• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
@Sundance: Kinda freaks me out.

Yay for 3 avatar changes (i think)!!

Some guy with a pancake mask > Zihark > Tormod :bee:

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Good. I'm looking forward to it. Other than The Lion King its my favorite Disney movie.
Nuh uh! First Fantasia, Snow White, and Beauty and the Beast! Actually...

1) Fantasia
2) Lion King
3) Snow White
4) Beauty and the Beast
5) All the other awesome Disney stuff
6) The post-Hercules stuff :(

Ahhh... fond childhood memories.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion

1) Fantasia
2) Lion King
3) Snow White
4) Beauty and the Beast

FANTASIA?! Thats no movie... thats a musical.

Snow White is fail.

Beauty and the Beast is ok but its< Aladdin.

And yes, everything new that Disney makes is horrid and can't even be called a movie.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord

Snow White is fail.

And yes, everything new that Disney makes is horrid and can't even be called a movie.
SNOW WHITE IS FAIL?!?!?

GWAAAAAAAAAAH!

KYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHAAAAAAAAAAA!

BLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARGAAAAA!

*shatters*

And Fantasia is so a movie. Kind of. Anyway, it's unique and revolutionary for its time. And not technically a musical.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
@Tanookie: So Alucard's going to fight with a shield too, eh? Hm. Anyways I like that neutral combo, especially since (like cjrocker mentioned) it's got an unusual end to it. What I don't like is that "slashes his sword twice" is awfully, awfully vague.

Also the dash is awesome...but really, really useless. Maybe give it good range, and let the player angle it up or down slightly, like certain Ftilts?

TOTALLY UNRELATED

If anyone has played Metal Gear Solid 2...which in this thread is basically just me, Warlord, and one or two more...anyways, if you have, you desperately need to read these three comics.

Or hey, even if you haven't they're still awesome. :bee:

Tanookie

Smash Journeyman
*sends Sundance a leather harness on Dragon Apprec
Disney movies and fairy tales...my favorite subject.

While we're on the topic, in Sleeping Beauty, Aurora (the titual character) appears onscreenfor less than eighteen minutes. 0_o

Beauty and the Beast is win. Hercules, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Pocahontas, The Little Mermaid...those were the good times. "The Golden Age of Disney" are my favorites. Not that the classics (Snow White, Cinderella, Lady and the Tramp) aren't good either.

@ Mendez: Ah, once again my curse of under/over-balancing moves shines through. Those are good suggestions, though.

Skyshroud

Smash Ace
Fantasia isn't a movie; it's a masterpiece.

In other news, Isaac's moves are almost done (down to the specials). Expect him up by Wednesday or Thursday. :lick:

Prepare, the end is coming...

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
Disney movies and fairy tales...my favorite subject.

While we're on the topic, in Sleeping Beauty, Aurora (the titual character) appears onscreenfor less than eighteen minutes. 0_o

Beauty and the Beast is win. Hercules, Hunchback of Notre Dame, Pocahontas, The Little Mermaid...those were the good times. "The Golden Age of Disney" are my favorites. Not that the classics (Snow White, Cinderella, Lady and the Tramp) aren't good either.

@ Mendez: Ah, once again my curse of under/over-balancing moves shines through. Those are good suggestions, though.
Yes, Disney movies are my favorite. That is why I am such a die-hard fan for Kingdom Hearts, and the Final Fantasy part only made it better.

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
Gee, I thought I was sensitive. I never shed a tear when watching Titanic, but it seems like I only feel emotion from role-playing games. For those who played Crisis Core and beat it, you know what I am talking about.

darkserenade

Smash Ace
Scar= Ultimate Edgehogger

lolchillinz
Metaknight=Scar
Sonic=Simba
Snake=Mufasa

Mufasa: *Snake Star-K.O noise*
Simba:*Sonic Star-K.O noise*

lolchillinsovaninethousands

EDIT:
I almost cried watching Rox et Rouky (if you can translate this to English without reading the spoilers you are awesome.)
I was like "Yes die die die!" when I saw that. Lol.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Gee, I thought I was sensitive. I never shed a tear when watching Titanic, but it seems like I only feel emotion from role-playing games. For those who played Crisis Core and beat it, you know what I am talking about.
I haven't even played Crisis Core and I know about some of the sad moments there.

I felt really sad when I played FE7....
Ninian becomes a dragon and Eliwood, the man she loved, kills her not knowing its her.

@K. Rool
You knew it was French. You are awesome!

half_silver28

Smash Ace
yay spam!!!! :bee:

Also the best Batman movie is so obviously Batman & Robin. Two words: rubber nipples.
Is Batman Returns really that good? Maybe I'll take a watch.

The old Penguin from the terrible quality live action movies is fail though, along with the Joker who refused to shave his mustache.
My favorite Batman movie was Batman Forever.... the Riddler was hilarious.

Girl: Who is the Batman?
Riddler: I'M THE BATMAN!
Mendez: I think the first one is generally considered better, and I did enjoy it, but for me personally, Batman Returns had more style to it.
1. *facepalm*
2. its gothic & all that... what u'd expect from burton. Also, QFT on the subject of 60's batman.
3. riddler was good, but I believe ur forgetting the epic fail that was tommy lee jones as two-face .. :ohwell:
4. QFT

but I hope all of you give due credit to Nolan's films, plus the 90's animated series. speaking of which...

top tier: Nolan films, 90's animated series, batman beyond
mid tier: burton films
low tier: batman forever
fail tier: 60's batman, batman & robin

1) Fantasia
2) Lion King
3) Snow White
4) Beauty and the Beast

Snow White is fail.

1. UR DOING IT WRONG

1) aladdin
2) beauty & the beast
3) fantasia
4) lion king
5) toy story
6) dumbo (srly, you can't beat pink elephants lawl)
6) everything else

2. snow white was the first feature length animated movie ever made; IT CREATED ALADDIN MWHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!

....... but I liked Cars *runs away*

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
yay spam!!!! :bee:

1. *facepalm*
2. its gothic & all that... what u'd expect from burton. Also, QFT on the subject of 60's batman.
3. riddler was good, but I believe ur forgetting the epic fail that was tommy lee jones as two-face .. :ohwell:
4. QFT

but I hope all of you give due credit to Nolan's films, plus the 90's animated series. speaking of which...

top tier: Nolan films, 90's animated series, batman beyond
mid tier: burton films
low tier: batman forever
fail tier: 60's batman, batman & robin
At least Batman Forever's Two Face did his job better than The Dark Knight's Batman (IMO the Joker made the ENTIRE movie).

UnSaxon51

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UnSaxon51
3DS FC
0619-3482-4034
Switch FC
SW 1864 9526 0695
MEGA LOLZ at those MGS2 comics.

As long as we're doing the "rate-the-Disney-movie" game...
1) Beauty and the Beast
2) Aladdin (very close second)
3) Emperor's New Groove
FAIL) Home on the Range

Also, Pixar movies don't count as Disney movies. They are better in absolutely every way.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
@K. Rool
I thought TWILTY was the only tree Canadian. :psycho:
Oh no! My secret is out! *waves branches angrily*

The great thing about southern Ontario is that the frontier is only an hour away. I can visit the US anytime!

half_silver: That's EXACTLY why Snow White is so great. It's just as well known now as it was seventy years ago, if not more so. And it was the first to prove that people were willing to sit through animated features. SO HA

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
For those who played Crisis Core and beat it, you know what I am talking about.
No.

The game was fun, and definitely better than it's source...but not really heartrending. The only time a Square game got that kind of emotion out of me was when Final Fantasy IX's credits rolled--but in that case I was just sad because it was over.

The only videogames that consistently makes me cry are Shadow of the Colossus, Ico, and Ace Attorney 3.

SRSLY

Rhapsody in Blue = EPIC WIN

So, who here likes Kronk's New Groove?
Never saw it, never will. Disney needs to stop making silly direct-to-video sequels and actually do some new fairy-tale based movies.

Seriously. Where's my Babiole, Urashima Taro, or Black Bull of Norroway, Disney? WALL-E and Ratatouille are amazing and all...but I crave 2D. Seriously.

half_silver28

Smash Ace
At least Batman Forever's Two Face did his job better than The Dark Knight's Batman (IMO the Joker made the ENTIRE movie).
at least Dark Knight batman actually played him correctly; just because the joker stole the movie doesn't mean that batman wasn't done justice. tommy lee jones as two-face spent half the movie whining like a 5-year old :ohwell:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom