• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Micheal: Chris, you shouldn' stop making sets. KEEP ON GOING. The Up Special. It would be one of my favorite specials from "Mike". Keep on rolling Chris.
What gave you the idea I was stopping... thats my last set for this contest... but I've got lots planned for next round. And next round, it will be better. :bee:

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Everyone say hello to the Basketball player, Shaq Fu!

Shaq Fu
Hak Foo is OK evilgidigit, but it could do with a lot of work.
There are some good ideas there, but it is massively underetailed.
I enjoyed the moveset; it's just not very good- it's a needle in a haystack, a good moveset lost within a bad presentation.
With work you'd have something good, and if you would have left it until MYM5, and worked on it a lot more, you would have had a good moveset on your hands.

However, there is a choice this is either a not serious set, or just a reason to have a moveset posted on the last day, so if it is then ignore me :laugh:

cjrocker

Smash Ace
Dang, took me three months, but I finally finished Rundas. With about a minute to spare. Do I have to officially submit him, or something like those lines, or is that taken care of just by him being in this topic? Sorry if this has already been addressed, if somone could direct me where that'd be great.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Three hours to go...

And no, rocker, it's automatically taken care of just by it being posted. Nice to see you're still around. :bee:

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
The real last set in MYM

MISTER MAZING HOUSE TRICKS

Neutral A: Punch Punch Kick

Side tilt: Kick

Up-tilt: Kick

Down-tilt: Sweep with foot

F-smash: A Punch

U-smash: A Kick

D-Smash: Spin on ground

N-air: Sticks legs out

F-air: Arm swing

B-air: Kick

U-air: Back-flip

D-air: Twirl

Grab Attack: Headbutt

F-throw: Swing

B-throw: Swing

U-throw: Generic up-throw

D-throw: Butt slam

FINAL SMASH!!!!!!

Laser beam of doom

THIS JUST WON MYM4

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Here it is.. The moment you've all been waiting for... MissingNo.!
The Mysterious Malfunction, the Destructive Defect, the No-Good Glitch, MissingNo. Joins the Brawl!

Stats:

Size: 10/10 MissingNo. is one of the biggest fighters in Brawl. Considering he’s pretty much a monolith of pixels, it’s no wonder he’s that huge.
Weight: 9.5/10 MissingNo.’s tremendous, Bowser-esque size makes his weight a no-brainer.
Power: 7.9/10 In the Pokemon games, none of MissingNo.’s moves were the most powerful, so his moveset reflects that.
Walk Speed: 2/10 MissingNo. drags along the ground, the water drop-things from R.O.B.’s walk trailing behind him.
Dash Speed: 5/10 The top of MissingNo.’s “head” curves downward, as he uses all his efforts to move faster.
First Jump: 3/10 MissingNo. hops about half the height of an easier-to-reach Battlefield platform
Second Jump: 6/10 Just barely doubling his 1st jump height, MissingNo.’s higher jump equals the height of 1 Battlefield platform.
Range: 8/10 Moves like Water Gun make MissingNo. a decent ranged fighter.
Fall Speed: 9/10 MissingNo. is heavy as a rock.
Traction: 10/10 Considering he’s none too fast, it barely takes a second for MissingNo. to turn around.
Number of jumps: 2
Wall-kick: No
Wall cling: Yes
Glide: No
Crawl: No
Tether: No

Normal Attacks

Neutral A: Headbutt- MissingNo.’s top(let’s refer to it as the Chimney for simplicity’s sake) strikes the opponent for 3% damage, and no knockback.

A Twice: Struggle- With a mere 2 moves in the Pokemon games, it was very easy for MissingNo. to have to resort to Struggle. True to this, MissingNo. flails around wildly for as long as you hold down A, doing 2% per second they hit the opponent.

Dash Attack: Crunch- Fang’s come out of MissingNo.’s “mouth”, and chomps the opponent. Does around 11%, and kills at fairly low percentages, around 105%.

Ledge Attack:Double-Edge: MissingNo. comes off the ledge, Chimney-first, and barges into the opponent. It does not do damage to you; I just couldn’t find another Pokemon-move name for this!

~~~~~~~~~~

Forward Tilt: Rage- MissingNo. turns red for a second, and one of those anime angry symbols comes up next to his head. Anyone in contact with either MissingNo. or the symbol takes 9%, and fairly good knockback. The attack speed is medium.
Up Tilt: Leer- MissingNo. looks up, and anyone a Pokeball-size distance above him takes 7%, quickly with no knockback.
Down Tilt: Bubble- A small bubble appears on the floor of the stage next to MissingNo. and pops shortly after. Another high-speed move, doing 6%, and little knockback.

~~~~~~~~~~

Forward Smash: Super Glitch- a fairly large pixel square, about the size of a Pikmin, appears out of nowhere and shocks anyone touching it, making them paralyzed for half a second, then sends them flying. Does 24%, with great knockback.
Up Smash: Expansion- MissingNo.’s Chimney grows to double its size, and spikes the opponent upward. Does about 27%.

Down Smash: Fissure- MissingNo. hops into the air less than an inch off the ground, and pounds back down, sending a dust cloud around him. Does 20%, and does not have knockback, but pins the opponent to the ground afterward for a few seconds. ~~~~~~~~~~

Nair: Swords Dance- Tiny swords appear around MissingNo. for a split second, spinning around very quickly, but very weak for a heavyweight, at about 4%, and no knockback.
Fair: Cut- A small diagonal swipe appears in front of MissingNo. It does 14%, and has great knockback.

Bair: Pound- A small normal attack explosion from the original Pokemon games appears behind MissingNo., dealing a slow 12% damage, with decent knockback.
Uair: Thunder Wave- unlike the Pokemon move, this has absolutely nothing to do with paralysis. A few tiny bolts of electricity appear above MissingNo., although this comes out very slowly. It does about 10%, and little knockback.

Dair: Toxic- A small poison cloud appears below MissingNo. It deals a much shortened version of the poisoning ability, a la the white pikmin.
~~~~~~~~~~

Throws:

Grab: MissingNo.’s chimney curves about a Pikmin’s length, and attempts to grab anything in front of it.
Grab Attack: Constrict- MissingNo. wraps his chimney around the opponent even harder, doing 2% each hit.

Forward Throw: - Mega Punch- A large fist appears right in front of the grabbed opponent, smacking them forward about half the distance of Final Destination. It does about 15%, and has good knockback, but is easily escaped and has slow attack speed.
Back Throw: Razor Wind- a strong gust of wind appears around MissingNo., his superior size and weight allowing him to stay grounded, while the opponent is thrown back. This has much faster attack time than Mega Punch, but rarely does damage, and only sends the opponent back ¼ of Final Destination.
Up Throw: Seismic Toss- MissingNo. twirls his chimney around, the enemy in it, and then flings them up. This does a mere 5%, but sends the opponent flying about the combined height of Bowser and 1 Pikmin! Decent attack speed.
Down Throw: Submission- MissingNo. pounds the opponent into the ground, a few dust clouds appearing, then the opponent getting sent straight upward. This deals around 13%, and fairly good knockback. Has slow attack speed.

Special Attacks:

Standard B: Water Gun- MissingNo. Spits a drop of water in a horizontal motion. Can rapid-fire by button mashing like Fox’s laser gun, but you can also move the Control Stick in the direction of your choice as you’re using the move to have it fire that way. Each hit does 1%, with no knockback or stun.

B Side: Subsitute- Like all other Pokemon, MissingNo. can learn moves from Technical and Hidden Machines. Substitute is one of such. For 5 seconds, MissingNo. concentrates deeply, eyes closed. After that, MissingNo. disappears, and a tiny Rhydon doll(about the size of 1 pikmin), like from the Pokemon Stadium games(couldn’t find an image, sorry) appears where he was. It is very fast, jumps 2 times higher than MissingNo., but has no attacks whatsoever, and the move is ended with one blow by the opponent. While in this state, MissingNo. takes 1% damage per second, so be careful! This also has an upside, though. When MissingNo. is hit in the Substitute form, and is transforming back to normal, an explosion the size of the doll is manifested. The longer you’ve been “substituted” for, the more damage and knockback the explosion will deal. The explosion has good priority, as well. You can press side B again to cancel out the move, but no explosion will occur; merely a dust cloud that does absolutely nothing.

B Up: Sky Attack- In order to use this move to its best capability, it must be charged accumulatively. It takes about 35-40 seconds to fully charge, and when it does, MissingNo.’s eyes will continually flash red, and under MissingNo.’s name, it will say: “IS GLOWING!” in the original Pokemon text. When you activate the move, MissingNo. will levitate up into the air, and seek out the nearest opponent at a rapid speed. This lasts for about 5.5 seconds, and after that, MissingNo. slams onto the ground. If this hits, it deals 20% damage, and massive knockback. If it does not, MissingNo. takes 10%. If it’s not fully charged, or the opponent has just died, The move will just have MissingNo. levitate as high as Link’s regular recovery. A blow of about 20% will cancel this out.

B Down: Disable, MissingNo. Style: A thin barrier of distorted pixels covers MissingNo. for 2 seconds. If MissingNo. is attacked while it’s up, the move is cancelled out. The move is rather fast, so you can block out moves at the last second. Not only that, but the targeted character cannot use that move for 30 seconds. Be warned that MissingNo. can only use this move 4 times per stock.

Final Smash-Glitch City!
The screen fades to black. Then, the stage turns into a black-and-white version of Smash 64’s Saffron City. In this area, any character MissingNo. attacks take massive knockback and double the damage. However, MissingNo. is still vulnerable in this world. Occasionally, a fireball about 2x the size of one of Mario’s will fall from the sky, although this does not do much knockback.
Extras:

Logo: Pokeball

Wii Remote Sound: The infamous Rhydon battle cry.

Stage Entrance: MissingNo. hatches out of a Bad Egg. This looks just like a Pokemon Egg, however it has piercing, evil red eyes.

Idle Stance: MissingNo. stares ominously at the screen.

Idle animation 1: MissingNo. shifts his eyes around.

Idle animation #2: MissingNo.’s chimney swerves around.

Shield- A normal Brawl shield.

Air Dodge- MissingNo. leans to the left for a second.

Sidestep- MissingNo. slides into the background for a split second.

~~~~~~~~~~

Up Taunt: MissingNo. faces the screen and shakes his head sideways.
Down Taunt: MissingNo. looks around the battlefield.
Side Taunt: MissingNo. shifts into various Pokemon Red/Blue trainer sprites, like when you have him in your party in said games.

Victory Pose 1: The screen messes up and gets all staticky, then an electric guitar version of the Pokemon theme plays(this happens for all of them), and MissingNo. bobs his head.
Victory Pose 2: MissingNo. morphs into the Lavender Town ghost(which is one of his catchable forms, fyi), and lets out an eerie call.
Victory Pose 3: MissingNo. lets out a loud version of his battle cry, sound waves appearing around it.
Loss Pose: MissingNo. falls off the screen, and Master balls and Rare Candies flood where he was on the screen.~~~~~~~~~~

Costumes:

Green Team-Bad Egg- MissingNo. looks normal, but there’s a picture of the bad EGG
on his head.
Blue team: Pokemon Blue Version- MissingNo. is entirely dark blue, minus the eyes, which are red.
Pokemon Red Version: MissingNo. is entirely red, minus his eyes, that are black.
Bonus Costume 1- Similar to the green team costume, but with the R/S ? Glitch Pokemon instead of the bad EGG:

Bonus Costume 2- MissingNo. has a small image of the old man sprite(from the Old Man glitch) on his head, and he is brown,minus the eyes.

To Unlock: Beat Classic on Normal with Charizard and Squirtle, and then go to the Data screen, and from there the erase data screen. Press the erase data button, but then cancel it out. Repeat 10 times, and MissingNo. will be yours!
Unlocking Text: The text box gets all staticky, the screen flickers for a second, and then says: Huh? What? Looks like you’ve unlocked MissingNo., the glitch Pokemon!
EDIT: Forgot the Kirby Hat- his body becomes black and white, and all pixely.

To keep true to his character, there’s another bonus he has. If you’re in a multiplayer stock match, and MissingNo. dies while there are other characters still fighting, many Pokeballs(from 3 to 6) will appear on the stage. To be fair, this only happens on Free-for-all modes.

Snake Codec:

Snake: Mei Ling, what is that messed-up thing?
Mei Ling: makes static noises, and weird symbols appear in place of her words.
Snake: Mei Ling? Mei Ling?
Instead of Mei Ling, MissingNo. appears in the picture box, and makes his battle cry.
Snake: What are you?!

Agi

Smash Lord
The Mysterious Malfunction, the Destructive Defect, the No-Good Glitch, MissingNo. Joins the Brawl!
I c wut you did thar.

Alfa

Smash Apprentice
@Warlord: Didn't Airsmasher already post a MissingNo. moveset? And didn't that moveset look exactly like that one, right down to the chimney?!?!

@The MYM4 Awards

ATTENTION: NOT AS IMPORTANT BUT STILL SOMEWHAT IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

With the news that the voting period & advertisement period will be held at the same time, I've decided to open up voting for the MYM awards right now! I'm assuming that no one else has any movesets to post, with Baloo moving the toad brigade to MYM 5. & I strongly urge to PM me your votes instead of posting them in the thread. We don't want to spam the thread (or start any drama Xd).

anyway..... here are the nominations! :bee:

THE MYM 4 AWARDS

Best Moveset Designer (choose 5)
Chief Mendez
Sirkibble
Masterwarlord
King K.Rool
Chris lionheart
Spadefox
Twilthhero
Hyper_ridley
Tanookie
Dancingfrogman
Pelikinesis
BKuppa666
Kholdstare
Junahu
Meadow
Akiak
Flyinfilipino
Half_silver28 …
[/bias]
Alfa

Best New Designer (choose 3)
Baloo
Lenus Altair
Akiak
Flyinfilipino
FrF
phatcat203
Tanookie
Cruxis
Pelikinesis
The Trophy Master
Goldwyvern
Jimnymebob
Emergency
Twilight-Emblem
Skyshroud
Alfa

Best OC Designer (choose 1)
BKuppa666
Cheap_josh
Chris lionheart
Hyper_ridley
Sonic the baron
SkylerOcon

Best One-Hit Wonder (choose 3)
Kid Goku (TheSundanceKid)
Plenair (emergency)
Calill (TVTMaster)
Roll (Meadow)
Rundas (cjrocker)
Marina Liteyears (Shake~)
Rukia Kuchiki (aeolous)
SA-X (PowerBomb)
Isaac (Skyshroud)
Master Chief (cutter)
Blipper (Frf)
Banjo-Kazooie (Cena_wolf)
Charley’s Ghost (cheap_josh)
Ryuji Yamakazi (Smash Daddy)
Roomba (hyperhopper)
Alfa

Best Kirby series Moveset (choose 3)
chef kawasaki (King k. rool)
Superstar helpers (sirkibble)
Dyna blade (sirkibble)
Mr. shine & Mr. bright (sirkibble)
Halberd Crew (sirkibble, king k.rool & masterwarlord)
Daroach (hyper_ridley)
Wheelie (hyper_ridley)
trident knight (hyper_ridley)
Simirror (agidius)
Chilly (flyinfilipino)
Blipper (FrF)
Capsule J2 (Masterwarlord)
Wiz (kholdstare)

Best Special Moveset Mechanic (choose 5)
Chef Kawasaki (king k.rool)
Electrode (king k.rool)
Viola (junahu)
Lyon (spadefox)
Jonathan morris and Charlotte (spadefox)
Mr. shine & mr. bright (sirkibble)
Gemini Man (sirkibble)
The Advance Army (sirkibble)
Tails doll (dancingfrogman)
Undead hero (dancingfrogman)
Daroach (hyper_ridley)
Mach rider (chief mendez)
Kalas (twilthero)
Ken hoang (BKuppa666)
SOS brigade (pelikinesis)
Peter pan (tanookie)
Electroplankton (akiak)
Pokey (the trophy master)
Shadow Beast (kholdstare)
Klavier Gavin (kitsuneko345)
Bubblun (Baloo)
Alfa

Best Joke Moveset (choose 4)
Babe (sonic the baron)
Cat clancer (chief mendez)
Fox (half_silver28)
Late Christmas shopper (baloo)
Cacturne (baloo)
Giygas (kholdstare)
Super gimp charizard (sirkibble)
Cappy holding two gordos (sirkibble)
Uncloned wolf (dancingfrogman)
Smeargle (dancingfrogman)
Ditto (dancingfrogman)
Warioknight (dancingfrogman)
Waddle dee (snowstalker)
Farfetch’d (flyinfilipino)
Bagel (baloo)
BAir (spadefox)
Captain Falcon (spadefox)
Moveset Preview Man (Jimnymebob)

Funniest Non-Joke Moveset (choose 2)
Eddie the Head (sonic the baron)
Youtube Toilet (sonic the baron)
Italian spiderman (spadefox)
King Harkinian (spadefox)
Kefka (spadefox)
AOSTH/YTP Robotnik (dancingfrogman)
AI Colonel (masterwarlord)
Misa Amane (twilthero)
Wispa (junahu)
Anonymous (kholdstare)

Most Improved Designer (choose 3)
Spadefox
Hyper_ridley
Twilthero
Dancingfrogman
Pelikinesis
BKuppa666
Chris lionheart
Sonic the baron
Baloo
Sirkibble
The trophy master
Goldwyvern
thesundancekid
Half_silver28 …
[/moar bias]

Most Helpful MYM Poster (choose 4)
Sirkibble
Chief Mendez
Masterwarlord
Chris lionheart
King k.rool
Hyper_ridley
Junahu
Half_silver28
Flyinfilipino
Smash daddy
Kitseneko345
Tanookie
Spadefox
Pelikinesis
Agidius
dancingfrogman

Funniest MYM Poster(choose 2)
Chief Mendez
Sirkibble
Spadefox
Thesundancekid
Sonic the baron
Kholdstare
Dancingfrogman
Masterwarlord
Hyper_ridley
Baloo

Best Moveset Rater (choose 2)
Sirkibble
Chief Mendez
Masterwarlord
King k.rool
Chris lionheart
Kitsuneko345
Hyper_ridley
Spadefox

Best Sandbag (choose 1)
Sirkibble
Chief Mendez
Masterwarlord
King K.Rool
Chris Lionheart

This Threads Winrar is... (choose 3)
Sirkibble
MasterWarlord
Chief Mendez
King k.rool
Chris lionheart
Tanookie
Dancingfrogman
Hyper_ridley
Twilthero
Spadefox
BKuppa666
Sonic the baron
Pelikinesis
Junahu

The 2009 Detail Nazi Award – Most ‘TL,DR’ Moveset (choose 1)
Dr. Robotnik (dancingfrogman)
Megaman 9 megaman (junahu)
Cortex and tiny (masterwarlord)
Klump and krusha (masterwarlord & Bkuppa666)
Superstar helpers (sirkibble)
Espeon (sparkz)

... yeah I accidentally hit submit instead of preview, hence my *ignore this post* post. also...

SILVER STRIKE!
You forgot me and my Paul Ferenc moveset, so I should be in "Best Moveset Designer," "Best New Designer," "Best One-Hit Wonder," and "Best Special Moveset Mechanic." I doubt anyone cares about my moveset though T-T (only 3 people noticed it!)

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
There's text in that "empty" post, Spadefox!!!

My turn with my final moveset as per tradition.

Everyone say hello to the Black Tiger, Hak Foo!

Hak Foo

Shield: Turtle Hides In Its Shell - Hak Foo tucks himself into a curled ball and a shield pops up.
Lol, Jackie Chan Adventures, I loved that show!

Hak Foo is a cool character, and the moves (and accompanying names) look alright, but you probably could've waited and worked on it some more. Good job though!

I've been out of the loop lately, but anyway, fare thee well, MYM4! (in however many hours)

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
An hour and a half to go....

Also, Alfa, you DO belong on Best Newcomer and Best One-Hit Wonder. Best Designer, as a whole, however, is more meant for the regulars than newcomers who have posted only one moveset. And Best Special Mechanic.... as far as I know, Alfa is neither a moveset nor a mechanic. :bee:

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Technically speaking, this isn't the end of MYM4, well, entering movesets stopped yes, but we still have advertising and votes to send in, and anticipate on the top 50.

In the meantime, why not work on a planned set like numerous people have? Or if you really want to, when the top 50 is revealed, why not make a pic for the top 50/4 in something like a fight?

Plus MYM4 dies when the Top 50 is revealed, then we have a break, then open up MYM5!

The wise words of Captain Clab DetectiveDancingfrogman ;)

I'm too experienced in MYM, I should get a job in developing unique fighting games!

Evilgidgit

Smash Apprentice
Thank you for the comments and advice. I do apologise, it was a little bit of a rush job and his attacks are generally limited and all of his attacks are generally martial artist moves. Hopefully I'll make better ones in MYM5. :)

I hope someone provides a list of all the movesets done - it'll be a nightmare to find all the movesets for Top lists.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Thank you for the comments and advice. I do apologise, it was a little bit of a rush job and his attacks are generally limited and all of his attacks are generally martial artist moves. Hopefully I'll make better ones in MYM5. :)

I hope someone provides a list of all the movesets done - it'll be a nightmare to find all the movesets for Top lists.
Well, The Stadium (link in OP) has been keeping track of every moveset done since the beginning of this MYM...

... so yeah, it's been done for about 4 months now, being updated as soon as a new moveset is posted!

MYM/Sandbags are a hygenic bunch, most of the time keeping everything in order, like a woman!... Wait Wut?

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
There's a list in the stadium.

What the detective said lol.
To be specific lol:

Click the link underneath the General Archives in the First post

Click on the "Movesets" link at the top of the web page in the stadium

ummm, that's it really lol!

DetectiveFrogman to the rescue, if you've got a problem, who you gonna call?

If you want to call, please ring 9001 6661337

The Trophy Master

Smash Journeyman
*Sends Sundance an orange elephant on Chirstmas, a
1 hour left to MYM4!

@ Missing No. : airsmasher, how dare you steal Warlord's best moveset ever? You're out of MYM4 till moveset submission deadline! :p

@ Hak Foo : Not bad, could use more details though. It's a good newcomer moveset, hope to see you doing even better in MYM5! :)

@ Trident Knight :
Awesome HR! This should be added at The Halberd Crew. All moves are well detailed, super moveset to end MYM4! :bee: +1 Vote

@ Squishy : I think Banned O Chicken's webghost is coming back, and throws us awesome movesets! Seriously, really good details, presenation, and it's easy to read. Liked original version better though.

* Waits till MYM4 moveset submission deadline comes, and waits for Advertisement *

EDIT : Hey guys, which series do you think will be overused next MYM? Cause his time, almost every Kirby character has been used :laugh: so, this time, which series will it be? Mario, Pokémon, Third-Party Characters, random chars everywhere?

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Well, If one of my sets gets advertised, I will at least know I'm recognised ay? I wonder which set of mine will get Advertised first *bets £20 on Undead Hero*!

I would stay for the fireworks but I'm getting *yawns* sleepy, so I will say this now:

"we've had a great time here, and witnessed some of the bests sets known to mankind*

Good night (or day, for some) to ya lot!

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Trophy, just so you know, gidget isn't a newcomer. In fact, to him, we're ALL newcomers; he's been around and posting since MYM 1! Only he and Blitzkrieg have posted a 'set in all four contests, and Blitzkrieg's first was just a rushed joke set while his last is incomplete.

RESPECT MAH HISTORY

...Man, one hour to go. 45 minutes, to be precise. If someone's pulling a last-minute set, it's gonna be REALLY last-minute.

Oh, and to refresh everyone's memory:

K. Rool's List of Certifiable Voters!

The Sandbags

Sir Sandbag Supreme
Master Sandbag
Chief Sandbag
Lionhearted Sandbag
King Sandbag

The Regulars and Semi-Regulars

Spadefox
Hyper_Ridley
dancingfrogman
MarthTrinity
agidius
TheSundanceKid
Sonic the Baron
Tanookie
Baloo
BKupa666
TWILTHERO
Junahu
Kholdstare
goldwyvern
Smash Daddy
Jimnymebob
kitsuneko345
SonicBoom2
princesspeachluver13
flyinfilipino
Pelikinesis
The Trophy Master
Akiak
Tornadith
majora_787
half_silver28
SkylerOcon
Twilight-Emblem
evilgidget
Salvo Fenris
emergency
Mardyke

The AWOL

~Cruxis~
Lenus Altair
Commander Blitzkrieg
darkserenade
hyperhopper
phatcat203
Mario_And_Sonic_Guy
IvoryFlame
airsmasher

If I made a mistake, left you out when you DID actually have enough movesets, or anything of the sort, go ahead and point it out, I'll edit you on. Khold has already sent me his votes because he's losing internet access soon, but he still might make some last-second amendments to them.

...So yeah. Voting starts really really soon. Just reposting this so I don't lose it and/or forget it. As you send in your votes, I'll repost this with your name crossed out, yes?

D

Deleted member

So we're in the last hour of the contest. Looks like we've already got the total moveset count.

^^No reposted moveset up there. Never was.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom