• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baloo

Smash Ace
Then why was Basket banned? Please explain that.

Lolwut was indeed an absurd idiot. In fact, he was just about the worst moveset maker I've ever seen. His movesets were slipshod, as was his grammar. They were insipid and exiguous, and he was determined to continue making his abominable sets. He accepted no criticism.

Basket, on the other hand, who was banned at the same time, was nice, accepted our help, and while he never got around to making a set, from what he gave me for Duster, was exceptional at moveset making.

It makes no sense.

EDIT: Credit goes to Thesaurus dot com for those big words. :p

princesspeachluver13

Banned via Warnings
What the **** is wrong with all of you *******?! I came back to lurk, and what do I find? Some ****** is being accused of being me! HA! That loser couldn't be a spammer if he tried! Yeah, I go to school with him. He's so happy and friendly, it makes me sick!! You people have no idea of how hilarious this is! YOU ARE ALL *******ES!!!

Kris121

Smash Journeyman
Chek thier IP adresses. That should make it clear. o.0 get a mod. YOUKO we need your smexy mod powers! and PPL that was so obvious that your RR

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
What the **** is wrong with all of you *******?! I came back to lurk, and what do I find? Some ****** is being accused of being me! HA! That loser couldn't be a spammer if he tried! Yeah, I go to school with him. He's so happy and friendly, it makes me sick!! You people have no idea of how hilarious this is! YOU ARE ALL *******ES!!!
Note how as soon as he/she/it got on, RR got off. i c wut u did thar

Anyone remember me? Just thought I'd drop in and say hi.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Chek thier IP adresses. That should make it clear. o.0 get a mod. YOUKO we need your smexy mod powers! and PPL that was so obvious that your RR
A good idea, and one that's already been implemented. Hylian's been notified. So, let's wait for the executive decision on this. Don't question or otherwise accuse RR of being PPL. We'll see what the numbers have to say.

EDIT: BLITZKRIEG!! YOU'RE ALIVE!!! :bee:

SirKibble

Smash Champion
hes alive CAPTAIN he made MM3 i believe! maybe hes them that are not they but is them.
Indeed he did. Blitzkrieg is my predecessor as MYM leader. It is with utmost joy that I exclaim for his aliveness. :bee:

Remember, ladies and gentlemen, it's still advertisement/voting period. Get those ads up and get those votes in! :bee:

Also: :bee:

Kris121

Smash Journeyman
Now that is just a *** excuse. PPL i am actually a rainbow that is named youko and samuraipanda and goes on SWF as sirkibble

Your sounding like Light Yagami. speaking of light im making the best Deathnote moveset ever. all others will bow down to its fury

Baloo

Smash Ace
Welcome Kris. :p

And PPL...

That's the worst, most idiotic excuse ever.

And they will check the IP you started on.

Take that.

princesspeachluver13

Banned via Warnings
the IP i started on was an MSN dialup that i used. that internet got jacked up, so i had to use my wii for a while. now that i have a new computer, i sold that ****** my wii. besides, i don't even use it. i leech off of his internet while he's not home nao.

oh so you can see my posts. i thought you put me on your ignore list.

Baloo

Smash Ace
Ding

Beep

Advert---

tize---

MINT! FRESHNESS!!!!!1

#%@#7637#65◘df56^^^^^

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP

ERROR

Missingno moveset

Here it is.. The moment you've all been waiting for... MissingNo.!
The Mysterious Malfunction, the Destructive Defect, the No-Good Glitch, MissingNo. Joins the Brawl!

AWESOME DETECTED!!!!

$$$#^@(&^$%#()gf4573

Missingno moveset is great. It is #@$%#$^ origin@l. It i$ gr3@t.

Beeeeeeeep

Side bee = original

gooooooooood

read now.

Will you vote for Missingno?

_______
||> Yes |
|___No |

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Your sounding like Light Yagami. speaking of light im making the best Deathnote moveset ever. all others will bow down to its fury
WHAT THE-?

IS it Near? I'm making him (though that shouldn't stop you from making him). Mello? Mikami? L? Light? Ryuk? Misa? Takeda? Matsuda? WHO IS IT?

Anyway, welcome to MYM, Kris, Wolven and Plorf.:bee:

RainbowRoader51

Smash Rookie
what is going on? ppl's leeching my internet? *sigh* gosh, even in matters of privacy, he has no ability to keep secrets. why do i even try? you are all so intent on me being ppl, i may as well say this. i am not him. i hate him at school, i hate him on the internet. he deserves to be institutionalized. he is sick. tomorrow, at school, i will give him a taste of his own medicine. lastly, i am not him. get it?

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Everybody, please take this important announcement of the part of your (future) leadership into account:
Do not, I REPEAT, do NOT reply to ANY posting of Princesspeachluver13 or RainbowRoader51 with spam/trollish behaviour/flaming/etc.

We already set up a mod to IP check both accounts - as it is against the board rules to have multiple accounts.

I also want to point out that accusations of possible newcomers to be not good. I want this to stop. It sheds bad light upon us to continue this spam and flaming, not only for the newcomers, but also for the investigating moderators and us as a whole community.

If you troll PPL or RR yourself you aren't better than PPL (and perhaps RR if they are the same person).

Just IGNORE the troll(s) from now on, and move on.

Thanks for your attention.

emergency

Smash Journeyman
Everybody, please take this important announcement of the part of your (future) leadership into account:
Do not, I REPEAT, do NOT reply to ANY posting of Princesspeachluver13 or RainbowRoader51 with spam/trollish behaviour/flaming/etc.

We already set up a mod to IP check both accounts - as it is against the board rules to have multiple accounts.

I also want to point out that accusations of possible newcomers to be not good. I want this to stop. It sheds bad light upon us to continue this spam and flaming, not only for the newcomers, but also for the investigating moderators and us as a whole community.

If you troll PPL or RR yourself you aren't better than PPL (and perhaps RR if they are the same person).

Just IGNORE the troll(s) from now on, and move on.

Thanks for your attention.
Acknowledged.

RainbowRoader51

Smash Rookie
I have an announcement to make. I am indeed PPL13. I have lied to you, and apologize for any inconvenience. I promise to stop all trollish behavior from this point forward. please acknowledge this. Mardyke sent me a PM saying this.

"...none of the other MYMers will think any less of you." I hold him to that offer.

Although Mardyke is offline for the moment, I can assure you that he truly sent me this message. if you do not believe me, ask Mardyke himself. He titled the message as "speaking as a friend here". I think that I actually have 1 friend here, at least. Please acknowledge this post, and believe that from here on out, I will be a true functioning member of MYM, if only for a short amount of time before the inevitable event of my banning. I thank you all sincerely for a wonderfully fun time. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.

Baloo

Smash Ace
Baloo felt something warm inside his heart!

*obscure Mother 3 reference*

Well, we all knew it. We don't hate you! :bee:

And if you are banned... I don't think PPL will be too. Alternate accounts are banned, as far as I know, not the original. I may be wrong.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
I have an announcement to make. I am indeed PPL13. I have lied to you, and apologize for any inconvenience. I promise to stop all trollish behavior from this point forward. please acknowledge this.
Not that you have fooled us in the first place. But this is acknowledged. Yes, I -personally - am giving you a second chance, despite you wishing me death and physical and mental pain in pretty much the only way I haven't recieved it yet.

Mardyke sent me a PM saying this.

"...none of the other MYMers will think any less of you." I hold him to that offer.
The problem with that line is that most MYMers probably aren't able to think any less of you anymore.

Although Mardyke is offline for the moment, I can assure you that he truly sent me this message. if you do not believe me, ask Mardyke himself. He titled the message as "speaking as a friend here". I think that I actually have 1 friend here, at least. Please acknowledge this post, and believe that from here on out, I will be a true functioning member of MYM, if only for a short amount of time before the inevitable event of my banning. I thank you all sincerely for a wonderfully fun time. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.
I am very confused by this last part. You thank us? Uhm. Okay. Whatever.

Look, you didn't even have to lie to us or try to fool us in the first place. If you would have just apologized for what you did to us, and our community, at least a few of us - including me - would've forgiven you and/or given you a second chance.
I will give you a second chance.

If you try to become a better person overall and not act like a troll if something doesn't go your way. If you try to create movesets of acceptable quality and not go and do sh*t, I am willing to grant you that second chance.

Tanookie

Smash Journeyman
*sends Sundance a leather harness on Dragon Apprec
I have an announcement to make. I am indeed PPL13. I have lied to you, and apologize for any inconvenience. I promise to stop all trollish behavior from this point forward. please acknowledge this. Mardyke sent me a PM saying this.

Wow. Shocker. :p

By the way...that's like, the third time you've promised to stop trolling/spamming, right? If I count correctly, that is. I'm sure someone will have the patience to dig through your posts and bring up the times you've promised to turn over a new leaf.

While you've been an annoying little bugger (which I use in place of another word the forum won't let me post), I agree with H_R that your admittance of lying is a big step in the right direction. But I feel I should tell you that posting on the boards through multiple accounts under very thinly veiled false pretense simply for the purpose of more trolling will not be looked kindly upon. And I have to say, bud, that I can't really respect you as a member unless you make a serious effort to reform--which can't really happen, seeing as you'll be banned soon.

And you're welcome.

EDIT: Seeing as PPL might not be banned along with RR, you might have a chance. Good luck making a better name for yourself.

RainbowRoader51

Smash Rookie
Well, now that I've given 2 different OC's, I may as well do them both. Rexiz and Uxagris.
I may as well give both of them bigraphies. And finally, I shall be getting my new computer either tomorrow or Thursday. Finally, I will be able to finish Rexiz. I planned on making him in January, but I never got to actually making the set.

Also, you know the part in the Good Egg Galaxy bgm when all of the instruments burst into the chorus? That's how I feel right now.

Thank you all so much for forgiving me and giving me a second chance. *tear*
I'm leaving "RainbowRoader51" behind, and becoming a better PPL13.

Besides, playing RR51 for a while was fun. Especially the troll-hunting part. lol

@Tanookie: I made this account to be able to start a new leaf.

princesspeachluver13

Banned via Warnings
Boy, is it good to be PPL13 once again. Well, here goes! Rexiz Preview Time!

Rexiz was just a young boy, 15, living in a small town suburb. Life soon became dull for Zier(pronounced zeer). He was a friendly boy, average grades, the stereotypical teen. One day, he made the decision that would change his life forever. His friends, bright and cheery people, had succumb to gang influence. Lumaria, Arlene, Ias, Ymed, Lourd, and Ael had one day gone missing. He worried most for Arlene, for she was scared of most anything. She was a pacifist, and read the Bible every day. She was the most vulnerable. Rexiz went out one day to find his friends. He found a trail of footprints and found where his friends were being held. However, it was too late. They were already gone. "Good Job, Zeir," said a voice not unlike Arlene's. "Yes, good job indeed, young Zeir. Please, sit." The room he had walked into was pitch-black. Suddenly, a bright light shone and lit up the room. A tall man with silver hair, a Brazilian complexion, and a deep voice stood before Zeir. "Xemnas...Is this Organization XIII? I thought it was only a myth!" "Wrong. Behold the power of Organization XIII!!" Zeir was suddenly pushed back into a chair. The chair became as black as coal. Suddenly, a sharp pain pierced Zeir's chest. "My heart..." Zeir was no more. Instead, a golden haired, headphone wearing boy sat in his place. "Rexiz...yes. It suits."

Well, there's Rexiz's biography. Uxagris' should be up tomorrow.

half_silver28

Smash Ace
Boy, is it good to be PPL13 once again. Well, here goes! Rexiz Preview Time!

Rexiz was just a young boy, 15, living in a small town suburb. Life soon became dull for Zier(pronounced zeer). He was a friendly boy, average grades, the stereotypical teen. One day, he made the decision that would change his life forever. His friends, bright and cheery people, had succumb to gang influence. Lumaria, Arlene, Ias, Ymed, Lourd, and Ael had one day gone missing. He worried most for Arlene, for she was scared of most anything. She was a pacifist, and read the Bible every day. She was the most vulnerable. Rexiz went out one day to find his friends. He found a trail of footprints and found where his friends were being held. However, it was too late. They were already gone. "Good Job, Zeir," said a voice not unlike Arlene's. "Yes, good job indeed, young Zeir. Please, sit." The room he had walked into was pitch-black. Suddenly, a bright light shone and lit up the room. A tall man with silver hair, a Brazilian complexion, and a deep voice stood before Zeir. "Xemnas...Is this Organization XIII? I thought it was only a myth!" "Wrong. Behold the power of Organization XIII!!" Zeir was suddenly pushed back into a chair. The chair became as black as coal. Suddenly, a sharp pain pierced Zeir's chest. "My heart..." Zeir was no more. Instead, a golden haired, headphone wearing boy sat in his place. "Rexiz...yes. It suits."

Well, there's Rexiz's biography. Uxagris' should be up tomorrow.
*sigh* ... it just so happens that I'm in the mood to be blunt right now, & I'll comment on this before spade sees it. I almost see a biography for a character, even an OC, as being unneeded at this point, even more so than previews of moves. I'd see this as one step above one-liners. What I'm getting at is that no one really cares about biographies; that can easily be saved for the actual moveset. I'm not saying this to be mean or anything, but posting stuff that almost no one is going to look at is one of the reasons that some people in MYM don't really care for you. This doesn't include me, but I'm just being honest. Biographies should probably be kept to yourself, as can your one-liners. I'm sorry if I came off as a jerk. [/rant]

but really, all of MYM, including spade, is giving you a second chance. go west, young man Make the most of it :)

Kris121

Smash Journeyman
yay! he's back and im making an ultimate marluxia moveset so myah! and also a light moveset along with a mapler moveset. thats what i have so far as far as plans

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Well, I've actually joined to participate in this thread, mainly, because I think it's awesome to make movesets for characters who don't even stand a slight chance to get into Smash. Great idea, I think.

Also, I've read many movesets, including yours, MasterWarlord's and KingK.Rool's, and many others. I think I do have what it takes to make a moveset of that quality! Or at least I hope so.
Welcome in, Wolven! It's so great to have knowledgeable, informed newcomers. *glares at a certain someone*

This is kinda a bad time to wander into the thread, it seems... I miss a few hours and find page upon page of PPL-related drama. Sorry about that, this isn't exactly a common occurence around here. :bee:

Hey guys.
I'm not exactly new to Smashboards, but I have been lurking for a while, so I decided to finally make an account. I visit MYM the most out of all the threads here, and I've thought of quite a few half-baked movesets. The trouble is, I'm a terrible procrastinator and a perfectionist. I just thought I'd say hello, even though I can't submit any more to MYM 4. I hope I will stop being lazy and do something ( or multiple things ) in MYM 5. This might be a bad time to make my first post, but I figured I might as well get my name out there. Any tips? I've read most of the pages here, so I'm pretty well-off, I guess.

* proceeds to lurk

moar *
Welcome to you as well, Plorf. MYMers always tend to be either perfectionists or obsessive or both. Or so I believe, anyway. :bee:

I'll go into general percentages:

Tilts: 6% (faster) - 13% (slower moves)

Smashes (uncharged): 14% (fast) - 24% (very slow)

Add 5 or 6% for a fully charged smash

Aerials: 9% (fast) - 16% (slow)

Throws: 5% - 11%

obviously, there are much more factors to think about, such as range, lag, knockback, Knockback direction, sweetspots, numerous hit-box descriptions, changings (as in, the properties moves have might change by things {like by a special mechanic}) and compared to other moves that it got. That's how I see it!
You know, I was just playing some Brawl with some friends, and I honestly think we underpower things. Hell, Toon Link's two-hit Forward Smash ( a fast one) can deal 24% fairly easily! I know we all want to keep things fair, but I think we're devaluing attack power.

Seriously, guys, don't underpower Smashes. Mario's FSmash does - uncharged - well over 20% and is not "very slow", and Bowser's FSmash does, fully charged, 46%, and is not "very slow", as well.
Ah, yes. See, Spade gets it (as do all those who seconded him).

The controversy: Let's not focus on this, okay? I'm sure we all get it by now, but it's not getting us anywhere and it's just destroying the atmosphere in here for the poor newcomers who come in on something like this. PPL, just move on and try not to draw too much (negative) attention to yourself for a while. That's what I would do, anyway.

*goes to tally new votes*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom