• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
@Chris and/or Cruxis:
Spadefawks needs to be a boss or an AT. No in-built moveset.

Considering that my favourite power - and the power I'd wield - is Time and Space (and that not since I know of Aeon), the moveset would be awkward to make except if ripping off of Aeon. And I want to make him a moveset. So... Yea. <.<"

Besides, as already said, I'm more the observer than the fighter. Hence I prefer mages or assassins and such over warriors or rangers.

And ****, I've already outposted Mendez. Dammit.

@HR:
You know my thoughts on the moveset already. ^_^

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Spadefox-
A humanoid fox with a remote appears on the field. He then manipulates the stage with the same random effects just like Dialga, Palkia, and Crescelia. Lasts 20 seconds.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Spadefox-
A humanoid fox with a remote appears on the field. He then manipulates the stage with the same random effects just like Dialga, Palkia, and Crescelia. Lasts 20 seconds.
A remote? LMAO

If then please some kind of clockstuff. Or something relating to Castlevania, I dunno.

Other than that, cool idea...
Though I'd prefer to be a boss.

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
@Chris and/or Cruxis:
Spadefawks needs to be a boss or an AT. No in-built moveset.

Considering that my favourite power - and the power I'd wield - is Time and Space (and that not since I know of Aeon), the moveset would be awkward to make except if ripping off of Aeon. And I want to make him a moveset. So... Yea. <.<"

Besides, as already said, I'm more the observer than the fighter. Hence I prefer mages or assassins and such over warriors or rangers.

And ****, I've already outposted Mendez. Dammit.

@HR:
You know my thoughts on the moveset already. ^_^
Coolness. Works for me

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
And what with the weird extra comments. I don't know I can take you seriously anymore...

You...you think I'm...weird? (Nyuh...I'm so unliked...)

Nyuh...isn't this like...the fiftieth Ridley you've made? (Least, that's what Bitty says...)

Still, for what it's worth...it's a pretty neat gameset. Totally not as cool as mine, but I'm sure you'll get up to my league someday. (Not!)

What lies in his soul is justice.

*sniff*

...Oh man. That's so true. No matter how often I break everything in his house (by accident, always!), run up his electric bill, and steal his videogames...he still hits me.

But in a nice way. (Y'know?)

...Uh...

...Oh, right. Well dudes, it's been real, but it's about time for me to be heading back. Hopefully I've taught you all something--be good to each other, and to yourselves. (Especially yourselves.)

See ya, nyuh!​

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
@Mendez Cat Thingy: I only made one crappy move set for Omega Ridley in MYM3, that I actually consider my worst work. This is my second Ridley-based set, and last. So Bitty gets to meet Mr. Flamethrower now.

IvoryFlame

Smash Journeyman
Okay, seriously, what on earth is that cat doing? Mendez, you gotta invest in a shock collar.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
@Mendez Cat Thingy: I only made one crappy move set for Omega Ridley in MYM3, that I actually consider my worst work. This is my second Ridley-based set, and last. So Bitty gets to meet Mr. Flamethrower now.
Yeah, I know. Why are you telling me this?

...Wait, what "cat thingy?"...

Okay, seriously, what on earth is that cat doing? Mendez, you gotta invest in a shock collar.
...Oh God****it. I leave my PC on for a few hours to go run some errands, and freaking Cat Clancer logs onto my SWF account.

I'm sorry guys. Really, just disregard anything the guy said about anything. That wasn't me, that was him.

My apologies. He just left a few minutes ago though, so it's all good. He didn't...do anything weird, did he? No big, stupid posts or anything, right? Nothing I should be editing out?

D

Deleted member

BKupa, you should really explain the roster to the guys on IGN.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
My apologies. He just left a few minutes ago though, so it's all good. He didn't...do anything weird, did he? No big, stupid posts or anything, right? Nothing I should be editing out?
Oh, nothing much, he just posted himself as a move set a page or two before Johnathon and Charlotte.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Oh, nothing much, he just posted himself as a move set a page or two before Johnathon and Charlotte.
He what...?

*reads*

Holy crap that's awesome God, that's an embarassment. I suppose he put it up on The Stadium too...God. Well, whatever. That's the last time I leave him alone in my house, at least. Punk stole my copy of FFX too, wouldn't you know it...

Like I said though: whatever. What's going on now? We're apparently all part of a moveset, or something?

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
I'm not part of the moveset though.
If I threaten people with Smashbrosmike then they'll have to let me be part of the moveset :laugh:.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
I've seen that K.Rool YTP back when it was first posted. The sequal is even more epic. It's called "Legend of the Banana Phone"

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
I've seen that K.Rool YTP back when it was first posted. The sequal is even more epic. It's called "Legend of the Banana Phone"
Yeah, I know!

Wait till Warlord and I post our joint production moveset, Klump and Krusha, from the DKC Cartoon.

"No news, no calls, no tyranny until tomorrow!"

EDIT: HELL YES! I got the DKC Cartoon theme on my iPod!

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Not wasting countless hours on a 10 man community
Hyper Ridley is basically just an alternate version of Meta Ridley, isn't he? Isn't that the same story behind Meta Ridley?

In any case, it's an excellent moveset, and Meta Ridley certainly doesn't have such fun facts about himself. Who knew Ridley was a german dragon or that he regularly played SSBB?

Looking forward to the sandbags moveset Lionheart. . .I had a feeling you'd take advantage of MasterWarlord. Although seeing this moveset seems like it's trying to be somewhat serious, anything else I can say for the up B?

The_Chameleon

Smash Cadet
Sorry, I'm new and I got a question.... can I still post movesets or shall I wait for MYM5 ? :confused:

- The Chameleon

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
Hyper Ridley is basically just an alternate version of Meta Ridley, isn't he? Isn't that the same story behind Meta Ridley?

In any case, it's an excellent moveset, and Meta Ridley certainly doesn't have such fun facts about himself. Who knew Ridley was a german dragon or that he regularly played SSBB?
Meta Ridley is literally just Ridley with some robot parts. Hyper is 100% machine. No organics present.

But thanks anyways. Yeah, since this was partially a "myself" move set I thought it would be a fun and unique extra to include random stuff about me.

edit:@Chameleon: There's still PLENTY of time to post move sets. At least 3 months.

The_Chameleon

Smash Cadet
Meta Ridley is literally just Ridley with some robot parts. Hyper is 100% machine. No organics present.

But thanks anyways. Yeah, since this was partially a "myself" move set I thought it would be a fun and unique extra to include random stuff about me.

edit:@Chameleon: There's still PLENTY of time to post move sets. At least 3 months.
Great :bee: Starting my 1st moveset right now!!

- The Chameleon

TheSundanceKid

Smash Lord
Great :bee: Starting my 1st moveset right now!!

- The Chameleon
You better put in lots of detail in your movesets if you want to be taken seriously. You should also avoid copying exsisting characters moves, such as "Down Smash- Like Sonic's". Be fun and creative with your movesets....

WELCOME TO MAKE YOUR MOVE!​

The_Chameleon

Smash Cadet
You better put in lots of detail in your movesets if you want to be taken seriously. You should also avoid copying exsisting characters moves, such as "Down Smash- Like Sonic's". Be fun and creative with your movesets....

WELCOME TO MAKE YOU MOVE!​

Thanks! :)

I'll start with the easiest anyways, a Pokémon! :bee:

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Looking forward to the sandbags moveset Lionheart. . .I had a feeling you'd take advantage of MasterWarlord. Although seeing this moveset seems like it's trying to be somewhat serious, anything else I can say for the up B?
Am I really that predictable?

I figured you'ld like the reference in the Up B.... I can't seem to come up with another fitting catch phrase, but I'll try. Any suggestions?

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
@MasterWarlord

If you don't like that Up B phrase, I've narrowed it down to a few choices:

"I WILL SURVIVE!"

"TO THE LIMIT!"

"NEVER GIVE UP!"

"NEVER SURRENDER!"

The_Chameleon

Smash Cadet
Which one? You should announce your plans just in case it's been done already...

I should really stop acting like a sandbag....<.<

I'll do Hitmonlee / Hitmonchan .... can I?

PS : How can I get those little things that everybody have in their sig. Where there's a character. ( Is often used for Make Your Move ) ?? Like Chris Lionheart...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom