• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Make Your Move X - Congratulations winners! MYMXI start date OCTOBER 10TH!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KingK.Rool

Smash Lord
Honourable mentions, movesets that were at one point or another on this list (which started off much bigger): King Barbovor, Team Pedestal, General Grievous, Homura, Rainbow Dash, Clayface, Gallade, Mismagius, Drilldozer, and Victini. Lots of honourable mentions, sure, but just goes to show that there were a lot of good sets - I could probably make it a lot longer, as even cutting down my weakvotes has been torture, but hey, one step at a time.

And yes double post very sorry about that.

Katapultar

Smash Lord
aaand easily on the opposite end of the previous' spectrum, comes Charlotte by the one and only Katapultar. This may come as a real shock, but easily one of my favorite movesetters of all time has to be the Kat man himself. Well, at the very least, he's a definite guilty pleasure. Maybe it's because I'm one of the few people capable of understanding his incredibly bizarre sense of humor, but a little bit of me gets giddy every time Kata posts new content, and what strange wonders it will withhold.
I think I have been waiting for the moment.....for somebody to tell me who I am. I now know it's ok for me to do what I do, which is totally awesome. I'll continue the way I've been going, and nobody can stop me, hehe!

Be seeing y'all in MYM11!

Smady

Smash Master
The MYMX Top Fifty!

Judging by the eligible list posted a little time ago in the thread, you should know if you're allowed to vote or not. Or hey, if you're like JOE! and chose to forego the advertising, you can always try your luck - don't hold your breath, but stranger things have happened. Just PM your votes away to myself - Smash Daddy - and let me curdle over your votes into a top fifty of pure beauty. :mad:

Just keep in mind, like with the advertising, you have a week to send in your votes, ending at the same time next Monday - the 26th - at 12AM EST. While that may seem like a whole week, it would make things a lot easier if we got all the votes in sooner and generally got the MYM gravy train running faster, so don't dawdle.

Everyone gets 36 votes in all. These are divided into three types of vote and you have to specify which when you send me your votes. This is all for the greater good, as you're able to portion out your votes to prefer sets over one another.

Super Votes: You get 6 of these. They are worth almost as much as the two following types of votes put together! They're your favourite sets in the contest or the ones you want to put the most power behind.

Regular Votes: You get 15 of these. Neither strong nor weak, they're simply regular.

Weak Votes: You get 15 of these as well. They are weaker than your regular votes, but not as weak as the regular votes are compared to your super votes. So basically, these are just the sets you like, but not as much as the ones you regular vote. Confused? Well, I am Smady, so if you have any other qualms, come to the chat or pop me a VM or use whatever your chosen communication barrier is to contact me or another leader and we'll set it straight. Happy voting.

half_silver28

Smash Ace
So all the delicious noms are in and counted. . . without further ado, let the voting begin! You guys have until 11:59 PM EST on Monday the 26th to get your votes in. As always, PM them to me, half_silver28. Please don't vote more than the allotted amount of votes for any single category, it's time consuming to have to PM people back to sort that out.

Best Moveset Designer (choose 6)
MasterWarlord
MarthTrinity
KingK.Rool
Tirkaro
Smash Daddy
Bkupa666
Nicholas1024
Darth_meanie
Junahu
N88_2004
LegendofLink
Hyper_Ridley
Kholdstare
Davidreamcatcha
ForwardArrow
JOE!
half_silver28
flyinfilipino

Best New Designer (choose 2)
Davidreamcatcha
HollowKnight
ProfPeanut
ForwardArrow
mentholcase
Haylstorm
Blackfox

Best One-Hit Wonder (choose 5)
The Iron Giant by Blackfox
Julius Rock by GibbytheCreator
Omastar by Agidius
Mismagius by HollowKnight
Team Pedestal by phatcat203
Tetra by ProfPeanut
Storm by Tanookie
Drilldozer by Plorf
Marina by gcubedude
Aidan by Chris Lionheart
Gigan by Zook
Ice Man by Haylstorm
Hippopotas by Wrkngclsshr and N88_2004
N. Oxide by Diamondfox

Best Pokemon Moveset (choose 7)
Gengar by KingK.Rool
Haunter by KingK.Rool
Gastly by KingK.Rool
Wailord by ForwardArrow
Hoppip by ForwardArrow
Cofagrigus by ForwardArrow
Gallade by LegendofLink
Yanmega by LegendofLink
Conkeldurr by flyinfilipino
Roserade by flyinfilipino
Kabutops by Kholdstare
Pokemon Trainer Joe by JOE!
Omastar by Agidius
Slowbro by MarthTrinity
Mismagius by HollowKnight
Victini by Junahu
Hippopotas by Wrkngclsshr and N88_2004
Team Pedestal by phatcat203
Caterpie by Nicholas1024
Garbodor by Smash Daddy
Thor by SirKibble
Zoroark by smashbot226

Best Comic Book/Manga Set (choose 4)
Homura Akemi by ForwardArrow
Gamzee by ForwardArrow
Venom by N88_2004
Satana by N88_2004
M.O.D.O.K. by smashbot226
Rocket Racoon by smashbot226
Two-Face by darth_meanie
Clayface by MasterWarlord
Spider-Man by Nicholas1024
Krillin by Junahu
Clare by half_silver28
Storm by Tanookie
Ghost Rider by Kholdstare

Best Moveset Mechanic (choose 6)
Dirty Bubble by MasterWarlord
Sid’s Toys by MasterWarlord
Baron K. Roolenstein by Bkupa666
Edgar by Bkupa666
Krillin by Junahu
Victini by Junahu
Teferi by LegendofLink
Gallade by LegendofLink
Rainbow Dash by MarthTrinity
The Flying Dutchman by Davidreamcatcha
N. Tropy by Smash Daddy
Team Pedestal by Phatcat203
Aidan by Chris Lionheart
Trainer Joe by JOE!
Clare by half_silver28
Vlad Plasmius by darth_meanie and MasterWarlord
Color Sonic by Chaos Swordsman
Robo-Link MK III by tirkaro
Portal Man by Nicholas1024

Best Playstyle (choose 8)
Mr. Mime by Smash Daddy
N. Tropy by Smash Daddy
Garbodor by Smash Daddy
Mr. Banbollow by Smash Daddy
Baron K. Roolenstein by Bkupa666
Pennywise by Bkupa666
Edgar by Bkupa666
Sid’s Toys by MasterWarlord
King Barbovor by MasterWarlord
Krillin by Junahu
Fluttershy by Junahu
Slowbro by MarthTrinity
Rainbow Dash by MarthTrinity
Concrete Man by Nicholas1024
Galaxy Man by Nicholas1024
Gengar by KingK.Rool
Kabutops by Kholdstare
Homura Akemi by ForwardArrow
The Flying Dutchman by Davidreamcatcha
Wukong by Hyper_Ridley
EED Soldier by JOE!
Clare by half_silver28
Gallade by LegendofLink
Malzahar by N88_2004

Funniest Moveset (choose 4)
Sakurai by Bkupa666
Edgar by Bkupa666
Pennywise by Bkupa666
Julius Rock by GibbytheCreator
Robo-Link MKIII by tirkaro
Emidus by Majora_787
Sonic and Tails by LegendofLink
Hostile Elder Oak by MarthTrinity
Goomba by N88_2004
Dixie Kong by mentholcase
Meowth by lordvaati
Caterpie by Nicholas1024

Most Improved Designer (choose 3)
Davidreamcatcha
Nicholas1024
Kholdstare
Smashbot226
ForwardArrow
SirKibble
Majora_787
gcubedude

Most Helpful MYMer (choose 3)
Smash Daddy
KingK.Rool
Junahu
MasterWarlord
MarthTrinity
Nicholas1024
Davidreamcatcha
ForwardArrow

Funniest MYMer (choose 5)
TheSundanceKid
Davidreamcatcha
Kholdstare
MasterWarlord
Smash Daddy
Phatcat203
KingK.Rool
Plorf
tirkaro
MarthTrinity
Junahu
Bkupa666
GibbytheCreator
Katapultar
Majora_787

Best Commenter (choose 3)
MasterWarlord
Bkupa666
Hyper_Ridley
Nicholas1024
MarthTrinity
Smash Daddy
KingK.Rool
ForwardArrow
half_silver28
gcubedude

Best Leader (choose 2)
MasterWarlord
Junahu
Bkupa666
Smash Daddy
N88_2004

MYM10 WINRAR (choose 4)
MasterWarlord
Bkupa666
GibbytheCreator
Smash Daddy
KingK.Rool
Davidreamcatcha
Nicholas1024
LegendofLink
MarthTrinity
N88_2004
Junahu
Kholdstare
ForwardArrow
JOE!

Special Award: Most Missed MYMer (choose 5)
Chief Mendez
Darth_meanie
Thrice
Tanookie
KoJ
TWILTHERO
Wizzerd
Iron Thorn
Cheap_josh
Spadefox
Pelikinesis
Goldwyvern
HeoandReo
GreatClayMonkey
RWB

. . . and if you feel you've been unfairly left out of any category, don't yell at me in the chat. send me a PM and maybe I'll add you. (WARU)

flyinfilipino

Smash Master
Ooops, I guess I didn't get to my last advertisement in time. I don't think I was a very qualified voter anyway. ;)

Good luck everybody, and see you all in MYM11! :bee:

Kholdstare

Nightmare Weaver
Smady, you missed me. I advertised Two Face, Rainbow Dash, and Redead, so I am indeed eligible to vote.

Smady

Smash Master
Eligible to Vote

Smash Daddy
MasterWarlord
n88_2004
BKupa666
Junahu

MarthTrinity
phatcat203
Katapultar
ForwardArrow
Davidreamcatcha
Hyper_Ridley
Nicholas1024
smashbot226
half_silver28
tirkaro
KingK.Rool
Getocoolaid
LegendofLink
ProfPeanut
Kholdstare

And so it begins.

Smady

Smash Master
Eligible to Vote

Smash Daddy
MasterWarlord
n88_2004
BKupa666
Junahu

MarthTrinity
phatcat203
Katapultar
ForwardArrow
Davidreamcatcha
Hyper_Ridley
Nicholas1024
smashbot226
half_silver28
tirkaro
KingK.Rool
Getocoolaid
LegendofLink
ProfPeanut
Kholdstare

Up to date list of those who have voted!

ForwardArrow

Smash Ace
Posted because people in the chat requested it

Bill Nye the Science Guy

Bill Nye, from his famous show, joins the Brawl.

Stats and the Like:
Bill is a very weird character. Some of his moves have unbelievable power and range, though they often have a horrible side affect or quantity of lag to follow. However, that doesn’t mean Bill doesn’t have conventional moves too. It’s just he has a lot of obscure situational moves.

Height: 7/10: He’s slightly taller than Marth, about Link’s height.
Weight: 4.5/10: Bill’s not close to a heavy weight, but he’s only slightly lighter than Mario.
Power: This is really too highly varied.
Speed: Same here in a way.
Walking Speed: 3/10: Bill just kinda walks along at a slower than normal pace.
Running Speed: 2/10: Bill is like Ganondorf in that he’s really not meant to run.
Traction: 1.5/10: His shoes make him slip as much as Luigi.
Crouch: 7.5/10: Bill bends over to tie his shoes, which more than halves his height.
Fall Speed: 3/10: Bill is not a very fast faller. He falls at the rate of Lucario.
Aerial DI: 8.5/10: Not on par with Wario or Jigglypuff, but very solid.
Pure Win: 9001/10: This is obvious
Giant Enemy Crabs: 0/10: Sadly, he has none.
Shield: Perfectly normal, surprisingly.

Standards:

A Combo: Microscope Slap
Bill pulls out a microscope from his pocket and smacks with it. It does 3% and tiny knockback, but after the 1st hit, he turns up the magnifier. This makes it do 2% and slightly more knockback. With each blow he keeps doing this, raising the power until it reaches 33% and massive knockback. It’s pretty slow and it doesn’t magnify unless it connects.

Get-Up Attack: Quicksand:
Bill lies on his back then flops out of what is now quicksand. While he does this, he says “Quicksand.” in an incredibly menacing tone. The quicksand sticks around for 3 seconds, and if a foe touches it, they take 6% and cannot leave the sand until it is gone.

Dash Attack: Straw and Cup:
Bill runs with a straw in his mouth, which he uses to blow into a cup when he hits the foe. The straw deals 7% and no knockback, but the cup follow up deals 9% and high knockback. This compliments Bill’s awful dash and makes it somewhat decent. It’s also probably Bill’s best method of KOing normally, as it’s got very low start-up or cool down.

Ledge Attack: Bill Kick:
Bill simply jumps onto the stage and ninja kicks the foe. One of the better ledge attacks in the game, dealing 10% and average knockback, though it’s ending lag destroys it.

Ledge Attack at 100+%: Opening the Hatch:
This is the same as the first, but Bill jumps through a hatch which mist comes out of. The mist gives a flower affect to the foe. Bill’s kick also deals 12% instead of 10%.

Tilts:

Forward Tilt: Grass Car:
Bill jumps in a car that’s covered in grass, which drives out of the background. He then rides it about half the length of Final Destination before hoping out. It does 10% at the very beginning with average knockback. After that, it does 5% and very low knockback. It’s not incredibly powerful, but it’s better than his dash, even with his amazing dash attack. When he gets in and out it has a lot of lag, but it’s a nice move.

Up Tilt: Lightbulb:
Bill begins to think about something, casing a lightbulb to appear above his head. The lightbulb does no damage and tiny knockback. However, using your up tilt while it’s still there turns it on, dealing 7% and low knockback. You can tap it a third time to shatter the bulb, slightly boosting the power of his next move. This attack has very small lag, making it one of Bill’s most effective moves.

Down Tilt: Cheesy T-Rex
Bill spawns a T-Rex egg in front of him, which hatches after 5 seconds into a little T-Rex. The little guy has approximately 10% stamina, and flails around like mad. He does 6% and low knockback if you hit the flailing little guy. Only two can exist at a time, and they really don’t move much, but they are annoying. They also home in and can hit multiple times at low percents.

Smashes:

Forward Smash: Bad Luck, Worse Luck, and Worst Luck
Bill opens a door in front of him, and then a bad luck chosen at random hits the foe. They happen to be the following. While this has only a small amount of wind up, it has a lot of cool down. Some attacks even add to the wind-down.

Bad Luck: Boxing Glove:
A boxing glove comes out of the door, punching the foe in the face. This occurs half of the time. It does 15% and mid-high knockback going a little less than the length of Marth’s Forward Smash uncharged. Fully charged, it does 20% with high knockback and goes about the length of Samus’ Zair.

Worse Luck: Full Closet:
The door opens to a closet and a ton of books fall on the foe. These books occur about one third of the time. 5 books and toys fall out uncharged, the first 4 doing 3% and flinching with the last doing 5% and low-high vertical knockback. Fully charged, 7 objects fall out, the 1st 6 dealing 3% as normal, but the last, a statue, dealing 8% and very high vertical knockback. This has slightly longer cool down, as Bill does have to clean up.

Worst Luck: Panther/Lion/Saber Tooth:
Out of the closet comes a large cat of predatory characteristics. It lunges at the unfortunate victim, clawing at them. If uncharged, a panther lunges out, dealing 20% and high knockback. If charged but not all the way, a lion jumps out dealing 25% and very high knockback. If fully charged, A SABER TOOTHED TIGER jumps out, dealing 30% and massive knockback, as strong as Ike’s Fully Charged Forward Smash. However, Bill now has to lure the cat back into the closet, so this has unbelievable cooldown lag. Plus it only occurs one sixth of the time. So hope you get this one.

Up Smash: Spinning Bill Head or Pie Spinner:
Bills body disappears as his head grows to 10x it’s normal size. It then flies up while you hear “Bill Nye the Science Guy” in the background. It deals 8 rapid hits of 2% uncharged, and little knockback. Charging increases the power of the final hit only, and also the range. Fully charged, it deals 9% on the last hid with mid-very high knockback. This attack has a lot of wind-up, but low cool down.

Also, if Bill has a pie on hand, Bill throws the pie instead. The pie deals 16% uncharged and 25% charged, goes twice the distance of Bill’s head, and has the mid-high knockback on the first hit. You need a pie on hand though.

Down Smash: Choose one of the Following
3 squares appear below Bill upon use of this attack, which quickly spread out. You can cycle through them by pushing the control stick left and right. Press A to electrocute the selected square, ending the attack and dealing 15% and low-mid knockback if used immediately. However, the longer you wait to use it, the stronger it gets. You can wait a full 5 seconds before it automatically discharges. At the point of auto discharge, it deals 33% and massive knockback. This is also one of Bill’s less laggy moves, if a bit difficult to use.

Aerials:

Nair: Magnify
It shows a Magnifying Glass cross the screen, magnifying Bill’s size for a brief instant. Bill’s increased size is actually a hitbox, that deals 9% and mid-low knockback. It’s not Bill’s best move, but the low lag saves it from demise. It’s almost spammable.

Fair: Burning Ants:
Bill holds a magnifying glass above his head, which he holds up for a bit. The magnifying glass itself deals 5% and very low knockback. After one and a half seconds, a beam shines through the glass, which deals 17% and is a powerful spike on anything touched by the ray. This move is tricky to aim, but a master can use it quite well.

Bair: BRICK!
Bill simply says “Brick.” and suddenly a guy holds out a brick behind him. The man then instantly disappears. This is very likely Bill’s single best move, as it has low lag but deals 10% and mid knockback. It’s also a disjointed hitbox.

Uair: Johnny The One Celled Boy
You here Bill say “Let me introduce you too my friend, Johnny the one-celled Boy”. The one-celled boy appears above Bill, dealing 13% and high-low knockback. Afterwards you can hold Up+A to keep him up there, while he no longer deals damage or knockback.
As you hold him up, the following discussion occurs.

“Wow, that’s a one celled boy! Cool! Mommy can I be a one-celled Boy?”

“No son, it’s impossible. Your multicellular.”

“NOOOO! THAT CAN”T BE TRUE!”

Then the little kid replaces the one-celled boy and screams of one last “NOOOOOOOOOO!” He fires a massive laser upwards which deals 38% and unholy knockback. The kid then disappears. This is almost impossible to pull off, but it’s insanely satisfying to do so.

Dair: Sitting on a cloud:
Bill decides to sit atop a cloud. Below him, it rains, which does 1% per hit. However, the drops go as far down as conceivablely pssible with a slight spike affect, but it only does 10% total. It’s also very laggy, like most of Bill’s moves, but it’s fairly effective. He also states today’s forecast while on the cloud. This does not work without internet access.

Specials:

Neutral B: Scientific Pie
Bill Nye decides to make a pie out of pure knowledge. It takes him 2 seconds to make, but less or more with certain recipes. The oven he takes out does 10% and high-low vertical knockback. Once the pie is baked, he has two options, throw it or eat it. To throw press be and a direction. To eat it, just press B. The pies are items and can be caught and thrown back or eaten. The pie is based on what two attacks were most recently used. Anything besides listed combos is just standard pie. You cannot use this attack while a pie already exists.

Normal Pie: Intelligence Booster and Decreaser
Upon eating the pie, the damage of your attacks is increased by 1.3x and knockback is also boosted a little. This lasts about 10 seconds. When thrown, however, it rather decreases the foes damage to 0.8x it’s normal value and slightly reduces knockback. This also lasts 10 seconds.

Probability Pie (Bad Luck + Roulette Machine):
Bill cooks this pie in 1.5 seconds, and this one is a pie that can do very random things. When eaten, it heals randomly between 5% and 30% of your damage. When thrown, it does between 10% and 55% and anywere from low to unholy knockback. The damage and knockback are factored separately.

Extinction Pie (Fossil Sponge + Meteor):
This pie takes a whopping 3 seconds to cook, and upon taking it out, Bill looks… terrified. For darn good reason. If you eat it, your blasted off screen to your death. So why do so? Because one minute later, you get another stock. This seems pointless or even bad, but if your near death any way it’s quite helpful. As for the other effect, it does 3% a second while held and sticks to the person holding it. After 20 seconds, a meteor falls on the current pie holder, dealing 37% and unholy knockback. But it does this to Bill too, and the foe can throw it back. This is just not a nice pie.

Weather Pie (Riding a Cloud + Lightning Rod):
This pie takes about 2.5 seconds to bake, being slightly better than a normal pie. When he eats this one, electricity surges through him, while Bill screams “IT”S ELECTRIC!” Bill now does 8% and low knockback on contact for the next 10 seconds, and his run is at double it’s normal speed. This is one of the best pies for eating. When thrown, it rains on the foe for 5 seconds, pretty much trapping them and dealing 5% a second, unless they shield part of it. Also, at the end of that lightning strikes dealing 10% and moderate knockback.

Magnifier Pie (Lightbulb + Microscope Slap) or (Magnify + Burning Ants):
Bill creates a pie that is capable of magnifying things, taking normal time to cook. Or for that matter, growing and shrinking them. Eating the pie increases your size like a super mushroom, but only for half the time. Throwing it, on the other hand, works like a poison mushroom for half the time. This is a very effective pie, use it wisely.

One-Celled Pie (Johnny the One-Celled Boy + BRICK!):
This pie takes 3.5 seconds too cook, and it’s well worth it. Eating the pie turns you into one-celled Bill. In this state, you have super armor, and deal 13% on contact. You can also DI wherever you darned please, and it lasts 10 seconds. Hitting the foe with it turns them into a one-celled person, but they have it worse. The can still DI wherever, but it’s slower, they deal no damage on contact, and are super light. They’d best catch it if they hope to live.

Ultimate Pie (Introducing Bill + Anything):
This is a far better incarnation of the normal pie, though it takes 4 seconds to bake. When you eat it, it multiples the damage of your attacks by 1.5 for 10 seconds, and greatly increases the knockback. It also makes Bill run at 1.5x his normal speed, and some moves are enhanced in other ways.

Up+B: There are considerably more bubbles, and the sponge does 10%-15% instead of 4% per hit. It also can be used a bit more times.

Down+B: The Meteor falls in only 2 seconds. Which is kinda a good thing and a bad thing.

Down Smash: All 3 are electrocuted at once by the move.

Forward Smash: The glove goes a long way further, more books and stuff fall out, and the large cat immediately returns.

Up Smash: A pie automatically

Forward Tilt: Goes the full length of final destination and moves way faster.

Uair: The lines are said in chipmunk voices and the head does damge and knockback the entire time.

Dair: Rains for twice as long.

Throwing it results in an instant kill if it connects, and 75%.

The TRUE Ultimate Pie(Introducing Bill + Sing-a-long<The Entire Song>):
This is literally the best pie out there, but you have to sing an entire song over the coarse of several grabs. It takes 5 seconds to cook, and has 2 slices. The first, when eaten, gives you an extra stock. Yes, a whole stock. You can also throw it, for an instant kill. The other slice works just like the ultimate pie.

Side B: Roulette Machine
Bill Nye pulls out a slot machine and crushes the foe with it. It does no damage or knockback, but then the slot machine rolls a roulette. Depending on the results of the roulette, the effect of the attack changes. You can press A to stop it at any time, but after 10 seconds it explodes dealing you 10% and high knockback while healing the foe 5%. After the roulette it blasts the foe out of the top. This move does have some massive start-up and cool-down though. The result effects are as follows in order of appearance from most common to rarest.

Flower: The flower adds only 3% and a tiny bit of knockback. However, it also adds a flower effect to the victim hen they fly out. The flower effect gets worse and harder to shake off with each flower with each one rolled.

Hammer: Adds 10% and a moderate amount of knockback to the equation. This is probably the most basic effect, but if you roll triple hammer, the slot machine hits like a warlock punch.

Steak: This one rather heals Bill Nye for 5% if he gets this roll. It’s a pretty nice effect, but it’s not harming the foe all that much right.

Brick: This one changes the attack into a spike and adds 7% and moderately high knockback. If used when the slot machine is not over a ledge, it just adds a lot of vertical power.

Poison Mushroom: Decreases the foes size by one level. It’s pretty rare and doesn’t add much power at all. It will make the other attacks hurt the foe more though.

Four Leaf Clover: This one is the Judge 9 of the Slot Machine. It adds 25% and massive knockback, and with two hammers, it can be an OHKO. But it actually happens less then a Judge 9, and you’d do well to know that.

Before the attack, he yells out “PROBABILITY” in a singing voice. It can be used for Bill Nye side in the air as it makes both characters fall faster.

Up B: Fossilized Sponge:
Bill dips a sponge in a dish of water, and observe for half a second. Suddenly a jet of bubbles shoots out and Bill Nye holds up a sponge screaming “IT WORKS, IT WORKS!” The bubbles do 1% and tiny knockback, but he can do up to 16% to foes with this move. After the attack he has a fossilized sponge, which is a very weak throwing projectile, doing 4% with all throws and very low knockback.

Down B: Meteor:
Bill Nye stands in place and says “This is what made the dinosaurs go extinct.” Nothing quite happens, and then Bill is free to move around again. However, in 10 seconds, a Meteor drops were Bill stood. It does 23% and very high vertical knockback. If used in the air, it spikes. Only one meteor can be coming at a time, so if you use it again, the other Meteor is replaced. Be warned, it can hurt Bill too.

Grabs and Throws:

Grab: Car Theives
Bill discusses the unlikelyness of his car getting stolen as two car thieves jump out from behind him, grabbing the foe. He then turns around to see them, startled. This is quite laggy, but it can get a foe from either side of him.

Pummel: Sing-a-long:
Bill will sing a song based on what move he used last. The funny part is the car thieves and even the victim help along playing the instruments. It heals Bill 2% per second, though it has no affect on the victim outside of them making a fool of themselves.

Forward Throw: Stolen Car:
The car thieves jump in a car and steal it, carrying the victim along with them. The car goes further the more percent a victim has, KOing them at 170%. Thy also take a bit of damage over the ride, more as their percent increases. At the end, they get booted out, taking an added 6%. a nice way to space yourself and the foe.

Back Throw: Velocity Testing:
The thieves set the foe behind Bill, and Bill says “We’re doing velocity testing.” He then grabs a baseball while the thieves get in a truck. Both go flying at the foe. The baseball does 4% and no knockback, but the truck does 10%, and high-low knockback. It can’t KO very well, but it has nice damaging properties.

Up Throw: Lightning Rod:
Bill states that a person does not make a good lightning rod. Then he holds the foe over his head as thunder rolls in the background. What a hypocrite. The lightning comes down striking the foe AND bill. Bill takes 10% and falls over, while the foe takes 18% and knockback on par with Ike’s Up Smash. This is easily the deadliest throw in the game, but it hurts Bill too.

Down Throw: Water Timer:
Putting the foe in a jar, he says “Let’s find out how long this lasts.” He then let’s water drip onto the victim, dealing 3% per drop. The higher the foes %, the longer they are stuck with this move. When he’s done, the foe breaks out and darts away. Prevents a chaingrab, but this can deal 20+% on a high% foe.

Final Smash: Introducing Bill:
Bill flies off screen in a helicopter, which does 13% and high knockback on contact. Suddenly, the stage changes to Bill Nyes show intro! While you can stand on an added base platform, contact with anything else from the intro does 15% and mid-high knockback. Yes, anything. Thankfully the commercial was cut to 20 seconds in length, but it’s still a pretty dangerous final smash.

Now here’s the twist. You can press A, B, or L/R to make affect the commercial. Here’s the effects of each.

A: Speeds up the commercial to double to speed. This makes it last less time, and the contact only does 8% and low knockback. However, it becomes insanely difficult to dodge anything, so you can rack some nice damage this way. Plus, the chipmunk voices are hilarious. You need to hold A to keep it up though.

B: This one, rather, slows down the introduction to half the normal speed. It lasts longer, and now, and the objects do 30% and very high knockback. However, it makes the final smash far easier to avoid, so it’s best not used on smarter foes. Again, this is only activated by holding B.

L/R and an Hold Control Stick in any Direction: This one causes a bill head to fly out from whatever direction you pressed. This head flies across the screen dealing 10% and mid-low knockback. When fast, only 5% and tiny knockback, when slow 20% and high-low knockback. You only have 10 bill heads, but they effectively make the final smash completely unpredictable.

Extras:

Up Taunt: Bill says “Science Rules.”, while twisting his head to the side.
Side Taunt: Bill gives an evil stare and says in a low quiet voice “Quicksand.”
Down Taunt: Picks a four leafed clover from the ground.

Victory Taunt 1: He’s shown with a bunch of dice, and says “There’s a 1 in 42 chance of me rolling a 12.”

Victory Taunt 2: He tells the losers to “Please consider the following.” followed by spouting off random science facts.
Victory Taunt 3: He says “Look at this.” pointing at a four leaved clover. eyes randomly stare at it.
Victory Taunt 4(Only with internet access): He tells everyone of today’s weather, and the next two days.

Lose Pose: Tells the victor a science fact, but gets punched by a 15-year old who says “Science fails.”

Crowd Chear: Sci-ence, sci-ence.

God I was ******** back in MYM4

n88

Smash Lord

Obligatory MYM11 Plans that will not be paid the slightest bit of attention if I feel like doing something different.​

ProfPeanut

Smash Ace
Hang on, you guys aren't going to dump all the pony-related sets at once at the end this time?

Also,how many voters are there usually, per contest?

:phone:

Smady

Smash Master
Eligible to Vote

Smash Daddy
MasterWarlord
n88_2004
BKupa666
Junahu

MarthTrinity
phatcat203
Katapultar
ForwardArrow
Davidreamcatcha
Hyper_Ridley
Nicholas1024
smashbot226
half_silver28
tirkaro
KingK.Rool
Getocoolaid
LegendofLink
ProfPeanut
Kholdstare

Over halfway done! We'll have this top fifty out in no time. :awesome:

mentholcase

Smash Cadet
Wow

Although it's too bad I didn't get my third advertisement out in time (it was gonna be on General Grievous, btw), it is a serious honor and joy to just to receive a reward nomination, but then I get one in two different categories :surprised::bee::surprised:

Good luck everyone !

majora_787

Smash Hero
I can understand how I was nominated for most improved and funniest moveset, but.... Funniest MYMer? Really now. o.o

Smady

Smash Master
Eligible to Vote

Smash Daddy
MasterWarlord
n88_2004
BKupa666
Junahu

MarthTrinity
phatcat203
Katapultar
ForwardArrow
Davidreamcatcha
Hyper_Ridley
Nicholas1024
smashbot226
half_silver28
tirkaro
KingK.Rool
Getocoolaid
LegendofLink
ProfPeanut
Kholdstare

That's all leadership done and I'm currently tallying due to my own list being uploaded for starters. I also de-crossed Nick because his list is only preliminary. :bee:

smashbot226

Smash Master

”If you want a madman, here I am. Do your worst.”
MAGNETO: MASTER OF MAGNETISM

Magneto, self-proclaimed leader of the new age, has joined the Brawl!
You’ve all probably heard of Magneto by now, either from his clashes with the X-Men or from Capcom’s multitude of fighting games. Either way, you should also figure out what his power is: the complete control over the magnetic spectrum, from the guns of his human enemies to hulking metallic sentinels. You’re probably wondering how Magneto could possibly be balanced for normal play against characters such as Link, Marth, or Meta Knight. As much as I’d like to see the last one crushed to a pulp, Magneto feels pity toward such foolish challengers and decides to give them a fair fight. That’s not to say his magnetic control is completely ignored, however. Magneto still pulls off some pretty stunning feats with his seemingly endless collection of Newton’s Cradle spheres, distortion of the electromagnetic waves around him, and tendency to summon debris from off-stage to fling at his foes.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
COMING SOON

Smady

Smash Master
Eligible to Vote

Smash Daddy
MasterWarlord
n88_2004
BKupa666
Junahu

MarthTrinity
phatcat203
Katapultar
ForwardArrow
Davidreamcatcha
Hyper_Ridley
Nicholas1024
smashbot226
half_silver28
tirkaro
KingK.Rool
Getocoolaid
LegendofLink
ProfPeanut
Kholdstare

Down to the final six. Khold's initial votes were apparently trolling, so he has to vote again. That is not beautiful. :mad:

mentholcase

Smash Cadet
This probably won't happen, but what if, for punishment for trolling, he is forced to forfeit his voting privileges and hand them over to a random MYMer that was one advertisement shy of voting rights :p

Smady

Smash Master
Eligible to Vote

Smash Daddy
MasterWarlord
n88_2004
BKupa666
Junahu

MarthTrinity
phatcat203
Katapultar
ForwardArrow
Davidreamcatcha
Hyper_Ridley
Nicholas1024
smashbot226
half_silver28
tirkaro
KingK.Rool
Getocoolaid
LegendofLink
ProfPeanut
Kholdstare

MT, Geto and Peanut are the final three. As Peanut is kind of an unknown entity, I'll VM him about the votes if he takes longer than anyone else and if he doesn't reply, I'll assume he just signed up for a laugh. :cool:

Update: Geto voted.

SirKibble

Smash Champion
It's what all the cool kids do...

Current plans. Some of these may not come to fruition. Only time will tell.

TWILTHERO

Smash Lord
Hey guys! I just wanna let you guys know I'm officially back into MYMing again! I can't believe it myself, but...I dunno. I feel the motivation back again. Reminds me back of when I was active in MYM 8.

Not only am I going to be moveseting again...I'm also gonna be bringing back MYMer interviews! As for who he is...let's just say he's a fan favourite. ;)

Anyway, here are my moveset plans (obviously, not all of them are guaranteed besides the first 2...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom