• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

SmashBrosMike

Smash Ace
Well now you all said bosses. I have one for General Scales & RedEye King, I'm already working on it. I would like them to be a boss. They could be a team.

Besides don't you think. You would get to fight a huge Tyrannosaurus Rex.

Anyway when I have it done. I will post it.

goldwyvern

Smash Ace
and im back with scourge's ^B!

^B:chaos control
scourge flips out a chaos emerald and yells "chaos control", which teleports him upwards. can be tilted up to 15 degrees to the left or right. only goes up 3 stage builder blocks, but can go through solid psrts of the stage(image your right under FD and use this, you'll end up above the platform). every use the emerald is a different color and there is a 1/30 chance it will be the master emerald. if this happens there will be 1/4 of a second extra start lag, but double the distance and causes small damage to anyone near as he appears. if he is going to end up in the middle of a solid, he appears to the right of the solid parallel to the spot he stopped.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm very proud to announce that now as I've just finished Jonathan's second Get Up-Attack, I am completely done with all of the actual moves from Jonathan & Charlotte!

All I've left are the mere Extras! :bee:

And even those are half-finished... so, I will be done soon-ish! ^_^

@Chris:
If you want to use Brauner (da best!), Janga or King of Sorrow in your SSE, go ahead and use them.

...Oh, and I try to stay out of the Top 5 posters this time around... =P

Tanookie

Smash Journeyman
*sends Sundance a leather harness on Dragon Apprec
Ladies and Gentlemen, I'm very proud to announce that now as I've just finished Jonathan's second Get Up-Attack, I am completely done with all of the actual moves from Jonathan & Charlotte!

All I've left are the mere Extras! :bee:

And even those are half-finished... so, I will be done soon-ish! ^_^
EXCITEMENT!!! Are you using the trophies/stickers/stage that Mendez made up? Cause I did...

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
@Chris:
If you want to use Brauner (da best!), Janga or King of Sorrow in your SSE, go ahead and use them.

...Oh, and I try to stay out of the Top 5 posters this time around... =P
Thanks. Want to send me those bosses via pm?

Kibble is Sir Sandbag Supreme because of his massive activity in 3.0..... maybe I'll get such an honor myself. Here's hoping. :)

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
EXCITEMENT!!! Are you using the trophies/stickers/stage that Mendez made up? Cause I did...
Yes, and I will write out proper trophy descriptions for them, as well. ^^"
Not the stickers, and definitely not the Stage - they'll get an own, it'll be called "Nightmare Portraits". It'll be similarily long to MasterWarlord's Cortex & Tiny-stage.

Thanks. Want to send me those bosses via pm?
You can find Janga and KoS in Guntz' moveset (first page first moveset, you can't miss it... or just go to my link space which is linked in my signature).
Brauner will be posted soon along Jonathan & Charlotte, a preview is somewhere posted in the past 50 or so pages (lol), but since it's missing a few attacks I want to add, it's not absolutely complete. I will finish everything during the weekend, so if you can wait until then, that'd be great.

Also, I'm pretty sure you won't have ANYTHING to complain about Jonathan & Charlotte's organization, I'm going all out with this one. >:D

Edit: What you've all seen in the previews was just a bare bones stuff... so... keep out for the awesomeness which will soon appear! ^-^

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
Lol everytime I get close to catching up to Cruxis's post count, the next day of school gives him a huge lead.....

Atleast I'm in 2nd. =)
Oh? I find it quite hilarious that I do not even focus on how much I post and yet I come out on top. It is rather embarrasing to be up there, considering that the more posts you have and the latest you have joined, the more you appear as a basement nerd living the virtual life fully.

UnSaxon51

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UnSaxon51
3DS FC
0619-3482-4034
Switch FC
SW 1864 9526 0695
and im back with scourge's ^B!

^B:chaos control
scourge flips out a chaos emerald and yells "chaos control", which teleports him upwards. can be tilted up to 15 degrees to the left or right. only goes up 3 stage builder blocks, but can go through solid psrts of the stage(image your right under FD and use this, you'll end up above the platform). every use the emerald is a different color and there is a 1/30 chance it will be the master emerald. if this happens there will be 1/4 of a second extra start lag, but double the distance and causes small damage to anyone near as he appears.
It's an interesting take on the usual "pause, then move in a direction" recovery. It needs more detail on duration and end lag, but you're getting there. The Master Emerald option is interesting. It's unique, which makes it kind of cool, but it's also random, which can potentially put you in a really bad position. I also like how it allows him to pass through solid objects, though it bears a passing resemblance to a certain Genetic Pokemon
(*moment of silence*)
I miss you Mewtwo :(
I think you might be over-estimating the distance, though. The total height of FD is bigger than 3 builder blocks.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
And what if he ends up in the middle of something solid? You should probably say something about that he won't be able to pass through unless he can end up outside of the solid.

SonicBoom2

Smash Journeyman
First, use better grammar lol.

Then, you don't need to use fancy words. Even what you fixed might be a controversial side effect too.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
That works, too, I guess. You're definitely getting better, man. Just thought you'd like to know. Just make sure you think through stuff like that as you make your move, and you'll do fine.

ZOMG, I actually used the contest's title in a way related to movesets!!!

UnSaxon51

Smash Journeyman
NNID
UnSaxon51
3DS FC
0619-3482-4034
Switch FC
SW 1864 9526 0695
Just made some minor fixes to Scizor (clarified some recovery times, forgot some detail in specials, etc). I'm sad that I got him at the top of a page and then he got overshadowed by the awesomeness of Alucard and SA-X

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Wait, the Z in ZOMG actually has a point? ZOMG!

While we're talking about bosses, I might give one to Hyper_Ridley. Since I'm not sure if he'll actually get one yet, I won't say anything about its specifics, but anyone making a SSE can feel free to use it.

On that note, Hyper_Ridley will be up tommorow at the earliest, though it's more realistic that he will be up on Saturday. So, look fowards to the first ever good Ridley move set! :bee:

SirKibble

Smash Champion
I could make a boss, but the best boss idea I have is already going to be my fourth moveset character! Characters, actually...

Yes, I do plan to get around to a fourth entry by the time this contest ends. I'll probably stop there, though. We shall see.

D

Deleted member

I just had an epiphany.

Someone needs to make a Mr. Bean moveset.

Then again, does he even have move potential?

Shake~

Smash Journeyman
Someone make a Johnny Bravo moveset ;D

Anyways, looking forward to JnC Spade, good luck.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
SNEAKY JAFAR PREVIEW

Down ~ Ophidian Familiar
Jafar holds one palm slightly out, as though he were offering food to a dog. A serpent the length of a beam sword slithers out from his sleeve and begins following at his heel. Takes a second to come out. The snake will bite at any foe within range of it, be they in front of behind Jafar. Its bite deals 5% poison damage with no knockback at all. However, about 10% of the time, it will trip them instead.

The snake is fairly quick, but it CAN miss. It can also be KO'd, although it has the endurance of three Pikmin, and Jafar is standing right on top of it to defend it. He can have up to two serpents at once, but can only use the attack every ten seconds.

Tapping Down B when you already have two snakes causes one to begins chasing a foe. It has basic AI and can slither up walls. It's also persistent, not halting until the foe is KO'd (whereupon it returns to master) or it itself is defeated.

This is by far my most detailed special. BY FAR. I'm loving not writing so much. On top of that, I'm using an organizational style that recalls Mendez's, with a dash of Gruphcru tossed in. I think this is going to be whole new level of movesettery for me. :bee:

By the way, Tails Doll has been reviewed, frogman.

Oh, and Bean MUST have an attack where his head gets stuck in a turkey.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
I don't know enough about the show to really do it. . .But for his side special, Mr. Bean can lock onto somebody and follow them around, running around to their backside really quickly when they turn so he can't be hit by them. He'd have his arms slung down and look really bored like when he's stuck following an old person down a staircase.

That's just a random thought though. Bean does indeed have moveset potential and I'd pay money to see that.

What will Hyper Ridley's boss be? Hyper Kraid? Hyper K. Rool? Hyper Warlord?

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
SNEAKY JAFAR PREVIEW

Down ~ Ophidian Familiar
Jafar holds one palm slightly out, as though he were offering food to a dog. A serpent the length of a beam sword slithers out from his sleeve and begins following at his heel. Takes a second to come out. The snake will bite at any foe within range of it, be they in front of behind Jafar. Its bite deals 5% poison damage with no knockback at all. However, about 10% of the time, it will trip them instead.

The snake is fairly quick, but it CAN miss. It can also be KO'd, although it has the endurance of three Pikmin, and Jafar is standing right on top of it to defend it. He can have up to two serpents at once, but can only use the attack every ten seconds.

Tapping Down B when you already have two snakes causes one to begins chasing a foe. It has basic AI and can slither up walls. It's also persistent, not halting until the foe is KO'd (whereupon it returns to master) or it itself is defeated.

This is by far my most detailed special. BY FAR. I'm loving not writing so much. On top of that, I'm using an organizational style that recalls Mendez's, with a dash of Gruphcru tossed in. I think this is going to be whole new level of movesettery for me. :bee:

By the way, Tails Doll has been reviewed, frogman.

Oh, and Bean MUST have an attack where his head gets stuck in a turkey.
Sounds like a pretty cool move. The only thing I would add is the snake's priority, or if it's instead a grab or a disjointed hitbox. Otherwise, great.

And I second the making of a Johnny Bravo move set.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Jafar's down special is excellent. My only question is, how do the snakes stay directly under jafar when he jumps? Do they wrap around his heels or jump after him like Olimar's Pikmin? I dunno about you, but I thought the Pikmin were too unrealistic.

. . .I'm not gonna be as fond as the moveset as Electrode or what I've seen of Orca though if it's under-detailed.

See Black Doom for THE perfect amount of detail.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
*light bulb*

Okay, at some point in this contest, I'm going to do a boss moveset for Shadow/Dark/Possessed/Demon Sandbag.

*again*

Someone ought to take up the discarded "MYM Man" moveset from last contest.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Jafar's down special is excellent. My only question is, how do the snakes stay directly under jafar when he jumps? Do they wrap around his heels or jump after him like Olimar's Pikmin? I dunno about you, but I thought the Pikmin were too unrealistic.

. . .I'm not gonna be as fond as the moveset as Electrode or what I've seen of Orca though if it's under-detailed.

See Black Doom for THE perfect amount of detail.
Good point, that. I'm thinking they stay beneath him, still on the ground, still biting if foes come too close.

And don't worry, it's not gonna be underdetailed. I'm just trying to cut down on word number. That, and he has no huge overarching mechanic, so it should be easier to describe attacks. It's still going to have more detail than everything Mendez is making these days, with all the usual stuff - range, lag, damage/knockback.

Although this one's really more of an experiment. I'm going out of my comfort zone, my usual writing style, and my layout, to see how something different works out. I gotta admit, I'm loving it so far, and I think you'll be pretty happy with the end result.

And don't you know it, I STILL haven't gotten around to giving Black Doom a detailed read. Looking it over, though, I'm thinking I'll have about the same amount of detail, give or take.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
MYM Man:

B - King K. Rool: Standard K. Rool Crown Toss

B Side - Hyper Ridley: Standard Ridley Fireball Spit

Uair - Chef Mendez: Think GW's neutral special but upwards and only one high knockback sausage.

Dair - Dancing Wallord of Text: MYM Man drops down a wall of text (Cortex, Tiny, and Robotnik can be seen on it) for a big spike. Very laggy but huge hitbox.

B Down - MasterDebation: MYM Man gets on the floor and masterdebates. Heals 1% health per second.

B Up - Flying in Filipino: MYM man flys like a filipino upwards.

Fsmash - Killer Kibble: MYM Man dons Sir Kibble's helmet as a helmet then does a headbutt.

Dsmash - Miserable Little Pile of Secrets: MYM drops a Miserable Little Pile of Secrets in front of him (Containing pictures of Iron Thorn's secret indenity - Mendez, the meaning of life, among other things)

USmash - Lion's Heart: MYM Man kills a lion and rips out it's hart, the lion acting as a wall in front of MYM Man, then tosses it upwards as a projectile. High lag but defense from the front, and big range.

AAA - GenericMikeKid: MYM Man swipes pathetically small movesets in front of himself. Tiny range and does only 1% and flinching knockback, but very fast.

FTilt - LolChillinz: MYM Man laughs and anyone in front of him gets turned into an icicle as if by the mr. freezie item, getting chilled.

Grab Attack - Spam: MYM Man takes out a can of spam and forces it down the target's throat. Highly spammable.

Nair - Sagi Fanboy: Make Your Move Boy fans himself with a fan item as he look at a picture of Sagi. The fan it what does the damage and does multiple hits.

Final Smash - King Commander Chief Master Sir Warlord's Charge: MYM Man issues an attack order to the army of movesets. An army of FE Characters, K. Rools, Ridleys, Bowser Jrs, Shadows, Darth Vaders, and Original Fantasy characters invade the stage and trample MYM Man's enemies.

Music - Sonic Boom

IvoryFlame

Smash Journeyman
So, I’m debating what my next moveset should be. I’m on the fence between Beppo, the mystical, be-tophat-ed hippo (see my sig) or this guy:

STEAMPUNK LINCOLN
(Funny story, I just happened upon this pic while googling “Steampunk” for another forum, and I saw this and thought “this would be a pretty cool moveset.”

Oh, and I won’t be updating my SSE until I get a full roster, so it may be awhile before we se any more of Time Crash. :-/ I like to blame it on the greater good.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Pick and choose who you want, IvoryFlame. I WANT you to use all my movesets, as I'm sure most people do. Use everyone you possibly can, and those you can't, learn how to use them. That's how I've gotten to where I am now.

Steampunk Lincoln would indeed be an awesome moveset, but it might be a bit offensive. Still though, it's praising Lincoln more then it is insulting him I'd say, making him all the more bad ***. Go for it.

Edit: Added you both in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom