• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

princesspeachluver13

Banned via Warnings
I'm leaving SWF, for real this time, so congrats, Spade. You got your wish. I hope you all got your wish. BTW, this contest is bull****. Sundance is Bull****, The Sandbags are bull****, and the person who is the most bull**** in this whole **** contest is Spade. I hoped you get ***** and then killed. Same for the rest of you. I feel dumber for even joining this ****ed up contest. One day, you will all realize what I realized today. There is not one person alive that you can really trust. Congratulations, *******s. All of this is heartfelt and mutual. Goodbye, and go to hell.

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
I'm leaving SWF, for real this time, so congrats, Spade. You got your wish. I hope you all got your wish. BTW, this contest is bull****. Sundance is Bull****, The Sandbags are bull****, and the person who is the most bull**** in this whole **** contest is Spade. I hoped you get ***** and then killed. Same for the rest of you. I feel dumber for even joining this ****ed up contest. One day, you will all realize what I realized today. There is not one person alive that you can really trust. Congratulations, *******s. All of this is heartfelt and mutual. Goodbye, and go to hell.
Yeah, Spade. GET *****!

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

JER!

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
Don't let the door hit you on the way out <3

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Sorry, who are you again?

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Good bye and good riddance. ^_^

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Don't blame us for your problems.... don't **** us for them either. XD

SonicBoom2

Smash Journeyman
One, PPL, that wasn't neccessary.
Two, I really wish I actually finished Talim >_<. I had a feeling it would actually be good.
Three, MW, I declare, is acting like a Communist leader.

Lastly,
(>^_^)> ^(^_^)^ <(^_^<)

-SonicBoom2

P.S. Chris, don't say that. He might actually do it. *shudders*

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
EPIC WIN!

Take yer pick: 1 or 2

Baloo

Smash Ace
:dizzy:

PPL

What the hell? I've never seen such an arrogant...

Bye. Not good-bye, just bye. If there is a such word as bad-bye, then that.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
EPIC WIN!

A shame you stole my thunder, Sundance. . .

Anyway, there's a reason I lead the movement to get you removed from this contest. Nobody liked you, your movesets were horrendous, you never actually read any movesets and had bogus opinions about movesets and only cared about the characters they were for. MYM has been done a favor with your finally being sent away forever. It was a long campaign for me, but it was well worth it.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Spade. I hoped you get ***** and then killed.
Obvious troll is obvious.

But seriously, Sir, you have no idea of what happened to me in my life before. I was on the brink of death, several times, caused by my very own father. I think I've had far more negative experiences in my life than you, and obviously I did, because I'm not wishing anyone to get *****, to get killed, or to get any sickness or personal loss.

You are judging me for disliking you for the mere reason that you obviously do anything in your power to make my life and the few things I enjoy in my life, such as my friends here in this thread and board, miserable and bad. You were trying to raise them against me. You are being nothing more than a very very bad attention wh*re, and all that just because for the mere reason of you not getting your way. And still I'm not wishing you death, ****, sickness or personal loss.

Spoiled little brat. Maybe your mother should die in a war and your father abuse you physically and verbally to learn that you're not the center of the world and you should finally get some manners.

Baloo

Smash Ace
Obvious troll is obvious.

But seriously, Sir, you have no idea of what happened to me in my life before. I was on the brink of death, several times, caused by my very own father. I think I've had far more negative experiences in my life than you, and obviously I did, because I'm not wishing anyone to get *****, to get killed, or to get any sickness or personal loss.

You are judging me for disliking you for the mere reason that you obviously do anything in your power to make my life and the few things I enjoy in my life, such as my friends here in this thread and board, miserable and bad. You were trying to raise them against me. You are being nothing more than a very very bad attention wh*re, and all that just because for the mere reason of you not getting your way. And still I'm not wishing you death, ****, sickness or personal loss.

Spoiled little brat. Maybe your mother should die in a war and your father abuse you physically and verbally to learn that you're not the center of the world and you should finally get some manners.

EPIC WI---

*dies*

But well said, Spade. Congrats. I was trying to decide between two equally good movesets for a vote. I'm choosing yours for that.

And Rainbow Roader, it's fine. We just didn't like him. :p

Just be nice, and don't spam. And don't make Spade angry, although that's impossible anyway...

SkylerOcon

Tiny Dancer
um...is this a bad time to join? seems pretty hostile in here...
Not a bad time. Just getting rid of something that we should've told to leave a long time ago.

Welcome to MYM. Right now it's the voting period, so you can't submit any movesets... but, once MYM5 rolls around, submission starts again.

RainbowRoader51

Smash Rookie
ok. well, I've been lurking for quite a while, and i happened to notice that that crazy man wanted to make movesets for all members of org. 13. i happen to be a fan of the series myself, so i may do that myself for that guy. also, i didn't see everything that he did. what made him so bad? was there anything good about him?

RainbowRoader51

Smash Rookie
um...why the inspector gadget pic? anyway, i gotta go. curfew, ya know.

*sees TheSundanceKids location*
please, don't.

i won't be gone long, though. I sneak a few hours in on my wii, so i'll be back in, like 20, maybe 30 minutes.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Hello and welcome to MYM, RainbowRoader. Unfortunately, the submission period for MYM4 is over, but in about 2 weeks there'll be MYM5 starting, where you can submit them. You should go take a read of several of the best contenders of this contest, though, such as Hyper_Ridley, to have an approximate example of what your movesets should look like.

Also, although we spam a lot here, we do not encourage it.

RainbowRoader51

Smash Rookie
that man seemed pretty unstable...did he have any problems, like, mentally? because he really seemed to. i feel sorry for you guys, having to deal with such an idiot.

Baloo

Smash Ace
He claimed to be bipolar or something.

Of course, 80% of people on the internet claim to be bipolar anyways.

I think he just had a bad temper. And a very odd disease known as spamititis.

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
that man seemed pretty unstable...did he have any problems, like, mentally? because he really seemed to. i feel sorry for you guys, having to deal with such an idiot.
Here's something that everyone should be very aware of: many people do things on the internet that they wouldn't do in real life because it is anonymous by nature. Unfortunately, it happens, and this is, sadly, a great example.

In other news, welcome to MYM! Don't worry about coming at this time, you'll do fine. You've got plenty of time to see what was successful and develop your own ideas for the next competition. Don't think you need to have some super whacky idea to make a good moveset either. Although creativity is good, you can make a good moveset without crazy mechanics. Remember, detail and flavorful ideas are always big pluses.

RainbowRoader51

Smash Rookie
well, i do have a certain idea for an original character. he is a renegade member of org 13, his name is Ugaris. he uses steel-based magic. his primary weapon is a large bo-staff. it is made of pure steel, and because of his magic, he can transform it into any weapon of choice. but he primarily uses the staff. the only other weapons he uses secondarily are #12's, #8's, and #11's. even though the weapons are larger than normal, they deal less damage than normal, just to keep things balanced.

MarthTrinity

Smash Lord
Sounds like a pretty cool idea RainbowRider. Someone else had an idea for an Organization XIII member but they didn't finish it...some chick with a gun or somethin, don't really remember.

I'd recommend taking a glance at Chief Mendez's Sora moveset from MYM3, it's probably the best Kingdom Hearts set we've had.

RainbowRoader51

Smash Rookie
please, just call me RR51. Like the 2nd part of KH: Chain of Memories Reverse/Rebirth. The 51 is my age reversed, again like the KH game.

I'l look at that, MarthTrinity. btw, is it alright if i call everyone by their shortened names?

lastly, does anyone know where i can get a really cool signature made? nevermind, i found one.

Tornadith

Smash Journeyman
*Sends Sundance _______________ on __________ Day,
well, i do have a certain idea for an original character. he is a renegade member of org 13, his name is Ugaris. he uses steel-based magic. his primary weapon is a large bo-staff. it is made of pure steel, and because of his magic, he can transform it into any weapon of choice. but he primarily uses the staff. the only other weapons he uses secondarily are #12's, #8's, and #11's. even though the weapons are larger than normal, they deal less damage than normal, just to keep things balanced.
Cool idea!

I'm Tornadith, the OTHER KH guy on this board. Now I actually have somebody else to add to this group who isn't crazy! *slowly glances at PPL13*.

But where's the X in Ugaris' name?

WHERE'S THE X

No X = Not official Organization XIII member.

Ugarix? Xugaris? Sugar Ix?

Twilight-Emblem

Smash Apprentice
First, Sugar Ix=win, plain and simple. Second, welcome to MYM RR51! I hope you enjoy your stay in the thread.

To those of you who know that I'm making Bowser's Minions, I can see why Shy Guy has been made as a standalone character so many times. He has so much to draw from it's hard to choose. But anyway, the set is going to be great when I get it done.

@Wispa: I didn't even notice that set when it was posted. Almost seems underpowered until you realize the fact that you're playing as a bar of chocolate makes up for it.

In other news, I'm going to have less internet access than usual for a period of time ranging from this week to this next month or so.
Also, Tom Nook's pummel has the opponent being hit with random AC furniture.

Twilight-Emblem

Smash Apprentice
I'm not going to spoil the rest of the description, but yes. And much more, what with it being a completely random piece from the game each time.

Wait, if PPL left do I have to recast the vote I gave to Zexion?

Tornadith

Smash Journeyman
*Sends Sundance _______________ on __________ Day,
Sugar Ix...ok. Not that. Uxagris is his name.

@ Tom Nook: lolwut. he smashes a lamp on the victims head, for example?
It was just a joke, seeing as Sugar I is a anagram of Uragis and you have to add an X.

You can't vote for one of your own movesets...right?

BTW: My name is an anagram for "romance". Isn't that awesome?

Twilight-Emblem

Smash Apprentice
Zexion wasn't my set. I voted for him and now his creator is gone and I wanted to know if I have to recast that vote.

No you can't vote for your own sets if that first thing wasn't what you meant.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom