• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Trophy Master

Smash Journeyman
*Sends Sundance an orange elephant on Chirstmas, a
@ PPL and RR : I'm just glad you are PPL again, it's good to see you. But, I think that was really bad from you. You said you want all of us to be killed cause we were jerks, and then, cause you felt guilty, you came back under a new name. It's all forgiven but still dude, you could have done better than that... two fans of peach, two times the same age, two names that finish by 2 numbers, etc. . You, are, forgiven.

Seriously, just before you post your shocking post, the bad one, I was gonna send you a friend invitation, so I looked for one of your posts, to see your account and sen d you the friend request. When I saw your post, I was like : :(:urg: .During your change of identity I was : :psycho:, and now I am, :). Welcome back PPL, and do not ever say to any newcomers you're the resident spammer, you're one of us, a MYMer, a great MYMer!

* Gives PPL a second chance, with a cookie! And a friend request as well! *

Kris121

Smash Journeyman
Hm...I have a sudden impulse to create SSE Boss movesets for every one of the Org. XIII members. (I'll do Rexiz and Uxgaris if their movesets are good)

...Starting on #1: Xemnas "The Superior"
Sounds good can i helps!

Ael come on!!!! Im going to go cosplaying as sora in disney world this summer. I'll be loved by fangirls and little kids alike and Light is gonna be a joke set. or is it

princesspeachluver13

Banned via Warnings
Well, Kris, would you like to help with my revisions of Marluxia, Zexion, and Vexen as well as the rest of Org. XIII?

@Tornadith: Let's make it a 3-way set! *really feels like he is copying SirKibble, Warlord, and K.Rool*

@aforementionedSandbags: Can I use this idea?

majora_787

Smash Hero
...Okay I apologize...I think I missed something in the last few pages, what happened with PPL?

And also, how long does the voting go on for? I have yet to get that list done. ^^"

EDIT: First one to call me procrastinator_787 dies. Horribly. I don't need that any more today.

princesspeachluver13

Banned via Warnings
@Majora: It goes for 2 more weeks. Then, the Sandbags announce the Winrars.

also@Majora:Ok...in short,*inhale* [speedtalk]I had created a new account to try to turn over a new leaf. However, it was painfully obvious that RainbowRoader51 was me. I tried keeping up the charade, but ultimately FAILED. I made a huge apology, and everyone forgave me and gave me a 2nd chance.[/speedtalk] *exhale* Does that sum it up?

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
What better way to get things back on track and take our minds off the recent unpleasantness?

K. Rool's List of Certifiable Voters!

The Sandbags

Sir Sandbag Supreme
Master Sandbag
Chief Sandbag
Lionhearted Sandbag
King Sandbag

The Regulars and Semi-Regulars

Spadefox
Hyper_Ridley
dancingfrogman
MarthTrinity
agidius
TheSundanceKid
Sonic the Baron
Tanookie
Baloo
BKupa666
TWILTHERO
Junahu
Kholdstare
goldwyvern
Smash Daddy
Jimnymebob
kitsuneko345
SonicBoom2
flyinfilipino
Pelikinesis
The Trophy Master
Akiak
Tornadith
majora_787
half_silver28
SkylerOcon
Twilight-Emblem
evilgidget
Salvo Fenris
emergency
Mardyke
Dokutayuu

The AWOL

~Cruxis~
Lenus Altair
Commander Blitzkrieg
darkserenade
hyperhopper
phatcat203
Mario_And_Sonic_Guy
IvoryFlame
airsmasher

Alright, we're fast moving up towards crunch time, folks, so get those votes in. This is in particular directed at the active and informed regulars who still haven't done it: Baron, Baloo, Daddy, Skyler? MRGNC??? Come on, now. We're so close now. Soooo close. I think most everyone's done with advertising, so yeah.

More on this matter shall we discuss tomorrow, hmmm.

majora: Get your votes in by Saturday at the latest, yes? Preferably send them to me. :bee:

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
I know this is off-topic, but where is MYM chat? :/
Whee, MYM 5, Here I come!
That would be this:

http://xat.com/chat/room/52192075

I'd also suggest joining here:

http://www.smashboards.com/group.php?groupid=276

(That's our group)

And I'd assume you already know, but all the same, The Stadium, our headquarters of sorts:

http://chiefmendez.wordpress.com/

I voted. Ask Kibble.

[spam]@really bad Diedara impression: It goes hmmm? [/spam]

@plorf: Look in the social group.
Well, I haven't received them yet, so it's like you didn't. I'm sure he'll get around to it, though.

And it wasn't meant to be a Deidara impression. I was going for a more Yoda kinda thing. Ah, well.

half_silver28

Smash Ace
I've decided that I'm going to end voting on the MYM awards tomorrow at 10 pm EST. So...

IT'S YOUR LAST CHANCE TO BE A PART OF MYM 4 HISTORY! VOTE NOW!!!! [/cheesy ad] :bee:

edit ~ here's the link to the nominations: Click!

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Welcome to you as well, Plorf. MYMers always tend to be either perfectionists or obsessive or both. Or so I believe, anyway. :bee:
:kirby: Well, I know I, for one, am not obsessive at all. :kirby:

You know, I was just playing some Brawl with some friends, and I honestly think we underpower things. Hell, Toon Link's two-hit Forward Smash ( a fast one) can deal 24% fairly easily! I know we all want to keep things fair, but I think we're devaluing attack power.
I've realized this as well, but somehow, I can't stop. It's like a mindset range of damage percentages for moves. :ohwell:[/QUOTE]

Well, Kris, would you like to help with my revisions of Marluxia, Zexion, and Vexen as well as the rest of Org. XIII?

@Tornadith: Let's make it a 3-way set! *really feels like he is copying SirKibble, Warlord, and K.Rool*

@aforementionedSandbags: Can I use this idea?
I don't care. People been borrowin' from my stuff since the good ol' days of MYM 2.0! :cool:

And also, how long does the voting go on for? I have yet to get that list done. ^^
Voting goes for (unless we changed it and I'm just dumb) a week. So it'll end this Saturday.

I voted. Ask Kibble.
Aaaaaaaactually. . . You sent me the votes for the MYM Awards, which are supposed to go to Silver. K.Rool's looking for your movesets votes. The ones where you pick 30 movesets in the contest, and pick 6 of those to give a "super vote" to.

princesspeachluver13

Banned via Warnings
Oh, thanks. I didn't know there was an MYM group. Yeah, I've visited the Stadium. Nice to have such a warm welcome.
If I hadn't been using another name, I would've given you a warm welcome too! I feel like an arse not to have done it. Well, better late than never! *throws Plorf a belated welcoming party*

This is a new tradition of mine. Give every newcomer a Troll-B-Gone(c)PPL13 Bazooka!! Directions for use: Direct at poster of trollish comment and fire. (WARNING: MAY CAUSE TROLLING)

@SirKibble: Oh...well then. Send those to Half_silver, please. I'll get on my regular votes ASAP. BTW, Kibble, glad I gave up on RR51?

SirKibble

Smash Champion
This is a new tradition of mine. Give every newcomer a Troll-B-Gone(c)PPL13 Bazooka!! Directions for use: Direct at poster of trollish comment and fire. (WARNING: MAY CAUSE TROLLING)
Please, no more with the bazooka. Ever notice how that always ends up being one of those dreaded one-liners?

Please.

@SirKibble: Oh...well then. Send those to Half_silver, please.
It's been done.

I'll get on my regular votes ASAP. BTW, Kibble, glad I gave up on RR51?
Quite.

Kibble- When did KingK.Rool say that? You quoted nothing...
On the previous page. I was just doing a massive multiquote catch-up. :cool:

Tornadith

Smash Journeyman
*Sends Sundance _______________ on __________ Day,
Just sent my votes in for the MYM4 Awards!

Also: How the heck do you do a joint moveset...for an SSE Boss?

I'm doing SSE Bosses for all of the Org. XIII members...not movesets.

Hm...I have a sudden impulse to create SSE Boss movesets for every one of the Org. XIII members. (I'll do Rexiz and Uxgaris if their movesets are good)

See?

Twilight-Emblem

Smash Apprentice
*Looks at past few pages*

Wow. The thread's been busy I see. Welcome to all the newcomers.

Wolvern is not the second female MYMer. She's the 3rd after Scyphozoa.

Yet another (and the final) addition to my large number of MYM5 plans is DR. SHRUNK from Animal Crossing like Tom Nook. This character will rely mainly on the emotes from the games to fight.

Also, check out FROG by Sirkibble.

It's an excellent moveset for the character from Chrono Trigger. The moves are balanced and make sense even if you haven't played the game thanks to the sprites. It's also the set that inspired me to make my Crono set. /isnotpromotinghisownset

princesspeachluver13

Banned via Warnings

You said movesets. Besides, what I meant was that we could each work on a different member of Org. XIII. I call Vexen and Larxene! :bee:

EDIT: My Brawl disc is missing, so I can't brawl right now.

majora_787

Smash Hero
Really? -_-

Man, I would have thought I would have AT THE VERY LEAST had something in the "best kirby moveset" category.

Anyway, SirKibble, I'm gonna send my friend code for the MYM group, but also put something like "currently unavailable", my online isn't working...

#HBC | ZoZo

Shocodoro Blagshidect
Kalas

Walk: Normal speed
Dash: Reasonably fast dash, comparable to Pit's dash.
Jump: Short jump, about half falco's jump.
Air-jumps: He has 3 mid-air jumps, he can't glide. (mid jumps)

Getup attack: Kalas slashes forwards and backwards simultaneously (5)
Ledge attack: Kalas gets up and slashes (7)
Ledge attack 100+: Kalas gets up and blows all targets in front of him with wind

A: Kalas slices forward quickly dealing great knockback, but gets reduced by stale quickly, no damage.
Dash attack: Kalas jumps (direction controllable, standard forward.) and slices once. (13)
Ftilt: Kalas slices thrice doing fire, shadow and water damage respectively, if you manage to cancel the last slash there'll be a a shadow damage over time remaining, same for fire. (4, 4 ,5)
Dtilt: Kalas slices forward and backward, slow but great range. (9)
Utilt: Kalas throws both of his weapons upward, they spin and fall back. Kalas has super armor while doing this attack but damage received is doubled. (5 each blade)

B: Kalas' signature move, he enchants his weapon with one of the elements:
Neutral: No effect.
Water: When hitting an opponent, creates water based on knockback. Opponents running into the water have a 20% to trip each step.
Electric: Increases hitstun by 30% but slows movement speed.
Fire: Attacks leave a damage over time but slows the speed of attacks.
Shadow: attacks do more knockback but also damage you.
Light: Attacks heal Kalas, but deal less knockback.
SideB: Uses his wings to blow the target away, chargable for more air. Can't be hold for later release.
DownB: Kalas releases his birds of darkness, dealing shadow damage in an area around him (multihit). (1-2 per bird)
UpB: Kalas absorbs the energy of malpercion, giving him an aura that deals 2% damage to everyone in short range in addition to revealing his 2 working wings, giving him 2 extra air jumps. (mid jumps)

Fsmash: Kalas releases the energy stored in his blades to blast the opponent away. Removes enchantment.
Water: Low range blast with high knockback, leaves water in trail. (10)
Electric: Long range blast with high amount of freeze frames, mid knockback. (15)
Fire: Mid range blast dealing much damage, but low knockback. (25)
Dark: Mid range blast dealing high knockback, but low damage. (10)
Light: Self heal. (20)
Dsmash: Kalas springs forth a fountain of water around him, knocking the targets upward with high knockback. (14)
Usmash: Kalas lunges upwards with his sword, attaching the handle of his other sword to the tip of his sword increasing his range. (2 hit attack, 1 for the normal sword (15) and 1 for the attached sword (8))

Grab pummel: 1-2% damage, in addition to having a 50% of applying 3% elemental damage. (dependant on sword enchantment)
Dthrow: Kalas smashes the target to the ground, leaving him on the ground. (10)
Fthrow: Kalas releases the target before releasing an inescapable barrage of slices. (15, low knockback)
Uthrow: Kalas throws the target upwards, flies to the target and smashes him in a direction of choice. (10, low knockback)
Bthrow: Kalas throws the opponent back and releases a gust of wind from his wings after doing so. (10 from throw, 5 from wind. Low knockback, wind knocks back more)

Uair: Kalas slices upwards (10 damage, mid knockback)
Dair: Kalas slices downwards (15 damage, can spike)
Fair: Kalas slices forwards (10 damage, low knockback)
Nair: Kalas slices forwards and backwards (10/slice, first slice knocks into the second slice, mid knockback)

Final smash: Kalas blasts over the whole field, attacking everyone in the process with enchanted element.
High knockback, removes enchantment, does damage based on how long enchantment is on the weapon.

Utaunt: Kalas shows his wing and broken wing.
Staunt: Kalas looks at the screen, and says 'I agree'
Dtaunt: Kalas yells 'Is that all you got?!'

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
While most are going to dismiss your moveset as too underdetailed, Xonar, you do have some good ideas in there with the elements, and do show at least some detail. Most importantly though, you do show some promise what with you actually having a few somewhat worthwhile ideas in there. A fine newcomer moveset. Welcome to MYM, Xonar. In the future, you might want to add more BBCode and detail though, particularly on attack lag and range.

A Kalas moveset was already done by TwiltHero, but that doesn't matter so long as you didn't take ideas from it.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, Xonar, but our submission period for movesets is over. :ohwell:

If you want to participate in the contest, you're welcome to wait until Make Your Move 5 starts, and submit there. However, I'd suggest you beef up a few things about that moveset before you seriously enter it. Check the movesets of some of the regulars of this thread to get a feel for the level of detail, organization, and creativity we're accustomed to.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, Xonar, but our submission period for movesets is over. :ohwell:

If you want to participate in the contest, you're welcome to wait until Make Your Move 5 starts, and submit there. However, I'd suggest you beef up a few things about that moveset before you seriously enter it. Check the movesets of some of the regulars of this thread to get a feel for the level of detail, organization, and creativity we're accustomed to.
Couldn't ya put it an note of the submission ending in he title of this thread?

Xonar: Welcome to MYM, and unfortantly for you, the submission has been passed, and since you're new, you most likely never knew that! So you're excused!

You have some good ideas in that set, but I'll say that it needs info on Attack Lag (Starting and ending lag {Landing lag for aerial moves}), Knockback strength and the direction it sends the opponent (for more moves), and also attack range on some moves, as that way we can see the balance of the moves and set overall!

And since it's 2 days to the MYM Brawl, here it is again, which you newcomers could join in as well!

~~Brought to you by Dancingfrogman~~​

~~Presents~~​

~~Make your move Brawl-a-thon~~​

~~Date from Friday March the 6th - Saturday the 7th~~​

~~21:00 pm (GMT) to whenever~~
~~13:00pm (pacific)~~
~~16:00pm (EST) ~~
~~http://www.timezoneconverter.com/ if you're in a different Time Zone~~​

~~Well, this will be an ONLINE brawl, so if you unfortantly don't have wifi, bad luck to you. This is to represent our time in MYM4.~~​

~~If you want to join in, please Vm me with your friend code, and I'll add you to the list below, which has the MYMers FC:~~​

MYM Roster

Chief Mendez: 4210-4038-0279 (HMD) ???
cheap_josh: 5112-3159-0491 (CJOSH)
MasterWarlord: 3566-3020-3547 (MW)
SirKibble: 3093-7424-7335 (SRKBL)
TWILTHERO: 1504-5461-0645 (TWILT)
TheSundanceKid: 0258-9965-2123 (L)
darkserenade: 0473-7450-3610 (DASE)
dancingfrogman: 4468-2422-3562 (DFROG)
agidius: 2406-4931-6532 (AGI)
Hyper_Ridley: 3780-8678-9309 (HR)
KingK.Rool: 1246-8413-4012 (KINGK)
Jimnymebob: 0302-1240-6623 (JIMNY)
Chris Lionheart: 2922-3469-8432 (LION)
Baloo: 5370-2507-8442 (BALOO)
Smash Daddy: 3609-3986-8451 (Smady)
princesspeachluver13: 2149-1683-7112 (CHRIS)
PKSkyler: 5241-1676-7828 (~SKY~)
Twilight-Emblem: 0344-8964-0463 (Unknown)
kitsuneko345: 4553-9891-6500 (Unknown)
Mardyke: 3652-2064-2198 (unknown)
Tornadith: 4382-1646-1210 (Unknown)
The Trophy Master: 4210-7726-7683 (TTM)
Akiak: 1204-1875-1767 (AKIAK)
Meadow: 1676-3423-4212 (SLEEP)

You probably noticed that some of the people here are not here at present, and if they don't appear, just don't add them!

~~Okay, this isn't a tornament of anything, so this is just for the fun! If they are too many people in one group, just host another, as you should've added everyones FC!~~​

*Credit goes to Sirkibble and the list he keeps up in the MYM Social Group.

Akiak

Smash Ace
VM SENT

AWARDS VOTED

VOTES SENT

Now I can rest in peace...

PPL says he can't find his Brawl disc.
RR15 says he bought his games.....
Any result with the IP addresses? I heard someone sent a message to a mod.

half_silver28

Smash Ace
@akiak: I don't think that's really necessary anymore, since...

I have an announcement to make. I am indeed PPL13. I have lied to you, and apologize for any inconvenience. I promise to stop all trollish behavior from this point forward. please acknowledge this. Mardyke sent me a PM saying this.

"...none of the other MYMers will think any less of you." I hold him to that offer.

Although Mardyke is offline for the moment, I can assure you that he truly sent me this message. if you do not believe me, ask Mardyke himself. He titled the message as "speaking as a friend here". I think that I actually have 1 friend here, at least. Please acknowledge this post, and believe that from here on out, I will be a true functioning member of MYM, if only for a short amount of time before the inevitable event of my banning. I thank you all sincerely for a wonderfully fun time. Thank you, from the bottom of my heart.
@Majora:Ok...in short,*inhale* [speedtalk]I had created a new account to try to turn over a new leaf. However, it was painfully obvious that RainbowRoader51 was me. I tried keeping up the charade, but ultimately FAILED. I made a huge apology, and everyone forgave me and gave me a 2nd chance.[/speedtalk] *exhale* Does that sum it up?
You're a bigger lurker than me, but you missed all this? ...
god you're a terrible lurker!
:laugh:
anyhow, PPL's second account will likely be banned, but that's the only thing that will come from checking the IP addresses.

& thanks for sending me ur votes btw :)

Meadow

Smash Apprentice
Darn, I missed the deadline...oh well.

It seems that I've missed a lot...thank you so much for advertising my moveset, Spadefox, along with a big thanks in advance to anyone that votes for Roll! And welcome back, PPL13.

Oh, and I'd love to join on the Brawl-Fest, though I might not make it in time...well, here's my FC anyways : 1676 - 3423 - 4212 (SLEEP)

And finally, my plans for MYM5 are probably going to be just one moveset, besides the finished Daisy. I'm still deciding on whether to choose the Shadow Sirens or Pennington (Both from the Paper Mario series...yeah, I'm a fan, in case you haven't realized~), or possibly a Solrock and Lunatone duo (From the Pokemon series, obviously) moveset. I'd better get started right away, or else I might forget to actually do the moveset, like what happened with Daisy.

Well, bye for now~ And hello to anyone that says, um...hello.

Kris121

Smash Journeyman
Final smash
Beginner: ULTRA NOOB SWARM.
A Beginner is great with the Smash ball. When the Final smash is activated many things can happen. When used the beginner a black sack appears over the beginner. The player can then inputs three different buttons on the controller (they can continue to move around during this time to place the boss’s where ever they please). Bosses from the game of maplestory will appear to destroy the opponents on screen. Multiple bosses of the same type can be summoned making this very strong.
A: Mano the Snail appears on the screen and moves around very slowly. He does 43% when he touches you and is about as big as Bowser. When Mano the snail is hit with an attack he summons a snail to the screen to assist him. These snails are the same as the ones from the SSE. After a 26 second life span he blows up into ten snails which do the same thing.
B: Jr. Balrog the Jr Balrog appears and walks around the stage at a normal speed. He deals 25% damage when he is touching you but he fires fireballs at the same time, about 2 a second. Fireballs deal 12% damage and have a large amount of knockback. The fire balls move as fast as an uncharged charge beam but move as far as a Pit arrow AKA forever. After just 10 seconds he disappears with a big explosion.
X: Mushmom the mushroom appears out of nowhere and hops around like crazy. She does 70% a hit and high knock back but she stays on the field for only 5 seconds.
Y: King Slime: Bounces around for 7 seconds dealing 18% and then explodes into a dozen of slimes which are mini king slimes but they do not explode.
Z: Captain Latanica : Walks around swinging his lantern like samurai Goroh for 7 seconds. He then heals the beginner for 50% and finally summons a ship that flies across the screen 4 times dealing tons of damage. Finally he disappears and if someone is above him in a Jigglypuff rest area he automatically dies.
R: Bergamot: It walks around the stage and fires lasers and rockets crazily. When touched by an opponent it deals 6% damage. The lasers do 15% damage and the rockets do 27% on hitting. Lasers go as fast as Rob’s lasers and the Rockets go as fast as nikitas. Bergamont walks around for 10 seconds doing this and then
L: Geno: Not the Geno everybody was crying about but a gigantic robotic alien. When it is summoned it walks around summoning ultra greys and punching the ground causing earthquakes much like Charizard’s down smash.

No formatation is there a way to format outside of Smash World Forums

Yes its cheap but the beginner will suck!!

Here's a SMALL TASTE of whats to come 1/5 of the final smash
http://strategywiki.org/wiki/MapleStory/Monsters/Bosses if your'e confuzzulated!
Can someone show me the Marluxia set. im making one just need some inspiration

Baloo

Smash Ace
Darn, I missed the deadline...oh well.

It seems that I've missed a lot...thank you so much for advertising my moveset, Spadefox, along with a big thanks in advance to anyone that votes for Roll! And welcome back, PPL13.

Oh, and I'd love to join on the Brawl-Fest, though I might not make it in time...well, here's my FC anyways : 1676 - 3423 - 4212 (SLEEP)

And finally, my plans for MYM5 are probably going to be just one moveset, besides the finished Daisy. I'm still deciding on whether to choose the Shadow Sirens or Pennington (Both from the Paper Mario series...yeah, I'm a fan, in case you haven't realized~), or possibly a Solrock and Lunatone duo (From the Pokemon series, obviously) moveset. I'd better get started right away, or else I might forget to actually do the moveset, like what happened with Daisy.

Well, bye for now~ And hello to anyone that says, um...hello.
SHADOW SIRENS!!!!!

Hello.

And by the way, @ anyone who cares.

In MYM5, I won't be churning out movesets every other day like I did here.

I'll put more effort into them. Quality over quantity, ya know? So yeah.:)

emergency

Smash Journeyman
Kibble is awesome.

Me, myself, I'm a stickler for creativity. PPK Syndrome really gets to me, and my favorite attacks are the crazy ones. MasterWarlord isn't called the Detail Nazi for no reason, and his movesets certainly show how much he loves good descriptions. I don't know if I can count the times I've heard Chief Mendez tell someone to use more BBcode for better organization, though he's also well-known for liking conciseness. Chris Lionheart has a good eye for balance issues, and won't hesitate to mention them. And KingK.Rool loves him a good playstyle, complete with comprehensive summary of it somewhere in the moveset.

In short, if you cover all those points, you'll be satisfying all of us in at least one way. :laugh:

SirKibble

Smash Champion
No formatation is there a way to format outside of Smash World Forums
You can just type the tags yourself. For example:

[noparse]Bolded text[/noparse] creates Bolded text.

[noparse]Use tags similarly as such:

= Italics
= Underline
[size=#] = Size change. 1 is smallest, 7 is largest.
tags.
= Centered.
= Colored.[/noparse]

So. . . Yeah. You can just type 'em in yourself. That's what I always do, anyway.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
ATTENTION!

> Super Star Helpers by SirKibble
> Undead Hero by dancingfrogman
> Klavier Gavin by kitsuneko345
> Mr. Shine & Mr. Bright by SirKibble
> de Blob by Baloo
> Eddie the Head by Sonic the Baron
> Simirror by agidius
> Iago and Zazu by BKupa666
> Midna by half_silver28
> Crono by Twilight-Emblem
> Count Bleck by Baloo
> Castform by Baloo
> Rosalina by Baloo
> Banjo-Kazooie by cena_wolf
>Topman

If you are the maker of one of these movesets, amble on over here and renew your request if you still want it reviewed. Have mercy, Baloo... No new requests accepted. This is it; we'll get up whatever is requested out of these over the next two weeks and then that's it for MYM 4 entries, so if your moveset is listed above and you want it reviewed, it's now or never.

Baloo

Smash Ace
OK.

I know I already announced my MYM4 movesets twice. but I changed it.

I'm only doing 5:

?????, an OC.
The Magypsies, with only Doria, Ionia, and Locria --->
(Fassad)
<---REALLY BIG SPOILER ALERT!!!!!
Darkrai
Mr. Saturn
Super Star Helpers

And maybe The Comics.

This doesn't count the Toad Brigade and Duster, who I've already finished.

Anyway, I made my first moveset tag thingy:

What do you think? Is it good? Bad?

EDIT: The others will be in MYM6 and 7.

PK-ow!

Smash Lord
Wha-?

How do I vote?
There should be a link in the first or second post, or in the Sandbags' sigs or something.

And yay! Then I'll be able to turn in my IoG moveset!

@SirKibble: Grading the playstyle makes sense, but can you really mark an explicit description of it? Isn't the information contained in the move specification... and anything a person could say to describe it, just runs the risk of missing or contradicting facts that actual high-level competition would bring out?

It's like trying to write an official strategy guide with a multiplayer game's release: They always suck, because it's impossible. I'm sure it has to do with Chaos Theory. <_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom