• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move 4

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkserenade

Smash Ace
MUGEN? [/terribleguess]

Seriously, though, what can it be?

A/an...
  1. RPG?
  2. Online game?
  3. Flash?
  4. Machinima?
  5. Animated series?
  6. Youtube video?
  7. Picture?
  8. Biography?
  9. Game?
  10. Story?
  11. Website?
  12. Sprite?

I'm out of ideas.

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
WHY WOULD YOU KEEP US IN SUSPENSE LIKE THIS?

Reluctant respect, eh? Naaah... I just ran out of ways to fuse Gryphon with Cruxis. It had to happen eventually. :bee:

"Beyond anything"... waaaah. I wanna know NOW! Can't wait til Tuesday...
OMG I wish I had the power to create with my mind so I can show you all NAO, but naaaah. Being human blows.

Cruxis
Gryphis
Gruxis
Cruphon
Gryxis
etc...

MUGEN? [/terribleguess]

Seriously, though, what can it be?

A/an...
  1. RPG?
  2. Online game?
  3. Flash?
  4. Machinima?
  5. Animated series?
  6. Youtube video?
  7. Picture?
  8. Biography?
  9. Game?
  10. Story?
  11. Website?
  12. Sprite?

I'm out of ideas.
Mugen? XD. I thought of making one once, but hard work sucks.

You're adopting a kid and using him to advertise our thread?

NOOOOOOOOOOEEESSS

Edit:

@agidius: NOOES

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
You're assembling a crack team of programmers to make a new Smash Bros with all the MYM characters in it before realizing that Tails Doll is the new Meta Knight and will single-handedly bust the game?

You're killing me here...

And an MYM Mugen would be the closest we'd ever come to actually getting our characters in the game. If only...

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Relax, guys. I bet he's just making us all t-shirts.

ZOMG!! Do I realize what I just said?!?

MYM t-shirts?!

lolchillinz

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
You're assembling a crack team of programmers to make a new Smash Bros with all the MYM characters in it before realizing that Tails Doll is the new Meta Knight and will single-handedly bust the game?

And an MYM Mugen would be the closest we'd ever come to actually getting our characters in the game. If only...
I could be the slightest lazy and still wouldn't even download the Mugen base.

lol @ Tails Doll.

Even a hint is too good, it is much better as a surprise anyway. I am working on it now and I just can't find an end to its epicness.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Cruxyphon, you are evil. Until we see your creation, that is, at which point I expect to stand in such awe of your work that I no longer consider you evil.

goldwyvern

Smash Ace
@wyvern: That was quite touching. My soul cries tears of joy.
i am glad. you rock out loud! now go, go [insert cardinal direction here] young mormon! *sheds tear as the utah flag flaps in the background and im in an objection pose with "america, f--- yea!" in the background.

mugen rocks! i played that smash bros mugen once, it was awesome! never got items to work though.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
i am glad. you rock out loud! now go, go [insert cardinal direction here] young mormon! *sheds tear as the utah flag flaps in the background and im in an objection pose with "america, f--- yea!" in the background.
Lol, much as I appreciate your encouragement, you make it sound like I'm gone tomorrow.

I still got till summer, man. ;)

~Cruxis~

Smash Ace
Cruxyphon, you are evil. Until we see your creation, that is, at which point I expect to stand in such awe of your work that I no longer consider you evil.
Well, considering the fact that my "work" is indeed "evil" (sorta), it would generate the obvious paradox of good using evil, but not falling into darkness.

Agi

Smash Lord
Question: Is it just me, or are photobucket pictures not showing up? I can't see my sig, and (in regards to Tanookie) I would be posting N any moment now, but the image I use as the picture doesn't show up... Someone please tell me it's just my computer.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
Question: Is it just me, or are photobucket pictures not showing up? I can't see my sig, and (in regards to Tanookie) I would be posting N any moment now, but the image I use as the picture doesn't show up... Someone please tell me it's just my computer.
It's just you(r computer). I can see them fine.

Agi

Smash Lord
It's just the default parental controls for Windows Vista. Although I'm not sure the discussion should be here...

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver

...very slowly.

Dr. David Bowman, the chairman of the Discovery mission from 2001: A Space Odyssey, joins the Brawl!
I'm afraid I can't let you do that, agidius.
You sir, have won the thread.

Here my Raphael rough draft. Its lacking some of the extra details at the moment, but I'll aid them later. Enjoy :).

Raphael Sorel

Awesome moveset, a prime candidate for a slot in the top 50.

Barack Obama joins the Brawl.

Mascot. Gotta be a mascot. Oh wait, we already have Fierce Deity Link.
I hope you mean --WAMY--'s.

Because that would be an insult to me if you didn't

DO YOU?????[/paranoid]

I guess the child could be our mascot...

I can see it now:

I lol'd.

Chapter 2 of my SSE is up. I decided to take a more comical approach to this chapter.

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=207076
Looks pretty good, but the blue text blinds me.

SKRAHHH!

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
Yellow is my standard for Headers.... red is for boss battles.

What would you propose I use for long sections of dialogue?
Maybe this?

Nahh, just some silver or gray text. Blue kinda is blaring against a black SWF background, at least for me.

Hyper_Ridley

Smash Champion
A disaster is about to happen and all the characters try to gather the others to stop the disaster. It will focus on the bad guys and good guys equally.
So it will be like, first you play as the good guys, then you play a level or two as the bad guys? It could be interesting if done correctly, just don't make the disaster something predictable like "lol giant monster!"

Chris Lionheart

Smash Champion
A disaster is about to happen and all the characters try to gather the others to stop the disaster. It will focus on the bad guys and good guys equally.
Thats real specific. :ohwell:

All I can say is, start assembling the roster first and once you've got it down, get your prologue.

Look at the other SSE's to learn how its done.

I would say not to focus solely on any one mood.

If its just serious, then a lot of people may grow bored. If it is just humorous, then you may not be taken seriously. So go for a mix.

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
So it will be like, first you play as the good guys, then you play a level or two as the bad guys? It could be interesting if done correctly, just don't make the disaster something predictable like "lol giant monster!"
Something like that. IT will show the situation from the good guys point of view, then it will show the guys behind the scene doing the whatever.

Eeesh. That one is pretty overused, but nobody is stopping or judging you for it.
Hmmm... I see what you mean.

Thats real specific. :ohwell:

All I can say is, start assembling the roster first and once you've got it down, get your prologue.

Look at the other SSE's to learn how its done.

I would say not to focus solely on any one mood.

If its just serious, then a lot of people may grow bored. If it is just humorous, then you may not be taken seriously. So go for a mix.
Okay, thanks! A prologue will probably be up shortly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom