• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
Kholdstare, we already have a moveset archive. . .Check the stadium under movesets.
D: There goes 3 hours of my time.

My next moveset will be either Baudelaire Orphans or Angry German Kid. I have been working on them over the week.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
Spoiler Party

I'm looking forward to them, especially the orphans.
Thanks alot! I am looking for a top spot in the Top 50 with these guys. Well, with all of my movesets.

COME ON GUISE IT'S A SPOILAH PARTY!

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
I hate spoiler parties. Or at least do it right and spoil things that are actually twists, gaiz.

Example:
Verbal is Keyser Soze.

Still, they're kinda pointless and mean. Imma go chill at Marshmallow Goo until this ends.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
Snape kills Dumbledore on page 596.
Lulz, I still remember those raids. They were epic. I also have read all of the Harry Potter books at least three times each :p

You just lost the game.

EDIT:
@KK: O_o You hate spoiler parties! Surely you jest! They are awesome. It's also fun to conceal things, you know? Jafar loves them.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
I jest you not. I suppose Jafar does like them... but not Electrode! He likes lighting up the darkness!

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
\

neither does kawasaki as he must know where his ingridients are!\

BTW when will he be up?
I've been somewhat busy the past few days, and haven't really had a lot of time to work on him. Christmas is approaching, though, and it should bring some more free time with it. I can't guarantee he'll be done in the near future, though; I'm taking my time on him to make him as good as he can be. And there's tons of time left.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
My First Moveset Ever!

Naruto Moveset

By A1lion835​

Stances

Standing- He stands while bouncing up and down slightly.

Idle- Takes out a kunai, looks at it, sharpens it, and puts it back.

Idle 2- Looks behind him.

Running- Runs forward with his arms behind him.

Crouch- Lies down. Can crawl.

Grabs & Throws

Grab- Throws a kunai tied to a rope forward. Slightly longer reach than Link's grab. Surprisingly unlaggy if it misses. Deals 1% when it connects. If used in the air, it deals 3% when it hits an opponent. Can be used as a reliable tether.

Pummel- Hits the opponent in the chest with a small rasengan. 3%.

Down Throw- Places them on the ground, then shoves a rasengan into their chest. 12% and low, forward knockback.

Forward Throw- Throws them over his shoulder forward. 6%. Can chain-throw into itself or his back throw.

Back Throw- Exactly the same as fthrow, but he turns around before doing it. Good for chain-throws, as mentioned above.

Up Throw- The Uzumaki Barrage. He creates a clone, who hits them high into the air while the original does a series of punches and kicks. 15% (probably strongest throw ever). Above-average knockback.

Tilts, Neutral-A Combo, & Dash Attack

Neutral-a Combo- Punches twice, then kicks. 3%, 3%, then 4. Low knockback.

Dash Attack- Lunges forward with a small rasengan in his hand. 4%. It has nothing to do with and does not use any previously charged neutral b move.

Down Tilt- Sweeps a kunai in front of him. May trip. Deals 4%.

Forward Tilt- Slashes a kunai in front of him. An additional slash can be added on. The first slash cannot be used to set up a knee lock-like technique. First slash does 5%, second does 7. First slash has no knockback and reasonable stun (though not like that of Snake’s forward tilt), and the second slash has decent knockback.

Up Tilt- Does a handstand while spinning and spins a shuriken under him. Entire body and shuriken are a hitbox. Direction of knockback varies depending on where the opponent hits Naruto. 5%.

Get-up and Ledge Attacks

Get up Attack- Does a sweeping kick that covers both sides of him. 4%.

Ledge Attack- Jumps onto the stage and does a jump-kick. Low knockback, 6%.

100% Ledge Attack- Swings his legs up onto the stage, then stabs forward with a kunai. His legs do 4%, and the kunai does 3.

Smashes

Down Smash- Holds a kunai in each outstretched hand, and spins once. Deals 12% at the tips, 10% close, and semi-spikes.

Forward Smash- Lunges forward and slashes with a kunai. 15% damage and high horizontal knockback. His best non-gimp kill move.

Up Smash- Kicks the opponent upwards. High knockback, best non-gimp kill move other than his fsmash. 12%.

Aerials

Neutral Air- Takes out 2 shuriken, stretches his arms out left and right, and spins them on his wrist. 5 hits. 2-5% per hit and low knockback. Reflects non-energy projectiles.

Forward Air- Does an ax kick, similar to snakes forward air. Some hitboxes meteor smash. 12%.

Back Air- Stretches his legs out behind him. Like Kirby and Snake’s bair. Medium-high knockback and 11% damage.

Up Air- Same as neutral air, but spins both shuriken upward. Great for juggling. Also reflects non-energy projectiles, increasing their speed.

Down Air- Throws 3 Kunai under him. All three deal 5% damage. The first 2 stun, and the third meteor smashes. Only aerial in the game that uses projectiles. If used directly before Naruto lands on the stage from being over the edge, the three Kunai will come out directly next to the ledge. Naruto will have minimal lag. Great for gimping without putting himself in almost any danger whatsoever.

B-Moves

Neutral b(Rasengan)- A shadow clone comes out and charges his rasengan. If he or the clone is hit, whatever charge gained is cancelled. Charges like Aura Sphere. Fully charged turns into giant rasengan. 5%-20%. Medium knockback, except for fully charged, then medium-high. Spikes. If Kirby uses it, another Kirby comes out (his color is the color of the costume directly before the user’s costume) and charges it for him. If he uses chakra-based attacks too much, the rasengan will do 1-10% and have low stun and knockback.

Down b(Shadow Clone)-Naruto creates 2 shadow clones. Up to 2 more can be made by holding the b button for certain amounts of time, but Naruto is dealt 15% for the third and 20 for the fourth. The clones spread out and attack. 2 can do the Uzumaki barrage on the opponent, but it can be escaped, unlike his up throw. Clones vanish in a puff of smoke when hit or if the user uses down b again. The clones become weaker and slower the more he uses chakra-based attacks. The only exception is if he uses a final smash, even if it's a pity. His chakra attacks do not take up any of his chakra while he has a fox cloak, and his chakra is fully replenished afterwards.

If the user press b while the shadow clones are coming out, they will create the demon wind shuriken in the original's hand. This locks onto the nearest opponent and deals tremendous knockback. it is stronger the more clones there are, but Naruto also takes more damage the more clones there are. It can only be used once per match.

Side b(Shuriken Throw)- Throws a shuriken. Disappears when it hits a something (aside from a character). Can be charged slightly before release, like Yoshi's up-b. The shuriken does not boomerang back to him. 7-12%.

Up b(Uzumaki Chain)- Creates 5 shadow clones, who either tether the ledge or launch him upwards (if there is no directional input). Direction of the launch can be controlled with the control stick. The tether works like belay’s tether, as in there is no limit to the number of times you can use it without touching the ground. The move has no hitbox.

Final Smash(Nine Tailed Fox)- Naruto transforms into the nine tailed fox for 15 seconds. He takes 2% damage per second while in this form, but cannot be dealt damage any other way. He can be ko’d if he passes the boundary lines. His tails, which slowly move, deal 4% damage per hit and trap the opponent in for at least 6 hits, at most 10. If he lands on his opponent from being in the air, they are dealt 40% and are dealt so much knockback they almost always die. He can harm anyone, even his teammates. If the command for his up b is inputted while he is off the stage, one of his tails tethers the nearest ledge, forcing anyone holding the ledge to let go of it.

In addition, a pity smash simply gives Naruto a 1-tailed fox cloak, not a transformation. A rasengan done in this state will create a clone, but the clone will hold off enemies while the rasengan quickly charges. If the clone is hit, it will vanish in a puff of smoke. Any clones created with his down-b will not have a fox cloak. They will, however, be full powered clones, as the fox chakra is used to create them.

Taunts

Up Taunt- He creates 2 shadow clones, who stand next to him. They then disappear in puffs of smoke.

Side Taunt- He transforms into a naked girl with steam covering parts of her body. The “Sexy Jutsu”.

Down Taunt- He disappears, then reappears in a puff of smoke. No invincibility is rendered from the disappearance.

Other

Victory Pose 1- Naruto holds two of his fingers in a "V" shape while facing the screen and says "Better luck next time!"

Victory Pose 2- He sits on the ground, eating ramen, then looks up at the screen.

Losing Pose- Claps his hands disappointedly, looking down at his feet.

Wii-mote selection sound- He yells "Rasengan!" in a fierce voice.

On-Screen-Appearance- Appears in a puff of smoke, then adjusts his headband.

Overview

Naruto uses weapons reasonably often in his attacks, most of which are kunai. Most of his attacks have low damage and knockback, but his fsmash, usmash, and bair are all good killers. He has a spike, 2 meteors, and a semi-spike, so gimping shouldn't be much of a problem(he's like MK, except with spikes and awesome KO power). He has 2 projectiles (Side-b and Dair), and his nair and uair reflect non-energy projectiles, so a fighting from a distance shouldn't be much of a problem. He also has many quick attacks, so up-close shouldn't be a problem either.

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
Not a bad first moveset by any means, even if it is the millionth moveset for Naruto.

The attacks are decently detailed and the organization is good, though it could use more color.

Also, it would be really easy to find a picture of Naruto, so why not add in one.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
The Naruto moveset is not bad, but could use some more creative attacks.

1) Too much kunai strike forward, or downwards or whatever. Why not some more chakra based attacks?

2) WHERE THE HECK IS SUMMONING OF THE TOAD!!!!???? It's like Naruto's best move next to Rasengan. I think it deserves to be in there. :p

3) I do not like how that the down special is a counter move. Can't something else be in there instead? *Cough*Summoningtoad*cough*

4) Overall, nice job. Just add some more detail here and there, and some more creative attacks maybe, and you'll have yourself a winnah!!! :bee:

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
Someone should do that guy from Naruto's dog... the white one... Akoshimaru or something...

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
The Naruto moveset is not bad, but could use some more creative attacks.

1) Too much kunai strike forward, or downwards or whatever. Why not some more chakra based attacks?

2) WHERE THE HECK IS SUMMONING OF THE TOAD!!!!???? It's like Naruto's best move next to Rasengan. I think it deserves to be in there. :p

3) I do not like how that the down special is a counter move. Can't something else be in there instead? *Cough*Summoningtoad*cough*

4) Overall, nice job. Just add some more detail here and there, and some more creative attacks maybe, and you'll have yourself a winnah!!! :bee:
1. Good point. I haven't watched it in a while, so I'll need to check out some moves...

2. I was gonna make that his final smash, but the fox is much cooler.

3. The counter is much better. I mean, the toad is more of a final smash kind of move, don't you think? If I made that his downb, he would be even cheaper than Meta Knight. *Eyes widen in shock at the thought*

4. Yay!

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
*sending Sundance lots of apple pies on Pi Day, as
3. The counter is much better. I mean, the toad is more of a final smash kind of move, don't you think? If I made that his downb, he would be even cheaper than Meta Knight. *Eyes widen in shock at the thought*
I think Down B could be frog summoning. Like if he his chakra levels are preserved enough, he could summon the bigger toad for about 2 seconds, jumping to the back of the stage then throwing up some oil to make the stage slippery, but if the he uses too much on his other chakra moves, like rasengan, he'll summon a weaker toad that flails around with 4% damgae. Just my two cents.

I guess the party is back on. Although, I just came here. Is this a spoiler party? If so, it was his sled.

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
Anyone mind giving me a few jutsu naruto uses(other than summon, rasengan, shadow clones)? I can't find any...
As a Naruto fan, I will just list them all:

Demon Wind Shuriken
Frog Summoning (Gamabunta)
Rasengan
Kyubi Naruto (Nine-tailed Fox)
Blazing Rasengan (Kyubi Naruto)
Uzumaki Barrage
Shadow Clone
Harem Jutsu/Sexy Jutsu
Rasengan Giant Ball

goldwyvern

Smash Ace
As a Naruto fan, I will just list them all:

Demon Wind Shuriken
Frog Summoning (Gamabunta)
Rasengan
Kyubi Naruto (Nine-tailed Fox)
Blazing Rasengan (Kyubi Naruto)
Uzumaki Barrage
Shadow Clone
Harem Jutsu/Sexy Jutsu
Rasengan Giant Ball
i am a veteran naruto fanboy and i back this post up 100%. i can name what moves these could be in order:

side throw
normal: normal special gama:final smash
side special
down special
normal special during down special
up throw
several
not sure(but would be fun)
charged normal special

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
How the **** did I forget about the uzumaki barrage? *Goes and puts it in*

By the way, the sexy jutsu is his side(?) taunt.

Edit: Can you also give me a description of what those look like? I haven't watched it in a while, but have started again.
Blazing Rasengan is basically a red chakra version of the regular, and in his Kyubi form.
Giant Ball Rasengan is a massive Rasengan.
Demon Wind Shuriken is self-explanatory.
The rest should be easy

kitsuneko345

Smash Ace
*sending Sundance lots of apple pies on Pi Day, as
I think Down B could be frog summoning. Like if he his chakra levels are preserved enough, he could summon the bigger toad for about 2 seconds, jumping to the back of the stage then throwing up some oil to make the stage slippery, but if the he uses too much on his other chakra moves, like rasengan, he'll summon a weaker toad that flails around with 4% damgae. Just my two cents.
I See you haven't really read what I wrote in the last page, so here.

In other news, Apollo Justice is now officially finished. Click here to check it out.

Opinions so far: 3 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom