• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Good Naruto moveset :).
I'd help you, but I've never watched Naruto, I've only seen slight clips on Youtube, so I know hardly anything about it lol.

Akiak

Smash Ace
I read Death and its pretty nice. I like his specials but not his recovery. Too similar to MKs even with its multiple-use thing. Overall not bad....7/10

Also I am happy about everyones Dexter comments! Thanx a lot.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Chief Mendez, I just finished reading Mach Rider... and...

IT WAS AMAZING. This might be, like, your best work ever.
YA I KNO RITE!?

Some people can complain about the debatable balance of the guy, and the lack of extras, and the boring-in-comparison specials...but GODD*MN MAN. IT'S A GUY ON A FREAKING MOTORCYCLE.

That's what she said.
Heh, I'm surprised somebody actually brought that up. Definitely intentional.

Someone should do that guy from Naruto's dog... the white one... Akoshimaru or something...
Ask and ye shall receive.

http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=5948548&postcount=10

...It's actually a pretty awesome moveset, too. :bee:

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
What do people think of my improved moveset (the second to last post on page 233)? I've added Naruto's ledge and get-up attacks, but I've also made a few things different. I know people are telling me to get gamabunta in there, but I don't see a way how without altering one of his b-moves, all of which I like (and are buffed enough as it is).

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
It's getting better A1lion, but I can't see why he could be top tier.
He has limited kill moves, seems to rely on gimping, has a reflector that doesn't reflect energy projectiles and can only be used in the air or via short-hopping, and has extreme lag on his 100% ledge attack that bears the question 'Is it worth using this attack as it'll reduce my Raesgan(or however you spell it lol) and probably miss?'

Lenus Altair

Smash Ace
First time Ive read any subspace entries... interesting.

Raphael is comming along nicely as a whole I think, but I am having issues comming up with an approraite and appealing ^B. I may get him done today despite this. Look forward to it! :)

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
I am looking forward to is Lenus.

I've realised that my Alex Kidd moveset is a lot larger than my Tyrogue one, and he only has 3 specials done, and some bonus features.

dancingfrogman

Smash Ace
Switch FC
3133 8842 3910
Get it right guys, it's obviously mi - oh wait I don't have one, nevermind people. I have to say most of the SSEs this time round are amazing, a definite read for people who have spare time.

Lenus Altair

Smash Ace
I skimmed the content of each one, and they al look awesome, but Ill have to seriously sit down and read them later. Oh and MasterWarlord, I see you already added Raphael. Nice :)

BKupa666

Barnacled Boss
*sigh* Unfortunately, Ken's chances of winning on Survivor are bleak now, so I will try to get to posting him soon.

killbeast301

Smash Lord
Character: Godot

Appearance: not needed

Moves: His are very unconventional, technically he has none, his strategy is never showing up. He never appears on the field. He makes the other players/characters wait for him forever and eventually suicide and SD all their stocks away, because they get so bored Waiting for Godot

Red Arremer

Smash Legend

Moves: His are very unconventional, technically he has none, his strategy is never showing up. He never appears on the field. He makes the other players/characters wait for him forever and eventually suicide and SD all their stocks away, because they get so bored Waiting for Godot
Ladies and gentlemen, this contest can end early. We have a winner.

Seriously, I lol'd so hard.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion

Best. Move Set. Ever.

Forget Black Doom. Forget Joker. Forget Tails Dool and Johnathon and Charlotte. This is the epitimy of move set creation.

And yes, I know this is a joke move set.

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Waiting for Godot has nothing to do with the Godot from the Ace Attorney games. It's...well, it's a funky little novel, and also a play, if I remember right.

Look it up though. Good stuff.

EDIT - Also let me take the opportunity to correct all/most of you: it's pronounced "Guh-doe", not "Go-dot."

Akiak

Smash Ace
We just have to wait...

K.Rool mind helping me out with making one of those tags for your movesets? I know about the text. All I need is the size of the thing.
Thanx!

killbeast301

Smash Lord
OBJECTION!

@Mendez:
Make it most, please. As a bookseller I've heard of Beckett's book before Phoenix Wright 3 existed, so...
Instead of buying it from Amazon, you should just ask you English teacher if (s)he has a copy you can borrow. You can also find a bunch of videos on youtube, but none of the ones I found contain the full play, and it's better if you wait for him for a full 2 hours before giving up.

Collective of Bears

King of Hug Style
NNID
Gark430
3DS FC
1805-3069-0371
Would the King of Hyrule and AI Colonel count?
No. Just because it's a joke-ish character doesn't mean it's a joke moveset. A joke moveset is a moveset that isn't serious or detailed. Like the guy from MYM4 who made the Chuck Norris moveset with every attack as an exploding roundhouse kick.

Red Arremer

Smash Legend
Instead of buying it from Amazon, you should just ask you English teacher if (s)he has a copy you can borrow. You can also find a bunch of videos on youtube, but none of the ones I found contain the full play, and it's better if you wait for him for a full 2 hours before giving up.
You also could support your local bookstore and buy it from them. Or send us an order, we'll send it to you, then. <3

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
We just have to wait...

K.Rool mind helping me out with making one of those tags for your movesets? I know about the text. All I need is the size of the thing.
Thanx!
The icons are 100 by 48 pixels, if that's what you're asking, Akiak.

Jimnymebob

Smash Champion
NNID
Jimnymebob
Oh my god the penguins looking at me telling me things I don't even know!

I believe he is lying, and therefore must be evil.

Get it away from me!

*hides in a corner and cries*

Eternal Smasher

Smash Ace
Hi guys. Glad to see this thing is still too active for its own good.

Just here to say I have 2 movesets planned. The first is under construction. (I'll try not to disappoint you too much Mendez.)

Nabeshin

Bender

Chief Mendez

Smash Master
Mere words cannot express how pleased happy joyful ecstatic orgasmic tickled f*cking pink I am to see you're still doing Nabeshin.

Seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom