning them and still don't want to mention because I entertain the feeble hope that one day I WILL finish them. :ohwell:

Baloo

Smash Ace
K Rool, when I saw Jimmy T, for a second I thought it was the New Age Retro Hippie guy. Meanie. :mad:

And yay, @Trophy. Darkrai, Toad Brigade, and Mr Saturn in it!

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Talk about Scar and Hyenas.
He's called Banzai, not Bonsai. He's not a Japanese dwarf tree. =P

Spade’s Secret Moveset
Start with your secret set Spade! :bee:
Which one? I have like 3. XD

But sorry, Trophy Master, I already decided on which moveset I'm doing now... He should be finished quickly, seeing how he has SO much potential!

As a reminder, here again a list of all movesets I'll be doing, with Amaterasu and Bowser Jr. removed because others claimed them...
<- Finished

<- Current Project

From here on in no particular order...

(villain, but can be used as anti-hero, PM for further information)

(villain, fitting as main villain, PM for further information)

SECRET MOVESET WHICH IS SO SECRET THAT IT HAS NO SECRET BUTTON (totally random, not fitting as anything, don't PM as I won't give further information)

And possibly (still not sure about that one):

Twilight-Emblem

Smash Apprentice
Odd how I wasn't on the Most Improved category roster. I was sure that Crono was a significant improvement over Black Mage (Whom I am still planning on overhauling at some point)

Orca? SERIOUSLY? Yay! Another lesser known LOZ:WW character to go along with
Aryll
! Shh, secret moveset is secret
unless you use the chat

lol, Final Fantasy 4 sets are going to be the Kirby sets of MYM5:laugh:

Tornadith

Smash Journeyman
*Sends Sundance _______________ on __________ Day,

Due to conversation in the chat, I have decided to make a SSE Boss...

Diaboromon

So...yeah. You could use that.

Pelikinesis

Smash Journeyman
@half_silver:

did I read wrong, or am I in the running for BOTH best moveset designer and best new designer?

Modesty-filled protests aside, does that even make sense?

*looks at Spadefox's announcement about Golbez's completion*

Crap, need to put Cecil down on paper (metaphorically speaking).

@whoever wanted villains for BBQ:

My sentiments are the same as Chris in that I don't think I should claim to be doing movesets as there's a great chance I won't followup, but I'm pretty much doing one villain from the game Bomberman Hero which no one will recognize and who shouldn't have enough going for him for him to fit into a BBQ (but I'll do my darnedest to change that).

And actually, I was thinking of doing Piedmon, but he isn't top priority. Maybe once Diaboromon is posted I'll feel Digi-inadequate, or something, and then I'll work on it. And if someone writes in Piedmon into their BBQ I'll pretty much be compelled to put him in.

Hm....I do believe I left the point of this post somewhere way back at the beginning. ohwellz.

Meadow

Smash Apprentice
If I may ask, at exactly when does the submitting for movesets end tomorrow? At midnight sharp, or somewhere in between? I'm trying to finish up my last moveset quickly for MYM4, even if it's quality is lower than what I usually do.

Thanks in advance~

And thanks for the nomination, half silver~

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
If I may ask, at exactly when does the submitting for movesets end tomorrow? At midnight sharp, or somewhere in between? I'm trying to finish up my last moveset quickly for MYM4, even if it's quality is lower than what I usually do.

Thanks in advance~

And thanks for the nomination, half silver~
Was just mentioned on the last page. . .

11:59 PM GMT
3:59 PM Eastern
12:59 PM Pacific

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Just want to make sure that everyone is aware that there is like a 0.1% chance that I will end up making all of the movesets that I have announced :laugh:.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Well, my list of characters prepared are as of followed:

• Disaster (an Villian OC)
  • Battalion Army (it all depends on the costume, he could be good in the Western Frontier costume version, or bad with the Xyslvanian army, what ever floats your boat)
  • Metang (3rd Generation Pokemon)
  • Porygon Z (4th Generation Pokemon)
  • A Possible Sonic character which shouldn't be Robotnik (someone like Cream the Rabbit, or something obscure like a generic badnik)
  • Warioland or Warioware Variation of Wario

first ones done (the OC), and Battalion Army is in the making still, but the others are just possibilites possibilties, don't edge your bets on all the others being created! I'm working hard on Battalion Army right now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom