• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
WHAT?!?!

[insert your name here]!! I left you in charge of this place while I was gone for the past few hours!! How could you let it deteriorate to. . .to. . .this?!

UNFORGIVABLE!!!

No, but seriously... What in the name of all that is holy is going on in here???

This thread needs moar movesets!!!

*regrets not being finished so he could post right now*

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
BTW: Am I the only one who enjoyed the Atlantica levels in KH2? Seriously, hearing Sora sing "Under the Sea" made my day.
It would've been better if A) Haley Joel Osment could sing and B) the actual system was fun to play, and deeper than just "see which button you need to press--and press it--before time runs out!"

SmashBrosMike kills SSB4 thread and now he's starting to infect MYM.
It happens. In the last thread a few times as well. Like always, just ignore it (especially you, Cru--just stop responding to it) and things will return to normal without any serious upheaval.

EDIT -

@Kibble: What's MYM without spam-fests? I think this was basically the inaugural happening, so why harsh the buzz, dood? More movesets would be nice, though...

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace
Okay but I'm afraid I only know how to do only Special B moves.

I got one for Lyndis here it is.

Lyndis

B: Mani Katti - Lyndis uses her sword the Mani Katti and slashes any Character giving them some damage.

Up B: Sol Katti - Like the Mani Katti except more stronger. Lyndis slashes any Character near her upwards giving them more damage then her other sword.

Side B: Silver Bow - Lyndis takes out her Bow and then shoots out a arrow and any Character in the way will all get hit by it as it will go pass them.

Down B: Counter - Lyndis will lean down and her sword will shine, increasing her attacks.

Final Smash: Slash Frenzy - Lyndis breaks the Smash Ball and then starts to slash like crazy with her sword giving all Characters lot of damage that may go up to 30% or more. Lyndis keeps doing this before stopping in 10 seconds.

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace
...... I hate you. :(

Post a moveset means post a good moveset.
I can't. I am not good at those. I only know those.

Hating me just because of that. Don't. Everyone hates everyone for the littleist things. It is not like I murdered a family of yours. Then you would hate me for a rason.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
I can't. I am not good at those. I only know those.

Hating me just because of that. Don't. Everyone hates everyone for the littleist things. It is not like I murdered a family of yours. Then you would hate me for a rason.
.... This is why we need a noobie moveset tutorial.....

And you basically just murdered my favorite series. :(

Look if you are a troll, leave.

If you actually want to make good movesets, then why not learn from us?

darkserenade

Smash Ace
Oh gosh those comics were good. *digs out old PS2 games*

Anyway, if I have all the nessecary things, can I post it, then add extras later?

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Oh yeah maybe I will make them go Extinct like the Dinosaurs!

do you want me too. I can do worse.
Is that a threat?

Look... take some advice from an expert.

Attempt to make A attacks. Guess what.... all of your specials are so generic that they qualify as A attacks. A sword swing... a claw... a bite... that's all you need to make a normal attack.

If you atleast make a full moveset, you won't be so horribly criticized.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Anyway, if I have all the nessecary things, can I post it, then add extras later?
Yeah, totally. There's no rule against it or anything--it's just that posting an incomplete moveset is kind of annoying, but since extras aren't actually a part of the moveset...

Using my mystical mental power of Mendez Mindread©, I predict that the moveset you're going to post will be...a Tales of character. :bee:
@Chris: Seriously, just...ignore him if you don't agree. By replying, you're giving him a reason to stick around.

darkserenade

Smash Ace
If you're having a rough time with standards and aerials and tilts and what not, remember thst those are given more leeway on being generic. Specials should be as flashy and interesting as possible, and should probably come from a real move.

EDIT@Mentos: You're psychic or something...you get a preview!

^B--Searing Sorrow
Sync has just snapped his fingers. A small meteor rises, getting bigger as it arises from the ground. Once it meets Sync's head level, it becomes as big as Wario if he were curled up into a ball, but can be as small as Sonic as this is chargeable. If you don't charge as long as 4 seconds, Sync will simply punch it with his knuckles, it going at a diagonal direction. Sync will be pushed back considerably during this. The meteor will start sliding on the ground, but soon enough, it'll shrink and disinegrate.

However...
If you do fully charge it for the full 4 seconds, Sync will flip-kick it upwards. 3 seconds later, 5 meteors will fly down diagonally and randomly on the stage, exploding on contact for 3-7% each. There is only a little start-up, but end-lag as much as Samus Fsmash's. This can easily spike if hit from the bottom and can be footstooled by Sync. It moves pretty slow. This is the first, unorthodox method of recovery Sync can use.

Now, the best method...
While used mid-air, Sync will direct his hands below him, a meteor directly below them. While doing this, he slightly descends, waiting for the button input and DI. You must first direct the meteor to the direction opposite you want. After such, press the B button again for Sync to make it implode, pushing anybody within three layers of a capsules' width all around it. The meteor can't be destroyed before Sync explodes it. This recovery isn't as good as one might hope, but it's a little worse than Luigi's ^B.
Notes: Remember how I said that Curse Slot is a viable recovery option? These two together are a deadly combo, with Curse Slot giving you horizontal prowess and Searing Sorrow giving vertical decency. Unfortunately, though, Searing Sorrow requires anybody near by to be saved, so it's all for one and one for all.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Guys, lay off of Mike. I've PMed him and I'm going to try to help him make a better moveset, so cut the crap. It's hardly necessary in the first place...

@darklemonserenade: I'm cool with that. To be honest, I don't usually read many of the extras. (ZOMG, Kibble don't like extras!!), so I'm all for you posting the moveset, as long as the actual moves are complete!

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace
Thank you SirKibble and yeah everyone sorry if I am always be a total jerk.

Well I will try thinking of movesets now and may take a while.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Wario/fly down diagonally/explode
Typos. Should be "a Wario" (or really, just "Wario", since there's only one of them), fly "down" diagonally, and "explode" (an implosion wouldn't push anything away from it).

I'M FUNCTIONALLY ********

Besides it's uncomfortable length, it sounds super-special-awesome, and all kinds of original. Now I just want to know what Curse Slot is...
Also is this guy from Legendia, or am I thinking of someone else? He might be from Abyss too, come to think, but as you know I'm kind of handicapped in that area...

Junahu

Smash Ace
Thank you SirKibble and yeah everyone sorry if I am always be a total jerk.

Well I will try thinking of movesets now and may take a while.
Take all the time you want. Moveset making is difficult, but it's very rewarding when you put effort into it

Edit: Searing Sorrow is better off as a Down B

darkserenade

Smash Ace
You were just seeing things, Mentos. >_<
Thank you.

You see, at first, I had Ivysaur instead of Wario, so yeah. Done diagonally was a late-night typo. Implode/explode was a misunderstanding.

EDIT: Abyss.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
The MGS2 comics made my day. . .Although it's a shame there wasn't more on AI Colonel. That was a dang shame.

Completely ignore SmashBrosMike. He is not here. He is an AI sent by the patriots, which are headed by Barack Obama. He dissed my Joker moveset due to disliking the character. His opinions are not valid.

pensfan728

Smash Apprentice
Hey Warlord, happy 1111th post!

EDIT: Wait a second, how do you have that many but an august join date?

UnSaxon51

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UnSaxon51
3DS FC
0619-3482-4034
Switch FC
SW 1864 9526 0695
Putting the final touches on Scizor. He may be up some time tomorrow.

Also, check out my new tags in my sig. Not too shabby for a first try, eh?

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Pelikinesis said:
Cactuar's Moveset has leveled up! Now he can effectively DrillShine. Are you happy now, Chief Mendez? Do you realize the terror you have wrought?!
All according to keikaku, my friend. :bee:

Though there's a stray [/end tag] tag below the picture for Jumbo Cactaur. Also for future reference, if you click the number of a specific post (for example, this post you're reading right now is #1746) in the top-right corner, you'll be brought to a page with just that post and nothing else. Which is obviously much handier for things like this.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Completely ignore SmashBrosMike. He is not here. He is an AI sent by the patriots, which are headed by Barack Obama. He dissed my Joker moveset due to disliking the character. His opinions are not valid.
That made my day. :laugh:

I'll be done with Ashencroft's moveset soon. His moves are really unique compared to.... well anything I've made thus far.

Heres his Dair.

Dair- The Sword of Hell
Just like the sword of heaven being thrown down to guard the entrance of Eden, Ashencroft throws down his sword to destroy his enemies. This move starts off fast. Ashencroft throws his sword down. It flies at a fairly fast speed. If it hits an opponent, or solid ground, it sticks to its target and releases a huge burst of flame. The final hit box is rougly the size of Bowser. This attack has projectile range and deals 16% damage and great knockback. This is a high risk-high reward attack, because if the sword should fall off the stage, you will be left unable to use sword attacks for the remainder of that stock. If the sword sticks into a person, it will return to you, even if it KO's them. If it sticks into the stage, you will have to retrieve it. Fortunately, only you can retrieve it. If someone else gets near it, they will be caught on fire and take 5% damage and low knockback.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
SSB Mike only knows how to do Special B moves, yet is planning to make a SSB game on gamemaker?!
I'm looking forward to Ashencroft Chris.
I also need to get off my butt and complete Hitmonchan/tops movesets :laugh:. I have Hitmonchan's specials, but that's it.

Akiak

Smash Ace
Okay heres the quote of my moveset. Changed some minor things. Please comment!

Stickman, the Internet Game Phenomenon, joins the Brawl!

Description
Stickman may look like an ordinary stick figure but his moves are inspired from all those stickman games on the web like Electricman, Free Rider, Ragdoll Games, and more! He is a powerful mix of playstyles ranging from shooting, to using a line riding bicycle, or using spiderman webs for recovery! Also lets not forget his incredible acrobatic grabs...

Size: 6/10 - Around Link's size.
Power: 5/10
Weight: 5/10
Walking Speed: 6/10
Dash speed: 7/10 - About Marth's speed
Fall Speed: 7/10
1st Jump: 6/10
2nd Jump: 6/10
Traction: 6/10
Wall-jump: No
Wall Cling: No
Crawl: No
Glide: No

Links and Souces
Electricman hs 2
Rage 3
Free Rider 2
Stick Figures on Crack
Bowman 2
Ragdoll

Normal stance - He practically stands like a normal person occasionally cracking his fingers (what fingers?) over his head and sometimes looking at the ground.
Crouching stance - His left leg is laying behind him and his right one is in front of him bent and his arms are touching the floor. This makes him almost half his size.
1st Jump - His left leg is forward and is bent back while the right one is extended behind him.
2nd Jump - Does one frontflip and then when descending he faces down while keeping his arms extended behind him and his legs ready to land.
1st Back Jump - In the back jump he's sort of walking forward while doing a backflip.
2nd Back Jump - He does almost the same thing he does in the 2nd 2nd jump except its a backflip instead of a frontflip.

Standard Combo
A: Left Punch
Punches with his left hand on frame 2. Pushes the foe slightly back. No lag
Medium Range-Low knockback-1%

AA: Right punch
Punches with his right hand. The move comes out while he's pulling his left arm back from the first punch
Medium range-Very Low knockback-1%

AAA: Left Punch
Thats right, he punches again but it gets better
Medium Range-0 Knockback-1%

AAAA: Jump Kick
Yes he has a 4th standard move too. He jumps slightly and does a left kick with his right arm pointing up. Though hard to pull off because of the initial and ending lag.
Medium Range-Medium Knockback-3%

Dash Attack: Karate kick
Jumps and does a horizontal kick in a "laying down" position in the air. Only his head is up. His left leg is extended horrizontally and the other one is bent back. He stays in this stance in mid-air for almost 1 second. He can continue dashing after this
Good Range-4%-Medium Knockback

Tilts
----------------------
Forward: Sword combo v

1st-Diagonal Slash-From Upper right to lower left in front of Stickman-Medium Range-0 Knockback-2%

2nd-Diagonal Slash inverse-From lower left to upper right-Medium Range-0 Knockback-2%

3rd-Slam Slash-Horizontally slashes down and whacks the floor with his sword powerfully like in Ikes Fsmash-Good Range-Good Knockback-3%
-----------------------

Up: Double Kick
Jumps slightly and extends both legs in front of him and behind. Can be followed up by a second inversed double kick
Good Range-Low Knockback-4%

Down: Slide Kick
Bends down on the floor, holding himself with an arm and extends both legs on front of him touching the ground. Trips the foe.
Great Range-Very Low Knockback-2%

Aerials

Neutral: Spinning Propeller
Extends both legs on both sides and spins rapidly 3 times
Medium Range-0 Knockback-1%x3

Forward: Double Kick
Kicks twice powerfully in front of him first with the right leg then with the left.
Medium Range-Good Knockback-5%x2

Up: Swinging flip
Does a frontflip, extending one leg starting a bit before he's upside-down
Medium Range-Good Knockback-8%

Down: Kamikaze Drop
Turns facing diagonally down and quickly moves his feet charging up, then shoots down at full speed. When he reaches the floor he explodes and jumps out forward doing some flips and then landing in his crouching position. Some initial and ending lag.
Good Range-Great Knockback-15%

Back: Drill Extension
Extends his legs behind him and spins very rapidly 3 times. Slight initial lag.
Great Range-Good Knockback-1%x6

Smashes

Forward: Power Kick
Jumps slightly charging his leg back bended. He then moves his left leg slightly forward (not the attack) moving the right leg behind him, then inverts the two legs bringing the left leg back and kicking powerfully in front of him. The victim flies diagonally up. Lets say 45 degrees from the floor. There is obviously alot of initial lag. Kills at over 60%
Good Range-Excellent Knockback-15%

Up: Handstand Hit
Does a handstand and bends is knees back or charging, then kicks with both feet. Just a small bit of lag. Sends foe upwards. Kills at over 100%
Good Range-Good Knockback-10%

Down: Rage Explosion
Charges for a second and throws his fists down releasing a fiery explosion around him
14%-Good Knockback

Specials

Neutral Special: Bowman
This move is very different than both Pits, and Links bow and arrow. Hold down B to charge, You can change the direction it goes too with the control stick. You control this little cross that shows the disrance the arrow will fly. If you charge the move, the cross goes farther. By changing direction with the control stick, the cross moves from in front of you to over your head or anywhere. On release, the arrow flies towards the cross which has now disappeared. Once the arrow gets to the cross, it will start losing speed quickly, falling down. Usually the best way to use it is making it fly in an arc since it loses speed quickly. Theres a lot of hitstun in this move. A side effect is if you aim at your feet or straight up so it falls on your head, you hurt yourself. Also if you get the foes head it does more damage and if you get the foes feet it does less damage.
Unlimited Range-Very Low Knockback-20% (head) 15% (body) 10% (feet)

Side Special:Free Rider
Its Free Rider! He jumps onto a BMX "stick figure style" and rides lines you draw! If you let go right away the move works like Wario's bike balancing with the control stick though he accelerates on his own. But if you hold B, you start drawing lines on the floor in front of Stickman! By tilting the control stick, you change the direction of the line making it go up and down or whatever. Stickman just rides forward on the lines. Although if the line is too steep up, Stickman will fall backwards without being able to perform any action until you touch the ground. Also, if your're going fast because of a line going down, then Stickman will be able to go farther up if right after the slope, you draw a steep hill upwards. So normal cycling physics are present. Can be used for horizontal recovery but NOT vertical since steep hills make Stickman fall backwards to his doom. You can cycle for 8 seconds. Also the lines can't be ridden by foes but they can be ridden by teammates.
14%-Good Knockback

Up Special: Double Wires
This recovery is very different than ZSSes or Olimars or Ivysaurs. It goes a bit farther than ZSSes and are easier to attach to the edge since they don't pull back right away after being shot BUT you can't pull yourself up! Instead you need to shoot a second wire at some solid object OR the actual border of the stage even though its not solid. So when you press the up-B, Stickman stops in the air for a second, and during that time you must choose the direction of the first wire by tapping the control stick in the wanted direction. Then while hanging with the first wire, shoot the second one by tapping in another direction. Once you attached one wire on the edge and one on the stage border (or something else) you bounce through the 2 wires, releasing the wires when you press B. If you don't press B to release, you will bounce back down leading to your doom when you later release B. But the height is about Sonics Up-B. Direction of your jump depends on the wires position. Also, if you attach one of the wires to foe, you pull the foe down and go up, thus swapping whose trying to recover with whose edgegaurding! You may think its a bit hard but its actually just long. If you use it on the ground you can pull your enemies to you, or pull yourself to them. Once you attached a wire on a foe, if you hold B, you'll pull him to you. If you let go of B, you'll fly to the foe.
Great Range-Does no damage

Down Special: Ragdoll
Stickman becomes lifeless, falling on the floor in all kinds of weird ways depending on the situation. For example, if used while dashing, he will fall forwards. While in this form, he's invincible. You can stay like this for 4 seconds. Press B to turn back to normal. Also good for dodging and countering. No initial lag but some ending lag making it not spammable. You also fall faster if you use it in the air.
Varying Range-Great Knockback-13%

FINAL SMASH: Running Rampage
First of all, the battle goes in slow-motion during this move. Also, electricity forms around him. He starts running forward (he's slow-mo too) but extending his legs after each step in front of him to kick. Does this step 3 times, then finishes off with a powerful kick that sends the foe upwards making Stickman land facing the other way after the kick.
Great Range-Excellent Knockback (at the end)-10% for each of the 3 step kicks and 20% at the end with the powerful kick

Grabs

Grab attack: Kick
Simply Kicks the foe with his right foot-3%

U-Grab-Power Throw
Runs forward just a bit and then does a frontflip throwing the foe upwards. Does no damage. Is just for killing over 70%
Great Knockback-0%

F-Grab-Rising Punch
Rises slowly up with the foe in his hands in slow-motion, then suddenly punches the foe forward stopping the slow-motion.
Good Knockback-10%

D-Grab-Knee hit
Slams the foes head on his knee with strength sending him diagonally down in front of him.
Low Knockback-12%

B-grab-Flipping Air-kick
Does a backflip and while upside-down with his foe in his hands, he kicks him behind him and then finishes the flip. All in slow-mo till the kick.
Excellent Knockback-8%

Dodges
Forward Dodge - Puts an arm on the floor on his left and spins around it holding himslef up with the arm
Back Dodge - Rolls backwards once using his arms
Down Dodge - Moves to his right bending back Matrix-style
Air Dodge - Bends forward as if someone hit him in the stomach leaning to the side.

Taunts

Up Taunt: Pulls out a guitar and does a single strong note.

Side Taunt: Charges a punch but when he releases it he suddenly stops his fist and points at the foe laughing. Its a fun taunt because you can practically trick the foe into thinking you're about to hit him when you actually don't

Down taunt: Randomly eats a hamburger.

Entrance

A big hand draws him up with a pencil.

Victory Poses

1. He's dancing happily and suddenly a giant hamburger falls on him and you here that "Hey hey!" sound. Its from a popular Youtube video called "Stick figures on Crack"

2. The camera looks up, and Stickman jumps from the side over the camera doing a frontflip and when he lands he does another jump but very low and he stays in the air for a second doing tons of fast backflips. When he stops he's in his crouching stance.

3. A mouse arrow grabs his head and moves him around like a ragdoll.

Alt Colors
Black - Red - Blue - Green - White - Yellow

Kirby Hat
Kirby gets a black baseball cap.

Codec Conversation
Snake: Okay i've seen enough. A plumber, some tight-suited bounty hunter, talking animals and now this! A stick figure!!!
Colonel: Thats no ordinary stick figure like the ones in your beloved Internet games. Thats Stickman. He reunites all of each stick figures powers into one giving him all kinds of different moves.
Snake: Does he have the bow from Bowman 2? Or the bicycle from Free Rider? Or the moves in Electricman HS2? Or what about Rage 3?
Colonel: *sigh* Yes, Snake.
Snake: Perfect. That means I know all his moves. This'll be easy.
Colonel: If you say so Snake.

Playstyle
In terms of stats he's pretty balanced. With some decent jumps, normal speed, and normal power his stats are somewhat similar to Mario's.
His playstyle is mostly staying close and fighting, then escaping with the Free Rider or by dodging when you need to. Once he's far he can use his Bowman attack or a Free Rider to approach. Not to mention his unique recovery system that can sometimes swap places with who's recovering and who's edgegaurding so some experts can actually go off the stage on purpose so they can reel the foe in their place.
Also Ragdoll is very useful since you can use it when your foe is about to hit you that way he gets hurt instead of you making it an excellent counter. With all these different moves its hard to sum it up into one playstyle but some might consider it "Attack from afar to get the foe to high percents then come close to him (with Free rider or a sudden Ragdoll when close to him) and finish him off."

Extras

Stage: Pictochat

How to unlock: Play on Pictochat 30 times.

SSE role: He's a good guy against Bowser, D3, Ganon and Wario but he works together with G&W. They then meet Pit and Mario in Skyworld which challenge them (for no reason. Thats how SSE is). Then they continue on their own and meet D3. After beating him they get to the last level.

Icon: His face (a black dot)

Wiimote Sound: You here a squish sound and then the "Hey hey!" From Sticks on Crack

Oh yeah and what did you guys put in the profile options where it says posts per page? I kinda messed up there.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
New page, this means I can post Brauner ^-^

Subspace Emissary Boss

BRAUNER

Video: http://ru.youtube.com/watch?v=SL6LbnxhxPQ

Brauner is the main antagonist of Castlevania: Portrait or Ruin, an artistic vampire who recreated Dracula's Castle using the souls of the dead from World War II in order to destroy humanity. Brauner disdains humanity because his two real daughters were killed 30 years ago, during World War I, and he has deluded the vampiric Stella and Loretta (and possibly himself as well) into believing that they are his daughters. After he is defeated, Death finishes him off, stating that Brauner was the reason for Dracula to be kept imprisoned. When Brauner is finally dead, the final battle against Dracula starts.

Brauner is the size of Snake, and therefore among the smallest bosses. His stage is his atelier, it's a even platform in the size of 1/2 of Final Destination, and surrounded by walls. The wall shows several disturbing paintings, one painting of Dracula's Castle, and a big mirror. When you pass by, your mirror image is shown, but if Brauner does, he won't be shown in the mirror (cause he's a vampire!). You can only die by being Star KOed. Brauner is static in most of his attacks and doesn't move around a lot, overall.

* Attack is taken directly from the game

ATTACKS

Blood Art Technique*
Brauner says the name of this attack and gets out a brush, painting two lines of red tint (or blood, whatever you'd prefer) onto the wall, showing his back to the screen. These lines can have 4 shapes: =, X, > or <.
Depending on how the vampire painted onto the canvas, they will be transformed into real big lines (as thick as Jigglypuff) running over the stage in the shape he painted them.
If you touch one of these lines, you will recieve light knockback and 15% damage. You can destroy them by simply hitting them - though it has to be at least a Tilt, a Smash, an Aerial or a similar Special attack. Projectiles and most Jabs will simply be absorbed into the blo... paint.

Red Rain*
Brauner shouts "A painting of the soul!", raises his hand and from it a myriad of red liquid drops rain - Blood? Paint? Who knows! - down onto the ground. Every of these drops do flinching knockback and 7% damage, but the range is not very wide, the furthest only going as far as Wolf’s blaster. He only does this attack in one direction, so you can jump over him and attack his back. The flight of these drops will be utterly random, though, and so is the amount of drops. It's at least 20 driplets, though. He only uses Red Rain after the Blood Art Technique.

Artistic Summon*
Brauner raises his arms, saying "I will make you my masterpiece!". In front of him, there appears a painting. It's completely black with a silver frame, only a pair of yellow evil eyes are on it. The painting starts to rotate and hover around a little, as well as changing its colour. Depending on how the colour and pattern are, you can determine early what the summon will be. There are three creatures Brauner can summon out of his paintings. Cyclops Heads, Poison Claw or Cursed Demon (except for the first the names are made up!). Brauner is vulnerable during the summons, because he will laugh to himself looking at your pathetic attempts to dodge these summoned nightmares.

Cyclops Heads*
The frame will turn into a deep blue and rotate in a horizontal 8-figure. After the summoning is finished (takes 3 seconds), the painting disappears, and a swarm of Cyclops Heads are summoned to fly across the little stage. They come out of a wall and can go in either direction, so be prepared. You can easily take out these little heads (which roughly have the size of Mario's head) by hitting them. However, if you're touched while not attacking them, you will recieve 5% damage and turned into stone. If another Cyclops Head hits you while being petrified, you recieve 2% damage from each. Petrifiying has pretty much the same effect as freezing, just that you plainly fall down. You can press directions to get out more quickly of the stone, but the standard time is 10 seconds.

Poison Claw*
The frame will turn into a pale green and bounce up and down. After the summoning is finished, the painting disappears, and on each side of Brauner green wheel-like demons appear. They have 5 "legs", and start rotating them, one going left, one right. If you're hit by one of their legs, you will be heavily poisoned for 5 seconds and recieve added to that 15% damage with low knockback. To escape them, you can try to go into the space of each leg, not getting harmed by it. The Poison Claw is indestructable. Once it reached the wall, and went through it, it disappears.

Cursed Demon*
The frame will turn into a dark purple and swing left and right. After teh summoning is finished, two odd grey creatures will appear, one normal, one upside down coming from the ceiling. They move towards you, moving in a wave pattern (while going forward "bouncing" up and down and up...). You can try to escape through the opening in between both of their heads. The demons do 10% damage and above average knockback if you touch them. Also, you will be put into a Cursed status. This will make your character glow green (actually it would be purple, but purple is Poison in Smash, so both colours swap places). Curse will disable you to use any B-based attacks. The curse will linger for 10 seconds, so beware of this attack!

Painted Metamorphosis*

Brauner exclaims "This is art!" and reaches out to above, where a painting comes down, rotating. It will land before him, and then stop rotating, showing the player what's on it... It's Brauner, grinning evilly! And the real one has disappeared. So... That means he's in the picture, which starts to fly around in the room, trying to tackle you. You can hit and hurt him in this phase like usually, however, not with Melee attacks. Characters wielding weapons or projectiles have a high merit in this part of the fight. When someone touches Brauner's painting - which has infinite priority over hand to hand based attacks - it does high knockback and 15% damage. You can do several things to dodge Brauner in this state, however, he has become as big as King Dedede, since the painting is wider than Brauner, who only is a stick insect on his own.

Mirror World
Brauner teleports away and in front of the mirror, which then glows in a red light. A red flash, and Brauner is gone... No, wait. He's on the other side of the mirror! Laughing at himself at your foolish attempt to damage him, the mirror shatters, with 8 pieces of glass going out of its center in a spiral shaped pattern. Once all of them left the screen, the mirror restores itself. Albeit these shards - symbolized as white little lights - do no knockback, they damage with 3% each hit. Brauner is invulnerable while being hin the mirror. He sends out 3 waves of shards before the flash happens again and Brauner stands in front of the mirror, again.

Gate to Another Dimension
Okay, so this attack is pretty odd and could easily come out of one of those oldschool cartoons. Brauner chuckles and gets out his brush. Using his it, he paints a rectangular shape right where he stands. It flashes and turns into a door, which Brauner opens and enters. No, you can't enter it, as well. As soon as he has closed it, the door multiplies into 3 doors. The doors arrange - each third of the room has one door. Now, you can't hurt Brauner when being in his doors... In fact, you have to watch out. After 5 seconds, two of the doors will explode, and out of the third one, Brauner will come, the door disappearing. Now, it's random which door will be the safe one. This is a pretty evil attack, since the explosions cover their area nearly completely, but they don't last long. The explosions basically work like the Powerbombs (you know with that spherical growing explosion) and do the same damage. After the explosion is finished, you will recieve insanely high knockback. Brauner won't use this attack until his HP has dropped below 25%.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
My Anonymous moveset will be ready by the weekend, it will be probably the longest moveset in this thread.

Oh yes, it will be epic.

Akiak

Smash Ace
Aw c'mon thats so mean. I quoted it because I couldn't exactly tell you on what page it was since my profile options are different. Okay how about this. I rate Brauner and you rate me. Deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom